ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

'O Canada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default 'O Canada

*A plane is seen flying above the open plains of Canada. All of a sudden the TV switches to a camera inside the plane*

The Canuck looks at the camera, out the window of the plane, and then back at the camera.

“Welcome to Canada, the place I call my home, and the place I plan to call my home for the rest of my days”

“I bet you’re wondering ‘well who exactly are you’? Infact, I don’t bet, I know you’re wondering that. The unfortunate thing is, most of you Non-Canadians don’t have the honor to even know my name.”

“But, I am feeling pretty good today. I’m in the greatest country in the world. And you know, I guess I will tell you my name. From this moment on, you will know me as..... The Canuck.”

“What is a Canuck? Well, the word Canuck is used to describe someone from Canada, of course. But the thing is, I’m not an ordinary Canadian. I wrestle for one thing, and that’s to bring honor to Canada. I am Canada’s proud ambassador, and that’s why I felt the need to add “The” infront of my name.”

*Canuck sits down*

“Hey, Steele, get me a drink.”

*The waitor brings Canuck his drink*

*Canuck takes a sip, and then stands up*

“You son of a bitch, this drink is a tad bit warm. I feel dishonored. I am the Abassador of Canada. You.... are scum. Now, go back and put more ice into this. And I’m not asking you, I’m telling you.”

*When the waitor comes back, Canuck rudely grabs the drink, spilling some on the waitor*

“Hey, you spilled my drink. Go fill it back up. Infact, empty it, get a new glass and a new bottle of champagne, and then make sure it’s extra cold. As a matter of fact, go cut a lemon and put it on the top”

*The waitor looks at Canuck with this type of look, trying to tell him that he’s gone too far*

“Would you like to be thrown off this plane? Now go.”

*As Steele is doing that, Canuck looks back at the camera*

“I hate to cut you off so quick, but I really think you need to go. Someone needs to be taught a lesson. I think you Americans are busy anyways, getting into a few more car accidents, getting ready for murder cases, and just making a mess of yourselves. Have fun with that, goodbye”

*One last screenshot of Canada is shown. The screen fades out*
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 19 Nov 2004, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Aren't these suppost to go on the Redemption shows.Ehh..I dont know.Good promo though man.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I think he was just introducing his characte. its allowed to do it but maybe Dante should move it to the last promo thread.