ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

IS the US too into World Affairs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2003, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road
Default IS the US too into World Affairs?

Do you think that the United States is interfering into World Affairs too much?
Old 03 Jan 2003, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

At times yes. Meanwhile in certian case where they are really needed, they don't show up. ie the Rowanda massacure..
Old 03 Jan 2003, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Venezuela...they have some serious issues and need help...meanwhile, we are accusing Iraq of things...I have no doubt that Iraq has Nuclear weapons...but I doubt that Palestine does...
Old 04 Jan 2003, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes, Yes we are...we babysit the wordl more or elss and it needs to stop/ Theyr grown men, they can handle ti themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

No country interferes in international affairs more than Germany ! Our damn politics have enough problems with Germany itself , but NO , they have to interfere in every damn international affair they can find !
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Germany? Name an incident when they interfere...
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya I think they do too much.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Yes and No..But part of that the US gets asked to help and for some reason they can't say no..That is exactly how we ended up in Viet Nam.We were asked to help we went to help then others I won't mention pulled out and left the US to fight the battle...

Right now because of what the terrorists did in New York we were obligated to handle it even tho there should be some others that should be deeply involved in this.Other countries lost many in the trade center as well..If they would ban together Terrorism could be stopped but they would rather put on the blinders and say Oh US you handle it. So our troops are doing the best they can. However what will happen when Terorism moves into some of the smaller countries...I think Germany sees it coming and doesn't want to get caught.

But then how many countries can say they are in control of an all volunteer military.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Nurse Kim, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Americans don't give two shits about anything besides THEMSELVES. If Canada were to get bombed, the US would simply scratch their ass and shrug their shoulders. They only go to war if they become intimidated by a country. They could give a flying fuck about willfully lending a helping hand, however.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Lets see your 16...Just how have you been involved in what kind of military problems.
You wouldn't have even answered this if it weren't my post...
The US has always gone to the aide of countrys when asked to do so...Bosnea, Somolia, Chesnia sp)....If you sat there and Said the US would not come to the aide of Canada (there continent neighbor) your blowing it out your tail...Not to mention all the other countries the US forces have jumped and ran in the minute when needed to including Gernada...and millions of others...

Question there for you when has Canada lifted a finger to help any of there neighbors hmmmmm
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Canada is one of the countries in the world that the US respects. They are the ONLY countries that share an ungaurded border! They are our main trading power and we are their main trading power. We were founded at the same time and grew at the same time. Take a look at history...They are like brothers.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Now there is a man who knows what he is talking to say the US would never be there for Canada as Money shot said is a foolish statement...We share a border on the same continent. I for one have been back and forth to the borders over my entire life..
Our military especially the marines and navy go to I believe its called chyna lake in northern Canada and they are always welcome and they have trained together ate together and the same in our country..
Old 04 Jan 2003, 10:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Question there for you when has Canada lifted a finger to help any of there neighbors hmmmmm
Why would Canada help the US get outa shit they got themselfs into?
Old 04 Jan 2003, 10:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

You obviously didn't read the thread. Money shot started in about that US would never lift a hand to help Canada...and that is bull.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 10:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
You obviously didn't read the thread. Money shot started in about that US would never lift a hand to help Canada...and that is bull.
ah gotcha. And yes your right I didn't read the whole thing.