ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF Podcast Feed - New & Improved

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2007, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default KPWF Podcast Feed - New & Improved

Ok, so I finally got a podcast feed running again. I'm loading all the episodes starting with number 1, so if any of you missed anything, now's the chance to grab the collection from the beginning. So, the newest, most official, actually fucking working feed is feed://www.switchpod.com/users/kpwf/feed.xml . Drop it into your itunes or whatever you do to subscribe. I've also got the latest show going up soon, like, later on today. I'll also be giving you the links to the regular mp3 files, in case that's how you dl them or listen. Cool? Cool. If anyone has a chance to confirm with me that this stuff is working properly, I'd appreciate it. It works for me, but you know, I don't really listen to the shows that much myself

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2007, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, nevermind this, there might be another motherfucking feed for this shit. Why is it so difficult

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jul 2007, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Exo...at first it didn't work...but I clicked it again the second time and it worked...and I see all the Mp3 links and dled them just fine...so yeah just wanted to let you know how that goes...oh and keep upload the Mp3 link like that...because that's how I listen to them...by dl the mp3 and put it into my mp3 player...btw...number 5 seems to be missing...
Old 11 Jul 2007, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I've updated this feed through episode 15. I'm going to leave it for a few days, then I'll start rolling in the new episodes. I'm going to keep 10 or so active on the feed. The rest will go into the regular archives on my comp. This thing is a bitch though. I can't get the shows organized properly?!? Episode 5 won't post. Bleh. I'm also going to work up an alternate feed on another host and see how that works out. If it looks good I'll switch over. This stuff is a pain in the ass

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Jul 2007, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

ok, this fucker seems to be working all right. I don't know why the show dates are fucked, but hopefully it won't be a problem in the future. Maybe because I loaded like every show in a week. Whatever. I know episode 5 is still missing. The file doesn't want to cooporate. I'll figure something out. But for now, I've got all episodes up to episode 19 on the new feed, so I'm going to transfer all the archive links to the new host and tell rapidshare to fuckoff. I'll be holding 10 episodes at a time on the new server. Yep, tomorrow I'll finish all the transfers and updates and take down the first 10 or whatever to make room. Whew, glad I got this taken care of.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!