ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Chris Benoit Tributes, kpwf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2007, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Chris Benoit Tributes, kpwf

So, Josh wanted to drop some tribute stuff for Benoit and I figured I'd open it up to everyone on the board who wants to say something in memory, or not, or whatever they feel the need to say about the Benoit situation. So if you'd like to add a sound bite to kpwf in regards to Benoit, send me a pm and I'll give you a number to call and leave a message and I'll put them all up on the show. This might be pretty fun. And since it's short, international people can say something. Just try to keep it short and to the point, like under a minute. If this works out, and if people enjoy it, then I'll start adding them to the shows on a regular basis, sort of like a verbal thread. Benoit question.

"What do you write on Chris, Nancy or Daniel Benoit's tombstone?"

Let me know if you'd like to answer.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2007, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've got some in already!: Keep em coming everyone.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jun 2007, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

here's a tribute...but I ain't callin in for it

"I hope the psycho midget fuck rots in hell"

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2007, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I've got a few messages already, if anybody else wants to say something, then pm me before 4:00 on Fri. I'm going to post them on Mon, so you'll have the weekend to get it in, but I'm rarely here on the weekends...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Jul 2007, 01:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Just so you guys know, I'm going to drop your messages into the next show that I'm recording this weekend. I was going to post them on their own, but seemed like too much trouble for only a couple minutes. Don't worry though, I didn't forget or anything

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!