ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Money Talks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Money Talks

IWO MONEY TALKS!

The IWO Countdown runs down as the arena filled with darkness lights up like Vegas as various fireworks explode and shoot up into the ceiling, The Fireworks cease and the crowd goes wild and cheer crazily as the IWO warmly welcomes you all at home to a whole new year as The IWO Redemption Logo is replaced with A picture of Ali Sabbah in a Oasis with a raised glass of champagne with the new name, Money Talks...

A short vignette airs highlighting the matches of Adrenaline rush as Dan Mitchell strides away from a bloody Tony Fisher as we see a black and white replay of Mitchell violently tossing Fisher right through a car windshield.

Next highlight is The Canuck triumphantly leaving the Cage the cage as we see a swift replay highlight the high spots and hard falls from the ropes of that brutal Cage match ending with The Canuck countering the Putdown in his Stun Gun off the top giving him the time to escape.

Chris Stunner reclaim the IWO for his team after a mystery man runs in and takes out his friend Alli Sabbah while Chris Stunner still manages to keep the title from swaying away from Alli’s Group but defeating Johnny Rage.

The Main event: The intense IWO Heavyweight Title Match as we see The Unstoppable Force Hits the Unstoppable Bomb off the top rope to pick-up the Title with an enraged shot of Cutlip’s face fades to black….

BACKSTAGE

A Backstage camera catches Chris Stunner stride in with his bag and the IWO Middleweight Championship slung over his shoulder, Tim Naceo a new addition to the IWO reporting team runs up to see if Chris will comment on his win at Adrenaline Rush. Naceo catches up to Chris but turns away and walks away into the locker room as he locks the door behind him. “Out of the Way…” Naceo darts away as a familiar face stares back at him wearing a high priced business suit, slicked black hair and dark reflective glasses on, “Did Chris just go in there?” Naceo looks at the Man confused as reluctantly says yes, the new Man nods and walks into the locker room slamming the door behind him.

Inside we see the Mystery man approach Chris who is busily unpacking when he hears the man come in behind him but Chris doesn’t make eye contact as he continues to unpack, “Who are you and what do you want?” The Mystery man chuckles, “Chris….I forgot to congratulate you….Congratulations My Friend…..” Chris mutters to himself “My Friend?” Chris spins around as he asks in curiosity….”Who the hell are you?” The Man removes his Sunglasses…”It’s me….Dante” “Bullshit! Dante would never wear a suit to work, who are you really?” Dante looks to the side as he replies, “Forget the details I’m hear just to tell you that Alli wants to see you…….Follow me……Oh yeah one thing too…...Bring the Belt.....”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

SINGLES MATCH: BARBWIRE JOE VS. SPIRO

Barbwire Joe and Spiro are facing each other when suddenly Mountain Song begins to play and Alli Sabbah is pushed out into view in his wheelchair by his bodyguards. "Gentlemen I have good news for the two of you. I have decided that your match is cancelled tonight." The crowd boos and starts chanting Alli Sucks. "Now wait a minute and hear me out he shouts as the crowd boos. Instead of facing each other I have decided to make a tag match. It will be the team of Barbwire Joe and Spiro against...."

The Godfather theme begins to play and the viewsreen flashes across it. THE MAFIA!!!

Out from backstage The Boss and Tony Morello come running into the ring as the bell sounds.

The Boss tackles Spiro and they both go tumbling to the floor throwing wild punches. Morello runs at Barbwire Joe but Joe manages to duck a clothesline and dropkicks Morello in the back sending him into the ring post. Joe then grapples with Morello from behind and backdrops him to the mat. He then drops one two three elbows on Morello and begins stomping him.

As the ref is busy watching this The Boss has been tossed a steel chair by a man in a suit and has pummelled Spiro into a bloody mess to the crowds loud booing. The Boss tosses the chair back to the man as the ref turns and argues with Boss about Spiro.

While the ref argues with boss Morello manages to low blow Joe and another man in a suit tosses him a taser which he uses on Joe. Throwing the taser out of the ring Morello pins Joe as the ref turns and counts the three.

The crowd boos and Morello calls for the mic.

"You stupid Americans will all learn not to cross the Mafia."

The Mafia leave along with the suits while the ref is calling for medical attention for Joe and Spiro.

BACKSTAGE

Stunner is seen walking into Allis office with both of his belts. Alli is heard to say. "Chris I have noticed your tag belt has a broken clasp and I was hoping to get it repaired. If you could just leave it here Ill have it repaired for you by the end of your match. Dante walks out just then and closes the door behind him. "This is private Militia business and you had better leave." He tells the cameraman and the screen fades to black.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

TRIPLE THREAT SUBMISSION MATCH

After a brief Commercial break we return to the ring to see all three men start off the Triple Threat Submission…

Kylie Walker runs and splashes against The Joker, Kylie works on his body in the corner when Justin Sayne runs up from behind and clubs Walker away, He forces Walker against the ring ropes and slings him to the other side, Walker rebounds back to meet a stiff elbow to the face from Sayne. Sayne tries to raise Walker off the mat but The Joker springs over and levels Sayne with a tremendous clothesline. The Joker turns around to see his own handy work when Walker darts back to his knees in and shoots off the mat with a surprise spinning wheel kick out of nowhere to take down the Joker. Walker follows up with two fallings knees to the head of the Joker and stomps away on back of Sayne.

Walker raise The Joker to his feet who springs out of the grapple and tags him with a stiff Enziguri smack in the face as he goes down. Joker gets back up only for Sayne to lock on a waist lock tightly around Joker and shoot him into the air with a Stiff Super Release German Suplex as The Joker is planted into the mat like a Javelin, The crowd cringe in silence as the sickening impact makes the squeamish turn away as The Joker’s body lay a contorted wreck. Shortly after a Holy Shit chant breaks out as The Joker rolls out of the ring, Sayne turns around after he watches the Joker roll out of the ring but Walker boots him in the guy and sets up for a Suplex, Sayne flips over his shoulders and locks in a rear waist lock on Walker but Walker dashes for the ropes and springs Sayne off release his grip and rolling backwards, Sayne dashes towards Walker but Walker spins around to unleash a Hellacious Discus Clothesline but Sayne just manages to duck under his arm as Walker seems to have injured his arm from the whiplash of missing, Sayne bounces off the ropes and steps off the chest of Walker latches onto Walker’s head with his legs as he hits a flying head scissors sending Walker to the floor of the ring.

Walker gets up for Sayne to spring over his shoulders as he hits a crucifix pin but rolls back on his back to lock in Sayne’s B-Bop-lock. Sayne wrenches the arms of Walker further and further apart as he wryths in pain Walker tries to drags his body to the opposite side of the ring with only his legs but eventually tries himself out. Just as Walker seems to have completely faded out The Joker springs from off the top to hit a High Flying Frog Splash as he crushes both men with the move. The Crowd cheer in appreciation but all 3 men are down, they all struggle to their feet as they sway and stumble back to the mat, eventually The Joker is first up and Walker meet.

The Joker swings a punch at Walker but Walker just manages to duck it and lock in a Sleeper Hold, Sayne Stumbles behind Walker and locks in a Sleep hold on Sayne as A Chain of Sleepers is formed, Joker starts to stagger around hastily shaking his arms to get to the rope but then locks in a Sleeper on Sayne as all 3 men are in a Triangle of Sleepers, The Crowd hush in awe as this is a new feat in the Wrestling World, All men have the sleepers tightly locked in on each other and its only a matter of time and will power until we see a clear winner. All 3 men crumble to their knees but still maintain the Sleepers but eventually they all hit the floor as each of them seem to be knocked out, The ref raise all 3 arms at once, they all drop, he raises them for a 2nd time, they all drop and he raises them for the third time and finally they all drop again as they remain out in each other’s Sleeper Hold. The Ref calls for the Bell as each man has incapacitated one another. With that the crowd heavily boo and chant you suck to all three men....

We cut to commercial.

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

OUT OF ARENA SKIT

The commercial opens up with Alli Sabbah standing in a grocery store with a young lady.

"Hello my friends I am here with Mary Madison here and we are going to give her the Alli challenge."

The camera pans out to show a table with two cups in front of her and two bottles. One is something called Alli’s Oasis water and the other is leading name brand.

"As Mary blindfolds herself I will explain what we will do. I will give her a cup of each of these and she will tell us which she prefers. This will show that Allis Oasis Water is of course preferred by the masses."

He pours a cup of the leading name brand and hands it to her. She sips from it then drinks the whole thing rapidly. He then pours a cup of Allis Oasis water which after a sip she begins gagging and choking.

"Um as you can see she prefers Allis Oasis water so go buy some now at all your good and Bad Grocery stores."

The camera fades with Alli glaring at her while trying to maintain his hardy Smile.

SINGLES MATCH: DANTE VS. JASON IWO TAG TEAM TITLE

Breaking the habit blares throughout the arena and the crowd goes nuts as Jason walks down the aisle. He pauses to let a mother take his picture with her children holding his tag team title. As the crowd is cheering him suddenly the music stops and smooth jazz begins to play as Dante comes walking out with The Josh and Chris Stunner.

Dante raises his microphone and says.

"Jason it seems as though Alli has given me, ‘His personal attorney’ creative control over this match. Therefore it now will be a lumberjack match with my friends here as my lumberjacks and (He chuckles to himself) Spiro and Barbwire Joe as yours."

Jason is yelling something about unfairness but he is drowned out my the wave of Boos for Dante and company.

Jason runs to the ring and rolls in just as the bell sounds.

Dante and crew walk casually to the ring and Dante climbs slowly in while the others circle the ring. The bell sounds as Dante and Jason lock up as a exchange of shoving and heaving result in Jason managing to score a DDT. Then he hastily retreats to the centre of the ring to avoid Dante’s retaliation as he angrily rolls back to his knees. Dante stands and runs at Jason who barely manages to avoid a clothesline and as Dante continues to run and comes off the ropes Jason darts backwards as he back tosses Dante right over the ropes where Dante lands with a sickening thud. Stunner rushes to Dante’s aid while the Josh comes running into the ring with a chair and hits the ref from behind. As Jason turns to face the Josh Chris and Dante enter the ring from the other side. Jason wisely backs into the corner and prepares to fight for his life when the crowd begins cheering wildly.

Barbwire Joe comes staggering down the aisle way carrying a bat wrapped in barbwire followed closely by a still bloody Spiro. Dante and crew make a mad run towards Jason and despite fighting fiercely Jason goes down under the numbers and is being brutally beaten. As Spiro and Joe hit the ring Dante and crew exit, taking the time to grab a mic from the ring announcer and the belt while as they leave Dante says...

"Due to disqualification I award the belt to. Myself."

The crowd starts chanting Screw You Screw You as Dante leaves with his allies laughing at Jason.

Jason is helped up by Spiro and Joe and despite the injuries he is seen to be mouthing, “This is not over!” Again and again...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

BACKSTAGE

Rage is seen walking backstage when suddenly a sandbag falls from the ceiling and hits him squarely over the head. Rage collapses and a mysterious figure cloaked in dark robes drags him away as the camera fades.

HANDICAP MATCH – VLAD VS. CHRIS STUNNER & THE JOSH

Stunner and Josh walk out followed by the crippled Alli being pushed along by a lovely lady. Alli raises his mic and says "Vlad you are about to face two of the Greatest wrestlers the IWO has to offer. You will be beaten, you will be..."

With that Feur Frei begins to play and the ring posts erupt in flame as Vlad leaps from the crowd to irish whip Josh into the guardrail outside the ring. Stunner runs from Vlad with Vlad following. Vlad grabs stunner and picks him up by the neck but Josh has recovered and grabs Vlad from behind giving Stunner time to scurry away. Vlad powers out and uppercuts Josh knocking him to the mat. He picks Josh up and whips him following with an Impaller to the outside of the ring.

Stunner runs to Josh and begins yelling that he has to do better and Vlad turns towards Alli making a throat cutting motion. Stunner picks Josh up and throws him back into the ring. Vlad however is focused on Alli giving Josh time to get up and grab Vlad from behind whipping him into the turnbuckle as Vlad bounces off Josh somehow manages a flapjack on the giant Norseman. Josh climbs the turnbuckle but Vlad recovers quickly and leaps up to punch Josh off back onto the floor. Vlad again turns to taunt Alli as Josh crawls back into the ring and grabs Vlads ankle. Vlad turns and snarls in contempt dropping an elbow onto the back of Josh’s head. Stunner continues to scream at Josh about being pitiful and needing to improve. Vlad picks Josh up but Josh manages to get behind him and bulldogs Vlad to the ground. Vlad sits up and Josh dropkicks him to the back. Josh then begins dropping his knees on Vlad’s head. Then he locks Vlad in the Fire Mission. Vlads earlier attacks on Josh show their effect though as Vlad stands with Josh on his back and falls backwards on top of Josh. Alli Sabbah is seen tossing something to Stunner. Vlad then picks Josh up over his head and walks to the ropes throwing Josh through the announce table as it crumbles in a mess of debbre.

Alli yells at the ref that Josh may be injured and the ref and Alli go to check on him. While the ref is distracted Stunner runs in the ring finally and punches Vlad in the back of the head after which Vlad collapses in a heap. Stunner throws his brass knuckles out of the ring to a huge chorus of boos and he rolls the helpless Vlad over and performs a Lionsault to pin. Alli pints this out to the ref and the ref runs to count the three.

Stunner walks to the outside of the ring and grabs the mic.

"Josh this is just an example of why you need to follow my example in this business. I carried you that whole match and when you couldnt get the job done I did. Maybe one day you will reach greatness like myself. However that day is a long way off."

As he is saying this however he fails to notice that Alli has gotten up out of his wheelchair and is walking behind him. Alli grabs him spins him around and gives him The Closing Deal. Alli then begins putting the boots to Stunner while the Josh manages to crawl to his feet and joins in by grabbing the ring stairs and crashing it down upon Stunners legs.

Suddenly smooth Jazz plays and Dante comes running from backstage. He runs up to Alli yelling and they face off yelling at each other. Suddenly they stop and smile and Dante joins in on the beating. They leave Stunner lying in a bloody mess on the floor. Alli picks the mic up and as they are leaving he offers the following words.

"Stunner those titles you hold are mine well title since I am stripping you of MY tag team belt and awarding it to Josh here. As for the other title since I cannot take it from you here and now due to contractual difficulties I guarantee Ill be taking it home again soon. So ladies and Gentlemen I present your new IWO Tag Team Champions Dante and The Josh."

As Alli leaves the medics arrive and load Stunner onto a stretcher however starting faintly at first yet growing as it gains momentum can be heard the chant. “stunner stunner Stunner Stunner STUNNER STUNNER!”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

SINGLES MATCH: RAGE VS. G-DAWG

Gdawg is waiting in the ring and the crowd is booing the lack of action. Rage had yet to arrive and the ref finally sounds the bell as it seems through Rage’s absence this match is now Forfeited announcing Gdawg as the winner. Gdawg walks from the ring with a smug and dis-satisfied look on his face.

HARDCORE TITLE SINGLES MATCH!

Swinn and Khaos are in the crowd when suddenly The Josh comes out with a cast on his arm and a brace on his neck. He has a microphone and is carrying a belt other than his Tag Belt.

"Swinn and Khaos, Alli has decided that this match needs more excitement.” Therefore he has asked me to deliver this Hardcore title to the referee to be awarded to the winner. He also would like to announce that this is of course a hardcore match. Good luck I’m sure the two of you will need it."

With that he tosses the belt to the ref and leaves.

Swinn is shouting something about that not being the plan when Khaos punts him across the ring like a football. Swinn rolls out of the ring with the momentum and Khaos leaps over the ropes and lands a shooting star press on Swinn. He then reaches under the ring and pulls out a stop sign and beats Swinn repeatedly with it. Swinn manages to crawl into the crowd and disappears into the crowd with Khaos chasing him pushing people out of the way to follow Swinn backstage.

The camera rushe to follow them and arrives just in time to see Swinn being stuffed into a beer cooler and thrown across the lobby. The cooler spills open and Swinn Scurries out the front door out into the parking lot. Khaos is still following him but he has picked up a fire extinguisher. Swinn is desperately looking for an escape and he sees a ladder leading up to a building being redesigned. He climbs the ladder and Khaos follows him leaving the extinguisher on the ground below. Swinn is cornered and Khaos grabs him preparing to body slam him off the scaffolding.

Swinn is heard begging for mercy when suddenly Khaos slips on some carpentry tolls there and they both fall from the scaffolding with Khaos landing head first on the fire extinguisher sending it spraying the camera blocking the view. When the camera clears Swinn is laying unconscious on top of an also KO’d Khaos as the ref counts the three as The Belt is placed over Swinn’s motionless body as the ref raises his limp arm in Victory!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

BACKSTAGE PROMO:

A Familiar face is shown smiling at the Camera as We later to realise it is in fact Tim Ross who hasn’t been present for in-ring action as of late.

“Hello My Brothers and Sisters I come here to greet you with a message from the Great Almighty God of Latter Day Saints. I have converted to Mormonism to repent for my once lose living lifestyle as I have found happiness with my fellow Mormon Brothers and Sisters.

With my new empowering beliefs to back me I am well on my way to capture the IWO Heavyweight Title and to be IWO World heavyweight Champion my World Wide appeal will sky rocket so I can spread the Good news of Mormonism around the World to my fellow unenlightened brethren.

I will do my Master bidding and lead that which is lost back to my Lord. Just a little piece of advice that are having trouble find themselves in their heveanistic ways there is a old saying I go by to motivate victory, You’re either a latter Day Saint or a latter Day Ain’t!”

Camera Fades…

BACKSTAGE:

The Unstoppable Force is pumped and ready as he heads off to the Ring with his IWO Belt slung over his shoulder proudly, He steps into the Entrance loading area as in the faint background we can see Two men drag a lifeless body into a nearby cloest.

ELIMINATION TAG: RAVAGE & RUSTY COOLEDGE VS. THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE & UNTOUCHABLE

The Unstoppable Force makes his way to the ring to the tune of “Eyes Wired Shut” With his IWO Heavyweight Title slung over his shoulder as the Crowd applaud the Champ. We hear Michael Spencer say, “And his Partner, Untouchable” As Untouchable’s Music plays nobody makes their way out, Unstoppable looks a little worried as the music is cut and Ravage and Rusty make their way out shrugging and laughing at the same time. Both Ravage and Rusty get in the ring as The Unstoppable Force is force to complete in a Handicap Elimination Tag Match.

Ravage starts off against The Unstoppable Force as they both lock it up in the elbow collar tie up, Unstoppable Shoves Ravage Clear across the ring back into his corner as he taunts them both to bring it on. Ravage dashes towards The Unstoppable Force as he Power slams Ravage back into the mat, then starts stomping away on him. As He looks over to see Rusty dart into the ring as he clobbers Rusty with a Standing Clothesline. The Unstoppable Force then raises Ravage back to his feet and Drives him into the mat with a Huge Spinebuster, But Force keeps the grasp around his waist and Spinebuster’s Him again but keeps the grasp and Drives ravage into the mat for a Third time with yet another Spinebuster! Force rolls over and covers him, 1….2….Rusty boots Force in the head to break up the pin.

Rusty begins to club away on Force and hits a running Dropkick to the face of Force. Rusty continues to stomp away on Force when the Ref forces Rusty out of the ring. Force shakes off the assault and goes over to re-pin Ravage but Ravage is saved yet again by Rusty, Force grabs Rusty by the Throat, Body pres him above his head and Tosses him out to the outside of the ring. Force turns around as he sees Ravange shakily return to his feet so Force clubs him in the back and sets him up for a Powerbomb, Force hoists him up in the air, He spins around 2 times then drives him into the Mat with a Kneeling Powerbomb breaking Ravange in half, Force slides over and pins him properly, 1….2…….3!

Force quickly rolls out of the ring and waits for Rusty to get back to his feet, Rusty gingerly gets back to a vertical base but Force coils out and Spears Rusty as he picks him up and Drives him right into the security wall as the wall shifts under the impact. The Crowd at this point are fully behind Force as he drags Rusty over to the announcers’ table, one in which is already destroyed, he takes the top off the other one and takes out the monitors as he saddles Rusty back into the Powerbomb setup Position as the Crowd cheer in anticipation Force saddles him up onto his Shoulders then drives him through the announcers tables as it explodes under the impact. Force raises the lifeless Body of Rusty off the ground and rolls him into the ring as he easily makes the cover, 1….2…..3!

Force gets up as the ref raises hi hand in the air as He is handed back his IWO Title. Force asks for a mic as he celebrates his victory.

“That is why I am the Top Dog is this Yard, People saying this and that, How their big fish in small ponds Well I am a Whale in a Tear Drop and I have gone through just about everybody in this E-fed, everybody that has stood against me has Fallen! So I bid to you three men fighting for a Title Shot, Good Luck! Because next week I’ll walk in with the Title around my waist, pin you, 1 2 3 and walk out with that belt around my waist.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

TRIPLE THREAT CUTLIP VS. DOG CATCHER VS. THE CANUCK – NO DQ
WINNER RECIEVES TITLE SHOT NEXT WEEK

All Three Men enter the ring as they evilly stare each other down, the Bell sounds as the match is under way, The Canuck and Dog Catcher go straight after each other as Cutlip joins in too as he decides to help Dog Catcher as they both club away on The Canuck, Cutlip turns to Dog Catcher as they tie it up in the traditional elbow and collar tie-up, Cutlip seems to have the advantage and pushes The Dog Catcher in the Corner but Dog Catcher switch stances and ends up pushing Cutlip in, The ref asks for a break as Cutlup lays back in the ropes and gets a clean break for the Dog Catcher but Cutlip scores with a stiff elbow rocking back the Dog Catcher.

The Canuck sneaks up from behind as he rolls up the staggered Dog Catcher for a quick pin count, 1…2….Dog Catcher kicks out as Cutlip rejoins the action and boots the Canuck right in the small of his back. Dog Catcher rolls back to his feet and boots a distracted Cutlip and hits a DDT but Dog Catcher keeps the grip around Cutlip’s head after impact and locks on some body scissors as he applies on A Guillotine Scissors lock on Cutlip, The Ref tries to check under the arms if The Dog Catcher is choking him out but The Canuck is up already sledges The Dog Catcher right on the head as he releases Cutlip who rolls away holding his throat. The Canuck then picks Dog Ctacher off the mat and slings him to the ropes, Dog Catcher bounces off as the Canuck catches him and drives him into the mat with a Hard Power slam and hooks the outside leg for a Pin, 1…….2…….kick-out! Canuck gets to his knees as he sighs in slight despair when Cutlip knocks The Canuck down with a running knee to the back of his head. Cutlip then capitalises and locks in a Camel Clutch on The Canuck The Canuck is crawling to the ropes but Cutlip release the Camel Clutch drops his weight on his back then reapplies it stopping The Canuck’s momentum.

Cutlip seems to be in a commanding position when The Dog Catcher comes up from behind Cutlip and locks on the Putdown; Cutlip fails around as he frantically releases a weakened Canuck and tries to scramble towards the ropes. The Dog Catcher shifts his weight back as he raises Cutlip in the air while in the Putdown causing Cutlip to wear himself out while he frantically tries to escape, Dog Catcher can’t sustain his weight for too much longer and drops him back on the ground but Cutlip looks completely drained, Cutlip desperate leans forward and mule kicks Dog Catcher right in the groin and as he release in pain Cutlip Spins around to nail him with a Hard Falling Clothesline, Both men hit the mat hard as The Canuck seems to be the only one moving at his point while he claws his way back to his feet using the ring ropes. The Canuck turns around to see the carnage as the Dog Catcher is laid out on the mat and Cutlip wearily crawling towards the corner, the Canuck dashes over to Cutlip and Drops a Big falling elbow on Cutlip’s back to knock him on his stomach. Canuck is relentless and continues to get up and drop more elbows in the back of Cutlip, He gets to about 5 when he stops and climbs the turnbuckle and hits a final 6th elbow Cutlip’s back off the second rope, the Canuck rolls Cutlip over and goes for the cover, 1…..2…..Cutlip places his right foot on the bottom rope, The Canuck gets up and drags him into the centre of the ring but The Dog Catcher returns to his feet and hoists The Canuck in the air for a back body drop but Dog Catcher swings a free leg around to hit a 180 turn backdrop dumping The Canuck on Cutlip. The Dog Catcher sits up and smiles as he seems to have this one in the bag, The gets up and drags Cutlip to his feet and he lifts him onto his shoulders as he sets up for the Bust and spins Cutlip around and around as Cutlip dangles like a doll until he locks his left arm onto the top of a nearby ring rope and completely slides off, Alarmed The Dog Catcher turns around to be lifted and dropped by a dazed Cutlip as he executes a Sky High Bomb Allah D’Lo Brown.

All 3 men are down again but again Canuck is the first to make his way to a vertical base as he staggers over and covers The Dog Catcher, 1……2……shoulder-up. In the background he see Cutlip reach over the side of the ring as he brings in a Steel Chair, Cutlip tries to get to his feet as he pushes off the chair to get on his feet as he stands slumped over on the ropes with the chair hanging from his left arm, Cutlip loads it up as he hurdles towards the Canuck while he returns to his feet, Cutlip Violently swings but Canuck drop toe holds Cutlip as he collapses face first on the chair, Cutlip gets his hands in the way to shield his face but he still incapacitates him for the moment, The Canuck grabs the chair and loads up too measuring The Dog Catcher but Dog Catcher leaps forward and hits a quick low blow as The Canuck drops the Chair and falls to his knees holding his groin. The Dog Catcher woozily feels around for the chair and get to his feet with it tightly clutched in his hands, Dog Catcher raises the Chair above his head and Drives it straight into The Canuck’s Skull as the sickening clash of steel to human flesh is echoed through out the entire arena as the crowd simultaneously let out a hush of bewilderment.

The Dog Catcher drops the Chair in exhaustment and collapses onto The Canuck’s Body who is definitely Out Cold! But the ref can’t count as The Canuck’s left arm is hanging over the ring’s apron; Dog Catcher is force to drag the Canuck to the centre of the ring but we see Cutlip on the other side of the ring reach down under the ring and bring up a Lead Pipe while Dog Catcher tries to drag The Dead weight of the Canuck, Dog Catcher struggles to drag Canuck’s body to the centre of the ring but Cutlip crawls over and clubs Dog Catcher in the side of his right leg and as collapses to on knee, Cutlip pushes off his arms and on his knees drives the blunt end of the pipe into The Back of Dog Catcher’s Head as he slumps to the side out like a light. Cutlip crawls over with the pipe still in hand as he turns The Dog Catcher over and collapses over him, 1…..2……3!

Cutlip rolls away as he announced the Winner as he has earned himself a Title Shot for Next Weeks IWO House Show. The Crowd applaud all the men’s efforts as that was truly a Block buster match-up.

IWO Money Talks runs off the Air….

Last edited by Dante; 04 Feb 2005 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04 Feb 2005, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I hope everyone enjoyed the show. Great job Dante.

Old 04 Feb 2005, 10:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Thanks Alli but I couldn't have done it without you to help....

Sorry about the Wait guys, I promise to make it up to you, We'll have the next show up in a lot less time...
Old 04 Feb 2005, 10:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Oh it's all gravy in a bucket mitch..It's just I guess everyone was just wonderin what happened with the long wait and i guess peeps just got impatient,including me...but yea..great matches...and I can't believe I'm #1 Contender...sweet!