ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Redemption Week 3 Promo Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Redemption Week 3 Promo Thread

Title Showcase Tournement Semi-Finals:
Rage Vs. Jason

Chris Stunner Vs. Cutlip
-----------------------------

The Canuck Vs. Dog Catcher Vs. The Boss

Ravange Vs. Morello Vs. Justin Sayne

Khoas Vs. Tony Fisher

Industrial Psycho Vs. Dante

Some Macthes are still TBA....
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Also by popular request. I Alli Sabbah and company will be having all of the contestants for our Stable naming contest at the arena and will personally introduce them to all of the fans. Then right after that they will be our guests of honor at a special cage match vs four people who have bitten off more than they can chew. I believe you all know who you are.

Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Slither interrupts the chatter among the fans*
*Stunner comes to the ring with a grin on his face*

Chris: "Hmm...Another chance to get closer to my dream. A dream that has been
mine since way back when I sat in the corner, litsening to wrestling on the radio. The
radio I had to steal to keep me occupied from all those...."

Chris: "...but you people need not know about my past. My past is my past, not
yours. Now, tonight, I face the biggest peasent this industry has seen, Cutlip. Now, why on earth would anyone call themselves that? Been beat up too much? Suck too much dick? Or maybe, it's because his name signifies the pathetic little punk he is."

*crowd starts booing throwing bottles of water at the ring, security is forced to come in*

Chris: "Go ahead, throw the bottles..."

*Just as Chris says that, bottles stop flying*
*Chris picks up one of the bottles, still having water in it, unscrews the cap, and
launches it at the fan who threw it*

Chris: "Anyone else?...thought so. See, that fan represents all of Cutlip. Not deserving
of being within a mile of the greater man, Chris Stunner. Trying to intimidate, only to
get his ass kicked."

*Chris walks to the side of the ring, and talks to the fan who threw the bottle*

Chris: "You, yes you IWO fan, security, get this man out of here. Anyone that is like
Cutlip should have his lip cut....off. In fact, let me do it.

*Chris drops the mic, goes over the baracade, walks up the the fan, spits in his face,
and clothelines him.*

*Slither drowns out the boos*
Old 21 Nov 2004, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Right after Chris leaves his co tag team champion Jason makes his way to the ring as Breaking the Habit blares over the sound system,as Jason makes his way down to the ring the fans go crazy and most of the females in the crowd yell "Marry Me Jason",Jason goes to the side of the ring where Chris attacked the fan and checks to see if the guy is okay and climbs over the barracade to help him up,Jason then grabs a mic as he gets into the ring*

Jason - You gonna be okay man? Okay,I'm just making sure....Chris can be a real asshole and believe me when I say I know what that clothesline from him felt like,Chris is just mad because he missed the new episode of Dora the Explorer,so don't let him get to you and just enjoy the rest of the show.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Anyways,onto other matters....tonight I will be facing Rage,I have faced him once before and I defeated him but I'll admit that it wasn't so easy and I'll also admit that I did get a little bit of help from some guy that I can't remember the name of,but I didn't really need help because I would've kicked Rage's ass anyways.

*Crowd goes wild*

Jason - I defeated him once before and I will do it again,but this time I will do it without help and I will then face that dick head Chris "My so called co tag team Champion" Stunner,as much as I get along with Cutlip I'm not really here to make friends so I hope Chris defeats so I can get my hands on him,if you defeat him then no hard feelings but you will feel my pain and so will everyone that gets in my way and trys to fuck with me.

*Jason hands the mic to the ring announcer as he exits the ring while Breaking the Habit plays through the arena with the fans going wild*
Old 21 Nov 2004, 07:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(The camera focuses upon a hospital bed where Swinn is lying.) I don't know who you are Mr. Interfereance but know this Ill get you back for taking that title from me which belongs to Alli. I dare you to step in the ring with me. Or aren't you man enough? I challenge you to a no DQ boiler room brawl.

Old 21 Nov 2004, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*Back in a corner of the arena, Dogcatcher sits in a chair taping up his wrists for the match tonight*

So it seems that the higher ups here at the IWO not only wanted to see what i was made of, but they have put me in a match with two no names. First off when i said i wanted international competition, i really didn't mean Canadians. What good has ever come out of Canada? Yeah my thoughts as well. But it doesn't matter tonight, The Canuck will get to see the colors on his flag. That's right tonight, Canuck, you will bleed, you will bleed red, and will realize that tonight your worse fear comes true. Now for Bruce Springsteen, you should have stuck to rock and roll son, cause you might be the wannabe boss, but after tonight the only bossing you will do, is giving orders to the nurse to change your bedpan out. You see boys the IWO is my new playground. Tonight, you two become the first victims of a bloody war that is about to be unleashed upon this fed. My ultimate goal of becoming the IWO champ begins tonight. Personally it doesn't matter if i win, i just want to hurt someone. You see you can win some, you can lose some, but if you hurt someone, they will no longer be a factor. So tonight, have the EMTs ready, cause they are going to be busy. Tonight you both will bleed all over this arena.

*Dogcatcher takes his taped right arm and pulls it across his chest. Soon blood comes rushing out, as DC laughs about the pain his is about to inflict upon his opponents.*
Old 21 Nov 2004, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*Mercy Drive's Follow blats the arena as fans stand up and cheer as the man called Cutlip comes out*

*Cutlip comes down with a serious face and ready to wrestle*

*Cutlip begins to copy Chris in a whiny sad voice*

"Hmm...Another chance to get closer to my dream. A dream that has been
mine since way back when I sat in the corner and.."

*Cutlip smiles as he watches fans laugh at the mocking of chris*

"Yeah Chris, you almost made me shed a tear, but you know what, lemme tell you something,these fans, nor anyone else, if they don't have their head up their ass, wants to hear your crap, nor do they give a damn flying fuck about what your dreams are."

*Fans cheer*

"You know, I've never really liked you Chris, I don't like you Chris, you are a pathetic,whining son of a bitch, or also known as Son of Alli, seeing as Alli is a bitch too.

*Fans cheer*

"This is it Chris, this is it for your stupid dream, yes this another chance, but the chance will simply be trashed, crashed, and bashed. Kind of like your head or your whole body for that matter, you will bleed a river.You will feel as if you should've never joined IWO. Unless Dante's pathetic body gets involved, then you are all mine to beat the living shit out of. If Dante does however get involved, I have a little friend that can take care of him"

*Cutlip grins as fans chant "JASON, JASON, JASON,JASON"*

"Now now, I'm not going to say who it is, but Chris, why must you use the same "dick" jokes..Huh?...what are you insecure with the size of yours, or do you yourself do it as a side hobby, see you in the ring tonight Chris...and by the way...all the crap you said will be clammed right down your fucking throat!

*Mercy Drive's Follow plays as Cutlip leaves the ring*
Old 22 Nov 2004, 06:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

*The Canuck is sitting in his lockerroom, watching an episode of Smallville. All of a sudden he takes the TV and throws it across the room, breaking it into pieces*

"What a pathetic waste of TV time. Hey Steele, how ya doing?"

*Steel is shown, and he is wrapped in bandages. It looks like he's been destroyed.*

*The Canuck laughs sheepishly*

"My time has almost come. My first match in IWO history is just waiting to happen. You know, I've been in doubt before. But there's one thing I do when I'm in doubt... I destroy the doubt."

"I remember I used to work for this one man, his name was Slitherhood. That was back when I was 17. He treated me like shit, and sometimes wouldn't even give me my paycheck. I knew that I needed that money to get out of Texas, so I told myself that if he ever failed to pay me again, he would get it. Did I tell him? Nah, I was ready for some fun."

"Let me just say that the next day Slitherhood's secretary found him sitting in his chair, dead, without a brain. Hehehe."

*Steele is giving The Canuck a hard look. He wants to tell The Canuck just exactly who he is, but just doesn't have the guts. He knows what Canuck will do to him.*

*The Canuck looks at Steele*

"Get me another fucking drink. Right fucking now."

"Yes, Canuck" says Steele

*The Canuck swiftley turns his head back to look at Steele again*

"Why did you refer to me as 'Canuck' and leave off 'The'? My name is The Canuck, damnit. It looks like you need to be taught another lesson."

*The Canuck gets up and head towards Steele, and turns around one last time to speak to the camera*

"And pretty soon, Dogcatcher and The Boss will be taught a lesson too."

*camera fade*
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss

Last edited by Alex; 22 Nov 2004 at 06:33 AM.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 02:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Through the motionless auro of the backstage locker room, Dante strides through the darken corridor towards the grim glow of the IWO camera....**

**With a Cigarette in one hand and 5 cards in his hand Dante gives the camera a cold death stare**

"With all the happenings of this elborate Title Showcase Tournement people have forgotten who runs this place now, We Do, Ali Sabbah, Chris Stunner, Me and even little Swinn are controlling every aspect of the IWO from here on in....

We controll everybody's fate and we will win if you try to stand up against us....

Don't get me wrong certain individuals are still on my top priority list, namely one Cutlip who has still yet to feel my feel the full pain that I am capable of and what still awaits him for what I have planned for next week's up coming Adernaline Rush PPV. We have some unfinished business to attend to my faithful friend but of course I will once again show you who is really top dog around here....ME!

Cutlip you are gonna get my point next week when I put you through Hell and back just to show you I'm clearly the better man, You'll fallen to me once and you fallen to it twice and I can gaurantee you'll fall again to the Fatal Dousage for a third and motherfucking final time just to prove to you I AM BETTER THAN YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

**Dante breaks a nearby stack of boxes with a stiff Tae Kwon Do Thrust kick in anger as he breathes in harder and deeper.....**

You Will Lose and I will Win it is my Destiny to be the best in the IWo the absolute Sole Best the IWO has to offer and if I have to make a example out of you, not just a 1, 2, 3 victory I want to demolish you, I want to break you I want to beat you so damn bad and hard not even your own mother will be able to pick you out of a police line-up. Its My Destiny, Its My Goal and If I have to break you down along the way to get to my Final Dream of IWO domination and World Title Superemcy I Will do exactly that and more because I know I am better then you and I Know you will Lose, plain and simple...

**Dante takes in a deep breathe and sighs as he looks down towards these 5 random cards in his hands....**

Before I leave I have a message to pass onto Industrial Psycho, This my friend is a Flush...

**Dante holds up 5 random number cards but all of the suit of Spades...**

This mediocre poker hand spells your fate for tonight......

Remember my warning before you step into the ring tonight my friend....

Just Remember....

**Dante Flicks the cards to the Side and inhales another pluff from his cigarette before walking out of Camera Shot.....**
Old 28 Nov 2004, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Is anybody else going to promo so we know how to write the matches? If you are not promoing at least post here that you cannot so we know we can get the matches done. Perhaps we should start putting a deadline on promoing and results.

Old 28 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ravage is Sitting in his Crawl Space

"lately, it seems as though is just haven't taken the time to sit around and talk/ you see, i've been thinking about things. no matter what i do in this business, i get screwed over .Since the AWF, i've been screwed over. Now, tonight i have a match, a triple threat against Justin Sayne and Morello. now you two are great performers, but you need to understand that i am a worker of a greater stature. of greater ability. now, i really haven't got time right now for a full on Rant, but you know what i say, If you two get in my way tonight.........

THAN COME ON! GIVE IT TO ME!

Old 30 Nov 2004, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Well if that's everybody the Show Will be up in 24 - 48 hours time....