ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

How important is time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2006, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default How important is time?

I don't mean the time of the show, the length, but, let's say I recorded some great material, but have so much of it that by the time it gets to radio, it might be outdated. Would you rather have something funny, or something that's absolutely up to the minute? I'm pretty much going to go with getting enough material to keep the shows going and if that means that something changes in the meantime, then it happens. Maybe I'll just reference when the recordings took place in the intro so people know. But I got some great stuff today that I want to get out asap, but that also means holding some stuff back so that the show isn't an hour long. It also means that the tri interview is going to be pushed back a week or so and stuff like that. I think everyone would really enjoy some of the stuff we recorded today, so I think for now I'm going to just keep publishing shows and as we get more legit and things are running smoother, I'll worry about keeping everything totally current. Yeah, if you got something to add or whatever, go ahead. Just giving a heads up. ty.

But also, do you care if the show changes up? like maybe one show is all about wrestling and then another show focuses on an interview or some guest commentarys. Does it matter to anyone? Cause I can easly make 2 shows out of what I have already, and that's not including the tri interview which I think everyone will want to hear. The other thing is, I don't even know if one show a week is something that I can do. Every other week is a lot more likely. Which I don't think is bad, I'm just trying to do a good job and it takes a little tlc to edit all that stuff down. Oh, and I totally fucked up my input levels so the voices got a little blown out, but I fixed it ok. whatever.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If its split into segments I don't think length would be an issue...or atleast not as big of one. I personally don't mind a longer show...but I understand a lot of people do.

If you do split it up there should also be an mp3 with the whole show...there are some(like myself) that prefer to have it all in one file.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 02:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^ Agreed. Post it all as one show. I have no problem with it.
Old 03 Jul 2006, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

As long as it has chapters so I can skip the wrasslin' stuff, I don't care how long it is.
Old 03 Jul 2006, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
As long as it has chapters so I can skip the wrasslin' stuff, I don't care how long it is.
um, it's a wrestling show. The next show is all wrestling related

I need to reschedule the interview with tri anyway. Couldn't get through to kurt either.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

I need to reschedule the interview with tri anyway. Couldn't get through to kurt either.
Kurt sent me a text at 6:24 (EST) saying he was running late at work.

Then at 7:00, he sent me another text with about 30 Fucks in it.

I didn't get em til about 10 minutes ago cuz I was napping
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.A.W.
I got that too...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

One word...Outtakes...

First rule of showbiz is to leave them wanting more...

Make it funny and package it together...KPWF Outtakes.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim Garak
I got that too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.A.W.
Kurt sent me a text at 6:24 (EST) saying he was running late at work.

I didn't get em til about 10 minutes ago cuz I was napping
Yeah...shitty day. Work was crazy...

Court this mornin...came home, changed, ran into work, what was supposed to be a short day, turned into an extra long day.

Between court, stupid fuckin job, and fighting with the girl I'm seein now....helluva day

Very sorry Exo, I'm off Tuesday and Thursday...
I have class on Thursday til about 1 eastern...
I should be clear on Saturday...maybe a little hungover but schedule should be clear.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2006, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoff
fighting with the girl I'm seein now
ALREADY?! poor kurty...
Old 03 Jul 2006, 11:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen
ALREADY?! poor kurty...
Common... can you expect anything else? We're talking about Kurt here...
Old 04 Jul 2006, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Common... can you expect anything else? We're talking about Kurt here...
hey!

I'm a nice guy goddammit

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2006, 02:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Awww...