ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Redemption 4/12/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2005, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 4/12/05

*Fireworks explode as Redemption gets ready to kick off once again. Mr. Robere is shown standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand, as the crowd is going crazy*

"I, Mr. Robere, want to welcome everyone to Redemption. Now, most of you may or may not know, but this has been a historical week for the IWO. The company has been sold, and the new owners have ushered in a new era for this federation. With that, I have been given total control to do what I want with the company. I've pretty much sat in the back and watched week after week as contorversy has taken over this fed. However, tonight that stops. Tonight begins a new era, and tonight the fans are going to get what they want. Beginning tonight a series of changes are going to take place. The first being a number 1 contender Battle Bowl tournament."

*Fans cheer*

"Up until the next PPV, we will witness a series of tag matches of random drawings that will eventually crown the next #1 contender for the IWO Heavyweight title. But before we get to all of that, there are two things we need to clear up right now. First it seems that Cutlip and Unstoppable Force are both pretty confused about the IWO title picture. Mainly the fact that both men feel they should be the champ. Last week at Last Rites what occured was an outraged. These men had a hell of a match, yet the rest of the locker room saw it fit to lay claim to the belt as well."

*The video screen shows a flashback to Last Rites. Cutlip was being rocked by Unstoppable Force. It looked like Force was getting ready to win the match, when Alli, Dante and Swinn all came to the ring and attacked Force. The bell was rang, yet the beating continued. The Josh came running down the aisle and attacked his ex-partners. Cutlip then joined in on the beating of Force and The Josh, when Chris Stunner and Jason both ran into the ring. Dan Mitchell and Ron Payne came down also. Followed by the rest of the lockerroom (except Dogcatcher cause he had left the building already, and Gdawg who was announced as being dead). *

"As you all see the end result of the PPV was not a very fan friendly one. So tonight, the Main Event will be a Steel Cage match for the title. Cutlip vs. Unstoppable Force one on one. If anyone should come down to get involved, then they will be suspended indefinitely. Also to spice things up, Cutlip has vowed to stay champ or leave the IWO."

*crowd reacts to the news*

"Now the second thing on the agenda tonight. Phylis Sexay, it seems that you have been tricked. It seems that Gdawg was prentending to be dead in a plan to win your title. Now, why I don't necessarily approve of the actions from last week, it did give me an idea. So Pylis come down here now and here my idea."

*Phylis Sexay's music hits and him and his partner for the evening Chris Stunner both walk to the ring. They enter and shake Mr. Robere's hand*

"Phylis, I know you feel that you are a very tough champion. You are the Hardcore champ afterall. What Gdawg was going to do is outrageous. However, I have to give the guy an A for effort and Creativity. I have also heard that you are in the lockerroom saying you wouldn't have been tricked by such a prank. If that's the case, then you should have no problem with the next announcement. From this point on, the Hardcore title will be defended 24/7/365 or 366 depending on leapyear. That means, Phylis, that anytime there is a ref present, you are subject to getting beat for the belt. The same goes for anyone holding that title as well. So if Gdawg wants to surprise you, and you believe you are so tough, you will now have to be on your toes. This also means that tonight, when you and Stunner take on Dogcatcher and Gdawg, if you get pinned, not only do you and Stunner lose the oppurtunity to move closer to being the #1 contender, but whoever pins you, would be the new Hardcore champ."

*Phylis looks surprise and begins to get upset at the news. Boulevard of Broken Dreams begins to play, as Gdawg (very much alive) comes running down the aisle. He slides into the ring and levels Stunner with a left hand. He then kicks Sexay in the midsection and begins to wail on him. Stunner gets to his feet and kicks Gdawg, picking him up next and hitting clothelines. Dogcatcher's music comes on and he comes running down the aisle with Wilma as she carries the IWO middleweight title. He gets in the ring and pairs off with Stunner as the two battle back and forth until they both go through the ropes to the outside. The bell is finally ringing to signal the start of the match. Mr. Robere exited out of the ring during the melee and made his way up the ramp to the back*
Old 12 Apr 2005, 11:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default DC/GDAWG vs. Stunner/Sexay

The match is underway as Sexay and Gdawg are going at in the ring. Sexay ducks a missed clothesline by gdawg and hits a ddt. he goes for the cover but gdawg kicks out at 2. Meanwhile outside Stunner and Dogcatcher are exchanging right hands. Stunner blocks one and dropkicks DC to the ground. he beings to get on top and pound on DC. Sexay is having his way with Gdawg in the ring. he slams him and climbs to the top rope signaling for a Shooting Star Press. Gdawg jumps back to his feet and punches Sexay in the stomach. he then slams Sexay off the top rope. he goes for the cover 1..2..kickout. Gdawg looks pissed. he picks sexay up and nails a dudley dog. 1..2..kickout again. Gdawg can't believe it. Outside the ring DC has regained the advantage and thrown Stunner onto the announce table. He calls for the Bust and picks Stunner up...stunner counters and his the DDT but the table didn't break. Stunner gets off the table and pulls DC off with him. he begins to go back to punching him. Gdawg is in the ring and irish whips Sexay into the corner. he charges in after him but Sexay uses the ropes to go up over Gdawg and use a rollup for a 2 count. both men get back up and Sexay tries to grab Gdawg he ducks under him and hits a german suplex. he tries the pin, but only gets a 1 and a half. Stunner picks DC up off the ground but DC nails a low blow. DC tries to catch his breath as the action inside the ring picks up. Sexay and Gdawg both on their feet and Gdawg is unleashing some hard punches, he backs Sexay into the ropes, irish whip, Gdawg lowers his head and Sexay hits a knee lift, then a dropkick. Sexay goes to the top rope, and nails the Atom bomb. meanwhile stunner and DC are both battling back and forth outside the ring. stunner is starting to get the upperhand.

*In the ring Sexay goes for the pin. Wilma the Wildcave girl has put the IWO Middleweight title on the apron and is standing on the apron outside the ropes yelling at the ref. The ref goes over to try and get her down. Sexay frustrated walks over and begins to yell at her. She kicks the belt under their legs towards Gdawg. Gdawg gets to his feet, picks up the belt, and as Sexay turns around he levels him in the head with it. He throws the belt back out, as wilma gets down. 1...2...stunner trying to climb into the ring but DC is holding his leg...3...Gdawg and DC have won the match, but this also means the Gdawg is the new hardcore champ.*

*DC punches Stunner and climbs into the ring with wilma and Gdawg as they look to celebrate. Gdawg turns around holding the Hardcore title when, DC kicks him in the stomach and Nails the Leash..DC pins Gdawg and wins the Hardcore title. DC and wilma get out of the ring, when Chris Stunner comes running jumping onto the barricade and his a missle dropkick off the barricade onto DC. He pins him and wins the Hardcore strap. Stunner picks up the belt, but Wilma hits a lowblow on him. He drops the belt, and Sexay has come around to this side of the ring. Sexay pushes Wilma down, and school boys Stunner, getting the 3 count and regaining the Hardcore title. He quickly runs back of the ramp and to the back.*

Results: Dogcatcher and Gdawg win moving on in the #1 contender tournament. Phylis Sexay is once again the Hardcore Champion.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Ravage and Corey meet Mr. Robere

* THe camera goes to the back where Ravage and Corey are standing in front of Mr. Robere's Desk. Robere is sitting in his chair and begins to talk to them*

"Guys, I am going to make this real easy. Tonight you two must team up together. Personally, I don't care if you hate each other or not, but that's the way the ball bounces. I realize that both of you are about one fruit loop short of a full bowl, but I will try and make this simple. If you two can't work together tonight and beat Alli Sabbah and Ron Payne, then you won't have to worry about battling each other again. You see if you lose tonight, both of you will be suspended."

Ravage: You can't do that.

Corey: What the fuck, what right do you have to tell me who I must work with?

Robere: Settledown guys, First off, I can do what I want. I believe my name is still on the door. Second, You can both shut up right now, I will go ahead and suspend you both this instance.

*Ravage and Corey both look at each other. Robere dismisses them from his office.*
Old 12 Apr 2005, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Canuck/Josh vs. Mitchell/Dante

*All the men for this match come out separately with Dan Mitchell accompanied last by Ron Payne...the bell rings as The Canuck and Dante start out*

*The two lock up as Dante gets the upperhand with an arm bar..Slowly twist Canucks hand then nails a hard punch to his face. he performs the irish whip and goes for a sleephold. Canuck puts a couple of elbows to Dante's stomach, then bounces off the ropes, missed clothesline, bounces off the ropes again and Dante hits a thrust kick. Dante picks Canuck up and hits two european uppercuts. He then tosses him into his corner's turnbuckle. Dante distracts the ref, as Mitchell begins to choke Canuck. Josh tries to enter the ring, but the ref holds him back. Dante punches Canuck in the midsection while still being held by Mitchell. Josh is back out, and the ref comes over to stop the doubleteam. Dante tags in Mitchell, who takes canuck and irish whips him into the ropes, Mitchell lowers his head and Canuck kicks him. Canuck tries to Piledriver Mitchell, but Mitchell reverses it into a backdrop...Mitchell goes over and punches Josh, making Josh try to come in. The ref holds Josh back as Dante comes in for a double team..Irish whip into the ropes and a double backdrop by Dante/Mitchell...Mitchell leaves the ring and the illegal switch happens. ref questions Dante who applies a rear choke to Canuck..a few minutes pass as Josh tries to get the crowd into..both men to their feet...couple of elbows by Canuck, he bounces off the ropes, but Mitchell hits him in the back of the head..Dante delivers a powerslam...1..2..Josh makes the save...ref tries to push him back, and Mitchell and Dante go for the double team again. Dante holds Canuck and Mitchell goes for the Sniper shot but Canuck ducks and Mitchell nails Dante...Ref makes Mitchell get out of the ring...as both Dante and Canuck are down...*

*both men begin to stir and head for their corners..tag by Dante..Mitchell comes running in, and a tag to the Josh...Josh finally in the ring deliver a big right hand to Mitchell...Dante is back up and gest a armdrag for his troubles..Mitchell comes over and gets a snap suplex delivered to him..Canuck and Dante pair off, as Josh throws Mitchell into the corner..he climbs the turnbuckles and begins to punch off on Mitchell..The ref has lost control of this one, and Canuck and Dante, are brawling in the other corner...The ref tries to make both men break it up...Meanwhile The Josh gets down from the turnbuckles..he goes behind Mitchell and locks in the Call for Fire...he clamps down on the move, when Ron Payne slides in the ring runs and does the Big Boot right to Josh's face. Payne picks up The Josh, and delivers a tombstone..he climbs out of the ring, on the other side of the ring Dante and Canuck have both went outside and are continue to fight each other...Payne comes over and tells the ref to get back in the ring...he slides in just in time to see Mitchell make the cover on Josh...1...2...3....Mitchell and Dante have won the match...Outside the ring dante and Payne deliver a double flapjack to Canuck and leave him laying..Mitchell, Payne, and Dante all leave the ring with smiles, as they were victorious.*

Results: Dan Mitchell and Dante advance as the winners thanks to Ron Payne.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Swinn and Jason vs. Masque/Ross

*Jason and Swinn are both in the ring, as is Tim Ross. The lights go out and the music of Masque begins to play. Everyone is waiting, unitl the lights come back on. Masque is in the ring, but Jason is laid out on the floor outside.*

*Ross and Swinn both look at Masque a little afraid of what they see. Ross then realizes Masque is on his team and hits a pounce on Swinn. Swinn is on the ground and Ross looks to Masque as if to say let's get him..Masque looks down at Swinn, then turns to Ross. he picks Ross up by the throat and slams him hard to the mat...Masque turns his attention to Swinn. He grabs Swinn by the head picking him up, then sets him up and delivers the Gravedigger. Masque for some reason doesn't go for the pin but turns Swinn over to his back. He has a strange look and this might be the part where Masque is going to try and take Swinn's soul. Ross is behind Masque on the ground, but begins to get back to his feet...Masque, cuts himself, and looks at the blood. He must be going to paint on Swinn and take his soul for sure now....As Ross gets to his feet, Jason has now come to, and climbed back in the ring. he puts a boot to Ross's midsection and manages to do Brain Damage...he rolls Ross over and the ref counts the 3...The bell rings as Masque is about to paint on Swinn...Hearing the sound, Masque turns around to see Jason getting up and him and Swinn being announce the winners. Masque is furious having lost the match, but Jason quickly slides out of the ring...When Masque turns back around to see Swinn, he has crawled out of the ring as well.Infuriated, Masque looks to Tim Ross. He picks Ross up and does the Corpsemaker to him. he then paints on Ross, and takes his soul. Masque's music plays as he stands over Tim Ross.*

Results: Jason and Swinn advance in the tourney. Tim Ross loses his soul.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 11:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Alli's meeting with Payne

*Backstage, Alli Sabbah and Dante are shown in their lockerroom. Ron Payne is Standing in there as well talking strategy. Alli then addresses Payne.*

"Mr. Payne you did a great job helping my associate Dante Fatel win his match and advance in the tournament. It seems that our dear friend Mr. Robere has teamed me and you up tonight for a match against Corey and Ravage. This was not my plan for tonight, but it then good spirit of competition, I must do what I must do. So Mr. Payne as a token of good sportmanship, i have decided if we must team together, then we should be one. We must be in unity, my friend. You see we can't go to the ring dressed in different attire. So allow me to offer this shirt to you."

*Alli has Dante hand Payne a gift wrapped box*

"Mr. Payne, this is just a token of my appriection."

*Payne looks at the box and then at Alli...he begins to open it up and as he gets to top off, an explosion occurs..Payne is thrown backwards into the wall and is knocked out. Alli and Dante both begin to laugh. Alli then turns to Dante and wishes him good luck in the tournament. He then turns back towards the camera*

"Well it seems that Mr. Payne will not be competing tonight, and neither will I. Mr. Dante, you and Swinn have my blessing. But tonight the door closes for Alli's Emporioum. Goodbye my friends."

*Alli shakes Dante's hand and then walks out of the room*
Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Ravage/Corey vs. Alli/Payne

*Corey and Ravage have come to the ring and are both confused as to what will happen. The music of Mr. Robere plays and he comes out onto the stage, with an associate that is rolling a cage machine of some sort. The little cage is filled with little plastic eggs.*

"Well, well. It seems Alli Sabbah has taken the liberty of making sure you two don't get suspended. With Alli gone from the building and Payne taken to the local hospital for burns and what not. You two have managed to advance in the tournament to crown a number 1 contender for the IWO Heavyweight title. As you can see beside me is the ball machine that will deteremine the pairings for next week. I took the liberty of already drawing the first team before I came out here. Next week Corey you will be paired up with Dante Fatel."

*Corey seems okay with the announcement*

"And your opponents will be"

*robere grabs two eggs and reads both of them..he then announces it to Corey*

"your opponents will be The Assassin Dan Mitchell and the IWO Middleweight Champion, the Dogcatcher"

*Corey is losing it..he goes crazy in the ring and rolls outside..he begins pushing the ring announcer down, and throwing the papers off the announce table.*

"Corey, Corey calm down or else you will be suspended. Now, for you Mr. Ravage, let's see who your partner will be next week."

*Robere pulls out an egg and sees that Jason will be partners with Ravage next week. This means that Swinn will partner with Gdawg and bet the opponents in the match*

"Good luck to both you next week as you will both need it"

*Robere and his associate turn and leave. Corey has now taken a steel chair and climbed back into the ring. Ravage is standing there in shock of what he just learned. As he turns around, Corey levels him upside the head with the chair knocking Ravage out cold. Corey then drops his pants and pisses on Ravage's head. Corey spits on him, and leaves the ring. Medical personnel and some staff members come out to check on Ravage, and clean up this mess*
Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Cutlip vs. Unstoppable Force: Steel Cage for the Title Main Event

*Unstoppable Force was introduced first and climbed into the steel cage, awaiting his opponent. Cutlip comes out to his music, wearing the IWO Heavyweight title. This match will not only be for the belt, but if Cutlip loses, he must leave the IWO...Cutlip takes off the title and gives it to the ref. the ref hands the belt to another ref that will watch the cage door. Pin, submission or exiting the cage are the only ways to win the match. The bell rings and it's on.*

*Both men look at each other. Both feel they should be the champion. They begin to exchange words, and then Force slaps Cutlip. Cutlip slaps Force back..Force with a right hand, Cutlip with a right hand, they begin exchanging punches. Cutlip with a knee to Force's stomach..he then backs him into the corner..three chops to the chest of Force. Cutlip then throws him into the opposite corner and charges in..Force hits him in the face with his boot. he then nails a bulldog. Force covers 1..2..kickout. Force gets Cutlip back to his feet, irish whip into the ropes, missed clothline, Force runs into the opposite ropes to get momentum, he comes in and nails flying forearm to cutlip. goes for the pin, and gets one and half. Force then snap suplexes Cutlip. He looks at the cage and begins to go climb it..Cutlip gets to his feet and stops Force from getting to the top...at this point both are standing on the top rope now. Cutlip puts a thumb to the eye of Force. He grabs him and performs a belly to belly suplex from the top rope...hard impact and Cutlip goes for the cover..1...2..how did Force kickout from that. Cutlip then puts a couple of kicks to Force's head. He then tries to climb the cage..as he gets to the top, Force is there to pull him back down. both men exchange blows again. this time cutlip gets the upperhand he irish whips Force, but force reverses it sending cutlip to the ropes, and powerslam to cutlip. Force covers..1..2..still no victory..Force thinks about climbing the cage, but decides not to..instead he picks Cutlip up...he Throws him into the corner turnbuckle, then sets him up on top. Looks like he could see one of Force's finishers..Force climbs to the top but Cutlip pushes him off the turnbuckle. Cutlip turns around and begins to climb the cage...Force gets back up and jumps up the turnbuckle and proceeds to follow Cutlip...Both men are heading to the top of the cage...they are both on top hitting each other in the head with right hands. Cutlip gets an advantage and rams Force's head into the top of the cage. Cutlip then gets his balance and stands up...He pulls Force up, and this could be it...it looks like we will see a Clamabomb...As Cutlip calls for it...Force begins to fight back..a few punches to the midsection of Cutlip, impedes his progress of delivering a clammabomb...just then Force lunges up and grabs Cutlip by the head...he locks him in a suplex postion..surely not, but yes, a superplex off the top of the cage*

*Crowd begins to chant holy shit, holy shit..as both Cutlip and Force feel the impact of the superplex. Both men lay on the ground with no one moving..The ref as well as everyone else in the building are stunned.*

Force stirs a little and drapes his arm over Cutlip..1...2...2 1/2..kickout..Cutlip somehow manages to get his shoulder up at the last second.Force slowly starts to get to his feet as Cutlip starts to get up as well...Force tries to crawl over to the cage door...the ref outside opens the door as Force gets closer...as a last ditch effort Cutlip runs over and nails an elbow drop onto Force's back stopping him from getting out of the cage..he then pulls him back towards the ring...Cutlip his a couple body blows to Force, and then signals once again for a Clamabomb. He picks Force up but Force slides out and puts a boot to the midsection. Force hits a spinebuster. and goes for the cover...Cutlip still manages to kick out at 2, and Force doesn't know what he has to do to beat this guy. He picks Cutlip up and tries to Irish Whip him into the turnbuckle close to the cage door. Cutlip reverses it and throws force into the turnbuckle...Cutlip charges in with a clothesline but Force moves out of the way..Cutlip bounces off the turnbuckle and Force delivers a standing dropkick to Cutlip..The dropkick knocks Cutlip backwards and he falls through the middleropes, right out the cage door and tumbles door the ring stairs. The bell rings, as Cutlip has reached the outside of the cage first and is announce the winner. Force drops to his knees, knowing he just cost himself the title. The ref gives the belt to Cutlip, who clutches it and realizes that not only is he still the Champ, but he still is employed with the IWO. Force is still in the ring shocked and upset that he had the match won, yet his own mistake cost him. Cutlip gets back up and holds the belt over his head and he looks towards the cage and his opponent sitting inside..Cutlip makes his way up the ramp, and pauses and the top of the stage. He looks around one last time at the crowd..then points towards Force in the cage..He then points at the title above head and then at his chest...Cutlip walks through the curtain and the screen fades to black.

Result: Cutlip retains the IWO Heavyweight title and keeps his job with the IWO.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Well that's it, hope you guys like it, and don't give up on the efed. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

Great show. I think its a little out of character for my bodyguard to be knocked out by a box explosion. He is ment to be a tough guy.

Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSASSIN
Great show. I think its a little out of character for my bodyguard to be knocked out by a box explosion. He is ment to be a tough guy.

not tougher than an explosion..but hey not bodily harm came too him according to the hospital
Old 12 Apr 2005, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Nice job DC...Ravage's mouth is becoming my favorite toilet.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

DC! That was a hella great job......I think I'm beginning to like this new I W O.....show:10 outta 10.....also I get to keep my job with IWO and am still champ! Yay!
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Great show dc i also give it a 10 outta 10. I really like how you made it work on the the writing change.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 12 Apr 2005, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Good show, good show.