ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

To settle all the bullshit once and for all

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default To settle all the bullshit once and for all

Here goes,

Me and Alli both talked, maybe we got confused, but he said he was leaving and wanted me to take over the efed...As far as writers go I have no problem with Mitch and expect him to still do whatever it is he does..But since he obvoiusly has things going on and can't be here all the time WE know that this might not be possible..As far as having other writers, I have no problem with people writing matches. I'm happy just booking them. Now onto the four problems people are bitching about.

1. Alli doing a farewell show..I had no idea, THe way i understood it was Alli was done with all of this. My apologies, I just wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling..BTW Alli isn't the only one wanting me to run this thing as he departs. So If you all feel this is wrong, then I can let the higher ups go ahead and delete this forum, since most of them don't care what happens anyway.

2. Dan Mitchell's bodyguard, I am not swithing you and Payne to team up, sorry...more explanation in #4.

3. Gdawg's character...for starters having an undertaker wannabe just doesn't make since. Since I had no clue, and it didn't seem like anyone else did that you were going to be an undead character. You didn't seem to take any credit when it happened, so why do it now. It makes more sense for your guy not to die. That would never really happen in real life, for a real wrestler to die and comeback..Meaning actual death not staged.

4. the matches, why people are teaming with other people..Damn you people fear change. I have not thrown out the storylines, if i did I would have just stripped the belts off everyone, renamed the fed, and everything else..The storylines are still going to happen, Mr. Robere is still running things..Gdawg is a heel, Assassin is undeafeted, Alli's stable is still holding on to tag team gold, Ravage and Corey still hate each other, Dogcatcher is still eluding Dan Mitchell, Phylis is still hardcore champ, Stunner, Jason and The Josh are still going to be partnering up, and Cutlip and Unstoppable Force still have no idea what happened in the ME at the last PPV.

However all the storylines will come into play. Give it a chance, the ME situation will be explained..You are only being partnered during this month..If you lose you no longer are in the tourney, but will continue your old storylines, if you win then a random drawing will occur and the remaining participants will still be paired up with new partners..IT makes things more interesting. So everyone settle down, promo like normal and let things flow. and GDawg alli has talked to me, and like i said I didn't know at the time about the farewell thing nor your character..

In closing if anyone has any complaints go ahead, don't hide out in cyberspace, let it be known in this thread and it be done with, so we can all move on.
Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i have no problems with all this. i just said i though it should be interesting to see me and Corey try to Co-exist.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

My promo was my character and only my character. Team me with who you want. As far as me and josh and jason teaming up, not on a regular basis, please. My character is still exposing the people who are attacking him, and staying away from other. Thanks.

On everything else...great. I see no problems.
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Just to let you know, all of you, I am open to suggestions for each and everyone of your characters..It is your imput that makes the efed possible. The tourney thing is to get new people into the title picture, and to make the storylines more appealing...I'm not going to take a character and decide that hey I will change who they are, that's not my job. I'm not going to say for instance take Ravage and make him turn gay or some shit...So any imput you have please pm me and let me know.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 12:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I dont have a problem with the booking really....i guess ill pm you some details on how i think Corey should be.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 11 Apr 2005, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It's cool to me.

I don't mind what happens...