ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Help vs. Masque i made the deal with the devil.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2005, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Help vs. Masque i made the deal with the devil.

Sexay walks out pale and scared looking over his shoulders scared to death. He picks up the mic and says:

"Look im here asking for help from anyone. I made a deal with the devil. That Devil is MASQUE. I asked him for help in my match vs. GDAWG. I told him i just wanted to win. Not to risk another wrestlers life. This was a mistake that should never happen again. MASQUE has gone to far. My soul is on the line im asking for help from a wrestler to back me up please i am begging you. I may be new here and i may not have the respect from all of you but i need your help. I will give you a shot at my title just help me."

He drops the mic as he starts to head to the back the arena darks as words are spoken.

"Your time is coming your place is here. Proceed any further in this process. I Now have you and only your help with set you free."

The lights come back on to show a vanished Phylis Sexay as evil laughs are heard in the arena.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 27 Mar 2005 at 01:18 AM.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 10:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Fuck you ya bastard. Your little devil asshole threw me through 3 cells!?!?! If you didn't know what you were doing, you shouldn't have made the deal, you should have fought me like the man you aren't. I hope nobody helps you and that devil cripples your ass. Believe me, if he does, i'll be laughing. Now, go have fun trying to beat Satan, I think i'll go in the back and have a Mountain Dew.