ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Redemption 4/25/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2005, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 4/25/05

Fireworks go off as Redemption begins. Swinn is awaiting the apperance of his oppenent. The crowd goes wild as The Josh makes his way down the aisle. He climbs up to a turnbuckle to salute his fans. Swinn runs over and throws a few punches then throws Josh off the top rope. The bell rings as the match gets underway. Swinn runs over to a fallen Josh and begins to choke him. The ref begins to count, and Swinn breaks the hold just in time. He then reapplies the choke once again. He breaks it, then gets up and begins to stomp the Josh. The ref is yelling at Swinn, then Swinn begins to yell at the ref. He picks Josh up and throws him into a turnbuckle. He charges in and gets a boot to the face. Josh. throws a right hand, then another. Swinn pokes Josh in the eye, then puts him in a headlock. Josh backs swinn into the ropes and throws him across the ring. Swinn comes back and tries a dropkick, but Josh moves out of the way. Josh attempts a pin for a 1 count. He picks Swinn up and throws a punch, then backs him into a corner. Josh begins to punch at the midsection of Swinn, before the ref breaks it up. When the ref moves, Swinn again pokes Josh in the eye. He hops up to the middle turnbuckle and comes off with a double axe handle. Josh punches him in the gut. As Swinn drops to a knee holding his stomach. Josh comes up from behind and locks in the Call for Fire. Swinn is facing the center of the ring and has no where to go, as Josh tightens his grip. Swinn taps out. Josh lets go and celebrates in the ring.

Results: Josh wins the match by Tapout.

--------

*Camera cuts to the backstage area where new Chevy SSR truck has pulled into a parking space*

*The door opens and out steps Chris Stunner in black leather pants and a leather jacket. With an IWO shirt on under, with a gym bag slung over his shoulder.*

*Chris sets the bag in the bed and leans against the bed, he then speaks, oh so confidently to the camera*

Chris: "When I first came to IWO, I never thought I would rise this high. The bigger I get in this industry, the bigger I live. Just look at what I'm driving. But, with the good, comes the bad. And, since I'm used to the bad, I figure, why not go for the best. That's right. I'm sure you all know I get to choose what title I go for next. And, like I said, I'm going for the best. I'm going for the IWO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!"

*Crowd cheers*

Chris: "I can see you're excited. Well, first thing is first. And first, I'd like to say, Force, too bad you had to leave. You knew what you wanted and you went for it. But, I guess I wanted it a little bit more than you, eh?"

Chris: "Tonight, I'm personally calling out anyone that is living their life in that old abandoned buliding on 4th street on the top floors. Next week, meet me right here, if you want, I'm ready to take each and every one of you down, one by one, fist by fist, face...to...face."

*Chris grabs the bag and determined into the building*

--------

The Canuck, the new Hardcore champ thanks to the 24/7 Rule is in the ring. The music of the Mafia plays and both Tony Morello and Mike Stranger come out together. This is a triple threat hardcore rule match for the title. Morello walks around the ring as Stranger stays on one side...they both climb up to the apron and then come running in at Canuck. Canuck runs outside still holding the belt. Stranger goes after him, but gets popped in the head with the title. Morello comes out and attacks Canuck from behind. Canuck drops the title and the ref picks it up and takes it to the timekeeper's table and rings the bell. This match officially begins, as Morello pounds Canuck and throws him back into the ring. He helps Stranger up and they both go in after Canuck. Canuck starts to get up but several double team punches by the Mafia put him back down. Stranger picks him up and holds him, as Morello throws some hard blows to Canucks body. Stranger let's Canuck fall after one more blow, and the Mafia shows off at the fans. The crowd boos heavily. Boss Stranger says something to Morello, who picks Canuck up. Morello looks to be going for a piledriver on Canuck. He holds him upside down, as Boss climbs to the top rope. He comes off and the Mafia delivers a spiked piledriver to Canuck. Morello goes for the pin..1...2..Stranger pulls Morello off. He then drops down to cover canuck. 1...2..Morello pulls stranger off and begins to argue with him about who should win the title. The two begin to shove each other, and then punch each other. They fall outside the ring, and continue to brawl. The ref looks on from the inside of the ring, wondering if he should go outside or not. Canuck is starting to stir in the ring a little. He begins rolling around to his stomach, and then to his knees. Meanwhile, the Mafia is still fighting with each other as they head up the ramp. As Canuck looks to be getting up, The crowd erupts. From the rafters, a figure is dropping into the ring. After a closer look it appears to be IWO Superstar, Scorpion. Dressed in black and holding a bat he falls into the middle of the ring. He unhooks his harness. Canuck gets to his feet but has his back turned. He turns around and wham!!! Scorpions swings the bat and knocks Canuck out cold. He pins him and the ref counts..1..2..3 Scorpion has become the new hardcore champion thanks to the 24/7 Rule. The bell rings and the Mafia members now at the top of the stage look in the ring. They start yelling as Scorpion takes the title belt and leaves through the crowd.

Results: Scorpion wins the IWO Hardcore Title by pinfall on Canuck.

-----

After a commercial break, The Mafia members are seen in Mr. Robere's office. They are complaining that Scorpion should not be the new Hardcore champ, and that the 24/7 rule is ridiculous. Mr. Robere tells them to calm down. He says he agrees with both of them, and that from this moment on, there is no longer a 24/7 rule. He is abolishing it. He then informs them that without that rule, they can't attack Scorpion and get the belt. The only way to win it, will be in an official match. He then tells them that he has a big announcement regarding it. However, they must wait till later in the show. The Mafia members are dismissed as they leave Mr. Robere's office not very happy.

-------

Back in the ring, The IWO Heavyweight Champion, Cutlip has been introduced. Tonight, Cutlip will be in non title action against Khaos. Khaos's music plays and he comes running like a madman into the ring. He charges and begins to punch away at Cutlip, who hasn't even got the belt off yet. He backs him into the ropes and does the irish whip. Cutlip reverses and sends Khaos bouncing off the ropes. Cutlip misses a clothesline, and Khaos bounces off the other rope and does a Cross Body, but is caught by the Champ. Cutlip looks around with Khaos in his arms. He runs full force to the corner, and uses all his weight behind him to press Khaos into the turnbuckle. Still holding him he takes a few steps back and hits a fallaway slam. Cutlip stands up, and takes off the belt throwing it down. He gets the crowd to show some emotion, motioning for the Clammabomb. He helps Khaos up and places a boot to the midseciton. He grabs Khaos and with a thundering force, delivers the Clammabomb. Cutlip covers and 1..2..3..This one is in the books just like that. Cutlip gets the title, and holds it up with one hand, as the ref raising his other arm.

Results: Cutlip wins via pinfall.

------

Cameras go to the back as Dogcatcher and Wilma are walking down the hallway. They come up on Chris Stunner who is standing around talking to a few people. Dogcatcher stops and looks at him and then begins to speak.

"Well well, look Wilma we could be staring at the future Heavyweight Champion."

Wilma laughs as Dogcatcher continues.

"But for now, we are looking at the Former Middleweight Champion."

Dogcatcher and Wilma both laugh as Stunner asks what they want.

"What do we want. Just for you to watch Stunner. You see it figures you would go after the Heavyweight Champ. Smart move on your part to just bypass me. Smart move, because you knew you wouldn't beat me. And tonight, Chris, I'm going to show you and the rest of the world, why not only you, but Dan Mitchell, and tonight Ron Payne can't beat me. So find a monitor and pay attention, Cause tonight, I keep my promise. Tonight someone goes to the hospital, and tonight, I show why all of you are inferior to me."

Dogcatcher and Wilma look at Stunner one last time and then head off.

-------

Tim Ross is at ringside trying to convert some fans in the front row, as Tricky comes on the speakers. Phylis Sexay comes down the aisle skipping and tries to talk to his partner, Ross. Boulevard of Broken Dreams play as Gdawg comes out then stops...he looks back at the curtain motioning as Masque follows him. The two come to the ring and all four men get in. A stare down happens, and finally Gdawg runs over and begins fighting with Sexay. Ross runs over and gets a few hits on Masque, before Masque counters and grabs Ross by the throat..He lifts him up and throws him into a turnbuckle. Masque then begins to choke him..on the opposite, Gdwag has Sexay backed into a corner. He chops him a few times, then yells back at Masque, they throw Sexay and Ross towards each other, but the two dosey-do and come running back at their opponents. both deliver flying four arms, as Sexay sends Gdawg out of the ring, and Ross makes Masque take a few steps back. He tries to punch him some more, but a kick by Masque then an eye rake follow. Sexay has gone outside the ring to fight Gdawg. Masque is inside the ring, and lifts Ross up and chokeslams him. He then picks him up and puts him in the bear hug. Sexay gets a low blow from Gdawg. Gdawg gets up and tries to irish whip Sexay into the stairs but it's reversed, and Gdawg goes shoulder first into the steel. Sexay sees that Ross is being pressured to death, and climbs in the ring..he throws some punches to the back of Masque but to no avail. He bounces off the ropes and tries a clotheline, but nothing. Desperate and seeing that Ross is losing his air supply, Sexay climbs out of the ring and grabs a chair, he slides back in and nails Masque. The ref rings the bell and disqualifies Sexay. Masque didn't flinch. A few more blows and finally Masque drops Ross.. Sexay swings the chair at Masque's head and drops Masque to a knee. however from behind Gdawg takes out sexay with a low blow. He picks the chair up and crowns Sexay right ontop of the head. Gdawg has a smile on his face but as he turns around, he gets poked in the eye by Masque, then lifted up and put in the Gravedigger. Masque then stands up over all 3 of the fallen men in the ring. an evil grin comes on, and the lights dim and Masque takes a look around before leaving the ring. You have to wonder what this evil monster is thinking.

Results: Masque and Gdawg win via Disqualification.

--------

Mr. Robere is outside his office on his cell phone. He is overheard talking.

"Yes, Vince that sounds fine. I have no idea either. Hopefully we will be able to work something out in the future. Thanks for heads up though. Alright, I will talk to you later."

Announcer Kevin Parker comes up to Mr. Robere.

"Mr. Robere, that sounded important, was that Vince McMahon?"

"Kevin, it's none of your business who that was. But to answer the question yes it was. You see the IWO is a big time player, and the WWE has realized that. It seems that Vince knows about us, and well nevermind it's none of your business. Is there something you wanted?"

"Yes, sir. You said you had a big announcement about the PPV this Saturday?"

"Kevin, it's very simple, Fresh Start is the first PPV under the new owners. I want to not only give them a show but give all the IWO faithful a great show as well. Next week, we will see the debut of a new talent here in the IWO. We will also see a #1 contenders match, and a great Heavyweight title match. Plus several other matches that will be announced later this week. But I know earlier there was a little confusion. It seems that while the 24/7 rule made some interesting matchups. Evereyone was coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of the gold. So to solve that problem I abolished the 24/7 rule."

"Mr. Robere we already know about that. How is saying that again going to solve the Hardcore title problem?"

"Boy if you interrupt me one more time, you will learn what Hardcore is. Regardless, The IWO Hardcore title will be defended by the Champ, Scorpion. At IWO Fresh Start we are having a Hardcore Elimination Match. It's very simple, Anything goes, you can eliminate your oppenent by submission or pinfall. Pins count anywhere, and anything can be used. No DQ. At what a match it will be. Scorpion will be defending against the Former Champ, Canuck. Also Both Mafia members, and the four men we just saw in tag team action. An eight man elimination match to determine once and for all who the Hardcore Champ is. Now if you excuse me, I've got business to take care of."

Mr. Robere walks off as Kevin Parker looks stun at the news of the Elimination match.

------

Coming to the ring is Ron Payne along with Dan Mitchell. Mitchell seems to be giving Payne some last minute intructions about his match with Dogcatcher. They get in the ring and await Dogcatcher's entrance. Insects and Angels comes on and Dogcatcher comes out, followed by Wilma who is carrying the IWO Middlewieght title. Dogcatcher gets in the ring. Wilma and Mitchell get out, and the bell rings..Dogcatcher and Payne stare at each other and begin jawing with each other. Dogcatcher pushes Payne, who hardly moves. Payne pushes Dogcatcher back, and Dogcatcher moves a few steps..Dogcatcher then bounces off the ropes and tries to shoulderblock Payne to no avail. Dogcatcher hits the canvas, bounces up and tries again. He fails. He then bounces off the ropes again and gets a clothesline for his troubles. Mitchell outside the ring applauses. Payne picks Dogcatcher up and delivers a right hand. He delivers a slam. He then applies a choke hold. He breaks the hold before the 5 count. he gets on top of Dogcatcher and pounds him. He gets up and raises his arms looking at Mitchell who shows approval. He picks Dogcatcher up who throws punches to the midsection of Payne. Payne puts a knee to the stomach of Dogcatcher. Wilma gets up on the apron. the ref tries to get her off. Payne drops Dogcatcher to yell at her. Mitchell comes running around to the other side. Dogcatcher gets up and attacks Payne from behind. Mitchell yells at Wilma, but she dives off and lou thesz presses Mitchell, she gets off of him and goes to the other side of the ring. Dogcatcher is inside throwing punches, and irish whips Payne into the ropes, Dogcatcher runs in behind him and applies a sleeper hold. He hops on Paynes back to get a little leverage. Payne is struggling, and tries to back Dogcatcher into a corner. Dogcatcher manages to manuever himself in the corner hops up to the top turnbuckle still holding Payne, and flips over with a modified Blockbuster type move. Payne goes down, and Dogcatcher covers..1..2..Mitchell has gotten up and runs over to put Payne's foot on the rope...the ref sees the foot and stops..Dogcatcher gets upset and yells at Mitchell and tells the ref...The ref says he doesn't see it. Dogcatcher picks Payne up and tries the irish whip, it's reveresed, Payne misses the big boot, and Dogcatcher ducks it, and goes to the other side of the ring...he bounces off the rope, but Mitchell, grabs his foot, and trips him. Payne catches Dogcatcher and hits the Payne Killer. Payne covers, but the ref saw Mitchell, and goes to the ropes and tells Mitchell that he is ejected. Mitchell climbs up on the apron, and argues with the ref...Payne gets off Dogcatcher and comes over to continue the arguement. Dogcatcher gets up and sees the debate..he runs in and pushes Payne into Mitchell, knocking Mitchell off the ropes. He rolls Payne, up and with a handfull of tights, Dogcatcher pins Payne..for the 1..2..3. Dogcatcher has outsmarted The Elite. Mitchell gets up and slides in the ring and begins punching Dogcatcher on then kicking him on the ground. Payne gets up and begins to double team Dogcatcher after the match. Wilma runs in but Mitchell greets her with the Snipershot. Wilma goes down like a sack of potatoes, and the beating continues on Dogcatcher. Payne delivers the Payne Killer again, then Mitchell locks in the Death Rate. He applies the pressure to Dogcatcher, as Payne goes out and gets a chair. He comes back in and begins to hit Dogcatcher in the back and head with it. Finally security comes down and gets Mitchell and Payne to leave. Mitchell and Payne look satisfied and Dogcatcher and Wilma lay in the ring. EMT's rush to the ring to check on their status.

Results: Dogcatcher wins by Pinfall.

---------

In the back Mr. Robere is seen in the locker room of The Josh.

"Josh good win tonight, but I got to ask you something, should Dante lose his match tonight, you will have a tag title shot at Fresh Start. We know your opponents would be Dante and Swinn, but did you do what I said, Did you find a partner?"

"Mr. Robere, like I said last week, I took care of it. With no Alli around, I will get revenge on Dante and Swinn. Next week, I will get my title shot, and as far as partners go, well I think everyone knows. Tonight, Swinn smelled it, Dante later you will smell it, and at Fresh Start, you both will smelllllllllalalalalallalala, what the Josh..."

*Crowd is heard in the arena saying "Is Brewing"

Mr. Robere and Josh laugh.

-----------

Ravage has come down to the ring, followed by his partner in the Battlebowl Tag Final match, Dante. Jason comes out and hugs some chick, then gives a high five and a wink to some dude in the crowd. The guy yells that "he can do it." Corey then comes out and as all four guys get in the ring...they decide who will start off. It's going to be Jason and Ravage, as the bell ring as we get underway. Last week these two were partners. Jason offers a handshake and Ravage shakes his hand then puts a kick to the stomach of Jason. He chops him then backs him into the ropes. He holds him there as the Ref comes over to break it up..he pushes Ravage away, and Jason begins to punch and get the upperhand. A standing dropkick takes Ravage down. as both guys get up, Jason slings Ravage into the ropes, then lowers his head. Ravage leapfrogs Jason, then hits a lionsault off the ropes taking Jason down..1..2. Corey comes in to break up the pin..As he does Dante comes in and Ravage and Dante apply a double team...double suplex, and Ravage goes to the top...He climbs the top, but Corey comes in and pushes on the ropes, making Ravage straddle the top..Dante comes in and pops Corey, then throws him outside. Dante follows him out. Jason gets upruns over and up the turnbuckles..He punches Ravage, and then a belly to belly suplex from the top. They land and Jason covers..1...2..Dante breaks it up. The ref tells Dante to get out, and he does..Corey has finally made it back to his corner. Ravage and Jason continue to fight in the ring. Jason with the upperhand, but a chop by Ravage, and then a clothesline, changes the momentum. Ravage gets jason up and applies a headlock...Jason bounces Ravage off the ropes and tries a clothesline, Ravage ducks, both men go into the ropes next, and they both end up with a double clothesline. they both lay in the ring out of it. Both men start to stir and head to their corners to make the tag. The crowd goes crazy,as The Josh comes running to ringside, he pulls Dante off the apron, and flicks him off..Josh jumps the rail and heads into the sea of fans..Dante pissed off, follows him into the crowd. Jason makes his way over to his corner, and Ravage does the same...Ravage looks up for a tag, but there is no one...Jason tags Corey who comes in and drops an elbow to the back of Ravage..he gets up and stomps Ravage on the ground...He picks Ravage up from behind, and hits a reverse DDT...1..2..Ravage kicks out barely. He picks ravage back up, and throws but ravage begins to fight back..he throws some punches and then an eye poke to Corey, that makes Corey move away...ravage looks up and Jason comes off the top with a missle dropkick. He sends Ravage to the ground. Corey gets up and As Jason stands back up, Corey grabs him from behind and tosses him over the top rope to the outside. Corey then sees Ravage slowly get to his feet. He spins Ravage around and plants him with the Duality Driver. Corey covers, and 1..2..3..Corey and Jason have won the match, and will fight each other at Fresh Start to see who will be the #1 contender for the Heavyweight title. Corey stands up and spits on Ravage, as we are out of time for this week and the screen fades to black.

Results: Corey pins Ravage for the win. Corey and Jason win the match and are the finalists in the #1 contender title tournament.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Great friggin work...I'm so glad you took over DC......So next week the winner of the match between Corey and Jason fights me the same night or what's the deal?
Old 25 Apr 2005, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Meh. Hey Carlito. I just joined..I need to figure out the whole idea again. X___X
Old 25 Apr 2005, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Nice job DC.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 25 Apr 2005, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice work, DC, nice work.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good show DC,looking forward to facing Corey.

Stop making me wink at the guys in the crowd!

Please:
Old 25 Apr 2005, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Yes next week, Cutlip faces the winner between Corey and Jason the same night..