ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF Interview with DEV!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2008, 02:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Next week is still good...more time for more questions...

Originally I wasn't going to ask anything because I really don't like to talk politics...but since that can't take up the whole show...I'll just fire away with some personal questions...

How is everything since the surgery?

Why do you think you're the only "non-foreigner" on PWF to like soccer? (Go Barca btw Messi is the man)

Not much of a question but you're one of my favorite poster here...you should post more often...

What's your opinion on PWF as a whole...as in the state of PWF...the contents being posted here...or how we are a prowrestling site even though 90% of us don't even post in wrestling related threads anymore...

Thanks for answering all my questions...
Old 01 Nov 2008, 03:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev View Post
We need to resched this Exo, next Sat. possibly, so circumstances beyond my control won't allow me to be avail. for a show tomorrow. I apologize but I will not bail on the show I promise ya.
ok, I'm glad I saw this. Next week should be fine.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2008, 02:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Sorry man, my dad had to be transported to the hospital and I jumped on here and hoped you would get the message. I am sorry if I inconvenienced you amigo. I have cleared next Sat. especially for you.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2008, 04:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

woot. I'll post the show on tues or wed. Thanks Dev and thanks for all your questions people.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2008, 06:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

No prob Exo, glad this finally came to fruition.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2008, 11:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Post it up...can't wait...