ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Adernaline Rush Promo THread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2004, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Adernaline Rush Promo THread

STEEL CAGE
The Dog Catcher Vs. The Canuck

BACKSTAGE STREET FIGHT
Dante vs. Industrial Psycho Vs. Ravage

HARDCORE MATCH
Dan Mitchell Vs. Tony Fisher

IWO MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE
TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION
Ali Sabbah Vs. Chris Stunner Vs. Johnny Rage

IWO HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
TRIPLE THREAT
Jason Vs. Cutlip Vs. The Unstoppable Force

Last edited by Dante; 06 Dec 2004 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06 Dec 2004, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The fans in the arena are quite and awaiting the the arrival of IWO superstars,then Breaking the Habit begins to play over the sound system and the fans go crazy as Jason makes his way down to the ring,girls in the crowd are screaming and Jason goes over to one of them and gives them a hug,then he jumps into the ring and grabs a mic*

Jason - It's always nice to get a warm reception like that and everytime I hear it I love it! Now,tonight is probably going to be the biggest night of my life when I go into that Triple Threat Match with Cutlip and the Heavyweight Champion The Unstoppable Force,this is the moment I've been waiting for and I finally earned my shot at the title.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - I've dreamed of this day and my dream has finally come true,I did whatever it took to get my chance at the IWO Championship and now that I've made it,I'll do whatever it takes to win that match.....but there's also another guy in the match with me competing for the belt aswell and I'm sure he wants it almost as bad as I do but I will not let him win.

*Crowd cheers some more*

Jason - There's a reason why Unstoppable Force has that name,and it's simply because he is unstoppable,but tonight he won't be when he gets in the ring with me,I will go down in the IWO History as the one who stopped the Unstoppable Force.....he will FEEL MY PAIN!

*Jason hands the mic back over to the ring announcer and leaves the ring as Breaking the Habit plays over the sound system and the crowd goes wild*
Old 06 Dec 2004, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

A slow beat begins to play. The arena lights begin to flicker. The crowd begin to boo. They know whats coming.
BOOOOM!

The huge pyro explodes and the PA system blasts out "Halo" by Soil. Out walks "The Assassin" Dan Mitchell, the guy that has made a name for himself as a Anti-American within the last couple of days.

He makes his way down to the ring, he already has a mic in his hand. He walks up the steps and walks along the apron. Mitchell puts one foot through the ropes then looks at the crowd and laughs. He puts the other leg through the ropes and then struts around the ring as the crowd boo the roof off. Dan Mitchell stands in the middle of the ring, still laughing. Trying to stop smiling he slowly brings the mic to his mouth. He laughs into the mic for half a second then puts on his game face.

"What a honor for you people. The honor of, not only being in the same arena as me but also you get to hear my voice."

A huge boo from the crowd. Mitchell walks over to one of the corners and rests on a turnbuckle.

"Why do you boo me, is it because you are proud of your country and you think im wrong, or is it because you are ashamed because you know im right."

Even bigger boo from the crowd. Dan Mitchell begins to walk back into the middle of the ring.

"You Americans are all the same, if he is not American, he is a different specisees. You've did it to the French, you do it to the Canadians, and why do you think im here, because you do it to the British. When will you people realise that Great Britain is the better half of the UK/US alliance."

Yet another big boo, followed by a "UK SUCKS!" Chant. Dan Mitchell begins to look annoyed and begins to walk around the ring. The chant begins to die down. He manages to control his temper, for now.

"You say the UK Sucks.... I think the USA is getting green with envy. You boo me because the men want to be me, and the women want to be with me. Haha"

"ARSEHOLE.... ARSEHOLE.... ARSEHOLE"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!"

"ARSEHOLE.... ARSEHOLE.... ARSEHOLE" Dan Mitchell steps through the ropes and walks around the ring side looking at the crowd.

"SHUT UP!"

"ARSEHOLE.... ARSEHOLE" Dan Mitchell's begins to boil. He looks at a member of the crowd and walks up to him. Mitchell and the crowd member get in each others face. The crowd begin to grow silent to see what happens between these two.

"You my friend are an American.... which basically means you have no guts."

Biggest boo ever.

"And im going to prove this."

Dan Mitchell puts the mic on the floor. He steps back a few yards and takes off his shirt. He throws the shirt to the floor and then walks back up to the crowd member, he pics up the mic and puts it into the crowd members face.

"Whats your name"

"Kent Ryan"

"Where do you come from"

"I'm a hometown boy, im from <name of city and state>"

The crowd scream and cheer.

"Well, Kent Ryan, what i want you to do is punch me in the face."

Dan Mitchell puts his face further over the guard rail and puts his finger on the side of his jaw. The crowd member looks at him, he shouts "NO WAY" at him and gives him the finger.

"So, Kent, your going to talk the talk but you wont walk the walk"

"**** You"

Half the crowd laugh, half the crowd cheer. Mitchell looks really pissed off.

"Ive just prooven my point. You wont hit me because im stronger than you, im tougher than you and im bigger than you..... wait, ill rephrase that, im long sited and i had to back up to realise that you are bigger than me. But, what can I expect, your American."

Another big boo. Mitchell and the crowd member get in each others face again.

"You make me sick."

Dan Mitchell spits right into Kent Ryan's face. The crowd boo the roof off the arena and Mitchell picks up his shirt and rolls into the ring. The crowd are still booing as he puts his shirt back on. He begins to talk again.

"That wasnt a one off. This is a message to the IWO managment team. Give me any American, ill knock him down, then i will spit in his face. And when i do, its not a spit into his, its a spit into the face, of America. Then you will all realise, I am the best, and I am made in the UK....."

The crowd boos.

"Hit my music"

Dan Mitchell drops his mic, he rolls out of the ring. Halo by Soil plays again and he walks up the ramp laughing at other fans on his way.

Last edited by Orlando JorDAN; 09 Dec 2004 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06 Dec 2004, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*As the lights begin to dim a little, Mercy drive's "over" begins to play, the crowd immediately stands up to see the man they call Cutlip ....has arrived and the fans cheer!*

*Cutlip walks down with a smile on his face and jumps over the ropes into the ring as he stands in the middle and watches the fans chant*

"Well, well, well, it seems as if my time has finally come, it seems as if the clock stopped turning as I heard my name announced for the triple threat match at Adrenaline Rush for...yep you guessed it....for the I..W..O..Heavyweight..Championship...It seemed as If something actually mattered to me now.."

"Nw upon hearing my name announced, I also heard another man's name announced, no not Unstoppable force...Jason.Now, not that I actually have a problem with Jason, but I just want him to know this and to memorize it up until our match tonite and through out it as well....HE WILL NOT WIN! He cannot win.He just wont.Jason, this has been something I have dreamed of my entire life, This is my purpose in life, this is what I was meant to to do...YOU WILL NOT, and cannot ruin this for me dammit! This is my time to shine, this is my tiem to win that Heavyweight title.I've earned my spot in this match. I will even further prove I've earned it when I nail either it be you or Unstoppable Force, with a Clamma Bomb.

Unstoppable, it seems as if you are exactly what your name is.Well after I win at Adrenaline Rush, your name will be changed to Stoppable Force.

You and Jason will both have your crap clammed down your fucking throat!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mercy Drive's Over plays on the speakers as Cutlip leaves the arena to get ready for his match*
Old 07 Dec 2004, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My Master Plan has come to fruition...And No..this isn't Vince Mcmahon People. This is Your IWO champion..The Unstoppable Force. You see..unlike many around this place..I have a thing called...a Brain. And My Brain told me that there was only way to sement my spot as the best the world has to offer. So I took my right as champion..And decided to make a match with me taking on..Not one...But Two of the competitors from The Tournament. Now The Wrestling World Will Truely See How Much of a force I am.

Onto my competitors..Cutlip...Oh Cutlip..Your Cliches amaze me. If I had to a dime for everytime my opponent Tried to play off my name..I'd be rich...Your Unoriginality not only comes through in your promos..but in the ring. In watching you..I've determined that you are no where near worthy of facing me..But Just had an easier Road through the tournament. Now..You seem a little psychotic. A Little Nuts over the IWO title..perhaps..a little Obsessed?...Heres some advice..settle down kid..For You will never have a title weighing you down in the business..And Especially not one I hold. So Relax..Go along in the mid-card..and make your decent living in mediocrity...For it is all you're worth to this federation anyway.

Jason..Yawn..Oh..The Guy Tried to oppose me?..I'm sorry..I fell asleep listening to you...Again..Cliches..Cliches.."I've dreamed of this day".."Feel my pain"..etc. Laughable Jason..Laughable. Dreams are a nice thing to have Jason..They force us to strive for more in life..To Grab That Brass Ring..So..Tell You What.. you keep that dream alive kid..keep reaching for the gold..keep climbing that ladder.. You Know Why?..Because I'll take pleasure in kicking your ass down it every time you think you've made it. And Pain?..Pain?..You Green Rookie Son Of a Bitch. You have no thought of what pain truely is... Being On the road for years..being away from your family..not even having one..going through loads of matches to reach the top..not just winning some little tournament..Thats pain kid..and you'll feel it at Adrenaline Rush.

What You idiots don't seem to grasp..Is that I've had the chance to study your every move..every nuance of how you work in the ring. I have every advantage possible..Which is why it was nothing for me to make this match...I didn't have to think twice..Because I'm going to expose both of you like the Frauds you are..You are frauds to this federation..And You're both Frauds for running your little mouths about shit you have no clue of.

So Jason..Cuntlip..Oh..I mean Cutlip. Be Ready for the match...get yourself as pumped as you've ever been..Because it will give me that much more pleasure..When I knock you down from the perverbial ladder..That You Think You're At The Top Of...Have a Good Week Kids.
Old 07 Dec 2004, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*slither grabs the attention of the fans, stunner nonchalantly walks to the squared circle, wearing an undershirt and his flashy blacka and gold pants*

Chris: "So, I guess all of you are happy, Chris Stunner finally got what was comming to him. Well, you're all wrong. I may have lost a number one contership, but tonight, I will gain something even better, an actual....something."

*Mixed reaction*

Chris: "Alli Sabbah has been there for me since day one. As have I, for him. A true inspiration. Then you have Johnny Rage...who is dust on top of the 'fridge. Dust in which doesn't matter, no one even bothers to wipe the dust off, it just doesn't matter. As Johnny Rage will be in the match tonight."

*mixed reaction, mostly confusion*

Chris: "Oh, you havn't heard? The part about me winning the Middleweight title. Oh yeah, The true inspiration, Alli Sabbah......the non-important dust, Johnny Rage, and the best, of the better, right here, your's truely...Chris Stunner...for the middleweight championship!"

*Crowd cheers*

Chris: "Shut up. You don't deserve to cheer for greatness. *grins*. All this time you've booed me, so I come out and announce a middleweight championship match, and you actually cheer? Are you pawns? Are you sheep? Do you do whatever you think you're supposed to do? Well, screw all of you. All I need is myself, and my dream. That's all I need to take me to the top, and go after who ever wins tonight's world championship match...someone is going to be stunned."

*Stunner pockets the mic, grins, and walks out to Slither*
Old 07 Dec 2004, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

*The Canuck strolls down to the ring with a mic in hand. Steele is shown a few minutes later following in a wheel chair*

"Dogcatcher... you got me, and I admire that. Yes, you cheated, but you got me. That's how we do it here in Canada. We do the job anyway we can. Or as they say in that pitiful state of Texas... we get err done."

*The Canuck then looks over at Steele*

"You pathetic slug. We had a little fun last night, didn't we?" says Canuck.

*Canuck then pulls the wheelchair from under Steele, and throws it into the crowd. Steele lies there helplessly*

"Now as for you Dogcatcher... yes, you beat me. And if we were in Canada, this would be finished by now and I would admit that you were the better man. Unfortunatley, we're here in this pitiful country known as the United States. And they like everything 'fair and square'. So a cage match it is, I guess. Here in America they play by the rules, and the better man is the man who wins clean. And considering there's no way you'd beat me without Steele... I guess I AM the better man."

*To end the promo, Canuck spits in Steele's face, leaves the ring, and leaves Steele in the middle of the ring with spit on his face.*
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 08 Dec 2004, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*Dogcatcher strolls through the backstage area and stops at a water fountain*

You know something is annoying, you know when you have a constant sound in your ear, and you have to find out what it is? When you look all around to find the sound and you discover where it is coming from, yet you can't do anything to stop it? Well I know what that sound is. You see this water fountain represents you Canuck. You my friend are just like the annoying drip that leaks from this fountain. A drip that many people can't figure out how to stop.

*dogcatcher looks around and grabs a steel pipe that was leaned against the wall near him*

But you see Canuck, I'm not most people!

*dogcatcher begins to bash the water fountain with the pipe several times, then stops and begins to laugh*

Canuck when the cage gets lowered Tonight, and you are trapped in a steel room of pain, you will learn very quickly that things get broke easily, and just like the fountain, you will also be Out of Order!

*Dogcatcher throws down the pipe and walks off*
Old 08 Dec 2004, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(Swinn stands in front of the camera with a note in his hand.)

Ahem Alli Sabbah has given me this prepared statement to read before you.

Dear Fans of Alli Sabbah,

I shall of course be defending myself at the next series of matches against two I mean one great competitor. Of course that competitor is a great friend and comrade of mine by the name of Chris Stunner so I know he will Do THE RIGHT THING by his friend Alli. Therefore I will advise Johnny Rage to not show up for the match unless he likes the idea of being embarassed in front of all those people. I look forward to seeing all of you there my friends and remember to shop your local Allis Emporium.

with Love,
Alli Sabbah Sell Moore

(Swinn then looks to the cameraman and says)

Is that good boss?

(A view of the cameraman is shown to be Alli Sabbah giving Swinn the thumbs up.)

Old 10 Dec 2004, 04:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

* camera pans into room of hospital room where billy is lying in bed with his mother in view and a mystery person hidden by the curtain that surrounds the bed next to billy*

Billy’s mum *sobbing*– Why did this have to happen, he was so happy only a few days ago.
I spoke to the lawyers and they tell me that because of the contract we signed that we cant sue the IWO and that as long as they pay for billys medical fees they are legally in the clear.
Why didnt you tell me about the the clause in the contact.....you said you had been through the contract and everything was in order.

Mystery man - i know dammit.

Billy's mum (getting angry) - You said you'd protect him,that he wouldnt be hurt.
I never endorsed billy entering the competition but you know he looks up to you, so even though you had failed before I trusted you again.
And look where that got us.

Mystery man - What do you want me to say......That i was wrong.....that I trusted again when i shouldnt...That i cant look after my own. You cant make me feel any worse than I do now.

Billy's mum (enraged) - I dont care how your feeling,this is about billy.
He didnt deserve what happened and all ive heard is how sorry that you and the officials at IWO are.
I DONT CARE HOW SORRY THEY ARE!!!! AND I DONT CARE HOW SORRY YOU ARE!!!
This is your fault, its almost like you did this to billy yourself.

*BANG as a boot goes flying into a the wall making a load noise*

Mystery man (in a quiet voice) - Go ahead mother, you can blame me...hell I half agree with you.
But I gauran damn tee I will make those responsible pay.
In fact I can deliver that message now.....wheres that goddamn IWO cameraman.

*mystery man comes from behind corner looking for cameraman and spots him at the door. Cameraman notices that its vlad the impaller.*

Vlad - Lets take a walk outside, I need to deliver a message to someone.

*vlad and cameraman go outside into the grounds of the hospital.*

Vlad - Now I hope you listening good alli and gang cause this will be your only warning.
This isnt about gimmicks. This isnt about entertainment. What you did what wrong....not just wrong but it was reprehensible.
Now dont think that this is just a speech by a wrestler trying to break into the company cause its not.
Im not speaking as the viking...or vlad the impaller...this is from me Tyrone Hill.

Treating another human being like that....especially a young boy invited on in a contest, not trained as a wrestler is wrong.
But when that boy happens to be my brother then it becomes personal.

Take this to the bank alli that you and your group just made the biggest mistake of your lives.
So apart from the enemies you've made in the IWO youve just added another.
Because I wont rest, wont sleep till every one of you assholes feel what its like to be in billys position.....helpless in hospital.
There will be payback for whats been done to my family and I can assure you that your days of being the bully.....is about to end.

*tyrone takes the camera and smashes it on the ground*
*end transmission*

Old 12 Dec 2004, 02:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Okay show will be up in 2 or 3 days
Old 22 Dec 2004, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's been 10 Days Mitch..You need help with writing a match or anything?..I'm on break..and am available if you need anything.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 07:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Damn...

Well, Alli is gone too, Im sure he would've given some help, too, if needed.

Looks like another dead E-fed, eh?
Old 23 Dec 2004, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell, I did Fan Fiction over at PW for around a month... I could write a few matches too.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 24 Dec 2004, 08:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

damn, looks like during my absence for the last week i never missed a thing