ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2007, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default KPWF SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We here at KPWF, in an attempt to reach out to our listeners and in order to widen our audience, are constantly on the look out for new and exciting talent to join our ranks. With this in mind, we our pleased to announce that a very special member has accepted our invitation to promote and contribute his very own show to our existing schedule of programing. So with out further delay, please join me in welcoming Xero to the KPWF family. We can hardly wait to see what exciting new adventures our great new host will take us on. Xero will have all the details and information for you regarding his availability and his shows content. KPWF extends it's sincerest gratitude to Xero for helping establish KPWF as the premiere radio station to the online community. We look forward to working with you.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Nice...should be cool to have two hosts...
Old 18 Oct 2007, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Very nice.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

When the hell am I back on again?
Old 18 Oct 2007, 07:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
When the hell am I back on again?
You gotta wait your turn Mr. Cancel Backout
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Congrats Xero.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Cool.
Old 18 Oct 2007, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original 81
Cool.
Actually, it's really cool for you and for other people in canada because I'm pretty sure Xero has like, unlimited minutes to talk with you guys so you can be on the air a lot more often.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Oct 2007, 11:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

perhaps it is time that I could do an interview......
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2007, 12:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Thank you Exo.

For a base frame I am going for a 30-90 minute show depending on number of guests and I want it to be split up into segments. Certain segments will be roundtable discussion about various subjects much like what Exo does currently and others will have more direction to them and will be much more structured, I plan on having some fun with these. For right now I'm not going to divulge too much information as most of it is still random ideas on paper.

I will say that my goal with this show is to make it as professional sounding as possible. I plan on making all of the music for it eventually too...that way we can even get the show posted on iTunes and really attempt to pull some traffic to the site.

I plan on getting a show together here within the next month hopefully if all goes as planned. The guests for this show will be by invite only and I will be sending those out this weekend. For the following shows I will pull off a request list which I will make a seperate thread for.

The show I'm envisioning will not be the first show that airs...but with your help I'm sure we can take it to that level. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas please PM them to me.

Thank you

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2007, 10:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
perhaps it is time that I could do an interview......
:
OEO please come on the show. You're like first in line on my wish list of guests. Please please please.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Oct 2007, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll get with you in the next couple of weeks about schedule and stuff.....sounds like fun and I'd be happy to do it.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 11:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I'll get with you in the next couple of weeks about schedule and stuff.....sounds like fun and I'd be happy to do it.....
sweet! KPWF internet ratings!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!