ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Allis Oasis featuring Cut er whatever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Allis Oasis featuring Cut er whatever

(The camera focuses upon Alli sitting in a lavish throne room with a scepter large crown upon his head. There is a small wooden stool down below him with a tray of bread and a bucket of water next to it. He has his bodyguards guarding the electric fence that seperates himself and the stool.)

Well well here we are again after my wondrous victory at No Remorse. Even though my opponants used the dirtiest tactics and tried to cheat thier ways to victory I am still the champ.

(With that he gestures to the wall behind him where the Middleweight title is hanging on a plaque with Swinn on a ladder polishing it.)

Oh and by the way I have a special guest today who goes by the name of uh well its Cut something but I just cannot seem to remember his name maybe if he was a bit more important I could recall. Well anyways I have his seat down there below me where it belongs and refreshments befitting his stature. May I introduce whats his name.

(A bodyguard leans over and whispers in Allis ear.)

Oh yeah thats it Cutlery may I introduce Cutlery.

Old 28 Oct 2004, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*Mercy Drive's Follow blasts the speakers at the arena as the man Cutlip comes to the room Alli is in staring a hole directly through Alli Sabbah*

*He grabs a microphone and pushes the table that contains the beverages right out of his way.*

"Cut the music cut the music. First off, the damn name is Cutlip, I have had it with you Alli Sabbah!"

*Crowd pops a bit*

"Now that we have all had our laughs,let's get down to business. You, Dante, and that piece of shit Swinn, are all going to get your crap clammed down your throats.But because this is an interview, I suppose I can save the beating that is awaiting you for another day. Perhaps next week, perhaps a "No Outside Interference match, Perhaps even for your Middleweight title. Wuddya say Sabbah."

*Crowd in the arena pops as Cutlip stands awaiting his answer*
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

...I thought this was more of a Studio porduction rather than Ring promo.....
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well as you see I have a special guest waiting in the wings Cutlip my friend by the name of Dante. Please join us Dante.

(Alli claps three times and his guards wheel out a large padded recliner nd a table covered with delicacies.)

Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Dante gingerly enters the ring as Cutlip stares him down

Dante takesa Seat next to Ali Sabbah in between two large Guards**

"Good evening Cuttit and My Good Friend Ali, Just here to make a special appearence...."

**Dante sits back feeling quite safe behind the 4 Guards around Him and Ali....**
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yes it is nice to see you my friend Dante. I was meaning to bring this up but now that we have assembled the four most dominant wrestlers in history perhaps we should have a name that fits. I have spoken with Swinn and Chris and we seem to like the name THE MONOPOLY. I just wondered how you felt about it?

(Alli is not even looking at Cutlip and seems to have forgotten about him.)

Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

**Dante sits back to think**

Well Ali, Its up to you......

I'd pick a name that will strike fear into the hearts of many IWO fans all over the WOrld...

But then again how rude of us to sit here and chat amoungist otherselves, maybe young Cutlip over here would like to help us crown a name to the greatest Wrestling Stable ever formed?
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

*Cutlip looks at both of them*

You guys want a name, how's about The 4 Stupid Sons of Bitches!

*Crowd pops*

You know, screw this goddamn interview,I can't stand being in this damn ring with a bunch of goddamn pussie that need each other's help in matches.

*Cutlip drops mic and is about to leave but...*
Old 29 Oct 2004, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

**Dante chuckles**

Just like a True Coward, Insults us a leaves, What Class Act Ali....
Old 29 Oct 2004, 05:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Thats alright he will not be leaving due to the fact that if he does then he has no chance of a match against me ever. However if he sits down and listens I may just make him a great bargain.

Old 29 Oct 2004, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

*As Dante is stepping through the ropes, he stops for a bit and thinks with a semi-grin on his face*

*Picks microphone back up*

Maybe you got a point. You mean If I stay in this ring with you two tedious fucks, then I got a shot at beating the living shit out of you, Alli.

*Awaits for Alli to reply*
Old 30 Oct 2004, 06:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well thats well and good if you intend to attempt to get through this electric fence, Climb up here to get me and fight off all my bodyguards to get to us. The chances of that are about as possible as you managing to develop well refined tastes like myself and my friends. Now as for my offer please look behind you.

Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

*Quickly turns around as he begins punching whatever it is*
Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(The ladies in bikinis run screaming from the ring dropping the tray they were carrying with them causing it to land with a thud. A key falls out of it and bounces out of the ring into the audience and disappears among scrambling people.)

Guards Guards get that key! What are you doing you fool!

(Many Security guards rush in and begin to fight with the audience for the key.)

Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

*Cutlip watches as dante is simply laughing at his foolish actions,and Cutlip watches as he has no clue what's going on outside*