ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Redemption 4/19/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 4/19/05

Fireworks go off and redemption begins this week. The Josh comes out to cheers as he is ready to do battle with the guy that was his partner last week. The Canuck gets pretty much booed out of the building and this match is about to get underway.

The two lock up and Canuck backs Josh into a corner. Ref asks for a clean break and it is given. Or was it. Canuck puts a thumb to the eye of Josh, and begins to chop away at him. Hard chops, and then an irish whip into the other corner. Clothesline by Canuck and he snapmares Josh to the ground. Rear chin lock and Canuck is wearing the Josh out. Josh fights back and puts some elbows to Canuck’s midsection. He backs him into the ropes and throws him across the ring. Shoulderblock knocks Josh down. Canuck goes back across the ropes, jumps over Josh..Josh stands up Leapfrog over a running canuck..Canuck comes back, josh attempts a hip toss, it’s blocked…Josh puts a boot to Canuck’s midsection. And a snap suplex. Josh picks Canuck up and hits a scoop slam. Picks him up again and throws him off the ropes. He lowers his head and Canuck hits the DDT. Goes for the pin 1..2.. kickout by Josh..He picks Josh up and tries a suplex it’s blocked..Blocked again..Josh the punches Canuck a couple of times and the tries to kick him. Canuck grabs the leg but gets nailed by an enzinguri. Canuck gets slowly up and Josh grabs him and puts him in the Call for Fire. Canuck is in the middle of the ring with no where to go. Josh applies more pressure and Canuck taps out. Josh celebrates by posing of the fans.*

Results: Josh wins by tapout.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default Backstage

Backstage a lockerroom door is shown with a forklift in front of it. Phylis sexay and Tim Ross are standing there both laughing. Sexay turns to Ross and says that should hold him. The two men walk off
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Swinn, Gdawg and Ravage are all in the ring, as Jason is making his way down the aisle. Jason gives a girl in the crowd a hug and then winks at some guy in the first row. He finally climbs in the ring and the bell rings for tag team action. Gdawg pushes Swinn and tells him that he will start for his team, while Jason seems to have gotten the go ahead to start from Ravage.*

*Both men stare at each other before they begin to lock up. Gdawg puts a kick to Jason’s midsection and throws a punch. He backs Jason into the ropes and irish whips him. Jason bounces off one rope and ducks a clothesline he bounces off the next rope and gdawg comes running in with a knee to the stomach, sending him to the ground. Gdawg hops on top of Jason and begins to pound away, causing Ravage to get in the ring. The ref backs Ravage up and Gdawg and now Swinn begin a double team of Jason. They both grab a leg and make a wish making sure Jason won’t have kids in the near future. They switch off and Swinn picks Jason up off the ground. A few punches and then he whips him into the corner. Swinn comes charging in with a splash but Jason moves. He armdrags Swinn out of the corner, and then hits a dropkick and swinn tries to get up..Jason starts to get some momentum building and he punches away at Swinn. Gdawg runs around the ring and comes over to where Ravage is on the apron. He grabs Ravage’s foot and pulls him off the apron, causing Ravage to hit his head on the apron. He then attempts to throw Ravage into the stairs but it is reversed and Gdawg goes crashing into the ring stairs.

Meanwhile, Jason ducks an attempted clothesline by Swinn and reaches around to nail a German Suplex. Ravage is calling for the tag, as Jason crawls over and makes it. Ravage enters the ring and quickly gains the upperhand on Swinn. He throws Swinn into the turnbuckle, and runs in after him. Ravage jumps up but Swinn moves. Ravage lands on the turnbuckle climbs up one more and nails a diving moonsault right onto Swinn. He goes for the cover, 1..2..Gdawg dives in and breaks up the pin.. Jason comes in and pairs off with Gdawg as the two spill outside to the ring. Ravage gets Swinn back to his feet, he irish whips him into the corner, but it’s reverse and Ravage hits the turnbuckle..Swinn comes in with the battering ram, but Ravage moves. Swinn hits the ringpost with his shoulder, he slowly stands up and stumbles backwards, and Ravage applies the Viper Bite. Jason has Gdawg contained outside the ring, and Swinn can’t hold on…Tapout.

Results: Ravage and Jason advance in the Battlebowl tourney due to a tapout by Swinn.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*The camera focuses on Mr. Robere in his office. He appears to be talking to someone but the camera doesn't show who*

"I can't believe what Alli Sabbah did last week to Ron Payne. The nerve of him trying to injure one of my superstars. Of course I made sure Alli won't be back here for a long long time. That does leave me with one dilemna. Alli was one half of the tag team champions. Even though he is gone now, his partner still remains. So I thought about it and the logical decsion is to name Dante and Swinn as Tag team Champions. My other problem is as of the moment Dante is still in the tournement to crown the number one contender for the IWO Heavyweight title. But regardless of the outcome, They will have to defend their titles soon. The question now is against who. Now I know you were confused when you first entered the IWO. I understand you were trying to fit in. But i'm glad you realized the errors of your ways. You know these two better than anyone. So you should know how to take the gold away from them. All you have to do is find a partner. you think you can handle that?"

*The camera pans around to show The Josh standing in front of Mr. Robere.*

"Mr. Robere, I will have no problem beating those two. Finding a partner, well let's just say I already have someone in mind. "

*Both men begin to laugh as the monitors go back out to ringside.*
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Tim Ross the new hardcore champ is in the ring for a triple threat match. It’s Tricky comes on the loud speaker and Phylis Sexay comes to the ring. Phylis lost the belt at the IWO Headquarters earlier this week due to the 24/7 Rule. The music of The Masque is played as the lights go out. After a few minutes the lights come on, and Masque is no where to be found. The ref looks dumbfounded and rings for the bell. Looks like this match will now be one on one. Both men shake hands and then square off. Hardcore rules do apply, and Ross rakes the eyes of Sexay and then throws him outside the ring. A few punches and then an irish whip into the barricade. The champ with the upperhand and he continues to pound on Sexay. He backs off and heads over to grab a chair, but Sexay hits a running spear. Weakly executed, Sexay must now fight Ross off with some punches. He backs ross into the announcers table, takes a few steps back and misses a dropkick. Ross picks up the chair, and tries to nail Sexay while he is on the ground. Sexay rolls out of the way, he tries again another miss..he does it twice more, before Sexay gets up and rolls into the ring. Ross follows him in with the chair. And Sexay puts a boot to his head, a couple more, then he picks him up he throws him into the ropes, and tries a clothesline, but misses, the rebound sees Ross hit a flying fivearm…ross gets up but sexay springs to his feet. Sexay runs at Ross misses the clothesline, and the lights go out.*

*The video screen comes on and Sexay stands there looking at it. It shows The Masque’s lockerroom door. But there is no forklift blocking it. Sexay climbs out of the ring and stands in the aisle as the music of the Masque is playing. The lights come on and Sexay seems not afraid and is motioning towards the stage for Masque to bring it on. Meanwhile, in the ring Gdawg has Tim Ross pinned, as the steel chair is laying right beside them. The ref counts 1..2..Sexay looks back and sees the pin, runs into the ring but is to late…3…Gdawg rolls out of the ring grabs the belt and jumps into the crowd..he points at Sexay who begins to run after him through the crowd.

Results: Gdawg becomes Hardcore Champ pinning Tim Ross due to the 24/7 Rule.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Cameras are in the ring as IWO Announcer Kevin Parker is shown with a smiling Cutlip on the right of him*

KP: Well Cutlip,it Looks as if you don't have to worry about Unstoppable Force coming into the title hunt picture anytime soon....what are your thoughts?

*Cutlip looks at Kevin as if he's going to beat him up but puts on a quick smile*

Cutlip:Well Mr.Parker,It looks that way doesn't it...doesn't it! The same way that it looked like when I first beat Force for the title...yet he came back again...and again..and again! He just can't get used to the fact that I may possibly be the only...ONLY superstar in IWO to beat him. So I think he should just get used to it because he can't win...he won't win..I outsmarted him at his own game...as the end of the match came near everyone saw how I gave into letting Force throw me around right near the cage door...I knew exactly what I was doing and when I got near the cage door...Force didn't!

*Cutlip smiles*

KP: Well I don't know about Force but I it certaintly seemed like you got beat pretty bad from that suplex off the top of the steel cage...How did it feel feeling the sting of that super plex?

*Cutlip immediately puts on his game face*

Cutlip: Well It didn't feel good...didnt feel very good at all to tell you the truth.That's probably the only time I've ever been superplexed off a steel cage but did I kick out of it Kevin....didn't I lift up ymy shoulder?"

KP: Of course

Cutlip: Exactly....I did...I got through all of his offense and even outsmarted him out on one of his moves leading me to win the match.The Impossible has been done and the unstoppable has been stopped....

*Cutlip smiles again*

KP: Well congratulations on the win but now you have no clue who you're going to face next.What do you think of the tournament for a shot at your IWO heavyweight title?

*Cutlip grabs the mic from Kevin as he gets into the face of the camera*

Cutlip: Guys I know what you're all fighting for...a shot to face me for my title,but i'll telly uo all some useful information you might want to use.I just beat the Oh So Unstoppable force and even outsmarted one of the greatest wrestlers in IWO so if I could do that to a former Champ who's possibly one of the greatest...imagine what I could do to some mid-carders like you all.The only threat....ONLY possible threat would probably just Be Corey...but let me state it loud and clear,I would brutally beat him just as I've done to my other opponents...so I don't care about your Jasons,your Ravages,Your Dantes,your swinns,your GDAWGs,I don't care about any of you because you step in the ring with me and you'll be down in 1....2....3..........

*The music of Unstoppable Force interrupts Cutlip. Force makes his way down the aisle with mic in hand. He enters the ring and ask for his music to be cut. He then begins to address the crowd.*

"Last week, I had you beat. Last week, I should have become the IWO Heavyweight Champion. Instead, you are out here running your mouth about your so-called victory. I'm the only reason you still have that belt. I made you win, you did nothing to deserve to keep the title. I had you beat last week, and I can beat you night in, night out everytime. I do know one thing for certain. The fans want to see me as champ. They want to see me as champ tonight. One more time, me and you right here, right now."

*Music hits in the arena and Chris Stunner comes out. The crowd cheers as he comes to the ring and enters. He asks Cutlip for his mic. Cutlip gives it to him and Stunner speaks*

"It's amazing to me that you Force are out here telling everyone that you should have a match for the title tonight. It's amazing because once again last week you lost. You feel like you been robbed. You feel like you should have another oppurtunity. Yet you have had several chances to become champ. Me, on the other hand, well I have been held back. Held back from giving my fans what they want. You see it took 3 guys to beat me for the IWO Middleweight title, and I still haven't received my rematch. Last week, My partner cost me my shot at becoming the #1 contender for the Heavyweight title. And last week, I won the Hardcore title, but had it stolen away from me. So if anyone has been robbed it has been me. I should get a title shot tonight."

*Force, Stunner and Cutlip all argue in the ring as Mr. Robere comes out on stage.*

"Hey, Hey guys...Sorry to break up this Sausage Party you three have going on, but I had to come out here and clear a few things up. Force you lost last week. And no matter how the loss come, it still happened. Cutlip is still the Champ, and as much as I would love to make a Title match tonight, I can't. You see Cutlip is under contract to defend that title at Fresh Start in two weeks against the #1 contender. But, I do have a solution to your problems. Since Stunner and Force want a match tonight, you guys will get one. Against each other. I know you are asking yourselves what's in it for me. Well, I'll make it simple. The winner of the match will get a shot a any title they wish at anytime. With one exception. Should you decide to go after the Heavyweight title, you will not be given a shot until after Fresh Start. As far as the other 3 championships, Any time beginning at Fresh Start you will have the one oppurtunity to try and win one of those titles. This is a one time deal, so choose wisely and good luck to both of you tonight"

*Mr. Robere leaves and Stunner and Force stare each other down while Cutlip looks on.*

*The bell rings and this match has apparently started. Cutlip gets out of the ring and takes a seat at ringside. Force unexpectedly gets hit with a dropkick, and Stunner takes the upperhand he backs Force into a corner and throws him but it’s reveresed…Stunner goes into the opposite corner and Force charges in…Stunner lifts himself up and goes over Force rolling him up and getting a unexpected 3 count. The match is over and Cutlip looks shocked. Chris Stunner is victorious. Force is irrate. He begins screaming and asks for a mic. *

This is crap, there is no way I could lose like that to some kid like Stunner. I demand a rematch. You are not in my league and I can beat you. In fact, I want a rematch right now and If I don’t win then like Cutlip did last week, I too will put my career on the line. If I don’t win I will retire.*

Mr. Robere comes on the video screen. If you want a rematch and are willing to put your career on the line, then so be it. Ring the damn bell*

*The bell is rung and Stunner grabs Force from behind and hits the reverse ddt. He then runs across the ring and jumps up hitting a Lionsault on Force. The cover..1…2…3…The fans errupt, and Cutlip is outside jumping up and down going crazy. Stunner has beaten Force again, but this time Force must Retire. Stunner gets up and stands on the turnbuckle as the Fans cheer. He gets a whole week to think about what Title he will choose to go after and when will he do it. Cutlip looks in the ring and a fallen Force with a smile on his face. Cultip then Stunner leave the ring and head backstage. Force gets up and takes a look around. The fans begin to chant “Hey, Hey, Hey Goodbye.” As Force heads towards the ropes and makes his way back up the ramp..He stands at the top of the Stage, and flips the crowd off, before going back through the curtain for the last time..

Results: Chris Stunner wins twice by Pinfall. Stunner now earns a Title Shot of his choice. Unstoppable Force must retire due to the stipulation.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Gdawg is seen running around in the parking deck. He sees a black limo and runs towards it telling the driver he needs to leave, he needs to get out of here. The doors open to the back of the limo and Tony Morello and The Boss get out of each side. Gdawg is frantically telling the guys to give him a ride. Boss tells him they got something for him and proceed with a Mafia Beatdown. They throw Gdawg against the car and pound him badly. The limo driver gets out pissed off that the paint on the car is scratched and grabs Gdawg and throws him into the windshield. Morello picks up the hardcore title and tells Boss that now they can leave. They take the belt and get in the car and the driver knocks Gdawg off the hood before starting the car and pulling away. Phylis Sexay is seen running into the screen watching as the car leaves the building.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*We join the Main event already in progress…Dogcatcher is in the ring battling with Corey..He backs him into his corner and tags Dan Mitchell..Mitchell and Dogcatcher double team Corey in the corner as Dante tries to come into the ring. The ref holds him back, and Ron Payne grabs the legs of Corey from outside the ring, while Wilma the Wild Cave Girl jumps up on the apron and holds him by the throat. The pounding continues from Dogcatcher and Mitchell. Finally the ref comes back and Dogcatcher gets out of the ring. Mitchell hits a Northern Lights Suplex…and Dante has seen enough. He runs in and begins to hit Mitchell. Dogcatcher comes in and attacks Dante. He throws him into the ropes and clotheslines him over to the outside. On the outside, the two begin to fight. Meanwhile, Mitchell gets the upperhand in the ring over Corey..A huge back body drop by Mitchell and he then begins to work over Corey’s legs possibly setting him up for the Death Rate. However, Outside the ring..Dante is winning the battle with Dogcatcher..Ron Payne comes over with a cast on his arm from the explosion last week. He uses his good arm to pound on Dante…Dogcatcher and Payne begin the double team as Dogcatcher holds Dante’s arms..He tells Payne to hit him..Payne comes in for the Big Boot, but Dante ducks and he nails Dogcatcher instead. Dante slides into the ring….Dogcatcher gets up as Payne tries to say it was an accident..Wilma comes over and jumps on Payne’s back trying to hit him..payne throws her down..Dogcatcher gets up and hits a low blow to Payne..He tosses Payne onto the Announcer’s table. He climbs up and begins pounding Payne. He picks payne up and elbows his injured arm. He then nails the leash on Payne..but the table doesn’t break. As this goes on, Dante has helped Corey get the upperhand on Mitchell. They put Mitchell onto the top turnbuckle. Corey climbs up and grabs Mitchell by the head…Standing in the ring, Dante reaches up and grabs Mitchell as well..Dante Jumps forward, while Corey grabs Mitchell’s Tights and falls backwards…What a devastating Tag Move..The DDT from the top by Corey mix with the Fatal Dousage from the top by Dante. Mitchell is out cold, as Corey rolls him over and gets the 3 count. Outside, Dogcatcher and Wilma go around the ring and leave with the Middleweight title belt, pretty happy with what they have done. Payne is laying hurt on the announce table while his buddy Mitchell is out in the ring. Corey and Dante are celebrating looking out at the crowd on either side. Corey turns around and Dante hits the Fatal Dousage on him. He stands over Corey with a strange smile on his face. Mr. Robere once again comes out on stage. He has a mic in hand.

“It seems that Tonight has been a night of the unexpected. So let me go ahead and give the final pairings for next weeks Battlebowl final. Dante your partner next week will be Ravage, and together you will take on Corey and his partner Jason.”

Dante looks at Robere, and then down at Corey and shakes his head in a yes motion and smiles once again. The screen fades to black.

Results: Dante & Corey advance due to pinfall
Old 19 Apr 2005, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

I really think that a bodyguard shouldnt be getting the shit kicked out of him every week. Its sooooooooooooooooo out of charatcer.

Good show none the less.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 12:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Kinda hard to fight off someone with your cast in an arm...at least that's the excuse.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 02:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Great show DC keep up the great work.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 19 Apr 2005, 05:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't like that my character winked at a guy in the crowd

Other than that,good show.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I took alot of shit this week but Oh well im sure im in for it after all the pissing.

Good show though...nice flow.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 19 Apr 2005, 08:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Haha Force.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^ :thumbs up: That was aweosme.....now Force is out of a job....maybe ...just maybe....you and I could work something out....