ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption Results!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Exclamation IWO Redemption Results!

IWO redemption Countdown Runs down to Zero as the screen fades to a blackened area that is just lit up like a Christmas Tree with REd, Green and White Fireworks bring in the Holiday Season. Once the Fireworks run off the Arena lights hit as he pan across the Arena getting a great shot of the excited Crowd with various signs and IWO mechandise....

IN RING PROMO:

*Slither interrupts the chatter among the fans*
*Stunner comes to the ring with a grin on his face*

Chris: "Hmm...Another chance to get closer to my dream. A dream that has been
mine since way back when I sat in the corner, litsening to wrestling on the radio. The radio I had to steal to keep me occupied from all those...."

Chris: "...but you people need not know about my past. My past is my past, not
yours. Now, tonight, I face the biggest peasent this industry has seen, Cutlip. Now, why on earth would anyone call themselves that? Been beat up too much? Suck too much dick? Or maybe, it's because his name signifies the pathetic little punk he is."

*crowd starts booing throwing bottles of water at the ring, security is forced to come in*

Chris: "Go ahead, throw the bottles..."

*Just as Chris says that, bottles stop flying*

*Chris picks up one of the bottles, still having water in it, unscrews the cap, and
launches it at the fan who threw it*

Chris: "Anyone else?...thought so. See, that fan represents all of Cutlip. Not deserving of being within a mile of the greater man, Chris Stunner. Trying to intimidate, only to get his ass kicked."

*Chris walks to the side of the ring, and talks to the fan who threw the bottle*

Chris: "You, yes you IWO fan, security, get this man out of here. Anyone that is like Cutlip should have his lip cut....off. In fact, let me do it.

*Chris drops the mic, goes over the baracade, walks up the the fan, spits in his face,and clothelines him.*

*Slither drowns out the boos*

IN RING PROMO

*Right after Chris leaves his co tag team champion Jason makes his way to the ring as Breaking the Habit blares over the sound system,as Jason makes his way down to the ring the fans go crazy and most of the females in the crowd yell "Marry Me Jason",Jason goes to the side of the ring where Chris attacked the fan and checks to see if the guy is okay and climbs over the barracade to help him up,Jason then grabs a mic as he gets into the ring*

Jason - You gonna be okay man? Okay,I'm just making sure....Chris can be a real asshole and believe me when I say I know what that clothesline from him felt like,Chris is just mad because he missed the new episode of Dora the Explorer,so don't let him get to you and just enjoy the rest of the show.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Anyways,onto other matters....tonight I will be facing Rage,I have faced him once before and I defeated him but I'll admit that it wasn't so easy and I'll also admit that I did get a little bit of help from some guy that I can't remember the name of,but I didn't really need help because I would've kicked Rage's ass anyways.

*Crowd goes wild*

Jason - I defeated him once before and I will do it again,but this time I will do it without help and I will then face that dick head Chris "My so called co tag team Champion" Stunner,as much as I get along with Cutlip I'm not really here to make friends so I hope Chris defeats so I can get my hands on him,if you defeat him then no hard feelings but you will feel my pain and so will everyone that gets in my way and trys to fuck with me.

*Jason hands the mic to the ring announcer as he exits the ring while Breaking the Habit plays through the arena with the fans going wild*

BACKSTAGE SEGEMNT:

**We see a Camera focused once more on the Desk of the IWO Chairman Mr. Robeson...**

As of late with Ali Sabbab's stable they have been getting a lot of ring side assistance from their fellow team members, Now with the Cutlip and Chris Stunner Match kicking Off Redemption next I would like to remind those in Ali Sabbah's stable that any Superstar that is caught interfering in a Tournement Match from here on in will be suspended without pay for 4 Months. I'm making a tournement for a reason, to find the best most suitable competitor for The Unstoppable Force next week and if someone comes in and fucks up that process I get get mighty pissed....

Also just to remind that those who made it to Round of the Tournement you have already gained a IWO Middleweight Title Match-up against Ali Sabbah Next Week so Enjoy and enjoy the rest of the show everybody...

**Camera fades**

IN RING PROMO

*Mercy Drive's Follow blats the arena as fans stand up and cheer as the man called Cutlip comes out*

*Cutlip comes down with a serious face and ready to wrestle*

*Cutlip begins to copy Chris in a whiny sad voice*

"Hmm...Another chance to get closer to my dream. A dream that has been
mine since way back when I sat in the corner and.."

*Cutlip smiles as he watches fans laugh at the mocking of chris*

"Yeah Chris, you almost made me shed a tear, but you know what, lemme tell you something,these fans, nor anyone else, if they don't have their head up their ass, wants to hear your crap, nor do they give a damn flying fuck about what your dreams are."

*Fans cheer*

"You know, I've never really liked you Chris, I don't like you Chris, you are a pathetic,whining son of a bitch, or also known as Son of Alli, seeing as Alli is a bitch too.

*Fans cheer*

"This is it Chris, this is it for your stupid dream, yes this another chance, but the chance will simply be trashed, crashed, and bashed. Kind of like your head or your whole body for that matter, you will bleed a river.You will feel as if you should've never joined IWO. Unless Dante's pathetic body gets involved, then you are all mine to beat the living shit out of. If Dante does however get involved, I have a little friend that can take care of him"

*Cutlip grins as fans chant "JASON, JASON, JASON,JASON"*

"Now now, I'm not going to say who it is, but Chris, why must you use the same "dick" jokes..Huh?...what are you insecure with the size of yours, or do you yourself do it as a side hobby, see you in the ring tonight Chris...and by the way...all the crap you said will be clammed right down your fucking throat!

*Mercy Drive's Follow plays as Cutlip stands in the arena*

CUTLIP VS. CHRIS STUNNER
TOURNEMENT SEMI FINAL SINGLES MATCH UP!

Michael Spencer gets int he ring and runs down Cutlip's Stats to the sound of his music, As Cutlip Patiently waits to see his Opponent stride through the curtains to the sound of Slither, With an intense look of concentration Cutlip doesn't take his eyes off Chris Stunner as Chris Stunner doesn't take his eyes of Cutlip Either. Michael Spencer runs down Chris Stunner's Stats as Chris Hops into the ring as the lights die down and the music is cut off....

Cutlip and Chris Stunner looks each up up and down as they stand face to face in the centre of the ring, Cutlip Points to Chris as he makes a belt gesture around his waist as Chris Stunner shoves Cutlip back, Cutlip replies with a Right hand as the match is under way. Cutlip sends Chris Back into the ropes, whips him of and attempts a Backdrop but Stunner sledges Cutlip in the back with the extra momentom. Cutlip collapses as Stunner looks in a Quick REar Neck Chin Lock, Cutlip fights his way out back to his feet as it slowly turns into a Standing Sleeper. Cutlip Elbows Stunner a few times in the guy but Stunner don't budge, Cutlip eventually switches around Stunner and lifts Stunner off the ground with a High back body drop. Cutlip Bridges on impact for the Pinfall, 1....2....Stunner rolls off his shoulders and cleans Cutlip up with a Huge Clothesline from behind, Stunner makes the pin for himself, 1....2.....Cutlip kicks out, Both men return to their feet as Stunner snapmare's Cutlip over his shoulders and dropkicks Cutlip in the back, Cutlip rolls away holding his back as Chris Poses to the crowd and in reply gets a chrous of boos back.

Stunner flips them off as he focuses back on Cutlip who is slumped over in the corner, Stunner grabs Cutlip's arm as he Hurls Cutlip clear across the ring into the opposite Turnbuckle with such force the padding is losened and falls off as Cutlip falls flat on his face afterwards. Stunner slides over and picks Cutlip back up and onto his Shoulder and Shoulder Thrusts him straight into the exposed steel ring of the turnbuckle. Chris continues the barrage as he rams his shoulder harder and harder into Cutlip's Mid section until the ref has to back him away from the ropes. Stunner shoves the ref out of the way only to recieve a Massive Spear out of Nowhere, Cutlip lants Stunner into the mat with the Spear and makes the pin, 1....2.....shoulder-up. Chris Stunner gasps for air after that surprise attack from Cutlip gets to his feet as Cutlip nails Chris with a few hard elbows to the sternum, Chris Struggles to his feet but boots Cutlip in the gut and manages to hit a swinging neckbreaker to gain some recover time from Cutlip as he rolls to the outside of the ring heavying puffing. Cutlip stands at the ring ropes and vaults over into a Flying Cross Body but Chris Steps back and kneels as Cutlip lands awkawdly right over Chris's Knee, Chris's knee gives under the pressure as he hurts himself too. Chris Rolls into the ring whilest Also Struggles to his feet, he crawls up onto the apron but Stunner cuts him off with a Baseball slide to the Mid Section, as Cutlip falls back ontot he hard mat below....

Chris Gets out of hte ring and grabs Cutlip and bashes his head into the steel steps and rolled Cutlip into the Ring, Chris Then climbed to the top rope with his back facing toward Cutlip and posed for the Crowd as he flipped out and Hit the Moonsalt off hte Top, Chris Hooked the leg as the Ref counts him out, 1...2...foot on the rope. Angered Chris Dragged Cutlip into the Centre of the Ring and pinned him again, 1...2.....Just barely a shoulder up. Astonished Stunner looks at the ref in disbelief and begins to argue with him, Cutlip shakily grabs Stunner by the thigh to lock in a quick roll-up, 1....2....Kick out! Both men scramble back to their feet as Cutlip gooes for a Clothesline, Stunner ducks under both Cutlip quickly pivots around and forearms Stunner in the back and quickly grabs his head to but him in a reverse DDT Position, Bu Cutlip hoists him up in the Air and Lands a Huge Clamma Bomb in the middle of the ring....1....2.....3!

Cutlip is announced the Winner as he celebrates with his hands in the air and signalling that the belt is within sight...

- COMMERICAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 02 Dec 2004 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

BACKSTAGE PROMO

**Through the motionless auro of the backstage locker room, Dante strides through the darken corridor towards the grim glow of the IWO camera....**

**With a Cigarette in one hand and 5 cards in his hand Dante gives the camera a cold death stare**

"With all the happenings of this elborate Title Showcase Tournement people have forgotten who runs this place now, We Do, Ali Sabbah, Chris Stunner, Me and even little Swinn are controlling every aspect of the IWO from here on in....

We controll everybody's fate and we will win if you try to stand up against us....

Don't get me wrong certain individuals are still on my top priority list, namely one Cutlip who has still yet to feel my feel the full pain that I am capable of and what still awaits him for what I have planned for next week's up coming Adernaline Rush PPV. We have some unfinished business to attend to my faithful friend but of course I will once again show you who is really top dog around here....ME!

Cutlip you are gonna get my point next week when I put you through Hell and back just to show you I'm clearly the better man, You'll fallen to me once and you fallen to it twice and I can gaurantee you'll fall again to the Fatal Dousage for a third and motherfucking final time just to prove to you I AM BETTER THAN YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

**Dante breaks a nearby stack of boxes with a stiff Tae Kwon Do Thrust kick in anger as he breathes in harder and deeper.....**

You Will Lose and I will Win it is my Destiny to be the best in the IWo the absolute Sole Best the IWO has to offer and if I have to make a example out of you, not just a 1, 2, 3 victory I want to demolish you, I want to break you I want to beat you so damn bad and hard not even your own mother will be able to pick you out of a police line-up. Its My Destiny, Its My Goal and If I have to break you down along the way to get to my Final Dream of IWO domination and World Title Superemcy I Will do exactly that and more because I know I am better then you and I Know you will Lose, plain and simple...

**Dante takes in a deep breathe and sighs as he looks down towards these 5 random cards in his hands....**

Before I leave I have a message to pass onto Industrial Psycho, This my friend is a Flush...

**Dante holds up 5 random number cards but all of the suit of Spades...**

This mediocre poker hand spells your fate for tonight......

Remember my warning before you step into the ring tonight my friend....

Just Remember....

**Dante Flicks the cards to the Side and inhales another pluff from his cigarette before walking out of Camera Shot.....**

JASON VS. RAGE
TOURNEMENT SEMI FINAL SIGNLES MATCH-UP

We Come to see a Replay of the Last Matches final moves as we come back to see Jason back in the Ring awaiting the arrival of his opponent while Michael Psencer runs down Jason's stats to brekaing the Habit. Rage marches towards the ring with a death stare on a cool, calm and collected Jason to the tune of Awake and Avenge as Michale Spencer runs down his ststs and leaves the ring...

Rage and Jason lock it up in the centre of the Ring as Jason slides behind Rgae and plants him with a Stiff GErman Suplex! Jason Bridges for a Quick Pin, 1...2...shoulder up, They get back to their feet as Jason plants Rage with falling frontnecker, Jason springs up and stomps on Rage a few times before dropping a big falling knee to the temple. Jason raises Rage back to his feet who tries to power out of Jason's grip but Jason knee's him in the gut and floors him with a Hard stiff right hand, Triple H like. Jason stomps on him twice then taunts him and hits a Falling Fist Drop, 1....2.....shoulder up. Jason raises Rage back to his feet as Rage boots Jason in the gut and attmepts a suplex but Jaosn flips off and shoves Rage against the ropes only to bounce off and recieve a stiff Knee into the kidney Area from Jason. Jason runs back to the rope to Hit a flip over neckbreaker, Jason again pins him, 1....2....shoulder up.

Jason signals for the end as he saddles Rage up for the Brain Damage when Rgae backdrops Jason off his shoulders, Jason rolls back to his knees and back to his feet as Rage boots himin te gut and hoists him up in the air for the Meltdown, Rage Screams Its over and flings Jason off his shoulders but Jason hooks onto Rage's head with his single free arm, twists arm from the momentom and hits an atomic spin out DDT from the Meltdown. Rage's head is spiked into the mat like a tent clamp as Jason climbs to the top. Jason poses for the crowd as he leaps off to execute a perfect Frog Splash for the pin, 1...2....3!

Jason is announced the Winner as he celebrates by going into the crowd who shower him with hi fives and pats on the back.

- CEMMERCIAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 02 Dec 2004 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

BACKSTAGE PROMO

**Ravage is Sitting in his Crawl Space**

"lately, it seems as though is just haven't taken the time to sit around and talk/ you see, i've been thinking about things. no matter what i do in this business, i get screwed over .Since the AWF, i've been screwed over. Now, tonight i have a match, a triple threat against Justin Sayne and Morello. now you two are great performers, but you need to understand that i am a worker of a greater stature. of greater ability. now, i really haven't got time right now for a full on Rant, but you know what i say, If you two get in my way tonight.........

THAN COME ON! GIVE IT TO ME!

BACKSTAGE SEGEMNT

The Camera shows Industrial Psycho is seen walking in the back hall on his way to the locker room. He is passing by Alli Sabbah talking to Chris Stunner as they watch him walk past when Chris Stunner moves in front of him and spills a drink on him.Chris then explodes in fury.

"Hey what was that for? You think you can just knock into me like that after all I've been through in my life?"

As Chris is yelling Dante suddenly runs up behind Psycho with a brick and crashes it down upon his head as it explodes into pieces of gravel on the floor. Psycho screams in agony and goes down in a bloody heap.

Alli, Dante and Stunner all begin putting the boots to him. When suddenly from out of nowhere Khaos jumps out and pounces upon Alli laying a series of punches upon the stunned champion. Although very brave it only carries him so far as Chris Stunner grabs him from behind and whips him straight into a clothesline from Dante. The trio then pick Khaos up and Chris and Dante lock arm bars on him while Alli gives him an ankle lock. Swinn then comes out and begins to jump up and down upon Khaos's back. As they are mangling him Psycho is crawling away leaving a trail of blood behind him as he goes. Dante, Alli and Chris all leave Khaos to Swinn who is beating his unconcious body with a mini ballpeen hammer which he drew out of his pocket. They catch up to Psycho just as he reaches the rest room area and Dante says.

"Hey I got an idea." Pointing at the mens room door.

The three of them drag him into the restroom All and Chris hold him while Dante goes into a stall and does his business. As Dante walks out he says something which makes Psycho struggle and groan fiercely.

"OK his turn."

The three of them then drag him into the stall and Alli and Chris pick him upside down as Dante plunges his head into the toilet and flushes several times. All that can be heard from Industrial Psycho's is his pitiful gurgling.

Swinn comes in as they are throwing his beaten and half drowned feces covered carcass to the floor and they all leave laughing.

**Camera fades**

TRIPLE THREAT - RAVAGE, MORELLO VS. JUSTIN SAYNE

The three competitors come out together and all three of them get into the ring. Morello and Justin get in followed by Ravage. Justin grabs a mic and addresses the crowd.

"We had a discussion in the back and decided that we are all goin on strike until something is done about Alli Sabbah. The guy didnt even earn his title and is allowed day in and day out to screw over REAL wrestlers as he and his crew go out of control doing whatever they want."

Ravage walks up behind them and pust his hands on each of thier shoulders as Justin continues.

"See our solidarity. We are brothers now and shall band together to fight off this group of Allis. We shall call ourselves...."

As he says this suddenly Ravage bashes Morello and Saynes heads together and the clunk of steal from a consealled weapon can be heard loud and clear over the microphone. The two of them fall to the ground unconcious and Ravage covers both of them.

"COUNT" He screams at the ref as the bell sounds.

1...2...3... the ref counts and Ravage is announced the winner. he grabs a mic.

"Who needs others? I walk alone."

He throws the mic down and leaves the arena

- COMMERICAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 02 Dec 2004 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

BACKSTAGE PROMO

**The Canuck is sitting in his lockerroom, watching an episode of Smallville. All of a sudden he takes the TV and throws it across the room, breaking it into pieces**

"What a pathetic waste of TV time. Hey Steele, how ya doing?"

**Steel is shown, and he is wrapped in bandages. It looks like he's been destroyed.**

**The Canuck laughs sheepishly**

"My time has almost come. My first match in IWO history is just waiting to happen. You know, I've been in doubt before. But there's one thing I do when I'm in doubt... I destroy the doubt."

"I remember I used to work for this one man, his name was Slitherhood. That was back when I was 17. He treated me like shit, and sometimes wouldn't even give me my paycheck. I knew that I needed that money to get out of Texas, so I told myself that if he ever failed to pay me again, he would get it. Did I tell him? Nah, I was ready for some fun."

"Let me just say that the next day Slitherhood's secretary found him sitting in his chair, dead, without a brain. Hehehe."

**Steele is giving The Canuck a hard look. He wants to tell The Canuck just exactly who he is, but just doesn't have the guts. He knows what Canuck will do to him.**

**The Canuck looks at Steele**

"Get me another fucking drink. Right fucking now."

"Yes, Canuck" says Steele

**The Canuck swiftley turns his head back to look at Steele again**

"Why did you refer to me as 'Canuck' and leave off 'The'? My name is The Canuck, damnit. It looks like you need to be taught another lesson."

**The Canuck gets up and head towards Steele, and turns around one last time to speak to the camera**

"And pretty soon, Dogcatcher and The Boss will be taught a lesson too."

**camera fades**

IN RING PROMO

*Back in a corner of the arena, Dogcatcher sits in a chair taping up his wrists for the match tonight*

So it seems that the higher ups here at the IWO not only wanted to see what i was made of, but they have put me in a match with two no names. First off when i said i wanted international competition, i really didn't mean Canadians. What good has ever come out of Canada? Yeah my thoughts as well. But it doesn't matter tonight, The Canuck will get to see the colors on his flag. That's right tonight, Canuck, you will bleed, you will bleed red, and will realize that tonight your worse fear comes true. Now for Bruce Springsteen, you should have stuck to rock and roll son, cause you might be the wannabe boss, but after tonight the only bossing you will do, is giving orders to the nurse to change your bedpan out. You see boys the IWO is my new playground. Tonight, you two become the first victims of a bloody war that is about to be unleashed upon this fed. My ultimate goal of becoming the IWO champ begins tonight. Personally it doesn't matter if i win, i just want to hurt someone. You see you can win some, you can lose some, but if you hurt someone, they will no longer be a factor. So tonight, have the EMTs ready, cause they are going to be busy. Tonight you both will bleed all over this arena.

*Dogcatcher takes his taped right arm and pulls it across his chest. Soon blood comes rushing out, as DC laughs about the pain his is about to inflict upon his opponents.*

DOG CATCHER VS. THE CANUCK VS. THE BOSS

The Canuck comes to the ring dragging the prone body of his butler Steele with him. He throws him by the guardrail and climbs into the ring. Dogcatcher and The Boss enter the ring and the bell sounds and the match begins.

The Canuck runs at Dogcatcher and attempts a schoolboy but it is broken up by The Boss right away. Dogcatcher trips The Boss and does a leaping kick at the Canucks face. the Canuck ducks under and leaps as Dogcatcher lands locking in a front face lock which is also broken right away by The Boss. The Canuck pushed The Boss away and kicks Dogcatcher in the back while he tries to rise. The boss then runs at The Canuck who dodges aside and uses The Boss's own momentum to throw him from the ring. Dogcatcher meanwhile has climbed the turnbuckle and delivers a Dogcatcher Elbow to The Boss on the outside of the ring.

The Canuck climbs out of the ring as exchange blows with Dogcatcher, Canuck hits 3 in a row when Dogcatcher knees him in the gut and buries his head into the announcers table at ringside. Dogcatcher even lifts The Canuck up and dmps him on the table but it doesn't give as Canuck lands ribs first on the edge and slinks off in pain. Dogcatcher sees The Boss running at him out of the corner of his eye as he ducks down to sling Boss right over his shoulders iwth a back body drop through the already weakened anounce table. As The Table behind Dogcatcher explodes under the impact Canuck grabs DogCatcher from behind and hits a Reverse Russian leg Sweep face first into the thin ring side matting. The Canuck staggers back to his feet and picks Dogcatcher up and rolls him back into the ring. Both men slowly regain their balance and lock it up and exchange wrestling holds for a few minutes when The DogCatcher snapmares Canuc over his shoulder and hooks in a Sleeper Hold on the Canuck. Canuck tries to get out of it and eventually hooks his arm around DogCatcher's back while on his feet to hit a Falling Back Drop. The Canuck springs up and tries to lock in the Sharpshooter there but DogCatcher squworms free and finds the ropes, Dogcatcher attempts to rise as The Canuck grabs him and delivers a stungun to Dogcatcher on the ropes. Then The Canuck drags him to the middle of the ring and locks on the sharpshooter. Dogcatcher struggles and his hand is up but how long can he hold it. Dogcatcher is in severe pain and now is screaming in agony.

Suddenly Steele rolls into the ring behind The Canuck and brings his cast down upon the canucks head. Canuck falls to the ground and Dogcatcher rolls away. Both opponants stand and The Canuck backhands Steele out of the ring leaving an opening for DogCatcher to catch him and deliver The Bust scoring the 1...2...3...

Dogcatcher is anounced the winner as he rolls out of the ring while the Canuck lies on the mat staring viciously at Steele who is ringside with a sadistic smile of satisfaction apon his spiteful face...

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 02 Dec 2004 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

IN-RING PROMO

Alli Sabbah and his cohorts are standing in the arena surrounded by a steel cage.

"Hello Hello my good friends in the arena I hope you are prepared for a treat for tonight we shall announce the four finalists in our stable naming contest. Immediatly afterwards we shall put on a special exhibition match with four guest wrestlers right here in this steel cage."

The crowd hesitates as they cheer.

"So without further ado let me introduce the first contestant with his entry THE HIGH ROLLERS Mr. Howard Randill"

A middle aged man with balding hair and a pot belly walks down the ramp waving and enters the cage excitedly.

"The next contestand has put forth the name THE ELECTRICITY. I am pleased to introduce Jack Willgunzon."

A younger man with coke bottle glasses and a bow tie runs up to the ring jumping around excitedly.

"The third contestant is my personal favorite Mahmed Abdul-Rauf with THE TALIBHAN.

A man saunters up to the ring wearing a turban and sneers at the crowd bowing to Alli only.

"Thank you my friend and the last finalist is little Billy Hill with his name THE INDEPENDANT ALLIANCE."

A little boy walks up to the ring with his eyes full of wonder and gazes at Alli as he is given an autographed picture of the whole group.

" Now we have decided the name but first we have gifts for all of you please Swinn go retrieve the gfifts for our friends here."

As Swinn leaves the ring Alli goes over to Mahmed. Dante goes over tospeak with Jack and Stunner goes to shake hands with Howard.

There is a click as Swinn locks the gate.

"By the way Mahmed. I live in Egypt not Saudia Arabia you terrorist bastard. The match starts now."

The bell rings as Alli, Dante and Chris Stunner proceed to mangle the people in front of them. The crowd is screaming and booing in horror and you can hear one lady screaming my son my son get him out of there.

Luckilly Bily has managed to get under the ring apron and is still hiding there by the time the carnage is finished. Suddenly he is jerked out by Swinn and tossed into the ring where he lands at Allis feet.

"Ahh Billy you probably wonder why we are doing this? well we do not like people telling us what to name ourselves and we must teach all of you a lesson."

With that Alli scoops him up and delivers a closing deal to the child who lands with an audible snap and lies still.

Swinn unlocks the cage and Alli and group walk up the ramp while the crowd throws things at them and emts rush to the cage where nobody is moving.

As they exit the titantron lights up with the words MONETARY MILITIA.....

See you all at Adernaline Rush.... Ali Sabbah, Dante and Chris disappear behind the black curtains

**Suudenly the Arena Darkens as the Unstoppable Force is shown on the Titantron has olds his IWO Heavyweight Title up wearing a Black Suit with reflective dark sunglasses on....**

Are you all ready for a show? Next week it will be Me defending my IWO Title against one of two competitors, But I wasn't crowned champion of the IWO for no reason, I have decided through my divine wisdom and I have got through past the Owner, Robeson that Jason and Cutlip won't have to face each other to find out who'll verse me, They will Both Verse me, Yes that's right you'll all get your money's worth as Both men will take me on in a Triple Threat! I'm a genorours man and am also a business man, I mean My Name in big brigfht Letters, The Unstoppable Force against Jason AND Cutlip! Its Marketing Brilliance, not only will more people Watch, More People will watch me Kick both their useless asses...

Rusty couldn't take this Title away from me and no one else will because this Sunday, I will be...Unstoppable.....

**The Unstoppable Force picks up a remote, points it at the camera as it cuts to black....**

IWO Redemption Runs Off The Air...

Last edited by Dante; 02 Dec 2004 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good Show..Another Job Well Done.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I liked it...but I lost...interesting.

Good read, I liked the ending.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I attest that I never intended to injure that child. Wait yes I did. hahahahahaha.

Old 04 Dec 2004, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Dante......*stands up giving a standing ovation with a tear in his eye* lol Wow, I loved the ending, I can't believe I'm getting my first title shot! Yes! Anywho, great work as always ahs beens hown iny our past works Dante, keep it up.And see you Unstoppable and Jason next week....
Old 04 Dec 2004, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love how you guys used Steele, even though it meant me losing. Nice show.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss