ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Redemption Wk 2 Promo Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2004, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Redemption Wk 2 Promo Thread

REDEMPTION WK 2 CARD:

Tournement Singles
1) Chris Stunner vs. Tim Ross

2) Cutlip Vs. Rage

3) Dante Vs. Ravange

4) Jason Vs. Rusty Cooledge

Singles: (Special Stipulation)
Justin Sayne vs. Tony Fisher

Victory speech by Unstoppable Force and his comment on the Tournement...
(If he has the Time)

Last edited by Dante; 10 Nov 2004 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 06:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bump!
Old 11 Nov 2004, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(Camera focuses upon Alli relaxing on a beach being fanned by one of his wives. He looks over and smiles at the camera.)

No match for me and I am getting a well deserved rest. Although I just wanted to mention that the stable naming contest is only open until Adrenaline with the winner being announced during the pay per view. The winner will be brought to the next house show where they will get thier reward.

(Alli turns from the camera and waves his hand dismissively as it fades to black.)

Old 11 Nov 2004, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*camera turns toward the entryway stage, where stunner stands, waiting for the crowd to calm with their boos*

Chris: Tonight is the night people, the night, where I get my shot, to keep on going for the IWO title. A title that will be the only thing, that helps me get over my past. A dark past....but what am I telling you people for? You know of nothing I went though. How many of you grew up in allies, hoping and praying it was over? HOW MANY?...

*Chris pauses, and looks over the crowd with a far away, but intense, look in his eyes*

Chris:The IWO title represents all of what kept me going, through all of....that. Ross, there's no way you have a chance of getting past me. There's a man on this stage...who is your problem. A problem to strong...a problem to smart...a problem too willed, to let some snob like yourself take his dreams away.

As my partner in crime, Ali, represents...if you've got the brains, if you've got the skill, and if you've got the determination...you are unstoppable. I have that Ross, you've got nothing but a cigar and a match to light it up. I've got heart, you've got coal.

So tonight, at Redemption, right here...the red will glow, the drums will beat, and Stunner will walk out, moving on to round two. Thank you, and good night...spics.

*Stunner spits toward fans, and walks out to his music*
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Breaking the Habit blares through the arena as Jason makes his way to the ring,the crowd goes wild as Jason gets in the ring and grabs a microphone*

Jason - Well at the last show I did get my hands on Chris but it's still not over and if it ends being you and me in the finals of the tournament,then I'll beat your ass and go after the IWO Title.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Now,as for Rusty,you've already had your chance at the IWO Title but you failed in your attempt to win it and when you meet me in the ring you will fail once again and you'll see me winning the IWO Championship,nothing against the champ but he better watch his back if I win this tournament.

*Crowd cheers again*

Jason - I don't care who I have to go through to get to the belt,I'm determined to get my shot,and remember Chris,like I said before.......the thing between you and I is still not over,so after this tournament and after I win the belt then I will face you again,even if I don't win the belt I still want to face you so you can FEEL MY PAIN!

*Jason drops the mic and leaves the ring as the crowd goes wild for him*
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

*A big explosion of pyro and then "To Awake and Avenge the Dead" hits the pa. Johnny Rage struts out to the ring*

Well here i am. In the IWO ring with a shot to capture what should have been rightfully mine since day one, The IWO heavyweight title. Forever your eyes will hold the memory of me defeating Cutlip, driving his head into the mat with an earth shattering Meltdown and my hand being raised in victory. Cutlip, why do you think you can even step in the ring with me? What have you done thats so great? Have you left peoples blood spread across mats all across the united states? Have you been feared by some of the most fierce competitors that wrestling has to offer? I think not. You are nothing to me. You can't even be compared to some of the worst I have faced in the crapiest highschool gyms in nowheresville,usa. When you are lying on the mat i really want you to immortalize that moment. I want you to just carve it in to your memory. I want you to be able to remember the exact moment that you and the world realized that you are nothing compared to me, Johnny Rage.

*pauses and gets round of boos*

Do you fans actually think he has a chance against someone like me? How can you even think that Cutlip even has a chance against me? Have you fans not seen some of my matches? Have you not seen how easily I can take out someone? Well here is the chance to see what I can, you millions of fans can watch how easily I will take out Cutlip and then later become IWO World Champion. And when I am Champion don't say I didn't warn you.

*Johnny Rage walks out of the ring as the camera fades to a commerical*

(PS Sorry for not being around, my band has had shows, i was away in Cali for a while too, but no more excuses im sticking around and ill be around alot more.)

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Old 12 Nov 2004, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

**Mercy Drive's Follow hits the arena as The man they call Cutlip comes out**

*Crowd cheers as Cutlip comes in the ring and quickly gets a mic*

"Dante, THIS IS FAR FROM OVER! I have had it with you, or the three sons of bitches you align yourself with. But among other things, Tonite I have a match with a man named Rage, You know, I find it kind of amusing that you say "Come on,Give it to me!" Now that "it" simply means anything you want it to be. For you, tonite the term "it" will symbolize the pain,agony,blood and destruction of Rage. Because you see Tonite, My match isn't with Rage, my match is with Dante, because Rage is going to symbolize the loss and defeats Dante's been causing me."

"Now the fact only one of my partners did some work in our supposedly "3 on 4" match wasn't good enough. That match, because I had an idiotic human being on my side of the ropes, turned into a 2 on 4 match. Now Jason and I can handle ourselves. But when one of your own teammates clotheslines you, and that was all he did, It obviously turns the tables on you. Jason and I had that match won, but because of TR clotheslined me, we lost. "

*Crowd boos*

"Now all the anger, all the frustration I have in my head will all be taken out on you, Rage, I don't even care about this whole round crap, it doesn't matter, all that matters tonite, I will clam your crapp down your throat!"

*Crowd pops*

*Cutlip leaves the ring as his theme plays on the speakers*

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 17 Nov 2004 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Do I post my speech here and you use it on the show?..Or..What..
Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Well you choose to do it here or PM it too me...

Up to you...
Old 15 Nov 2004, 04:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

....Well I have to make up for something here but due to lack of interest I guess all you guys advance on.

I don't see promoes for Out of Action members so by default you guys will have to advance....

I have to show write that into the script somewhere....
Old 15 Nov 2004, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

w00t...can't wait to see the show. Should be interesting how you put in the non-promo'ers.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..The Pinnacle of my Carrer..Yes..It truly is.. See..I've done a lot in my carrer..faced the best,beaten the best..and was the first ever AWF World Champion..But This World Championship..It's Special. See..This is the IWO..The Fed thats sweeping the world today..The best Talent from all over the World came here..and..The Old Guard Remains on Top...That being..Me.

Parity is something that is unavoidable..especially in the business..You can't hold a top spot for very long..Because they're just too many quality guys back there hunting you down..But You See..I've broken the Mold..for 3 Years..I've remained at the top of My Game...And Everyone knows that..Parity doesn't effect me..Because there is not one single person who can tell me I'm not the best in the World at what I do..because I have the Proof that I am..and it's on my Shoulder.

As Far As The Tournament..I have no problem with it..If it gives me my best opponent...Fine..Plus it gives me more of a Cahnce to scout my opponents for that Extra Edge..

But it all means nothing anyway..The Fact is none of them will beat me..The IWO is looking at a long championship reign By me..and the only way I'm going to be Stopped..is after I take my last Breath..So Boys..Have Fun in your Tournament..And May God have Mercy on whoever wins..
Old 17 Nov 2004, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Ok well,when I first saw this I thought I was facing Ravage, so I thought I was promoing against Ravage, So I look on here today and saw that i was facing Rage, it's a bit confusing, so I had to change all the times I said Ravage to Rage. I didn't evenknow he promoed before me too. So i was wondering if I could re-promo against him. If not, that's fine.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 12:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Well the Show should be up within 24 - 48 hours...

Thanks for waiting fellas...
Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I guess this is where i promo at for this week so below is my promo

*The lights in the arena go out, only to have a blue glow come over the place, Kenny Wayne Shephard's "Blue on Black" comes over the PA. when at the top of the stage, an unknown appears, the only thing the crowd has to go on is the fact that the words dogcatcher are written on his wrestling pants. He spots a shirt that says "The Crew" on it and slowly makes his way to the ring, climbing through the second rope and asking the announcer for a mic*

I want to be very clear here, I am the Dogcatcher, and I am here to rid the IWO of the heaping pile of dog crap that is staining this organization. I have travelled the world all over, and never have i witness such a travesty as this place. Now I know what you all are thinking, who the hell is this guy, well the answer is very simple..I'm your worst nightmare, brought to life and multiplied by 10. You see this fed lacks imagination, the competition here is weak at best. So I came here to clean this place up, to neuter the unwanted dead weight that seems to be lingering around this hellhole. I don't want to keep anyone guessing, I have a very short agenda, and at the top of it is one thing. That is to be the IWO heavyweight champion. I understand that I am the outsider here, that I will have to work my way up to the top, which is fine with me. But everyone in the back, and all you fans in this building need to realize one thing, my second goal is to hurt people. I have no sympathy for little maggots like the wrestlers running around this place. Their little tourney you guys are having, means nothing to me. But do know one thing, working my way to the top will be very easy and very messy. Give me the bottom of this crap pile, and let me start there, I will show everyone what the meaning of pain really is. For the next few months, you will witness the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in a IWO ring. You will witness innovation like you have never seen before. With me, I bring some of the most innovative matches from all over the world, and from inside my sadistic head. Two things are going to happen, one I will work my way to the top, and two people will be visiting the hospital night after night. I plan to carve each and every superstar in this fed up like a christmas turkey, and leave your pitiful souls laying in a pool of your own blood. So anyone out there that wants to step into the Dogpound and witness what horror lies inside this head of mine, be my guest, you will be treated to not only the most innovative match you have ever seen, but you will also have a hospital bed with your name on it waiting afterwards. IWO you have been warned, prepare to feel the rage of the dogcatcher.

*Crowd stares in shock, as the dogcatcher leaves the arena to his theme music*