ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO No Hard Feelings PPV 8/5/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2005, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default IWO No Hard Feelings PPV 8/5/05

*A camera is shown backstage in Mr. Robere's office, where Robere and Spencer are laughing*

"So you see Spencer tonight in Las Vegas, this PPV is just a stepping stone to what is going to be the biggest event ever beginning with a landmark Redemption next week. All I ask is that hopefully everyone gets through tonight injury free."

Spencer: So what's with the roulette wheel?

Robere: You see spencer, a friend of mine named Eric Bischoff came up with something he called Raw Roulette, well tonight the IWO does it's take on that. Tonight we spin the wheel during the Middleweight #1 contender elimination match to determine the order of the participants.

Spencer: Wow, that's the greatest idea ever, not to mention your big announcement for the King of Kings Tourney coming up later

Robere: exactly, so tonight is a monumental night here in Sin city, because we all know what happens in Vegas, stays in vegas.

camera fades out

----------------

*Fireworks blast as No Hard Feelings presented by Frito Lay comes live from Las Vegas, Nevada*
Old 05 Aug 2005, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Ravage comes out to the ring with a mic in hand

"It seems lately that everyone in the IWO has a story to tell. Well in case most of you haven't noticed, I've been pretty quiet as of late. You see, I've watched a no good son of a bitch that I beat last month, go on to get a title shot. I've seen a little whiner get a shot at the middleweight title, for doing what losing to everyone? So what does Ravage get? I get some little punk in the opening match of the PPV. That's right someone that's not even in my league by the name of Location. Funny thing is, I beat this prick once already."

Ravage is interrupted by Location's music, who comes to the ring with cheers from the crowd. Location gets in the ring and Ravage drops the mic and attacks him. Bell rings and this one on one match is started. Ravage pummels Location to the ground, then kicks him a few times..he drops down and starts choking him..the ref counts, but Ravage breaks the hold only to do it again...Ravage gets up and picks up Location, he backs him into the corner with a few blows to the head. Ravage, then rams his shoulder into the midsection of location. he then begins to kick him, stomping him down in the corner...the ref makes Ravage back up, he does then goes back in with a hard kick. Ravage picks up location for the irish whip to the opposite corner..he chargers in and nails a clothesline...location stumbles about and then gets taken down by a ddt. cover..1..2..foot on ropes barely. Ravage is pissed and argues with the ref about it. he picks up Location again, and irish whips him into the ropes, Ravage ducks his head, and Location jumps over him with a sunset flip..1..2..kickout, Ravage back up and an eye poke to Location, Ravage then punches him, he tries the irish whip, but it's reversed, Location misses a clothesline, as Ravage ducks under, he goes into the ropes, and Location runs and hits a dropkick sending Ravage right over the top rope and to the floor outside.

Ravage is down on the ground outside, as Location gets up and has some adrenaline going..he asks the crowd if they want him to go flying over the top rope..he starts to run but the ref stops him...as Location argues with the ref, Corey comes running down the aisle. Ravage gets to his feet, but recieves a boot to the gut, and then Corey delivers the Duality Driver. He picks up Ravage and rolls him in the ring. Location quits arguing, and runs to the ropes, he climbs up and nails a 450 splash onto Ravage. the pin and 1...2...3...bell rings as Location wins the match. Corey sits outside laughing as he screws Ravage once again. as he starts to slowly walk back up the aisle, the lights go out...

they come back on with Location looking at Corey from the ring. Masque is in the ring behind Location, and he turns around to see Masque, he boots him in the face. Masque picks up Location and performs the Gravedigger on him. he then points at Corey...Corey looks pissed, and slides into the ring, he runs at Masque, he grabs Corey by the throat...he holds onto him, but Corey kicks Masque in the lower regions (does masque have balls?)...Masque let's go of the hold as Corey puts a sleeperhold on him...he yells at the ref to ring the bell, and we have the start of the Hardcore Title Match..

Masque gets to the ropes although the hold won't be broken because of it...he somehow manages to fling himself and corey over the top rope to the outside. both men are down on the floor outside the ring, and are trying to get to their feet. Corey looks to be feeling the effects of the drop, but gets up right before masque..he kicks him in the stomach then lifts him up and drops him on the railing..Masque goes down and corey covers..1..2..kickout..he punches Masque a few times, then walks off towards the ring announcer. He grabs a chair, and picks it up, Masque gets up, and corey goes to nail him, but Masque moves..Corey misses, and masque hits a big boot afterwards, knocking Corey down..he picks him up and throws him into the railing towards the rampway shoulderfirst. he then goes over and leans down to pick up some cable wires.

Masque chokes Corey with the wires and drags him halfway up the ramp. He then stomps on Corey some, before picking him up and chokeslamming Corey on the rampway...he goes for the pin...1...2..kickout by Corey. Masque picks him up on his shoulders and carries him backstage...he is walking through the arena, when Corey gains his composure, and jumps down, he punches Masque in the back of the head and then rams him into a table backstage...he rams his head into the table and then picks up some 2X4 and hits Masque across the back breaking the board...Masque goes down to a knee, and Corey again goes for a sleeperhold...Masque gets up with Corey on his back and rams him into a wall...

Corey releases the hold and Masque walks towards and exit to the arena...he goes out the door and Corey follows...Corey walks out and gets Clothesline by masque..masque pins him 1...2..kickout...he then gets up and Masque is looking for something...Corey gets up as Masque finds a tire iron under someone's car..he turns around and Corey spears him into the side of the vehicle..both men go down to the ground, as Corey gets back up and stomps on Masque some...he picks up the tire iron and begins to hit Masque in the ribs with it a few times...Corey turns around...

A fireball comes right at Corey face hitting him and knocking him to the ground..He is rolling around in pain...the camera turns to see The Joker standing there laughing...

Joker: Well pop quiz corey...What happen to Corey's Title hopes at No Hard Feelings?....

They were extinguished...Joker laughs and then walks off with Corey rolling in pain still from the fireball.

Masque gets up somehow holding his ribs, and picks up Corey who is screaming in pain, he manages to hit the Gravedigger, and covers Corey who is knocked out from the concrete impact...1...2...3...Masque rolls off holding his ribs, and gets the belt from the ref, he then pushes the ref, and stares at Corey who has burns on him from that fireball and is bleeding from it as well...Masque laughs then gets up as Emts and security rush to Corey's aid..

Results: Location beats Ravage via Pinfall

Results: Masque pins Corey to retain the Hardcore Title

---------------

A promo of Alli Sabbah walking into a room and telling whoever is in there that he has a proposition for them is shown..

We then see Mr. Robere and Spencer in his office...

Robere: Spencer go and find out what that no good magical salami selling sabbah is doing. I want to know what match he is trying to buy himself into.. Understand

Spencer: yes sir

spencer runs out of the office and the camera turns back to Robere

Robere: well welcome everyone to No Hard Feelings, live from Las Vegas. And in true vegas fashion i have here a roulette wheel designed for the IWO...For the upcoming 8 man elimination match to determine the #1 contender for the Middleweight title, we will spin the wheel and determine the order of each participant. It's simple really, I will spin the wheel twice and that will be the first two men to start...then once one man is beat, the wheel will spin again and someone else will enter to face the previous winner, until the final two are in the match and we have a new #1 contender for the Middleweight Title..so enough talking let's gamble folks...

he spins the wheel and it lands on the name "Canuck"

Robere: well it looks like that Canadian freak the Canuck is going to start us off, and his first opponent is...

he spins the wheel to reveal that it is Crazyskill.

Robere: good luck men, cause everyone knows you need it in Vegas

--------------
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Canuck and Crazyskill are in the ring, and Canuck poses for the crowd then charges at Crazyskill...Crazyskill moves and Canuck runs into the turnbuckle chest first...Crazyskill schoolboys him and the cover 1..2..3..quick pin and Canuck is eliminated...Robere is shown on the screen spinning the wheel and it lands on Rusty Cooledge...Rusty comes running down the aisle and into the ring, Crazyskill runs at him with a knee to the stomach taking him down..Crazyskill covers 1..2..kickout...Rusty gets up and Crazyskill punches him a few times then clotheslines him knocking back a little, Rusty kicks Crazyskill in the stomach, then hits a spinning neckbreaker...cover 1...2..kickout..Rusty tells the ref to count faster then picks up Crazyskill and irishwhips him, Rusty nails a powerslam and pins Crazyskill 1...2..kickout..Cooledge upset now punches Crazyskill a few times, before picking him up and scoop slamming him..Rusty goes outside the ring and climbs the turnbuckle..he goes up and comes off with the elbow, but Crazyskill rolled out of the way...Cooledge gets up as Crazyskill waits on him, he turns around, and Crazyskill hits a superkick on him...he goes for the cover and puts his feet on the ropes for leverage...1...2..3...another win for Crazyskill...the wheel is shown this time landing on Kyle Walker...Walker comes out to some applause...and heads down to the ring..as he nears the ring, Crazyskill comes out from no where to nail him with a clothesline taking him down...He then picks walker up and rams him into the steel stairs shoulder first..he then rams his head into the stairs and tosses him into the ring..Crazyskill rolls in also, and starts punching Walker opening up a cut...

Walker is bleeding from his head, as Crazyskill chokes him...he lets go and picks him up suplexing Walker then covering him 1...2..kickout..Walker is hurt, as Crazyskill applies a reverse chin lock to him...he then grabs the arms and stretches them putting a knee to walker's back..but he won't give up...finally he just chokes him again, and then breaks the hold..Crazyskill gets up and looks to be catching his breathe, as he waits for Walker to get back up..Walker gets up and Crazyskill picks him up for a slam but he walker goes over his back he runs Crazyskill into the ropes and rolls him up, but the momentum carries Crazyskill right back over Walker...he has the pin and the tights...1...2..3...another cheap victory, as halfway through now, the wheel lands on Tim Ross...Ross comes through the crowd preaching to the people...Crazyskill goes outside..and jumps the railing attacking Ross in the crowd...he comes and throws Ross over the railing and to the ringside area...Crazyskill then perches on the railing and comes off with a hurricanrana onto Ross on the outside...the ref tells the men to get back in the ring...Crazyskill goes over and picks Ross up and hits a piledriver onto the floor outside, then slides in and tells the ref to count..he does and makes it to 10 and Ross is counted out...

the next man to enter will be Swinn, who has a bottle of Jim Beam in his hand...he gets on the apron and into the ring..he walks over to Crazyskill, turns the bottle up and then smashes it onto Crazyskill's head...Crazyskill goes down and the ref disqualifies Swinn eliminating him..Swinn then punches the ref knocking him down..and begins stomping on Crazyskill..he then begins opening up the cut on Crazyskill's head...Swinn then stands up and looks around the exit's the ring...the wheel is spun to reveal Mr. Sexay...

Sexay comes down the ring as Swinn is walking up the ramp..for no reason at all Swinn runs at him and hits him with the battering ram..he then throws Sexay into the barricade..then hip tosses him down part of the ramp...he goes over and picks him up and carries him to the ring and tosses him in...Crazyskill and the ref both get up as Swinn heads back up the rampway..Crazyskill sess Sexay laying there and covers him...1...2...3...Crazyskill now faces the last man remaining...

Scorpion drops down from the rafters as Crazyskill gets up..Scorpion starts to take the harness off, but Crazyskill runs over and gets behind him, putting him in a full nelson...he has the hold locked on...and scorpion drops his bat and can't really position himself any...Crazyskill lets go of the hold and runs against the ropes then hits a dropkick to the back of Scorpion making him swing on the harness..he then gets behind him and puts on the anklelock...Scorpion is in no position to defend himself, and tells the ref he submits...Crazykill releases the hold, then picks up the bat to take a few shots at Scorpion...he then drops the bat and raises his hand in victory...

Results: Crazyskill outlast 7 guys to earn the #1 contendership to the Middleweight Title.
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Dogcatcher and Stunner run into each other backstage*

DC: Stunner, welcome to Vegas

Stunner: What is it DC?

DC: Whoa, Whoa, now calm down with the hostility, i just wanted to say good luck to someone who is just like me

Stunner: I'm nothing like you

DC: oh i do believe we have a lot in common, for instance, you were kidnapped, and my valet was kidnapped...I'm a champ, and you're a champ...Tonight, I will walk out with my title, and maybe tonight you will do the same

Stunner: I don't have time for this

Stunner starts to walk off, and DC stops him with his hand

DC: I would make time if I were you. Right now the odds are against you, and the rumor is that the winner of the King of Kings Tourney will more than likely get a shot at the IWO Title. And I plan on winning that tourney..

Stunner: So what are you saying, you want my title?

DC: just think about it, the main event, the IWO title on the line, Champion Chris Stunner vs. Champion the Dogcatcher...the fans would love it

Stunner: Look i got things to take care of, and this is all nice and all

DC:hey don't cut me off, cause, I took your title once, and next month i plan on doing it again...that is if you still even have a title...

Dogcatcher laughs, and then walks off and stunner leaves in the opposite direction...

---------

Last edited by DC; 05 Aug 2005 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The Elite are in the ring, when the Tag Team Champs are introduced...

Josh comes down the to the ring first and gets in, as Jason takes his time with some chick on his arm...The Elite attack Josh, while Jason is still walking down the aisle very gingerly....Josh tries fighting back but Ron Payne tosses him into the corner..Payne and Mitchell double team Josh...the ref makes Payne get back and then aruges with Mitchell...Jason gives his sunglasses to the chick and then takes his title and slides in the ring, nailing Payne when he turns around...he drops the belt then clotheslines Mitchell over the top rope to the floor below...The ref rings the bell to start the match...Josh is slumped down in the corner, as Jason climbs over him and onto the turnbuckle...he climbs to the top and comes off with a moonsault onto Payne..he hooks the leg and the ref counts 1...2....3...Jason gets up as the Chick gets in the ring..she grabs his belt and hands it to him and they kiss...she raises his hand, as Josh still wearing his title belt gets up, he goes over to where they are, but Jason and the girl turn away and walk out of the ring, with Josh looking confused, as Jason and the chick go up the ramp...Josh turns back around to recieved the Snipershot from Dan Mitchell..Jason is at the top of the ramp and kinda looks back then him and the chick go to the backstage area...Payne gets up and Mitchell picks up Josh and irish whips him towards Payne who does a Bossman slam to him...Mitchell grabs a mic...

Mitchell: you punks got lucky, because no one can beat the Elite...and trust me, before it is all said and done, we will be tag team champs...

he tosses the mic down and him and Payne leave, with Josh out cold in the ring.

Results: josh and Jason retain the Tag Team titles
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Robere is seen in his office with Spencer

Spencer: I have no idea sir, everyone in the lockerroom says that Alli has said nothing to them

Robere: Well it doesn't matter he can't do much to ruin tonight. So it's time I make my announcement. Next week on Redemption, we make history. It will be the biggest Redemption ever. That's right, the King of Kings Tournament begins. And all 16 matches in the first round will be held next week. Plus the best part, no one will know who they are facing that night, until their opponent comes out to the ring.

Spencer: that's awesome sir....plus don't they get a title shot?

Robere: who is running the show here? yes they get a title shot of their choosing, and not only that, but in a few months, they will Main Event the Tokyo Dome Show that the IWO is hosting. So we hope to see you all next week for Redemption, live from Dallas, Texas

Camera fades
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Boulevard of Broken Dreams plays as Gdawg comes to the ring....he is followed by the IWO Middleweight Champ, the Dogcatcher..both men are in the ring and the bell rings...they lock up and Dogcatcher backs Gdawg into the corner..he releases and chops Gdawg hard..he then chops him again before punching him in the ribs a few times...he then irish whips him but it's reversed...DC goes in and hops over a charging Gdawg...Gdawg hits the turnbuckle and schoolboy by DC..1..2...kickout...armdrag by DC, another armdrag, followed by a third into an armbar..DC locks in, and holds on...Gdawg gets to his feet, and reversed the arm bar into one of his own, then turns it into a hammerlock...DC hits a few elbows and runs to the ropes...he comes off and is met by a dropkick...DC starts getting up by Gdawg irish whips him...he lowers his head and DC attempts to go for the Leash...Gdawg blocks and punches DC...another punch and an irish whip..gdawg misses the clothesline, as DC rebounds with a flying forearm...DC is in control and gets the crowd into it...he gets Gdawg up and snapsuplexes him...he calls for the bust...but the videoscreen comes on with a picture of a limo backstage...DC looks at the screen and a window in the back of the window rolls slightly down revealing wilma in the vehicle..DC sees it and gets out of the ring and runs up the ramp...Gdawg starts to get up as the ref begins counting...DC heads to the back but out in the ring the ref reaches 10 and calls for the bell...DC is in the back of the arena and gets to the parking lot to see the limo pulling off...he starts to run after it, but gets pissed and tells the valet to give him his keys...he goes to his rental car and gets in and drives off...

back in the ring Gdawg is pissed as he won the match, but not the title...he asks for a mic

Gdawg: This is bullshit, once again I am screwed out of my shot to win a title around here...

It's Tricky comes on the speakers and Mr. Sexay walks out to the stage...he has a mic

Sexay: you think you deserve the title, from what i saw you were getting your ass kicked.

GDawg: no one asked your opinion you faggot!

Sexay: oh really, well you know what I was screwed out of my title shot tonight, so maybe i will just whoop your ass again, and get a title shot that way

Gdawg: come on bitch

Sexay walks to the ring as Mr. Robere comes out to the stage

Robere: hold it one second Sexay...you two meatheads think you are going to fight each other and possibly ruin Redemption and the king of kings next week. I don't think so....you see if you want each other so bad, maybe you will get that chance in the tourney, if not, then somewhere down the line, but not right now, you two will meet for a shot at the Middleweight title...until then get your asses to the back so Las Vegas can see their main event...

Huge pop from the crowd as Robere goes to the back
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Dante is introduced and comes out to the ring for this IWO Heavyweight Title match....Chris Stunner the current champ comes down the aisle and gets in the ring, but there is no ref...just then the music of Alli Sabbah plays and he walks out wearing a ref shirt...it looks like Alli bought off the refs....he comes down to the ring and smiles at Stunner...this will be a no DQ matchup as Alli rings the bell...Stunner is attacked by Dante, before he could even remove the title belt..Dante pounding on Stunner backing him into a corner..he elbows him a few times, the grabs him by the arm and attempts a hip toss, it's reveresed, and Stunner hip tosses Dante, he then removes the belt, and is about to charge at Dante, when Alli grabs the gold and takes it from Stunner...Stunner argues and is hit by a clothesline from Dante...Alli gives the belt to the bellkeeper outside..meanwhile...Dante is stomping Stunner, then he chokes him...it's no DQ so this is legal...he finally picks him up and suplexes him..he covers as alli counts quick 1...2...kickout...Dante tells alli something, and alli flicks him off...Dante then picks up stunner and irish whips him, he lifts him and nails a samoan drop onto him...cover...1..2..kickout..Dante frustrated with alli tells him something, and then picks up Stunner, he hits another suplex, as Alli motions to the back

Dante gets up...as two mask men come running to the ring...Stunner starts to get up but the mask guys attack him..they begin clubbing him as Alli and Dante watch...just then the crowd pops...as Sharkboy comes running to the ring..

Sharkboy slides in and knocks Dante down with a dropkick, he then backbody drops one mask guy over the top rope...he ducks a clothesline and takes the other guy out of the ring...Alli is standing there watching, as Sharkboy turns to alli and points at him...alli backs up and then jumps out of the ring as Sharkboy chases him...alli jumps the railing and goes throught he crowd with Sharkboy following...the mask men get up and go over the railing and after sharkboy and alli....

meanwhile...Dante gets up and nails the Fatal Dousage on Stunner...he covers....but no ref without alli...just then a second ref comes running down to the ring...he slides in and counts...1...2...kickout...Dante can't believe it...

A third mask man comes running to the ring with a chair in hand...he slides in and tosses the chair to Dante...he motions for him to nail Stunner with it...Dante waits for Stunner to turn to his back and begin getting up...He raises the chair above his head, when the mask man bounces off the ropes to clothesline Dante...Dante drops the chair and hits the mat...the mask man removes his mask to reveal...

CUTLIP!!!!!

Cutlip picks up Dante and puts his head between his legs...he points at the crowd and hits the CLAMMABOMB!!!! Cutlip hops up and points as Stunner, then slides under the ropes...Stunner runs towards the ropes and nails a lionsault onto Dante and covers him...1...2...3....Chris Stunner rolls off of Dante exausted as Cutlip is outside looking on from the rampway...Stunner is handing the belt by the ref, and gets up and goes to a turnbuckle..he takes a breath and climbs up and shows off the gold, then looks up the ramp to Cutlip..he points at him and Cutlip points back as the camera fades to black
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hope you all like the show....
Old 06 Aug 2005, 08:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

It would be nice to get some praise or criticism on this show...let me know if you have any ideas for your character or someone elses
Old 06 Aug 2005, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice job, DC..take my title? Ha.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Who the fuck is Joker?

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 10 Aug 2005, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Great show DC. I am wondering when do I get my Middleweight Championship title shot?

Old 11 Aug 2005, 09:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I definitely liked it, especially my big return.Thanks for letting me back DC and hopefully I can return to pwf and iwo permanently.
Old 11 Aug 2005, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Great show DC. I am wondering when do I get my Middleweight Championship title shot?

somewhere in the near future, it won't be this week due to the first round of the KOK tourney and everyone competing, but more than likely soon