ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > PWF Radio > KPWF Radio

KPWF Radio Clusterfuck Wrestling Radio

The Begining

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2006, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default The Begining

Of what I hope becomes a regular part of the pwf community. The pwf-cast is alive and is ready to start collecting content. Right now I have Mac available to do some wrestle chat and Kurt on for an interview with somebody. Who, I don't know yet. But that's why this room was created. I need to know what else you want. I need some other posters who are ready to step it up and start doing something to drive traffic to the site. This is not exo's-cast. I need suggestions for what you want to hear and what you think will help get new posters to sign up.

I'm thinking the show format something like this

1. Intro
2. General round table wrestling comments. 10-15 mins. - Exo, Mac, ???
3. Opinion on a specific topic. 5 mins. - ???
4. Oposite opinion on a specific topic. 5 mins. - ???
5. Tell fuckers to come here and and reply to those opinions and yell at each other. 2mins.
6. Interview. 10 mins. - Kurt host, Guest ???
7. Site commentary, what's happening around here, gossipy shit. 5 mins. - ???
8. Wrap up.

So there are some spots that need to be filled. I'm going to put up some other threads for interview guests and maybe even a guest commentary on something. It's really up to you guys to help out. This is an attempt to get more posters and actually do something positive for the site.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2006, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'd love to be part of roundtable Wrestling discussion.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

same here.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2006, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Ummmm

Yeah, my interviews I think are going to be less wrestling based convo in the future.

I think its gonna be more getting to know the poster and such ...I think that will be more fun for me, for them, for the listeners

Of course since it is for a wrestling site, there will still be related talk...

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2006, 04:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

is there any way to have a segment dedicated to me, that doesnt have to do with my arm, thanks

AND I'LL BE A GUEST
Old 26 Jun 2006, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
is there any way to have a segment dedicated to me, that doesnt have to do with my arm, thanks

AND I'LL BE A GUEST
I wanna talk to Tri

YES~!

Old 26 Jun 2006, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Kurt, I prolly won't be a great interview... but you can add me to your guest list if you want.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2006, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim Garak
Kurt, I prolly won't be a great interview... but you can add me to your guest list if you want.
O sure ya will