ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

American Decapitated in Iraq, taped by assasins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default American Decapitated in Iraq, taped by assasins

Quote:
Dressed in an orange jumpsuit, his legs bound together at the ankles and his hands tied behind his back, Nick Berg stared into the camera. Behind him, five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks stood, clutching rifles.

The jumpsuit bore a passing resemblance to those worn by Islamic prisoners at Guantánamo Bay. The similarity was intentional.

As the camera recorded his words on to a poor-quality videotape, Mr Berg spoke.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father’s name is Michael, my mother’s name is Suzanne," he said. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

Behind him, the man in the middle of the frame read out a statement. "For the mothers and wives of American soldiers, we tell you that we offered the US administration to exchange this hostage with some of the detainees in Abu Ghraib, and they refused," he said.

"So we tell you that the dignity of the Muslim men and women in Abu Ghraib and others is not redeemed except by blood and souls. You will not receive anything from us but coffins after coffins … slaughtered in this way."

They pulled Mr Berg on to his side and put a large knife to his throat. Then they cut off his head. There was a scream and the sound of the masked men shouting "Allahu Akbar" [God is great]. Afterwards, they held the head out before the camera.

Mr Berg, 26, was a small-business owner from the Philadelphia suburb of West Chester. His body was found near a flyover in Baghdad on Saturday.

Mr Berg’s family said they knew their son had been decapitated. When told of the existence of the video, his father, Michael, and his brother and sister hugged and cried.

"I knew he was decapitated before. That manner is preferable to a long and torturous death. But I didn’t want it to become public," his father said.

The video was posted yesterday afternoon on an Islamic militant website. Sources said it showed a group affiliated to al-Qaeda and that the beheading was revenge for the treatment of Iraqi prisoners by US soldiers. It bore the title "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi shown slaughtering an American". The statement in the video was also signed off with Zarqawi's name and dated 11 May, although it was not clear whether Zarqawi, a lieutenant of Osama bin Laden, appeared in the video.

Mr Berg, who owned a communications equipment company, had gone to Iraq with the aim of finding work rebuilding antennas.

His mother, Suzanne, said he had been missing since 9 April. "He had this idea that he could help rebuild the infrastructure," she said.

Mr Berg was in Baghdad from late December to 1 February and returned to Iraq in March. He did not find any work and planned again to return home on 30 March, but his daily communications home stopped on 24 March. He later told his parents that he had been jailed by Iraqi officials at a checkpoint in the northern city of Mosul.

On 5 April, the Bergs filed a lawsuit in federal court in Philadelphia, contending that their son was being held illegally by the US military.

The next day Mr Berg was released. He told his parents he had not been mistreated.

The Bergs last heard from their son on 9 April, when he said he would come home by way of Jordan, Turkey or Kuwait. But by then, hostilities in Iraq had escalated.

Mrs Berg said the family had been trying for weeks to learn where her son was, but that federal officials had not been helpful.

"I went through this with them for weeks," she said. "I basically ended up doing most of the investigating myself."

Seven American contractors working for a subsidiary of Halliburton and two military men were also unaccounted for on 9 April after their supply convoy was attacked on the outskirts of Baghdad.

Four of the Halliburton workers and one of the military men have since been confirmed as dead. Thomas Hamill, a Halliburton worker, escaped from his captors on 2 May and returned home to Mississippi on Saturday. The other two Halliburton workers and the other soldier remain missing.

The website on which the video was posted is known as a clearing house for al-Qaeda and Islamic extremist groups’ statements and tapes. An audiotape purportedly from bin Laden - which the CIA said was probably authentic - appeared on the same website last week.

Western officials say that Zarqawi, whose real name is Ahmad Fadhil al-Khalayleh, is a lieutenant of bin Laden. The United States has offered $10 million for information leading to the capture or killing of Zarqawi, saying that he is trying to build a network of foreign militants in Iraq to work for al-Qaeda.

In the video, the speaker threatened US President George Bush and the Pakistani president, General Pervez Musharraf. "As for you, Bush … expect severe days. You and your soldiers will regret the day you stepped into the land of Iraq," he said. He described Mr Musharraf as "a traitor agent".

In the United States, the Bush administration vowed to track down the killers.

"It shows the true nature of the enemies of freedom. They have no regard for the lives of innocent men, women and children," said the White House press secretary, Scott McClellan. "We will pursue those who are responsible and bring them to justice."

A US official said the CIA was reviewing the video for clues about who was responsible for the beheading.

Another official confirmed Mr Berg had been beheaded.

"Berg’s body was found with his hands behind his back and beheaded," he said. "The body was found along a roadside by a US military patrol.

The killing was reminiscent of the kidnapping and videotaped beheading of Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street Journal reporter, in 2002 in Pakistan. Four Islamic militants have been convicted of kidnapping him, but seven other suspects - including those who allegedly slit his throat - remain at large.

As the media descended on the Berg family’s home in West Chester yesterday, a neighbour, John Hauser, read a statement on behalf of the family, describing Mr Berg as "a great kid".

"The Berg family is devastated by this loss," the statement said. "They want to extend their sympathy to other families who have also suffered. They are asking the army to expedite the release of Nick’s body so they can make arrangements and put this behind them."

Mrs Berg said she had been told her son’s body would be transported to Kuwait, before being returned at last to the United States.
wow....this has crossed the line.....I hope we kill all the assholes over there, they all deserve it....
Old 12 May 2004, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Go to www.MichaelSavage.com for the full pictures...

Its extremely graphic.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am very angry, upset and overwhelmed by this.....

unbelievable.....simply unbelievable.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Where is Wanderer?

And still all the media will show and talk about is a few Iraqi POWs being embarrassed and punched a few times. They won't spend near enough time on this act of "torture" because it was the innocent Iraqis that did it, the same "innocent" ones that we capture and "torute".

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

PM me if anyone wants to see the video, although I wouldn't recommend it.

It's quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah, I've talked to a couple people that have seen it and I wouldn't recommend it.....my heart goes out to his family......that's got to be rough.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good god...I've never seen the Full Pics before now...Graphic,Graphic Stuff..just down right barbaric and inhumane..
Old 12 May 2004, 07:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Error..gave me the link to the video...and it's...well...horrifying to say the least...I don't reccomend it for anyone...who has anything close..to a weak stomach..
Old 12 May 2004, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm still not sure why you people are surprised by all of this. We are at war, these people are crazy and pissed off, they do have knives and swords and they do practice beheadings as a form of capital punishment. Do the math... I did and was expecting this to happen sooner or later. I was a bit touched by how calm he was though, I'd be a bit more insulting and violent if I knew I was going to be beheaded.

Oh, and by the way... Let me get that link. I haven't seen the video yet.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 12 May 2004 at 10:03 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 08:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

I'm not surprised myself. They've been doing this for centuries. What really shocks me is the lack of outrage from the Bush administration and the gov't in general.

PM me the link, Error.
Old 12 May 2004, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I don't understand why nobody, such as Bush or the rest of the govt., haven't used this barbaric act as a way to show the liberal media and those fucking bleeding-heart-tree-fuckers that the allies catch all hell for beating up a few POWs and the same Iraqis get next to no attention for BEHEADING a civilian.

I am at a loss for words to express how shockedand disgusted I am by seeing just the pictures of this.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 09:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Where is Wanderer?

And still all the media will show and talk about is a few Iraqi POWs being embarrassed and punched a few times. They won't spend near enough time on this act of "torture" because it was the innocent Iraqis that did it, the same "innocent" ones that we capture and "torute".
oh calm down, and don't think I'm gonna say anything to support this disgusting display of a slaughter, cause i don't.

Frankly I feel that those that are resposible for this act should be searched, tried sentenced, and automaticly exucuted indefenetly. They have not remorse or respect of Life. I had the unfourtunete chance to view the full video of this act when it came availble, just shortly after if was put on the news...(if i knew what the outcome if it was sooner I would have not watched it, in fact i didin't bother seeing the last few minutes of it. Defently NOT for the squemish). It sickens me to the core that something like this happend. But at the same time it does not suprise me in the least. This is the level that terriosim has become. In fact this is bearly the tip of the iceberg.

And to think my cousin is near this area of the world......damn.
Old 12 May 2004, 10:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

^My prayers are with your cousin... and for that matter... anyone in the area from Egypt to Turkey to China...
Old 13 May 2004, 10:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The thing is that al-quaeda was doing this "For the the abuse of prisoners on iraq" BULLSHIT!! they did it cause they fucking wanted to. I simply hope they get captured and excuted in the most vile and sadistic way possible! If I ever see one of those bastard I would make im suffer like nobody here would ever imagine.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 11:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Yea, the prisoner abuse was just a reason they gave to kill him. They would have done it anyway, but probably not so public. I don't agree with the prisoner abuse stuff and i don't think that the beheading of Berg can justify it. Both incidents are horrible (although the beheading was obviously worse than the abuse). Al-Quida will get theirs. They fucked with us and they will die for it.

RIP Nick Berg.

p.s. Error, could you PM me a link to that video?

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote