ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Super happy good news!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2006, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Super happy good news!

Kevin is going to help out with getting a script up so I can submit the mp3, convert it to rss feed, and then all you have to do is subscribe to it for auto updates. Also, you will still be able to download the mp3 feed. I'm hoping kevin will still get this on the main page and we can have a regular pwf radio show. But kevin is like god to me right now for helping and as long as we keep it going, it should get even better. Just letting you all know
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2006, 11:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

More good news. Kevin said they're redoing the main page and that we'll get some exposure. I'm putting together another show that should be up on Mon before RAW. I hope. I'm also going to be testing out all the new stuff Kevin set up, so we'll see how that goes.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2006, 12:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

kevin.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2006, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

So, this means pretty woon we get sponsored and "Writing on the Wall" gets its own spinoff show and I make millions, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote