ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Official Card for IWO No Hard Feelings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Official Card for IWO No Hard Feelings

No Hard Feelings the next great PPV from the IWO coming live from Las Vegas, Nevada is shaping up to be a great event. Currently the card which will be updated as neccessary, and then will turn into the promo thread a week before the PPV can be found here.

*Notice Card Subject to Change*

IWO Heavyweight Title Match
Chris Stunner (c) vs. Dante
Old 05 Jul 2005, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Updated card folks

IWO Title
Chris Stunner (c) vs. Dante

Hardcore Title
Masque (c) vs. Corey

Middleweight Title
Dogcatcher (c) vs. Gdawg or Canuck
Old 06 Jul 2005, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

This match just added as well

Location vs. Ravage in a rematch from last week's Redemption