ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption Wk 1:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Redemption Wk 1:

**The Show countdown run out as a explosion of colourful fireworks light up the Arena...**

**Various Video Highlight kick off the Show as a music montarge of the IWO Coliseum Match plays over, The Hihlights of the Match are replayed over as we finally see The Unstoppable dangling from the Harness to claim the IWO Heavyweight Title**

**The Commentators formally welcome us to the show as they sadly annouce the Ravange and Scorpion match will not take place due to the fact that neither of them turned up for Redemption this week...**
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

**The camera focuses upon a trailer that is shaking. The camera moves closer to the door and a hand knocks upon it. Sounds of giggling can be heard inside as you hear crashing noises of someone scrambling to get to the door.**

Just one minute Ill be right there a high pitched voice calls out.

**The door opens and Swinn pokes his head out.**

What do you want? Me and the ladies are a bit busy at the moment as you can see. Oh yeah you want me to tell you all about how Alli Sabbah and the rest of us are going to crush our opponants. Well Im afraid Ill have to dissapoint you by not being there Alli has given me a special assignment for that night and I will be busy doing that. Now get the hell out of here so I can get back to business.

**Swinn turns to go back in and slams the door. The last sounds heard are.**

Hey hey dammit easy on the blow that stuff costs money you know.

IN RING PROMO

*Faint plays in the arena and the fans are confused as to who it could be*

Tony fisher runs out in his flouro green shorts as the crowd pops slightly

he runs into the ring goes to each corner to pose on the turnbuckle

he gets out of the ring to get a mic

"hellooooo everybodyyyyy!! you probably dont know me so let me introduce myself.. my name is Tony Fisher and i am very happy to be here"

*crowd pops a tiny bit*

"i am ready to make an impression in the IWO and i'm looking forward to competing as a pro"

"its not long until my first match but i promise all of you here, that i WILL win my first match in the IWO"

*crowd cheers loudly*

"im gonna go have a shower and stuff to get ready, thankyou very much for having me and i'll see you all later"

*faint plays as he walks out of the ring slapping hands all the way around the ring and up the ramp*

*he gets to the stage, turns around and raises his arms as the crowd cheers him out*'

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

**Dante, Chris, Swinn and Ali Sabbah sit in a circle as they continue to ponder the name of their little group as one....

Swinn eventually falls asleep after about 4 minutes of thinking as Chris gets side tracked and begins to prod Swinn with a discard High heel shoe left by one of the many women with Swinn a few moments ago...

Dante: Ali Why do we need a name? I don't see a point in having one...

Ali Sabbah: For Corparal Merchandise my riend, we are a powerful and great group and people will be willing to pay top dollar for some fine Merchandise of their favourite IWO Stable....

Besides if we don't think of something I'm sure some sucke....I mean Lucky fan will think of one for us and clain our little genorous prize we have....

**Dante Chuckles**

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

We see Tony Fisher with a Bottle of Water half drenched marching back to the ring, The Commentators hype his match as it will commence after the break...

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 08 Nov 2004 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Tony Fisher stares down The Boss as the Bell sounds to Signal the start to the match. Tony Fisher strides up to The Boss and slaps him aggressively in the face. He immediately capitalizes and Irish whips him across the ring. The Boss is met with a stiff back elbow from Tony as Tony Fisher raises his arms to the cheer for approval. The Boss staggers to his feet as Tony boots him in the stomach and sets up for a Suplex, Tony hoists Boss in the air, does a 180 twirl\ to slam him back into the mat with the spinout Suplex. Tony rolls over Boss for the pin, 1Ö2Öshoulder-up!

Tony forces Boss back to his feet as he hits him with a flurry of fists to Bossís temple rocking him back into the corner. Fisher hops onto the second rope as he starts up with the legendary 10 punch, the crowd count it out, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9ÖTony Winds up and hits the Tenth punch then Monkey Tosses him into the centre of the ring. Tony climbs back to the top again and shots up into the air with a Huge Moonsalt but Tony hits a Variation he calls the A-Bomb, Tony tucks his knees in as he drives himself full force into the mid section of Boss. The Crowd erupt in awe as Boss rolls around in agony trying to recapture his breathe after it all of it being knocked out of him.

Tony signals for the end as Boss staggers to his feet clutching his gut using the turnbuckle ropes. Tony springs over behind him as he grabs Bossís head in the front neck breaker position runs up the turnbuckle puddings and flips over Bossís shoulders while clutching his head and hitting a Super Reverse X-Factor Tony Fisher calls the Punchline as he drivers the back of Bossís head into the hard ring canvas. Tony rolls away clutching his lower back but throws his body over Boss for the in count, 1Ö.2....3!

Tony Fisher is announced the Winner as his hand is raised as he celebrates his victory. He walks back to the locker room through the crowd while slapping hands and Cheering fans....
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

IN RING PROMO

(Mountain Song begins to play throughout the arena to the loud boos of the crowd. Alli is carried into the ring by his bodyguards waving his title in the air and smiling as if they were cheering. He is deposited into the ring and begins to speak. Strangely he is dressed in a college cap and gown. Next to Ali is Dante who walks besides the army of Bodyguards while on the other side is Chris Stunner who is well a head of the Pack arguing with a angry Jason fan....

All 3 Men enter the ring as Ali Sabbah is first to speak on the mic...

Hello hello my good friends. (BOOS) It is good to be here with you once again. (BOOS) I amvery glad that you appreciate a great champion like myself. (Boos) Now I see that Cutlip has chosen to follow in the footsteps of Tim Ross and refused my generous offer. (CHEERS) However you all may remember how things have turned out for Tim Ross every since then. ( Boos) Therefore I am going to have to teach him a lesson I have come prepared as you can see by my garb. (Laughter and insults) Thank you for your kind words on my outfit my friends. (Confused looks all around) As for Tim Ross perhaps you should have joined me when you had a chance instead of trying to go solo. Now look at you. You have lost at every turn even though youve resorted to nothing but cheating tactics. (Boos and chants of Tim Ross) Now for my firend Jason. (Loud Cheers) Im very dissapointed in you Jason. What happened to you? You won the IWO Tag Team Title and then right after decided that you would oppose your partner. (Cheers) Im afraid I have no choice but to order your belt repossessed.(Boos) All you in the back listen well. Whomever brings me the title that Jason is holding will not only get a large cash settlement they will be the new partner of Chris Stunner and co IWO Tag Team Champion. (Boos) Id also like to address a recent addition to the IWO. Scorpion! (Cheers) If you think I do not know who you were speaking of in your debut speech then you are very foolish. You also will be dealt with in time. Now however is not the time. (You suck chants all around) Now I believe a name for my intrepid band is needed and we seem to be at odds about one. Therefore I have an idea watch your local station for a new contest where you the viewers get to choose a name for my er our stable. The winner will get a grand prize.

With that Alli hands the Mic over to Chris Stunner...

Chris: Jason, Jason, Jason...think the thing between us is over? You bet I won't. You can also bet on my team at Redemption. Neither you, Cutlip nor Ross can even compared to my team's godliness.

Ross and Cutlip, you're just a speed bump on a sunday drive. Jason, you're the block I'm about to destroy. You'll be lucky to walk out at all at Redemption, no one can withstand the impact of Dante, Alli, and myself....oh...and swinn/swinn.

*pause...some boo, some cheer, some chuckle at the mention of the Swinns*

Chris:...Ahem...Cutlip....how'd you get that name? Cut your lip on a dick? Too much sucking going on, huh? I tell ya what...get on your knees...becuase at Redemption, you won't be fit to lick my jock.

*crowd laughs and boos*

Chris: See Jase, you've gotta have skill to compare with me. You've got to have desire, and you've got to take no prisoners.....none of that describes you. Punks? Boyfriends? Pieces of shit? Wow...what a vocabulary. *smirks*

Chris continues: Ross...heh...I'm going to enjoy standing along side my posse, and beating you into the ground until you just can't stand. You, Jason, Cocksuck...*ahem*....Cutlip...you're all going to be stunned when I meet you in the ring.

See ya there ladies.

Chris chuckles as he tosses the Mic of to a seemily carefree Dante as of late...

A Chorus of boos fill the arena as Dante attempts to talk on the Microphone...**

"You people need to shut up when I'm talking!"

**That insult only generates more boos**

"Anyways that was a hell of a Match at No Remorse Cutlip but I guess as you can see the Better Man won on the night. I mean I guranteed you wouldn't win and I come through, Yet again....

Cutlip, I've told you once and I'll tell you again. You're a Punk and I have no problem kicking your ass again to prove my point that you are not cut out to be a IWO Superstar...."

**The Crowd begin to chant Bullshit!**

"Well enough on that victorious night and on to tonights Main Event, A 6 Man tag. My Two friends Chris Stunner a seemingly innocent guy at first glance but just as evil and rotten on the inside like me and Ali. Then of course we have little Swinn, The Loveable jester of the group, Then me Dante, I fit right into this gang of low lifes and then of course the Man with the Plan, Ali Sabbah who genuis brought us together....

An instant success! As the old saying goes there is strength in numbers, now I doubt you Three Tim Ross, Cutlip and even Jason can co operate let alone be on the same level as they're simply, I mean look what happened, Jason got a message sent to him through my Buddy Chris Stunner, Cutlip hit the Mat with a Fatal Dousage and Ali Sabbah walked in IWO Middleweight Champion and Walk out IWO Middleweight Champion, Now that is a true Legend in the making to signle handingly efeat 4 men simaltaniously is something you'd only hear about in a Throw back Hollywood under-dog story.

Ohhh how could I forget our little Friend Swinn even scored a Dominating Victory over a petty Wrestler known as Khoas...."

**The Crowd are obviously fed up with Dante's arogance and begin to chant asshole while flinging various items at the ring**

You people are such slobs, look at you, throwing your thith and waste at a true Superstar like Myself, You should all just be humbled and honoured to even be attendence here! So Tonight We Will prove all your doubters wrong and Walk all over this thrown together team of slack stick losers and tighten our Grip of Power Around the IWO....

**Dante, Lowers the mic as he tosses to the ring announcer on the outside as Him, Chris and Ali leave the Ring Hastily to prepare for the up coming match....**
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

IN RING PROMO

*Breaking the Habit hits the arena and out comes Jason to a chorus of cheers from the crowd,Jason walks down the ramp with his Tag Team Championship belt on his shoulder while holding his stomach*

Jason - At No Remorse I beat that son of a bitch Chris and after I won I felt like this major weight was taken off my shoulders,when all of the sudden out of nowhere comes Dante and attacks me from behind,after they were done they left lying lifeless in the ring.

*Crowd boos as Jason reminds them of that scene*

Jason - Well next time that won't happen.....Dante you must have a deathwish if you want to screw with me,and Chris don't think the thing between you and I is over,it's far from over you piece of shit,same goes for Alli and his two little boyfriends Swinn & Swinn.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Cutlip and Ross,I don't mind having you as tag team partners but that doesn't mean I'm going to be your friend,I'm just going to be there to kick the crap out of Chris and the rest of those punks.....THEY WILL FEEL MY PAIN!

IN RING PROMO

**Before jason can Leave Cutlip makes his way to the ring**

**Cutlip comes out with a black jacket over his shirt**

**As we come back Cutlip just entered the ring as Mercy Drive's Follow fades away**

**Crowd pops a bit/mixed reactions**

**Cutlip extends his hand out to Jason, Jason extends his out but Cutlip takes the mic from his other one instead and begins to speak**

"Now that I finally have a match with Alli, I also have a match with Dante...But that's not all, this same match also includes Swinn along with Chris Stunner.On my side it's Tim and Chris, now I understand that Tim is a singles wrestler up the ass and hates tagging with people, but Chris seems like a decent human being, also has some decent wrestling skills that don't include a pair of brass knuckles, a chair or a bat. Now I'm not going to point fingers for specific reasons, but you know who you are. Tonite, is, or shall i say will tonite be a night of ...forgiveness..

*Cutlip hears a million boos come from the arena*

"Should this night be a night of ...misleading..

*Cutlips listens as a lot of the fans cheer*

"Well that's all fair and well, because I have already decided what kind of night this will be....

Alli, I have made my decision, and my decision is ..."

*Cutlip begins to unzip his jacket and what is revealed under is a shockingly Sabbah shirt that simply has the name Alli Sabbah on it with a large money symbol in the back*

"Yes, you fans here are right, I have...NOT joined those 4 ass clowns!"

*Cutlip tears the shirt off as he begins to raise his voice as the crowd pops that he didn't join*

"YOUR DAMN RIGHT! I haven't joined you,Dante, swinn, or that ass-hole Stunner either"

"Now, question 1, why would I even think of joining with Dante, a man who in my eyes is a cowardly jackass that talks, and whom I've could've beaten twice, Chris, a man who was part of the reason I lost to Dante the second time, Swinn, an annoying little man, or Alli, the dumb son of a bitch that did not earn that Middleweight title"

"Tonite will be a night all of you will remember minus Tim and Jason, I have come to speaking terms with Jason and I've yet to talk to Tim,but you four are going nowhere but down on the ground in which Cutlip will pin 1...2...3.

So Alli, Chris, swinn, and Dante, get ready, be ready, cause tonite we will be victorious, and all of you will be on the receiving end of the Clamma bomb with your crap clammed down your fucking throats!"

*Crowd pops after Cutlip is finished,as Cutlip stands in the middle of the ring with a smile on his face, as Mercy Drive's Follow plays in the arena.*

**TIm Ross's music plays out as His limo makes his way out to the entrance way as we cut to a commerical break for the start of the 6 Man Tag Match up!**

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -

Last edited by Dante; 08 Nov 2004 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

6 Man Tag Team match:
Ali Sabbah, Dante Fatal, Chris Stunner vs. Jason, Cutlip & Tim Ross

The Evil three of Dante, Ali and Chris make their way out to the ring with a new entrance music and golden pyro that shots up from the entrance way into explosion of gold that eventually disappears away into a Dollar sign above them. Ali claps in approval to the pyro and also points out a sign in the crowd that says, ďAli Sabbah is a Genius!Ē We find Dante walking up front with a sombre look on his face, Chris Stunner closely behind starring down a few members of the crowd then little Swinn behind him juggling some balls in his hands and Ali Sabbah bring in the rear with two of his large bodyguards as he smiles and waves to the crowd. The Three get in the ring to the eerie blue light from their entrance as they await the start of the match...

Jason and Chris hook it up in the middle of the ring to start off the match, Chris snaps in a headlock on Jason but Jason shoves him off and hits a shoulder block as Chris ricochets off the ropes. Jason bounces off the adjacent ropes as Jason turns onto his stomach, Chris Hops over him and Jason hits a deep arm drag as he returns. Jason keeps a latch on Chrisís arm to hit a seated arm bar, Chris searches around to find an opportunity out but then hits a first face snap-mare and locks in a first chin lock, Jason works his way back to his feet and swings his body around Chrisís while still under his arm to lift him up into the air and hit a high back body drop. Chris rolls off his shoulders as he locks it up again with Jason but wrenches Jasonís arm behind his arm, Jason tries to reach arm to grab Chris but Chris Clubs him 4 times in the back and begins to stomp away as he is on the mat with his arm still in the back hammerlock, Chris then boots Jasonís left arm in the hammer lock position. Chris drags Jason to his teamís corner then drives his knees into the shoulder of Jasonís left arm then tags in Dante.

Dante slingshots over the roe and hits a flip over leg drop across the chest of Jason. Dante grabs Jasonís arm and repeatedly whips Jasonís arm knocking him around like a dead fish all over the ring mat, Dante then force him back to his feet wrench this arm around then bicycle kicks Jasonís shoulder while it was in the arm wrench position. Jason staggers away to a free corner clutching his left arm. Dante runs over to Jason and dropkicks him right back into the corner. Jason sways a little but stays upright as Dante gets back to his feet and attempts yet another dropkick but Jason rolls out of the way as Dante sails through the ropes to land awkwardly on the middle turnbuckle. Jason crawls over to his corner while Dante rolls around holding his crotch in pain.

Jason tags in the eager Cutlip who hops into the ring and double axe handles Dante back onto the canvas, Cutlip mounts Dante and just begins to Strangle him with his Bare hands, The ref begins the 5 count but Cutlip cuts it at 3, but grabs Dante by the neck again raises him to his feet and tosses him into the Turnbuckle and begins to belt him repeatedly with a onslaught of clenched fists. The ref tries to pull Cutlip off Dante but to no avail, The Ref begins to warn Cutlip loudly when Cutlip screams back ďALRIGHT!Ē turns back to Dante who jabs Cutlip in the throat Cutlip staggers back as Dante cleans up Cutlip with a Super Thrust Kick! Dante makes the in, 1Ö.2Ö.Jason interrupts the count, Jason smiles at a annoyed Dante when Chris Stunner re-enters the ring and clobbers Jason from behind with a stiff Clothesline in the back of the head. Jason hits the mat hard as Chris laughs and hops back to the corner apron as the ref requests order to be restored to the match. Dante gets back tot his feet and strides over to tag in Ali Sabbah,

Ali Sabbah instantly runs in and knees Cutlip in the head while he gets up. Ali Sabbah boots him a few more times in the back as he sits on Cutlipís back ready to administer to Barter. But Ali Flips off Tim Ross instead as an enraged Tim Ross charges into the ring only to be stopped by the frustrated ref while Dante, Chris Stunner and Ali Sabbah start laying the boots to Cutlipís helpless body. Chris wonders over to a slouch Jason who lies on the lower rope, Chris wonders too close when Jason latches onto Chrisís waistline tight and tosses him out of the ring. Eventually Tim Ross barges over the ref as he cleans Dante and Ali off Cutlip.

Outside Chris and Jason take it to each other as Chris Stunner clotheslines Jason over the barricade to continue the fight in the crowd. While Cutlip is slugging it out with Ali Sabbah in the corner as they continually reverse each other while Dante tries to fend off Tim Ross, Tim Ross knees Dante in the gut as he holds his stomach in pain while Tim Ross runs to the roes setting up for a Wall Street Clash just as Ali Sabbah sneaky thumb to the eyeís Cutlip, Cutlip staggers out of the corner as Tim Hurdles towards Dante, Dante looks up and ducks under Tim Ross as he cleans out a blinded Cutlip behind Dante. Tim Ross sits up shocked as Cutlip lays motionless next to him. Tim Ross stands over confused over Cutlip but Dante comes up from behind and clothesline Tim Ross to the outside as they spill over and leave a KO'd Cutlip and a shaky Ali Sabbah. Ali Sabbah rolls over on the KOíd Cutlip and puts his arm over his chest as the ref counts him out, 1Ö.2Ö..3!

Ali Sabbah, Dante and Chris Stunner are announced the Winners of this match as they still continue to fight after the Match is over, Next is an annoucement from the Owner of the IWO....
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

**A Large shadowy figure behind a Big Black desk address those in attendence with a major annoucement,**

An 8 man Tournement Will be heild for Two Shots at the IWO Titles...

I have selected the best 8 Non Title Atheletes the IWO has to offer

Chris Stunner, Jason, Ravange, Cutlip, Rage, Tim Ross, Dante Fatal & Rusty Cooledge

Each of you men have a chance at IWO Heavyweight Championship, But even if 7 of you guys lose 3 will still be sloted into to face Ali Sabbah at Adernerline Rush, sound confusing well here it is again...

Each Wrestler will select numbered balls in lottery, You will all have have goes in alphabetical order picking out your opponents for Round 1.

Round One will Begin with 4 Matches, each one on one contests to decide who moves onto Round 2. If you eliminated this early in the tournement you have one chance at Adernaline Rush in a Fatal Four Way match with the four other losers, Winner of that Match gets a IWO Middleweight Title shot two weeks after Adernaline Rush.

Round 2: Again one on one contests except you can only win by pinfall and submission so no 10 ring count outs plus anybody that comes down to ringside will be suspended. The Two losers of this Match will be placed in a Three Way Elimnation Match up against Ali Sabbah at Adernaline Rush.

Round 3: The Two Winners from Round 2 Will square of at the start of Adernaline Rush to win the right to face The Unstoppable Force at the end of the Show for the IWO Championship, Yes Wrestling Twice in one night is tough but if you want this title you have to make sacrifices. The Loser whoever will not go out empty handed doing the Three Way Elimination IWO Middleweight Title Match the First person to be eliminated will be replaced by the Tournement Runner up.

This is a ground breaking Tournement as I do believe all of my employees are getting a fair go.So Starting Next Week Will be Round One of the Title Showcase Tournement, To all 8 Men, Chris Stunner, Jason, Cutlip, Ravange, Rage, Tim Ross, Dante Fatal & Rusty Cooledge I wish you all well and good luck....

**Camera fades as IWO Redemption Runs off the Air....**
Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey my contract specifically has a non title match clause in it. (Holds up a contract with a bunch of money stapled to it.) See!

Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

....Really, I don't see any clause there?

**Hands the Contract back with the money unstapled and in Dantte's Pocket**
Old 09 Nov 2004, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Nice work ont he match Dante, is next week going to have more matches?
Old 10 Nov 2004, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Very nice work. This contest should be interesting.