ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF Episode 11, 12-13-06

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default KPWF Episode 11, 12-13-06

KPWF episode 11 is on air. It is almost totally unedited. So you get to experience what it's like before I clean up all the um's and dead spaces, but all things considered, everyone did a great job. There's no introductions either, since I'm at work and I just didn't have a chance to record my voice overs, but it's no biggie. So I'll type it up here. I've got Stick and The One starting to get into some wrestle talk before degrading into a serious of who sucks in the nfl and who's a beast. Ultimatley, there is a wager made...

Then the second part has Spear making his kpwf debute in a great piece on TNA. Check it out.

Thanks to the guys for coming on the show. I know it's be late, I know it's not up to the usual standard I try to have, but it's here. I'm hoping that after the holidays and things slow down I'll be able to get more people on and get the shows put together in a more reasonable time. I appreciate everyone listening and hope you enjoy.

Then after you listen, just imagine me saying something like "I want to thank everyone for coming on the show and listening, you guys make it happen, thanks for all the support, this is your host Exo, take it easy." Seriously, post what you think of the shows and feel free to talk some smack. Thanks

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Listening now.

Thanks exo!
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Well it's about time!

Thanks for getting it up. I'm downloading it now.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

O, sorry about your music Spear

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
O, sorry about your music Spear
What'd you do to it!
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
What'd you do to it!
You'll find out in about 20 mins

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

It's "Deh-troit" Exo. "Deh-troit". Not "Dee-troit", "Deh-troit".
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
It's "Deh-troit" Exo. "Deh-troit". Not "Dee-troit", "Deh-troit".
Not according to "Dee-troit Rock City"

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Not according to "Dee-troit Rock City"
Well Kiss can fuck off.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Listening right now. This shit is hilarious between Exo, One and I
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

That was great, Exo!

Thanks again!
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Crack
Listening right now. This shit is hilarious between Exo, One and I
I'm riding Roy Williams jock with ya Stick. Even if he does miss tackles.

God damn, I say "uhh" too much.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
God damn, I say "uhh" too much.
You were talking the same way you always do. I thought you sounded fine.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Awesome show.

Nice piece by Spear.

One, you better pay up to your bet
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

..I suppose I have no other choice.

Fuckin Sheli.