ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Allis Oasis featuring Ravage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2004, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Allis Oasis featuring Ravage

The camera once again focuses upon Alli Sabbah sitting in a large padded chair surrounded by his wives and bodyguards sipping on a glass of champagne. There is a small kiddie chair next to him with Swinn sitting there also with a smug look on his face. There is a simple wooden crate for Ravage to sit on and simple tap water for him to drink.

"Hello once again my friends. It is your favorite merchant here Alli Sabbah welcoming you to what proves to be a very interesting episode of Allis Oasis. Some of you may be wondering about my lack of the usual comforts that my guests usually enjoy. This can be explained due to the fact that Ravage has a very important match ahead of him and I am sure he wouldnt want to be distracted from his goal of snapping my neck with luxurious accomodations."

He glares at someone offstage and speaks somewhat sarcastically.

"Without further ado let me introduce the great Ravage."

Old 13 Oct 2004, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Alli waits and waits and Ravage fails to appear. Boos can be heard through the crowd Alli makes a throat cutting motion and the show cuts to commercial.

Last edited by Masque; 15 Oct 2004 at 06:24 AM.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 05:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

An image of Alli appears standing in a mock wrestling ring.

"Hello my friends it is I, Alli Sabbah. Once again I am here to give you a deal of epic proportions."

He reaches down and lifts up a copy of the IWO tag team belt.

"Now anyone can be a champion with thier copy of the official IWO tag team belt. They come complete with geniune cubic zirconia stones and signed by you favorite tag team champions Jason and Chris. But wait thats not all you get."

He lifts up a video tape with Ravage,Rage and Tim Ross on it.

"Order now and get copy of The Three Nimrodos the new comedy trio. So rush over to your local Allis Emporium or visit us on the internet and become a champion today."

Old 15 Oct 2004, 06:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

[i]instead of the Normal version of duality by slipknot playing in the background, The opening sound from Circle of life plays. The Stage area sets ablaze, as soon as the opening of the song ends, Welcome to the jungle plays. Ravage come out to A Mixed reaction, wearing His infamous leather pants and A Shirt that says "King of the Jungle" Ravage steps in the ring, awaiting What alli sabbah has in store for him.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 06:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

About time you arrived Ravage although I am a bit dismayed by the fact you did not join me backstage Ill just have to ask you my questions from back here. First things first...

How do you like your new found fame as a member of The Three Nimrodos?

Old 15 Oct 2004, 06:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

"three nimrodos? Yeah, very funny. coming from you, i'd expect no less. i thought this was an interview not SOme sort of Improv with mr Sabbah."

Old 15 Oct 2004, 07:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Now now my friend I believe you did an excellent job in that film and hope to see a sequal soon. Do not sell yourself short. As for question two.

How do you predict our match will turn out? Will you somehow prevail will Tim Ross be caught eating your cupcake? Will Rage even show up? Let me know all your thoughts into how the match will go.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 07:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

First off, if i know rage, he'll show. we have unfinished business. Second off, i see myself walking out of No Remorse with the Middleweight title aorund my waist. Those who oppose me will be hoisted Up onto my shoulders, and dropped dright on their heads. I let My Ravage Driver do my talking. As for tim ross, He can eat whatever the fuck he wants, If he comes near me, i'll beat the high holy hell out of him. nuff said on that subject.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 07:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well if you want a middleweight title so badly I could always sell one to you at Allis Emporium. Due to the fact you cannot win it against my wealth and charm I suppose purchasing a replica would be almost as good for you. Next Question....

What do you think of the current Tag Team champs who won thier belts in a tremendous victory against Tim Ross?

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

Whatever. The Situation with the tag titles doesen't interest me one bit. mainly due to the fact that there's only a hanful of people in the IWO i trust. so anything involving hte tag belts is Unimportant to me. all that matters is the Singles division.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ok since thats going nowhere I have a picture I have aquired through my sources and I am very curious to hear your explanation on it.

(A picture of a rather dirty hillbilly woman flashes on the screen with Ravages face superimposed upon it.)

It is widely known in the industry, however I am sure our fans are curious about the fact that you were once a woman before your sex change operation. I thought you might like to explain this to those fans of yours out there.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

What the fuck? you get your jollies on this shit? you certainly enjoy you're photoshop exploits. I have never even considered a sex change. though knowing you, you'd certainly enjoy your share of Transvestie Hermaphro-whores.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Now now my friend denial never helps anyone. Which is why I have added a special segment to the Oasis and it is called....... Ravage this is your life!

A frail and weak female voice comes from offstage.

"Darla honey is that you? Ive been so worried. You were such a darling girl why did you have to go and become a male wrestler? Oh where did I go wrong?"

Alli smiles and says...

"Ravage who is our mystery guest?"

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

What in the fuck? Whoever the fuck You're up to sabbah, i have no clue what's going on. in fact, this seems a little too fucked up for my taste. if you got some sort of sick himo attraction to me, you best get out of my face before i kick the faggoty shit out of you.

Old 15 Oct 2004, 08:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Alli looks on the verge of cracking up and says...

"Wrong Ravage its your very own mother please Miss Rave come forward."

A very old woman comes out escprted by Allis security and sits on the wooden crate reserved for Ravage.

She looks at the crowd with tears in her eyes and speaks quietly.

Yes I am her I mean his mother and I am so very sad to explain the fact that my daughter whom I raised with these two hands has become.... this"

She breaks down into tears as Alli addresses the crowd.

"Now would any of you break your mothers heart like this? Ravage you should be ashamed of yourself. Shame shame!