ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF NFL Special is posted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2007, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default KPWF NFL Special is posted

I've posted the NFL show for everyone. Thanks for doing the show guys. It's got Xero, Spear, The One, Stick, DC and Glue. I don't know why my podcast feed isn't updating yet but the file is live. Prolly just my comp. So check out the show and give us your feedback. Hopefully everyone enjoyed. I'll get the next show figured out in a couple days and what we're going to do next. I also put all you guys theme songs in the background, but it's mixed down pretty low and then all the compression fucks everything up anyways, but it's there

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2007, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Currently listening.

~EDIT~

Dang I have a deep voice.

I just realized that Exo asked about the coaching staff and I went off about our DEs.

Last edited by Spear; 22 Aug 2007 at 02:30 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2007, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I only got through the Spear/One segment, but it is a great show so far. Spear you have a sexy voice.

Fuck Matt Millen.

One was pretty funny about the whole Detroit/Packers game. And xer0 I resent that comment about the Jets sucking this year, but I do agree about that comment about Pennington's arm falling off.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2007, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Didn't anybody else listen

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2007, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I just finished listening to the show. STICK was good as usual, and the DC/Glue segment was great. I especially liked when you hear Glue's kids in the background and his wife yelling at them.

I guess I am the only one that listens.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 04:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll listen eventually. My net just came back on after being out for a few days I got a lot of catching up to do
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
I just finished listening to the show. STICK was good as usual, and the DC/Glue segment was great. I especially liked when you hear Glue's kids in the background and his wife yelling at them.
Bitch was s'ppodabbe checkin my mufuckin seed...but that lil' cracka just came up on me, mid interview and was like, "DAD OMG, LET'S PLAY PS2!!"

Bitch lucky she di'in't get herself dealt wit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2007, 01:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Bitch was s'ppodabbe checkin my mufuckin seed...but that lil' cracka just came up on me, mid interview and was like, "DAD OMG, LET'S PLAY PS2!!"

Bitch lucky she di'in't get herself dealt wit.

Late.

Anyways Exo...I think the reason not a lot of people reply to this thread was because half of your listeners were on the damn show!......and the other half are probably from England...Australia...or whatnot that probably interested in Soccer more than American Football...

Anyways...I did listened to the show...and it was great...great job to everyone that was on...preview with different teams was great too...I kinda want to hear Exo talks about the San Diego Chargers more...I thought the show's length was good...about an hour...I could've been on the show and talk about how great the Niners going to be this season...but then again no one else here like the Niners and probably don't want to hear what I've got to say anyway...

Overall, great guests...great topics...great show...