ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO No Remorse Promo Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO No Remorse Promo Thread

OKay this is a pretty important Thread so Do your absolute best because I gurantee your match outcome WILL be determined to what you put in this Thread....

--------------
Swinn's Vs. Khoas

The Scorpion Vs. ??????

Jason Vs. Chris Stunner
Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match Up

Hardcore Match
Cutlip vs. Dante

Middleweight Title Match: Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match
Ali Sabbah Vs. Tim Ross Vs. Rage Vs Ravage

IWO Championship Match:
IWO Coliseum:
The IWO Coliseum:
The Ring is surrounded by an 16ft Cage, Old Steel Black Frame with a Grid of Horizontal Squares about 4 inches wide and tall for each square, On the walls will be Various Weaponms to use however the IWO Championship Title dangles 22ft above the Ring. To get the title you have to first escapse the Coliseum by climbing over the Top and on the outside is a 20ft Ladder, On the South end of the Coliseum is a little flip down hatch wide enough to slide the Ladder Through and for you to also fit through to re-enter the Coliseum, By now you should realise the 20ft Ladder is used to Get the Title and to Win this Gurelling match.

Rusty Cooledge Vs. Unstoppable Force
-----------

Under new Revlations, Mr. Submission has not promoed for the last Two house shows, So he is out of the Title Hunt, It generally isn't fair for people like Rusty and One that promo even after that patehtic show last week. So
Old 09 Oct 2004, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ravage is sitting in his crawl space, Broken Crutch in hand

"Look at this. the same crutch in which i used to annihilate Rage last week at Redemption. after the hell i've been through, the beating of rage made me feel like a new being. one who is prepared to take what is mine again. and i shall begin with the Middleweight title. Now alli Sabbah, you have proven great potential as a great competitor. but you fail to realize that unlike you, i don't need to spend a dime to buy my titles, i can simply snap your neck to do so. Tim ross, i know little of you, and you know little of me. So don't be intimidated. you obviously have to be a little worried having to go one on one with a living breathing Beast. So take my advice, stay the fuck out of my way in the 4 way, and i may show you mercy.

And as for Rage, YOu tried to end my career, and ive tried to end yours. But at No Remorse, only one of the 2 of us will leave this match with our Nodies intact. this i guarantee you. i will leave you in a state of anihilation so severe, you may have to be immediately rushed to the hospital in order to retain any hope of survival. now, if the three of you wish to take my Hopes of being Middleweight champ away.............

Then Come on, Give it to me!

No Remorse will bring the annihilation of All who appose....... the King of the jungle."

Old 10 Oct 2004, 02:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Ross is leaning on his car looking angry*

Way to go, tough ass motherfuckers. Now I know what you're thinking... another whining wrestler... another who threatens and threatens and never comes through...

No threats here. Only Promises.

I PROMISE, to the three dick-witted pucker-butts that ganged up on me, eventually, you all will pay. I will get even... and there is no stopping me. I don't care what it takes... warn your parents... warn your kids... warn your managers, agents, and grandmothers... 'cause I'll get to you... any way I can....

Sabab-a-lahh-la-la... or however thats pronounced... you're first on the list....

I hope you like the taste of steel.... cause one way or another... that ladder is going up your ass at "No Remorse." Coincidentally... there will be "No Remorse" on my part after our match... But I bet you'll have "Some Regrets." I don't care much at all about getting my hands on your title... if I win... Great! Spec-freakin'-tacular... but my only goal going into "No Remorse" is to make you pay...

...and you WILL PAY.

*Fade To Black*
Old 10 Oct 2004, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

So Unstoppable.... it has come to this.

The crowd is woken from thier dull comatose to see none other than Rusty Cooledge standing at the top of the entrance to the ring. Microphone in hand, he flips it around, waiting for the words of inspiration to hit him.

Tonight is the night. You and I. Morello, out of the picture. He's gone, and now we will discover just who truly is the best. Who truly desearves the leather, gold trimmed waist wear.

The deciding process is complete. You and I are the greatest that the IWO has to offer. How appropriate, that the deciding match and final footnote to the clash of the greatest occurs on a night aptly titled, "No Remorse". No remorse, that is a mindset that the greatest should have if they wish to succeed. Do you, Unstoppable? Are you so apathetic to the plight of your fellow man that you have no remorse, no sense of pity nor guilt in what you do in that ring.

I do.

I beleive you do.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

And thus is how the champ should be. A man who does not give handouts, a man who does NOT let up. No oppourtunitys given. No room for error. Classic.

Tell me, Force, do you truly beleive to be better than me? Optimism is a good trait to have. But realism is a far greater mindset. I choose realism. That is why I know I will win.

Victory you could say is imminent. You aren't even in the same league as me. You, though the second best around here, are still light years from my stance upon this pedestal of success. To be the big fish in the little pond, Force. That you are. You trump all these other non-lifes and never-wases. You could snap each and everyone of thier puny necks without so much as a flinch.

That's why I'm not going for the little fish in the pond.

I go for the biggest fish I can find.

Tie on the most attractive lure. Watch you slowly and cautiously swim up to it... check it out. See if its safe.

I'm not safe. I am dangerous. You will see that for yourself soon.

Because I already have you hooked, I'm reeling you in...

And when it's you and me, I'll gut you like the fish you are.

Is this what we were waiting all these months for? The chance for immortality? The chance to be at the top of the hill?

You aren't even close to it. Your chances are nill. You won't be getting any cigars, your horseshoe will land far from it's target, and your hand grenades will not begin to faze me. This will be the biggest dominance in a world title match ever.

Of that, I am realistic.

Of that I am confidant.

And your demise is coming soon.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Here comes the clowns begins to play as the arena goes dark and suddenly the lights come on showing Swinn the dwarf standing on a step stool wearing his customary jesters outfit. He glances around the crowd nervously and begins to speak.

"Er Khaos I see that we have a match and I was hoping to let you know that I was just joking when I made that little appearance before about you not being the God of Punk and Im hoping there are no hard feelings."

He looks down at the ground and removes his jesters cap.

"Well I suppose I am stuck for it and you are probably going to have to teach me a lesson about making fun of such a big named wrestler such as yourself."

He drops his jesters hat and begins to remose his shirt.

"Yes, you are much bigger and stronger than I am and Ill just have to live with that fact."

He pulls off his shirt revealing that he is wearing a Khaos shirt but written underneath the Khaos name in magic marker are the words STILL SUCKS. Swinn looks up and smiles.

"Wait a minute I forgot who I was wrestling for a minute. Khaos even at half of you height I am more of a man than you are. What have you accomplished here in the IWO besides being a human punching bag? ill tel you what you have done..... Nothing at all. You need to face the fact that you could not beat a no legged man in an ass kicking contest and just get over it. I am not even going to need Allis help to beat you Ill do it myself. Prepare to be humiliated in front of the world as the little man here sometimes known as tripod shows you good things come in small packages."

Old 10 Oct 2004, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Jason is shown sitting in his lockeroom quietly while looking at his Tag Team Championship belt and the looks up as he sees the camera*

Jason - I sit here...looking at this belt and think about how I didn't earn it,it was just handed to me on a silver platter.You think I would be happy that I'm one half of the Tag Team Champions...but I'm not.I don't know if Chris feels the same way,ever since that Triangle match between us,we have never really seen eye to eye and now that were the champs...I don't know if I could trust him.

*Jason sits quietly for a moment*

Jason - Even though we are the champions,I'm not your friend or anybody's else friend for that matter,I'm just your partner and if I have to help you in title match then I will no other choice but to do so....but that won't mean were friends.At No Remorse I won't be helping you.......I'll be kicking your ass.

*Camera fades*
Old 11 Oct 2004, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*from atop the rafters, Scorpion looks down upon the crowd.....over the loudspeaker comes an ominous voice, one that is filled with emotion and trembling, yet distinctly not afraid*.....

"The time has come for one man to begin a journey.....only in the eyes of your soul can you see what rains down from above.....justice, honor.....they prevail at what price?.....there are those that claim to be able to buy their way to the top.....those that use the powers of wealth, women and wine to push the deserving out of the way.....they show style, they flash their golden smile.....yet beneath it all lies nothing but a blackened shadow of the wrestling world.....there is no substance behind the prettiness.....there is no hope of a future once the wealth has been taken from them.....they try to have strength in numbers, yet they do not trust each other....."

The crowd looks up towards the outline that was the Scorpion, and he is no longer there.....a spotlight shows the sign on the ceiling.....the camera flashes to the spotlight, only to notice there is no one manning it.....

*a phone rings over the speaker*

on the jumbotron, we see a hand reaching out to answer the ringing phone....."Hello?.....Hello?"......

another voice, laughing, says....."You never know who's on the other end of the line"......

the line goes dead.....the camera fades to black......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 11 Oct 2004 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11 Oct 2004, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Time is Now...Oh Yes...It's drawing ever so close...The Ultimate Battle...in the ultimate match..Me vs. Rusty...The First ever IWO World Title Up for Grabs...how can it get any better?...How can you think up a better ending to our saga Rusty?..The Countless battles...The Brawls...The War of Words...it all means nothing now..The Process of Elimination is done..And Answer A and B are left Standing...and thats me and you...

You Catchy Metaphors mean nothing as well..You're Reeling me in?...Far From it Junior..See..you have to use your words to put yourself on your little pedastool...To make you feel smart...To make you feel as if..you're worth something..But You See..I don't have to use Self Promotion...oh no...The World Knows that I was the First ever AWF champion..The World has seen me go through the Japanese Death Match..Hell in a Cell Matches..I've been through it all..Compared to me Rusty...your wet behind the ears..and you'll see that in the Colieseum..

To Answer You..Yes Rusty...I am better than You...Because of the Pure fact...that you didn't pin me or Morello....until he left like the Bitch he is...And I have...So What..you were able to throw Morello over a Top Rope..But You don't have that Luxury now..You'll have to beat me so bad..that I'm Unable to Stop you from retreiving the one thing in my life that means the most to me..That Title...and You Know what?..You won't be able to do it..

Just Picture it Rusty...The Coleseum surronding us...30,000 Fans sitting on the edge of their seat..watching your every move...waiting for you to make one mistake...Sound familar?..Well..it shouldn't..because I've been through that..I've proven to myself..and every wrestling fan in the world..That I am truly Unstoppable..See..You talk a big game..and Promoters love that...which Is why you're in the title Hunt...But when you step in that Ring...with me..One on One..it's a whole different game..When You Throw all your poetry out the window..you're nothing but a scared little twit..hiding behind his oh so fearsome image..

Now..Let's talk about Coliseum for a second...I must admit...even my jaw Dropped a bit when I heard about this structure..So many things are guarenteed in this match..First Of all..it's going to be a War...thats a given..Second..There Will Be a Good Amount of Bloodshed..and third...the man with the most desire will always win this match..And Like I've said..I know what to expect..I've been through this before..so while you're just getting familar to it..I'll already be walking out with the IWO gold around my waist..

So..Words mean nothing anymore..we've said our peace..now actions will truly speak louder than Words..The two best in the best Wrestling Organization in the world will square off..And Belive me..it's a fight to the Death..Because there is nothing I won't Do...No weapon I won't use..and no shortcut I won't take to become Champion..So..In the days Leading up to this show..Rusty..be prepared..I want you on your best game..This is the Showcase..and this is my night...To Shine..
Old 11 Oct 2004, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Rock beat of Slither plays, and the intense red matches the intensity
of Stunner*

*stunner is now in the ring with the mic*

Stunner: Jason...Jason...Jason...when will you learn? Kicking my ass
does not work with me. My ass does not get kicked. My oponent's ass, is
the one that get's kicked.

You see, Jason, at No Remorse, we have a 2 out of 3 falls match, in
which I will get 1...2...and then kick your ass so bad after the match
I will have been able to get the third pinfall.

Jason, you seem to not like being my fellow tag champ. Well, I can tell
you this much, the feeling is mutual. There's not one person I'd rather
have as my tag partner. Then again..there's Tim Ross...that's beside
the point.

After saying "Blah blah blah I'm going to kick your ass", now that
sure makes me afraid. Well, Jason, your time is up. Tag partners or
not, I despise you. You're going to get shut out by the Stunner.

I'm going to stun you so bad you won't be able to make it to
Redemption. Someone call the paramedics, Jason's about to get HIS
(imphasis on his) ass kicked.

*stunner intensely stares into the camera as it fades to black*
Old 12 Oct 2004, 08:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Mountain Song plays as Alli Sabbah walks to the ring dressed differently than normal. Instead of his usual outfit he is dressed in an outfit best described as a movie mogal suit. As he walks he is tossing video tapes out into the crowd causing more than one fight to break out as people clamor to get one. He smiles at the chaos and climbs into the ring where a bullhorn is waiting for him to use instead of a mic.

"HellSquawwkk"

He stops and adjusts the volume on his megaphone and tries again.

"Hello ah thats much better. Many of you may be wondering what I have given some of you fine people out there. I am here to announce a new masterpiece in film making. Its sure to win many oscars and sell a million copies for sure my friends. Some of you may remember as a child growing up to watch the beloved Three Stooges. They were masters of slapstick comedy and true pioneers in the film industry. Well goodbye stooges! There is a new trio in town and they are called..... The Three Nimrodos. Lets let the introduction speak for itself please."

A large viewscreen comes from the ceiling as the theme from the Three Stooges plays and an image of Rage,Ravage and Tim Ross's heads appear side by side. Above them it says in bold letters THE THREE NIMRODOS and under it says ( starring in Matt Mania ) Tim Ross has hair superimposed on him to lok like Moes. Rage has curly hair like Larry and Ravage has absolutely no hair at all. (All of the footage has this hair superimposed on them as a note)

"I cannot give the whole film away although I will show you all some of the more hilarious hijinks from this masterpiece of comedy."

The screen shows the familiar image of Ravage beating Rage with a chair from IWO Redemption so long ago.

"This scene happens right after an episode where Ravage thought Rage ate his supply of hostess cupcakes although the true culprit was...."

The screen lights up with a picture of Tim Ross's face covered with what looks like chocolate.

"Roll the next footage"

Next comes Rage executing the meltdown upon Ravage sending him into the ringpost from IWO redemption week two.

"In this scene Tim Ross told Rage and Ravage that if they were to be thrown from someones shoulders they would float. Too bad they forgot about that ringpost. Next!"

The screen shows Rage clubbing Ravage at IWO tough love and Ravage doing a high roundhouse kick to eliminate Rage during the battle royal at tough love.

"Now this is something to behold it seems that they had a dispute over which of them were allowed to date Tim Ross's sister. Too bad while they were fighting Ross's sister snuck away with the man of her dreams."

The video shows footage of a rather large woman in bed with someone that has Tim Ross's face superimposed upon the body.

"Whew Id hate to see thier children. Now this tape can be purchased at your local Alli's Emporium. Be sure to check out the sequal next week where The Three Nimrodos attempt to bumble thier way into winning the IWO middleweight title but as usual fail miserably just like this footage I will show you."

The screen flashes various images of Rage,Ravage and Ross in different beaten stages before raising back into the ceiling. Mountain song plays again as Alli walks out to a mixed reaction of humorous chuckles and pure disgust.

Old 17 Oct 2004, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**The faint dripping of leaking pipes fill the hallowed room as a faint lined figure walks in the camera focus.....**

"They say even the greatest journey begins with a single step....."

**Dante lights a Match giving him a golden aura for a few mere seconds as he lits his cigarette and shakes his match out returning to pitch back.....**

"Your Journey begins tonight; My Message to you is.....Try to Keep up because tonight you're in my domain. The Legendary Hardcore Match, Weapons brutalising bodies just to beat your opponent unconscious just to pin them down for 3 seconds. My role in this match is to help you Cutlip, Yes I'm helping you, and it’s really my version of Tough Love. I'm going to have to beat some sense into you tonight....

**The Lit Cigarette burning away only outlines Dante’s figure as he continues to talk….**

Last week you said I was Next? Heh I found that quite funny when the week before I had left you unconscious like the bitch that you are in the ring after The Fatal Dousage.... If you don't remember here's a reminder....

**Dante pushes a tape in a VCR nearby and turns on the unseen Television monitor illuminating the room and Dante in a eerie blue ligh......It replays the footage from IWO Redemption WK: 1 where Dante hit the Fatal Dousage and Devastating Royal Flush ....leaving out the low blow aspects of the ending.....**

**Dante rubs his eyes and turns off the Turn as he turns back to the camera...**

"Now the fact that you yourself beat Khoas, WOW my friend, WOW. That punk was punked out by a Dwarf"

**Dante Chuckles**

I admit the Boss wasn't much of a Challenge too, but he's gone now and it’s Just down to you me and the brutality of Hardcore Match, So plain and simple you won’t win….you can’t win…..you’ll never ever even taste the sensation of a victory over me because I will not allow it. I don’t care how but you just won’t win…..

I’m Simply…..better than you……
Old 17 Oct 2004, 11:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*Mercy Drive's Follow plays as the man Cutlip enters to the ring getting mixed reactions from the crowd*

*Cutlip grabs the mic immediately*

"Cut the music, cut the music! CUT IT! I've had enough of these illusional thought on how you're not going to allow me, cutlip, to beat you. Son,tonite's a hardcore match,one of the most dangerous,death-defying matches in wrestling history. Anything goes Dante...ANYTHING GOES. Meaning anything can happen, meaning fire can be brought in, meaning chairs can be brought in, meaning brass knuckles can be brought in, meaning barbed wire *chuckles* one of my personal favorites can be brought in. But...to tell you the truth, weapons are un-needed on my part kid, weapons are useless in my hands, I, do not need weapons. Now I normally wouldn't use weapons, in hardcore matches, because my strength can simply take your pathetic ass out.But seeing how you cheap-shotted me at Redemption Wk 1, I'm going to be hammering your head into the steel of those chairs, the wood of those tables, I'm going to beat your ass all over the arena.

"You see, you can't even admit that you low blowed me anymore, all you show is the Royal Flush and Fatal Dousage. You simply ignore the fact that it took a simple low blow to get what you wanted, you ignore the fact that if that wouldn't have happened, you wouldn't be in IWO...period. Khaos was just a small STOP sign in the road that was holding me back a bit, so what do you do when something like that is in your way. You simply run over it, you get out your car in beqat the shit out of it. For me,it was a simple cruise along. But to shorten things, and end this, I will taste victory, i'll even get some dessert after I'm done tasting it, I will beat you, I will not only survive this hardcore match between you and I, I will conquer it, just like Khaos my friend, now you may be a bit tougher, but I will still win. Now tonite, afte rour match, you're not going to be leaving this arena in your nice white limousine or whatever it is you drive, but you'll be leaving in a stretcher, with all your bones broken, your skin cut and bruised, your face, fucked up and bloody, and in an ambulance. When I finish, you will remember Cutlip, you will remember the untamed impetous beating brought to you by your dear good friend Cutlip.....

*Cutlip smiles as he leaves to his music and looks into the camera as he says "Dante,get ready,because tonite it's all over for you and your pathetic broken hopes" *
Old 20 Oct 2004, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

The Show will be up in 3 days...

I've spent way too much time on the Coliseum to make up for the other macthes...

Sorry about the Wait...
Old 20 Oct 2004, 08:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Thumbs up

It's all good brotha,take as much time as you need.No need for a sorry.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Show will be up tommorow...

Mental blank for the Middle of the Middleweight Title match, I know how to end it but I have to actually write out a decent match....

So after I write up the Middleweight Title Matrch I'll post the show tommorow....