ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Football preview show, year 2.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2008, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Football preview show, year 2.

How many people want to do another NFL preview show? I was thinking about doing it on August 30. That's at the end of preseason and everyone will have a better idea of what their team is looking like. I'll keep the day open so I can shuffle peoples times. I'll try to get everyone in between 1:00 and 5:00 PST. Last year I thought it went pretty well and had a lot of good guests. Sign up here if you want to be part of another one. Thanks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2008, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'll be on it.
Old 20 Aug 2008, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

anybody else wanna do this???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Aug 2008, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'd be glad to do it but I'll be stuck at a wedding most of that day. If I can get back early enough or if I can get my cell phone fixed before then I'm in.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I prolly can.
Old 25 Aug 2008, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I have to change it to Sunday. Have to go to this convention thing on Sat that I forgot about. Same times. Let me know if it works out.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Aug 2008, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Sunday is great for me...should be home pretty much all day.
Old 29 Aug 2008, 04:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Sunday's fine by me. I've got something planned, but I can step away from it for a little bit.
Old 29 Aug 2008, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Ok, I'll start the calls at 1:00 my time to Spear, then about 1:30 to Xero and 2:00 to One. If anybody else wants to get it, DC, Glue, Stick it's still cool.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Aug 2008, 10:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm working Sunday
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

I so need a new phone.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My fault Exo. I had forgot to charge my phone so it was on it's last leg, then my home phone rang in the middle of me talking, so I was running around with the charger, and trying to answer another phone..Really fucked it up.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Good job One

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mine went flawlessly.
Old 05 Sep 2008, 05:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I posted it to the podcast feed. It will update. I'll post all the threads and shit on Mon because I don't have time right now. If you want to dl it, just go to the last show and change everything that says "31" to "32" and have fun. Later all. SD is next on my list to do!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!