ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

Podcast Episode 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Podcast Episode 1

Well, here's an mp3 of the first podcast. I still have to finish getting the feeds set up and everything so people can subscribe. Go ahead and download this linked fle and have a listen and let me know what you think. Thanks to Mac, One and Kurt for working on this with me. I'll be looking to do a second show soon. I'm hoping to get it ready for everyone else and promoted on the main board and all that shit taken care of this week. Thanks everyone.

podcastmp3download

BTW, I'm not sure why, but it's being a bitch to download for some reason. I just keep hitting return untill it starts. It's a huge file to. Like 55 megs. I think there's some bandwidth limits. Somebody ask Kevin if he can download it and host it on pwf where there's more bandwidth. Cool. It should also play on quicktime if you don't have an mp3 player on your comp. Yeah, give some feedback and if you have questions or trouble downloading, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm downloading it now...

Can't wait to hear it.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thank god it's working. If Reb can dowload it, so can everyone else. good.

oh, and it's like 40 mins long, so take your time. It's got some good convos in it.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

you have a sexy voice

I got it streaming

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'm downloading it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I suck

we lost the Kurt/Mac dueling Zombies promo on the cutting room floor

and the dueling Whooooooooooooooos

Last edited by CK; 25 Jun 2006 at 09:32 PM.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This was done really good. Alot better then I expected. Not that I thought you'd do a bad job, its just I didn't think the quailty would be there.

A few things though...

The first interview I think there should be better intro. It was like all of a sudden One was talking and its like who's talking???

The length is kinda long. Alot of people who aren't a member at pwf aren't going to sit through a 40min podcast. If we want to attract people it needs to be alot more fast past and in your face type of interviews. Not saying the interviews weren't done good. They were. Everyone was very well spoken.

I know this is the first one, and each episode is going to build on eachother. I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there.

But great job guys.

We need to see if we can get this on the main page some how.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Hearing Mac's voice just sucks this mystery out of him I'm bummed.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I kind of just chimed in with different topics to keep the convo going..Was fun...I got it streaming right now..I better not sound gay.. My Damn dog in the background..ugh.

Last edited by The_One; 25 Jun 2006 at 10:19 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

I was expecting Mac to sound...older I guess. I've heard Kurt before when he had his radio show.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Hearing Mac's voice just sucks this mystery out of him I'm bummed.

Sorry...I dissapointed myself with my performance there...

After four years...the mystery of Mac is dead...fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Part of why I probably won't be on the show I like being somewhat of an enigma,
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Part of why I probably won't be on the show I like being somewhat of an enigma,

Yeah...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Very Good work guys. i too thought Mac woulda sounded older than he did.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Very Good work guys. i too thought Mac woulda sounded older than he did.
I dont sound or look as old as I am, but I dont really think of it as a drawback...but Im still in the process of listening to it...I dont really sound like myself there for some reason...I didnt like the way I sounded....

Quote: