ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

NFL Preview Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default NFL Preview Show

Ok, the NFL show is going to be on Sat. Aug 17. I want to do the show in the afternoon, so I will start recording at 5:00 PST. The current guests include:

Glue
Xero
DC
Rebel
Spear
Chris

If anyone else wants to sign up, go ahead. I need to keep the segments kinda short. Even 10 mins per person would make a 60 minute show, so I'm going to try to keep things between 5 - 10 mins per person and plus that lets everyone go out and party or whatever they do on Sat night. I will have some questions ready for everyone specific to their team.

Now, here's the tricky part. If you guys want to pair off and talk some smack, I can record for longer. But the downside is you're going to spend a lot of time talking about how much the Cowboys suck or something than you are actually talking about your team. I'll let you guys decide if you want to do one on one or talk some shit to each other.

Also, you are going to sign up, right Stick and One Did I miss you guys somewhere?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'll just talk about how bad the Lions suck. Can't really talk smack with another team because well, they have more material than I ever could.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

no can do bro...gotta drop out....

I gotta work that day

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
no can do bro...gotta drop out....

I gotta work that day
Dude, just take a lunch break or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm down.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

8 on a Saturday night?

I won't be home.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

August 17th is a Friday anyway Exo.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 04:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
August 17th is a Friday anyway Exo.
I mean 18th, sorry.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Aug 2007, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

If no one can do it that night, i will be more than happy to talk about how much better every team will be than the Falcons...Well that is besides the Lions
Old 08 Aug 2007, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
If no one can do it that night, i will be more than happy to talk about how much better every team will be than the Falcons...Well that is besides the Lions
I can't sit around all weekend for things to be convenient for everyone. You'll be around, Spear better be One always brings some good stuff to say. If Stick, Xero and Glue are on, then it'll be fine. And we can laugh at the Bengals all we want.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Aug 2007, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
We've actually done pretty well against them recently.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Or you can talk about how good the Jets are going to be this year after you watch the Jets destroy the Falcons in the first preseason game this friday.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 10:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

With this new shitty job that I hate, I won't know until next week if I can do the show. I don't even know if I'll want to. I've been in a pissy mood here recently. I wouldn't wanna drag the show down or anything.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 11:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Unfortunately I wont be able to do that either...I work from 4pm - 12am EST.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 11:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I just realized I might be at my aunt's house, but I can always step aside for 5-10 minutes to talk about the Lions.