ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Next Interview: Spear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2007, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Next Interview: Spear.

Yep, Spear is making another appearance on KPWF. This time, ask him questions about how come he gets to have like 12 favorite teams and what it's like to have a real internet girlfriend Seriously, I'm sure all the questions will be as responsible and considerate as usual. So fire away.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

When you were at Disney World did you think about having a three way with Sparx and Minnie Mouse?
Old 24 Apr 2007, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Assuming this interview takes place after Saturday...has Matt Millen let you down again?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

lmao i don't think DC's questions ever got answered in any of Exo's shows...anyways...i want to ask Spear these:

basketball:

Why do you think there are maybe like 3 of us on PWF that give a shit about basketball?...and what are your predictions as far as the NBA finals and who will takes it all?...

Wrestling:

We keep seeing the same matches over and over again...and eventually they are running out of options as far as the main events on their respective brands...do you still think the brands split was a good idea?...and what still is your dream match among people that is actively on the roster?...

General:

what do you do other than posting at PWF?

i asked three in case there are any lack of questions for Spear...
Old 24 Apr 2007, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
lmao i don't think DC's questions ever got answered in any of Exo's shows...anyways...i want to ask Spear these:

basketball:

Why do you think there are maybe like 3 of us on PWF that give a shit about basketball?...and what are your predictions as far as the NBA finals and who will takes it all?...

Wrestling:

We keep seeing the same matches over and over again...and eventually they are running out of options as far as the main events on their respective brands...do you still think the brands split was a good idea?...and what still is your dream match among people that is actively on the roster?...

General:

what do you do other than posting at PWF?

i asked three in case there are any lack of questions for Spear...
my questions always get answered.

But here is a serious one too then.

Spear, when you came up with the idea of Primate in the efed, why did you think of him as a strong muscular black man, instead of a skinny white kid like yourself? Do you have jungle fever?
Old 24 Apr 2007, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peazy
Assuming this interview takes place after Saturday...has Matt Millen let you down again?
Yeah, we're doing the show on Sunday for that very reason

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Apr 2007, 02:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Yeah, we're doing the show on Sunday for that very reason
Draft day edition of KPWF baby~!

This way you can all hear me scream, moan, bitch and complain when the Lions take Brady fucking Quinn instead of Gaines Adams.
Old 24 Apr 2007, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

How often do you and sparx cyber?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

What do you think the Lion's record will be this upcoming year?

Are you happy with the Lions draft? Any picks you would re-do?

Oh yeah and two more things:

Deeeeeeetriot Basketball, and Fuck Matt Millen.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Do you actually tell people you have an internet girlfriend? And if so, what are people's reactions?
Old 24 Apr 2007, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Does your internet girlfriend know that you are cheating on her with that inflatable sheep?

Last edited by BOSTON; 24 Apr 2007 at 07:09 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

If you could hang out with anyone on PWF(other than sparx since you've already done so) who would it be and why?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 05:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

FYI: Spear bailed on me. No interview for you guys. Sorry. But, I'm going to try to get a show with Kurt and Xero worked out in the next couple days. And soon, sooooo sooon, we'll have Glue and Boston on in what should be a pretty entertaining episode. I'll get back to the interviews right after that so hang tight if you're still waiting to be on. Sparx and Spear going to the end of the list now so the next interview is with the man, DC.

DC
Josh
One
Stick
Glue
Sparx
Spear

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 May 2007, 03:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

It didn't happen today for whatever reason....so um, I guess I'll check and see when my schedule is gonna be able to work wit you mainlanders

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2007, 05:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm off tomorrow...err...I mean today......then my schedule is pretty full until next Sunday.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote