ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption: Wk 1 promo thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2004, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Redemption: Wk 1 promo thread

Yeah this week will be filler for The Major stuff ahppening next week ...okay?

------------------------
IWO Redemption Wk 1 Card:

8 Man Tag
Ali Sabbah, Dante, Swinn, Chris Stunner & Swinn Vs.

Tim Ross, Cutlip, Khoas and Jason

Singles
Tony Fisher vs. The Boss

Singles
Ravange vs. Scorpion

Everyone else has a week off....

At the end of the Show a important Announcement will be made.....
Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I think you should just take Khaos off our side because well,SWinn beat the crap out of him with a bat,it would make no sense to bring him back already.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah I was thinking the same thing last ngiht....

Well I'll write it that way, just ignore the title...
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Thanks For the Week Off Dante..Especially with My Work Picking Up..Perfect Timing...
Old 31 Oct 2004, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

*Cutlip comes out with a black jacket over his shirt*

*As we come back Cutlip just entered the ring as Mercy Drive's Follow fades away*

*Crowd pops a bit/mixed reactions*

"Now that I finally have a match with Alli, I also have a match with Dante...But that's not all, this same match also includes Swinn along with Chris Stunner.On my side it's Tim and Chris, now I understand that Tim is a singles wrestler up the ass and hates tagging with people, but Chris seems like a decent human being, also has some decent wrestling skills that don't include a pair of brass knuckles, a chair or a bat. Now I'm not going to point fingers for specific reasons, but you know who you are. Tonite, is, or shall i say will tonite be a night of ...forgiveness..

*Cutlip hears a million boos come from the arena*

"Should this night be a night of ...misleading..

*Cutlips listens as a lot of the fans cheer*

"Well that's all fair and well, because I have already decided what kind of night this will be....

Alli, I have made my decision, and my decision is ..."

*Cutlip begins to unzip his jacket and what is revealed under is a shockingly Sabbah shirt that simply has the name Alli Sabbah on it with a large money symbol in the back*

"Yes, you fans here are right, I have...NOT joined those 4 ass clowns!"

*Cutlip tears the shirt off as he begins to raise his voice as the crowd pops that he didn't join*

"YOUR DAMN RIGHT! I haven't joined you,Dante, swinn, or that ass-hole Stunner either"

"Now, question 1, why would I even think of joining with Dante, a man who in my eyes is a cowardly jackass that talks, and whom I've could've beaten twice, Chris, a man who was part of the reason I lost to Dante the second time, Swinn, an annoying little man, or Alli, the dumb son of a bitch that did not earn that Middleweight title"

"Tonite will be a night all of you will remember minus Tim and Jason, I have come to speaking terms with Jason and I've yet to talk to Tim,but you four are going nowhere but down on the ground in which Cutlip will pin 1...2...3.

So Alli,Chris,swinn,and Dante, get ready, be ready, cause tonite we will be victorious, and all of you will be on the receiving end of the Clamma bomb with your crap clammed down your fucking throats!"

*Crowd pops after Cutlip is finished,as Cutlip stands in the middle of the ring with a smile on his face, as Mercy Drive's Follow plays in the arena.*

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 31 Oct 2004 at 11:37 PM. Reason: accidentally hit enter when i wasnt finished*
Old 31 Oct 2004, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Breaking the Habit hits the arena and out comes Jason to a chorus of cheers from the crowd,Jason walks down the ramp with his Tag Team Championship belt on his shoulder while holding his stomach*

Jason - At No Remorse I beat that son of a bitch Chris and after I won I felt like this major weight was taken off my shoulders,when all of the sudden out of nowhere comes Dante and attacks me from behind,after they were done they left lying lifeless in the ring.

*Crowd boos as Jason reminds them of that scene*

Jason - Well next time that won't happen.....Dante you must have a deathwish if you want to screw with me,and Chris don't think the thing between you and I is over,it's far from over you piece of shit,same goes for Alli and his two little boyfriends Swinn & Swinn.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Cutlip and Ross,I don't mind having you as tag team partners but that doesn't mean I'm going to be your friend,I'm just going to be there to kick the crap out of Chris and the rest of those punks.....THEY WILL FEEL MY PAIN!

*Jason throws down the mic and leaves the ring*
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Slither blasts, red meets the eyes of the eagerly waiting fans*

Chris: Jason, Jason, Jason...think the thing between us is over? You bet I won't. You can also bet on my team at Redemption. Neither you, Cutlip nor Ross can even compared to my team's godliness.

Ross and Cutlip, you're just a speed bump on a sunday drive. Jason, you're the block I'm about to destroy. You'll be lucky to walk out at all at Redemption, no one can withstand the impact of Dante, Alli, and myself....oh...and swinn/swinn.

*pause...some boo, some cheer, some chuckle at the mention of the Swinns*

Chris:...Ahem...Cutlip....how'd you get that name? Cut your lip on a dick? Too much sucking going on, huh? I tell ya what...get on your knees...becuase at Redemption, you won't be fit to lick my jock.

*crowd laughs and boos*

Chris: See Jase, you've gotta have skill to compare with me. You've got to have desire, and you've got to take no prisoners.....none of that describes you. Punks? Boyfriends? Pieces of shit? Wow...what a vocabulary. *smirks*

Chris continues: Ross...heh...I'm going to enjoy standing along side my posse, and beating you into the ground until you just can't stand. You, Jason, Cocksuck...*ahem*....Cutlip...you're all going to be stunned when I meet you in the ring.

See ya there ladies.

*slither goes as Crowd gives a mixed reaction*
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aussie Shelfpacker *sigh*

Antonyv1 is on a distinguished road

*Faint plays in the arena and the fans are confused as to who it could be*

Tony fisher runs out in his flouro green shorts as the crowd pops slightly

he runs into the ring goes to each corner to pose on the turnbuckle

he gets out of the ring to get a mic

"hellooooo everybodyyyyy!! you probably dont know me so let me introduce myself.. my name is Tony Fisher and i am very happy to be here"

*crowd pops a tiny bit*

"i am ready to make an impression in the IWO and i'm looking forward to competing as a pro"

"its not long until my first match but i promise all of you here, that i WILL win my first match in the IWO"

*crowd cheers loudly*

"im gonna go have a shower and stuff to get ready, thankyou very much for having me and i'll see you all later"

*faint plays as he walks out of the ring slapping hands all the way around the ring and up the ramp*

*he gets to the stage, turns around and raises his arms as the crowd cheers him out*
Old 04 Nov 2004, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

**As a steady change of pace Dante is standing in the centre of the ring as we return from the break....

A Chorus of boos fill the arena as Dante attempts to talk on the Microphone...**

"You people need to shut up when I'm talking!"

**That insult only generates more boos**

"Anyways that was a hell of a Match at No Remorse Cutlip but I guess as you can see the Better Man won on the night. I mean I guranteed you wouldn't win and I come through, Yet again....

Cutlip, I've told you once and I'll tell you again. You're a Punk and I have no problem kicking your ass again to prove my point that you are not cut out to be a IWO Superstar...."

**The Crowd begin to chant Bullshit!**

"Well enough on that victorious night and on to tonights Main Event, A 6 Man tag. My Two friends Chris Stunner a seemingly innocent guy at first glance but just as evil and rotten on the inside like me and Ali. Then of course we have little Swinn, The Loveable jester of the group, Then me Dante, I fit right into this gang of low lifes and then of course the Man with the Plan, Ali Sabbah who genuis brought us together....

An instant success! As the old saying goes there is strength in numbers, now I doubt you Three Tim Ross, Cutlip and even Jason can co operate let alone be on the same level as they're simply, I mean look what happened, Jason got a message sent to him through my Buddy Chris Stunner, Cutlip hit the Mat with a Fatal Dousage and Ali Sabbah walked in IWO Middleweight Champion and Walk out IWO Middleweight Champion, Now that is a true Legend in the making to signle handingly efeat 4 men simaltaniously is something you'd only hear about in a Throw back Hollywood under-dog story.

Ohhh how could I forget our little Friend Swinn even scored a Dominating Victory over a petty Wrestler known as Khoas...."

**The Crowd are obviously fed up with Dante's arogance and begin to chant asshole while flinging various items at the ring**

You people are such slobs, look at you, throwing your thith and waste at a true Superstar like Myself, You should all just be humbled and honoured to even be attendence here! So Tonight We Will prove all your doubters wrong and Walk all over this thrown together team of slack stick losers and tighten our Grip of Power Around the IWO....

**Dante, Lowers the mic as he tosses to the ring announcer on the outside as he hastilly exits the arena backstage to prepare for the Upcoming match....**

Last edited by Dante; 04 Nov 2004 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04 Nov 2004, 07:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(The camera focuses upon a trailer that is shaking. The camera moves closer to the door and a hand knocks upon it. Sounds of giggling can be heard inside as you hear crashing noises of someone scrambling to get to the door.)

Just one minute Ill be right there a high pitched voice calls out.

(The door opens and Swinn pokes his head out.)

What do you want? Me and the ladies are a bit busy at the moment as you can see. Oh yeah you want me to tell you all about how Alli Sabbah and the rest of us are going to crush our opponants. Well Im afraid Ill have to dissapoint you by not being there Alli has given me a special assignment for that night and I will be busy doing that. Now get the hell out of here so I can get back to business.

(Swinn turns to go back in and slams the door. The last sounds heard are.)

Hey hey dammit easy on the blow that stuff costs money you know.

Old 04 Nov 2004, 08:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(Mountain Song begins to play throughout the arena to the loud boos of the crowd. Alli is carried into the ring by his bodyguards waving his title in the air and smiling as if they were cheering. He is deposited into the ring and begins to speak. Strangely he is dressed in a college cap and gown.)

Hello hello my good friends. (BOOS) It is good to be here with you once again. (BOOS) I amvery glad that you appreciate a great champion like myself. (Boos) Now I see that Cutlip has chosen to follow in the footsteps of Tim Ross and refused my generous offer. (CHEERS) However you all may remember how things have turned out for Tim Ross every since then. ( Boos) Therefore I am going to have to teach him a lesson I have come prepared as you can see by my garb. (Laughter and insults) Thank you for your kind words on my outfit my friends. (Confused looks all around) As for Tim Ross perhaps you should have joined me when you had a chance instead of trying to go solo. Now look at you. You have lost at every turn even though youve resorted to nothing but cheating tactics. (Boos and chants of Tim Ross) Now for my firend Jason. (Loud Cheers) Im very dissapointed in you Jason. What happened to you? You won the IWO Tag Team Title and then right after decided that you would oppose your partner. (Cheers) Im afraid I have no choice but to order your belt repossessed.(Boos) All you in the back listen well. Whomever brings me the title that Jason is holding will not only get a large cash settlement they will be the new partner of Chris Stunner and co IWO Tag Team Champion. (Boos) Id also like to address a recent addition to the IWO. Scorpion! (Cheers) If you think I do not know who you were speaking of in your debut speech then you are very foolish. You also will be dealt with in time. Now however is not the time. (You suck chants all around) Now I believe a name for my intrepid band is needed and we seem to be at odds about one. Therefore I have an idea watch your local station for a new contest where you the viewers get to choose a name for my er our stable. The winner will get a grand prize.

(With that Alli leaves as he came in.)

Old 05 Nov 2004, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Well tow matches of the night...

WOW!

Show will be up on Monday (HERE) Sunday Night to you guys....
Old 06 Nov 2004, 09:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

My goodness, not one person promo'd for their singles match except for Tony Fisher, oh well, maybe next week will be a little better. START PROMOING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!