ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

KPWF Archives
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2006, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default KPWF Archives

I will be hosting 5 episodes of KPWF at a time, so as new ones are added, old ones will be removed. If you want an old episode, contact me and I'll provide it.

Last edited by Exo; 30 May 2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 02 Aug 2006, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Episode 1

The first ever KPWF show. The first round table with Mac and The One, the first ever Writing on the Wall with Mac, and an interview with Kurt and Mac. This is the show that started it.

Please contact me if you would like to listen to this episode.

Last edited by Exo; 11 Jul 2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02 Aug 2006, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 2

An all wrestle talk episode with Exo, Mac and The One, plenty of Kane and ECW bashing, Exo laughs his ass off, The One buries the Divas and Mac rips on everything.

Last edited by Exo; 11 Jul 2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03 Aug 2006, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 3

This episode includes Josh bashing on Kane and a WOTW with Mac putting John Cena and Edge over while burying DX and ECW, and the incredible guest appearance of Prototype.

Last edited by Exo; 11 Jul 2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04 Aug 2006, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 4

Exo, Mac and The One do some more wrestle talk and bashing, WOTW takes on ECW and the Spirit Squad and this episode has the debut of the legendary Stick putting SmackDown over.

Old 14 Aug 2006, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 5

Exo, Mac and The One do a little Q&A and some wrestle talk, Josh delivers the state of ECW address, and this episode has The One's respones to Stick regarding Smackdown.

Old 16 Aug 2006, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 6

The debut of Dogcatcher on IWO and OTPC, Q&A with Mac and part one of Stick and The One debating SD and RAW.

Old 05 Sep 2006, 12:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 7

Short episode with some rapid fire comments from Mac and the conclusion of the Stick and The One debate over Raw and Smackdown.

Last edited by Exo; 11 Jul 2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 25 Sep 2006, 02:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 8

This is part one of KPWF's party night featuring Mac, DC, Kurt, The One, Josh. Give it a listen if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Old 21 Oct 2006, 10:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 9

The conclusion of KPWF party night with Kurt, Mac, The One and our special guest, Kyla. Give it a listen if you haven't had a chance yet.

Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 10

KPWF is back with some more wrestle talk with The One and Mac and then the debut of Boston.

Old 23 Jan 2007, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 11

KPWF has some general bullshitting with Stick and The One and Spear makes his PKWF debut

Last edited by Exo; 18 Apr 2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 23 Feb 2007, 03:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 12

KPWF has some wrestle and football talk with Stick and The One and this episode features The Glue makeing his PKWF debut

Last edited by Exo; 18 Apr 2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07 Mar 2007, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Episode 13

KPWF features the debut of Rebel doing an interview and Q&A session with your questions.

Old 14 Mar 2007, 01:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

episode 14

Trevelbond makes his debut on KPWF in this episode answering questions from the pwf posters.

Closed Thread