ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Does anyone think the show is working?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2006, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Does anyone think the show is working?

Like, will the show bring in more posters and get some mild internet wrestling show ratings? I don't really know. It's pretty fun to do though. Hopefully, when kevin redesigns the main page, more and more people will be listening. I think it's going to take like 50 shows or something to get really rocking.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hard to say right now. Is there a way to track downloads or listeners?

Whatever the case may be, I'm enjoying listening. Hopefully I can get the gonads to actually do a show and be a part of it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I personally, would love to have Stick on the show at some point...

I think its working so far...we just gotta advertise it and it should fulfill its purposes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I think as it goes on that it will pick up more listeners and will bring more people in. Its hard to say if its working right now, but I'm sure we'll have a better idea 6 months or so down the road.

Its been better then I expected, keep up the good work guys.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah its great its really interesting to hear people's opinions nicely summed up on air. The writing on the wall segment is always funny keep that up. Keep on rockin.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

I listened to epidsode 3 yesterday and I have to say I liked it a lot.. the music fit in and everyones wrestling opinions was cool... so I plan on listening some more...

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote