ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption House Show Results:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2004, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Exclamation IWO Redemption House Show Results:

IWO Redemption: Week 3

The Countdown runs out for IWO Redemption as the colourful pyro lit up the arena as we pan across the arena catching the excitement and atmosphere of the live crowd. A Video clip featurette airs as we take a look back from the 3 man Tag-in match by Rusty, Force and Morello. We get to the end with Force blind tagging Morello as the atmosphere changes when Force plants Rusty with a Reverse Spike DDT off the Top! We get a glimmer of joy as Force raises back to his feet with a evil grin wiped across his face....

- BACKSTAGE SEGMENT -

The camera focuses upon Alli Sabbah sitting in his market stall talking upon the phone in a hushed voice which can barely be heard.

"Hello there Abdul I trust you have procured the items I requested."

He listens for a while.

"Good good it is well that you have not disappointed me again like that last time when the wrong shipment was received. I trust you remember the lesson you have learned from that?"

A voice can be heard frantically on the other line but the words are undecipherable.

"Oh well water under the bridge as they say my friend just be sure to have them in place when needed. Your uniform is ready for you upon your arrival in the arena be sure to not draw attention to yourself."

He listens again.

"Oh yes and be sure to drop off Dantes purchase to him as well I am sure he will be needing it next week."

Alli looks up and notices that he is being filmed.

" Sorry my friend but I must go it seems as if privacy is not respected around here."

with that he hangs up the phone and turns to the camera and as the screen fades he can be heard to say.

"Well now is there anything you are interested in purchasing my friend."

- IN RING PROMO -

**Suddenly a rather short figure walks down in the dark then raises his arms when hes in the riong and fire comes all outside the ring then the lights come on revealing Swinn Alli Sabbas dwarfish assistant standing in the ring wearing blue jeans and a Khaos t-shirt. He begins to speak in his small high pitched voice.**.

Um hello there I just wanted to address everyone regarding my match verses Cutlip. I khaos am very afraid and would like to apologise in advance for and slight I might have caused you Mr. Cutlip. Please do not hurt me for I am a sad pitiful man who is not really the god of punk and really just a sad and pitiful excuse for a human being

**Tears well up in his eyes and he begins to speak more frantically.**

I mean please you gotta listen I never wanted to be a wrestler I just wanted to be a gardner. I thought I was being hired as the janitor not to fight big tough people like you. How about you just let me come in the ring and lie down and you pin me. Please you gotta help me Im so very afraid to be hurt.

**He breaks down in sobs and crawls miserably out of the arena on his hands and knees.**

- IN RING PROMO -

**Mercy Drive’s “Follow” hits the arena as the fans stand on their feet to chant an unwanted “Cutlip Sucks” Chant”, But Cutlip looks to the crowd, and simply ignored them, with a definite game face on**

**Grabs mic and stands in middle of ring, simply looking around**

“You know, Khaos, I really feel sorry for you pal…..I feel sorry that tonight, I’m going to have to crush you. You see, I haven’t been the happiest of people as of late, due to the cowardly ways of Mr. Fatel. I haven’t gotten over the way…the way he…..”

**Looks as if he a cat bit his tongue, as he’s afraid to admit the truth**

“….The way he kicked my ass last week.”

**Fans cheer a bit**

“Now normally, I would get over an ass-kicking………..if it were done correctly and honestly. The way Dante handled me after the match, is just the saddened truth of what he will simply grind down too eventually, and become the biggest coward in IWO history. Now If only he had never low-blowed me, he probably would be lying in a hospital bed right now, no, he WOULD be lying in a hospital bed. “

**Fans Boo, and chant the words Cutlip hates to hear “CUTLIP SUCKS, CUTLIP SUCKS!” **

“Oh what the hell do you people know of wrestling, all you do is keep your eyes glued to a TV, and judge and talk all the shit you want, I’d like to see one of you out here in the ring with me, or any IWO wrestler for that matter. “

**Fans continue to boo**

“So like I was saying, Dante, you will pay and have your crap clammed down your throat. Now…to Khaos…Khaos, It’s very sad that you’re not going to be making checks anymore.

“Maybe last week, I was a bit short of taking Dante out of the world of professional wrestling…….”

**Once again looks calm, but after a furious face is shown by Cutlip, he raises his tone very loud and clear**

“BUT COME TONIGHT, KHAOS, I WILL CAUSE YOUR WHOLE FACE KHAOS. After tonight you will not be able to walk, you will not be able to stand, you won’t even be able to eat with the beating you have that is anxiously awaiting you my friend.”

“I promise each and everyone of you here, and all you people at home, and to everyone in the back , all of IWO, I WILL take this shitface out of the world of professional wrestling, because after the harsh, crucial, unbelievable beating for you my friend, you will have your crap clammed down your throat. See you in hell…….”

So Seeing as our match is next Khoas, come to the ring to get this shit over with....

- COMMERCIAL BREAK, CUTLIP VS. KHOAS WHEN WE RETURN -

We return As Khoas steps into the ring he poses for the crowd as the Crowd sit on the hands doing nothing. The match begins with Khaos staring evilly at Swinn the dwarf who is sitting out in the crowd still dressed as Khaos and juggling. While hes staring at Swinn Cutlip runs at him and clotheslines him from behind driving him to his knees. Khaos looks stunned as he tries to rise from his precarious position. Cutlip wastes no time capitalizing on his advantage and begins delivering kicks to khaos's spine. Khaos rolls away to the corner of the ring and uses the turnbuckle to pull himself to a standing position although you can see the agony on his face. Cutlip charges at him and somehow he gathers up enough strength to dodge aside as Cutlip runs past him toward the turnbuckle. Cutlip stops just before connecting, however Khaos doesnt notice this and begins to address the crowd. "See thats how you do it. Now that hes ran into the turnbuckle Ill show you all...." He is interrupted as Cutlip spins him around and delivers a devestating Clamma Bomb. Cutlip rolls onto Khaos and the ref counts the 1...2...3....Cutlip is the Winner!

Cutlip rolls out of the ring before the ref can even raise his hand in victory while the crowd boos heavily. Suddenly Cutlip stops and reaches under the ring pulling out a large metal pole. Khaos meanwhile is beginning to sit up and looks dazed. Cutlip sees this and walks into the ring behind Khaosand winds up the pole like a baseball bat and swings. He cracks Khoas in the mid section and holds the pipe up in the air to finish off a grounded Khoas....Cutlip looks arounda as the Crowd is heavily chanting "CUTLIP SUCKS!", Cutlip inraged Drops the Pipe as he kicks Khoas savagelly in the stomach...

Cutlip rolls out of the ring, Points to the camera and then Points to Khoas int eh ring. "You're Next Dante...."

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -
Old 08 Oct 2004, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

- BACKSTAGE SEGMENT -

As we return we see the assistant Chef walking the hallways holding a silver platter heading for the dressing rooms. The Chef passes a curious Force..."Hey Where you taking that boy!?" The young chef looks back at Force, "I have orders to take this order of Pasta and Meat to Morello's Room" Intrigued Force stands up and addresses the Chef face to face, "Really, Well I think you better give it to me so I can deliver it to Morello myself." Confused the Chef continues, "I have strict orders not to muck around and take it straight to his room." Force grabs the Chef by his collar, "Either you give me that Slate of food or I'll will make your face look like Todays Special!" The Chef nervously remembers the Special is Smashed Crab as he instantly surrenders the Food to Force. "Thank You, Now get the Fuck outta here!" The Chef runs off back to the Kitchen as Force opens off the silver top and grins....

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

Don't say you didn't ask for it....

**The Camera focuses from Pitch black to Dante sitting back in his rusty stool backstage somewhere...

With a Lit Cigarrette in his hand and a serious look on his face Dante sits up to re-address the camera.**

You thought you were king shit, trying to fucking scare me with your dumbass shouting and threats. Hell I thought to myself "How the Fuck can I teach this dumbshit a lesson?" Then it came to me. "Kick his ass, doesn't matter how just fucking break him!" So I did, wasn't clean but I got the message across. I'm not afraid of you Cutlip, You can say this and that but you had to be put in your fucking place.

**Dante stares blankly at teh Camera as the Crowd ive a mixed reaction on Dante's response...**

hearing the crowd before they really don't think much of you, You arrogant pompuss prick, Generally I don't think much of you either, like my Opponent. Tonight its just Slim pickings for Myself as I go up against "The Boss" yet another worthless sack of shit. I'll probably kick his ass so hard he'll probably be in intersive care for Weeks while surgeons are fishing pieces of Teeth down his throat in the surgery room. But Cutlip I openly accept your Rematch for Next Week at No Remorse but be sure....

**More Mixed Reation from the Crowd as Dante continues to speak**

You Will Lose, Don't you get it? You can't win, You're just some punk kid trying too fucking hard here. That type of shit will get you nowhere here, Fucking Nowhere kid! So you can try, dear lord you can try to beat me or even hurt me but rest assure it'll be you on that Mat neek week in a pool of your own blood while I walk out....

The Better Man....

Just finally before I leave you, just watch the Example that I make of "The Boss" because I'll be thinking of you and how your pathetic existance just manages to Push me to the edge....

**Dante, Folds up the stool, flicks the cigarette out of his grip and walks out of the Camera shot as it fades to Black....**

- COMMERICAL BREAK, DANTE VS. THE BOSS WHEN WE RETURN -

The Bell sounds in the background cutting off "The Weak and Powerless" From Dante's Entrance.

Dante sizes Boss up as He Kicks him in the Gut and savagely Kicks The Boss in the Mouth. Boss crashes to his back as Dante steps on Boss's Throat as he starts bleeding from the Mouth on the Ground. Dante grabs His Head and Raises him to His Feet, Dante snaps his arm over his head and he offloads The Boss with a Spinning T-Bone Suplex. The Boss Bounces a few times off the Mat as Dante, Handsrpings across the Ring to hit a Moonsalt Splash. Dante hooks the Leg...1......2.....Shoulder-up!

Boss still bleeding from the Mouth struggles to His Feet but Dante snaps in a reverse headlock as he drops to knees to hit the Modified orton backbreaker. Dazed Dante re-raises Boss to his feet as he Nails him with a Spike DDT. Dante rolls back to his feet as he continues to Clutch onto Boss's head and Spike DDTs him Back into the Mat a Second time, he rolls back to his knees, gets to his Feet a Third time still holding onto Boss and Plants him finally with a Third and Final Spike DDT!

Dante Rolls Boss's Lifeless Body into the Corner as he climbs the opposite end looking for the Straight Flush, the Crowd Errupt as Dante climbs to the top and signals for it. Dante stops and Smiles and springboards from one end of the ring to the other with a Senton Flip Dropkick to the Face. The Crowd heavily Cheer as Dante connects with teh massive hit. Dante drags Boss's body to the Center of the Ring who's Mouth is a bloody mess and a camera on the outside of the ring gets a close up of a lose tooth lost from Boss's Mouth after the Straight Flush. back in the Arena, Dante places one Foot on Boss's Turso as the Ref Counts him out...1....2.....3! Dante is announced the Winner after he destroys The Boss.....

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -
Old 08 Oct 2004, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

**Rolls Down Window**

Yeah, I know I said I didn’t care about this stuff… I know I said that Sabbah wasn’t a threat. I know I said he was a stepping-stone. He still is a stepping-stone, now its just personal. Sabbah, that was bullshit. That was pure bullshit and I sure as hell ain’t gonna stand for it. I should have your title for it. You should be suspended got-damnit. Don’t you EVER think that I will skip an opportunity to win dirty against you from now on. You, Sir, have made an enemy out of me. Don’t forget it, I sure won’t.

As for this tag team stuff… I dunno. I’m just getting shoved into this shit. Where’s my control here? Where’s my prerogative? Just who the hell is this Jason guy and why am I set up with him?

Whatever. Fuck him and fuck you. Get that camera outta my got-damned face.

**Rolls Up Window**

- BACKSTAGE SEGMENT -

Force gets to Morello's Dressing room as he stirs his food in with his Finger, Force wipes the excess pasta on his jacket as he knocks on Mroello's Door. A Loud "What do ya want!" is heard front he room. Force puts on a Shady Italian accent as he shouts back, "You're Pasta is here....ah Senior....." Force smacks his head as he just realises what he said. "Leave it at the Door and get lost!" Force sets it down and walks away, but as he walks away he tosses an empty Medicine container in the nearby bin. He rounds the corner as the Camera examines the bin to find the only contents an empty laxative container. They camera spins around we see Morello walk out in a Bath Robe and pick up the Pasta slate and walk back into his room eager to chow down....

The Camera backstage changes to Ravage who limps into the arena past the security guards with a heavily bandaged forehand, The Crowd cheer Ravage back after the footage of the First Blood match is aired as we see Rage fake and injury to claim victory. Ravage limps slowly over to Jake Price the back stage report. "Oh hello Ravage, He didn't expect you back so soon after last week's brutal innocent." Josh holds the mic up to Ravage's face awaiting a response..."Where is Rage?!" a little alarmed and nervous Jake replies...."Well I don't know where he is now but he is scheduled in a Tag team Match later tonight with Force against Morello & Rusty..." Ravage limps away angrily....

In he background we see a shady Security guard sneak back into the Arena, "Where the hell have you been!" Alarmed the Security looks around as the Head in Security confronts him....The new security guard nervously judders, "We-ell I was checking the outside of the arena for any unwanted trouble markers.....ahhh sir" "AND! What did you find?" "Ahhh Well I saw some Kids skateboarding.....Sir" "And What did you do about it!?!" The new security guard thinks for a minute hoping to say the right answer, "Ahhhh I beat them silly with my Nightstick, Sir" after that comment an awkward silence between the Guards is exchanged. "GOOD!, Damn Teenagers!" The Head Security guard looks at other way as he continues to bad mouth teenagers while the new security quickly bails out in the other direction....

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

**The camera focuses backstage with Alli relaxing in a hot tub with a few of his wives.**

Hello Hello my friends. First of all let me congratulate Chris upon his victory in his match.

**The Crowd boos heavily as Alli raises a glass of champagne to the camera and slowly sips from it.**

Now to address my opponants. Tim Ross you were very foolish to refuse my generous offer earlier and now you seem to be throwing some sort of tantrum. I would like to show my adoring fans some footage of your way of wrestling.

**The crowd boos as footage shows Tim Ross with his feet on the ropes trying to get a cheap victory over Alli.**

See Tim you fail to realize that honesty is the best policy in business and that is why you lost. Unlike myself who is a man of complete honor you had to try and cheat to beat me. Here is the result of your treachery.

**Footage shows of Alli giving Ross the closing deal and pinning him. The crowd starts chanting Alli sucks Alli sucks.**

And such language Tim. I would never use such profanity in front of women and children they are precious and should not be corrupted. I am glad you failed to join me for I could never team with such a dishonest foul mouthed heathen.

**Alli shakes his head sadly until one of his wives whisper in his ear then he smiles and says.**

As for you Jason. Perhaps it is time for me to offer you one of my remarkable deals.
Chris listen up too for it involves you as well. As you both know I am the Middleweight Champion yet I keep wrestling in tag matches. Now as great as it is for me to team with such a wrestler as Chris it would be better if I could concentrate on my title defenses. Therefore my offer is as follows. if you join up with us Jason I Alli Sabbah will agree to finance yuourself and Cris as the newest and greatest tag team in the IWO. As a matter of fact I will even agree to have made for the both of you something the IWO is severely lacking. TAG TEAM BELTS. All you have to do Jason is join us and the entire world will be at your fingertips. See what it did for Chris you also can benefit from joining with us. I look forward to doing business with you in the future and hope you realize that I Alli am your friend while Mr. Ross is.... Well you saw how he is for yourself.

**Alli waves his hand dismissively to the camera and it goes black for a second then shows footage of Tim Ross saying Fuck him and fuck you too.**

- COMMERCIAL BREAK, WHEN WE RETURN
CHRIS STUNNER & ALI SABBAH VS. JASON & TIM ROSS -
Old 08 Oct 2004, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

AsWe Return We See Ali Sabbah Being Carried To The Ring On His Man Powered Human Chariot. The Chariot Is Lowered As Ali Sabbah Steps Into The Ring. "silther By Velvet Revolver" Is Played Over The Arena As Chris Stunner Marches Out To Ehr Ing And Meet Up With Ali Sabbah. Jason Makes It Out To the Ring To The Sound Of "Breaking The Habit By Linkin Park, But Just As Jason Gets In The Ring Ali Sabbah Holds Out....The NEW IWO Tag Team Title Gold. He Hands One To Jason And Hands One To Chris Stunner. As "Blackmail The Universe" Is Played Over The Arena Jason And Chris Are Still Looking At The Tag Titles That Have Just Been Handed To Them.

Tim Ross Angrily Gets In The Ring As The Crowd Heavily Boo, Tim Goes Over To His Partner Jason And Grabs The Belt Out Of His Hands To Take A Look Of It Himself. Suddenly Jason Knocks Tim Ross Over And He Stomps Away On His Back, Chris Stunner Joins In And So Does Ali Sabbah, This Three On One Beating Continues After Ali Sabbah And Chris Hold Tim Ross Up And Jason Delivers The Brain Damage To Tim Ross Followed By A Lionsalt From Chris Stunner and A Frog Splash From Jason. Ali Sabbah Picks Tim Ross Off The Ground As Jason And Chris Hold Him, Ali Sabbah Grabs His Middleweight Title From The Corner And Shines It Up Before He Cracks It Over Tim Ross's Head. Not Satisfied Ali Raises Tim Ross To His Feet By Himself As He Hits The Closing Deal To Add Insult To Injury And For The Hell Of It Slaps On The Barter Camel Clutch While He Smiles To Pose For The Crowd! The Ring Has Repetitively Been Rung For A Long Time As This Match Has Ended Up In A No Contest As The Three Men Stand In The Centre Of The Ring With Their Hands Raised To The Crowd Who Are Speechless.

**Ali Sabbah Picks Up The Mic To Address The Crowd....**

"Well To Answer All Your Question People, Your New Iwo World Tag Team Champions, Chris Stunner And Jason!" The Crowd Cheer Where As Jason And Chris Just Stare At Each Other From The Opposite Sides Of Ali Sabbah. "you See The Boys Accepted My Generous Offer Of World Tag Team Dominance In The Iwo As Today I Had A Meeting With The Boss To Further Confirm The Legitimacy Of The Tag Titles. Anyway Congratulate Your Champions...

**Ali Hands Them Each Their Tag Titles Off The Ground, The Crowd cheer as Jason and Chris individually hold up their own tag Titles**

"As For One Tim Ross, Such A Waste Of Money For Someone With No Sense Of Power Or Intelligence So I'm Here To Guide You To enlightenment."

**Ali Sabbah Drags Tim Ross To The Closet Corner Who's Forehand Is A Bloody Mess After The Title Shot To The Headand Climbs To The Top Rope. He Blows Kisses To The Crowd As He Hits A Defenseless Tim Ross With The Inflation! All Sabbah Then Rolls Out Of The Ring With His Middleweight Title Over His Shoulder As He Points To The New Tag Team Champions And Claps His Way Out Of The Entrance Way...**

**Chris Stunner and Jason look at each other as they don't realise what has happened, But before they can fully come to term with the bombshell announcement a lovely young blonde lady walks out to the entrance way wearing a red business skirt and holding a piece of paper with reading glasses on, The Male fans cheer and whistle as she draws attention away from the happenings in the ring..."

"Ummmm Hello Chris and Jason I'm Ms. Veronica Lovely; I have an announcement from Yours and my Boss, Mr. Robeson. Anyway, Let me read to you what Mr. Robeson as instructed me to tell you....

It has come to my attention that One Ali Sabbah Middleweight Champion has Crowned IWO Superstars Chris Stunner and Jason as the IWO Tag Team Champions. I regret to infrom you but even though Ali Sabbah and Myself did discuss the issue of the Tag Team Title it was never concluded to legitimate the Titles as I have no interest of reinstating the Tag Team Division Championships. So I would like to say those Tag Titles mean nothing here and your Match at No Remorse still stands. Sorry about this grievous news but those Tag Titles are pretty much useless.

But Two both men I bid you Good Luck for No Remorse...

Yours Sincerely, John Robeson
"

**Ms. Veronica takes off her glasses and flicks her hair as she seductively waves goodbye to the crowd and blows a kiss to Chris Stunner and Jason who are standing in the ring shocked. They realise the goal of this trick as they turn around to see Tim Ross a mangled Wreck after the beat down**

- COMMERCIAL BREAK -
Old 08 Oct 2004, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

And though the nigh time is reaching it's climax, the progression of the protagonist against his antagonists continues on... the struggle, the external conflict, it seems never ending. The dialouge is fraught with anger and despair, and pride. Unalienable pride that will break for all but one. The winner will take all. He will take the title. He will take the glory. He will take thier pride, and thier livelyhood. Will those who do not triumph stand this with nothing more than a moan, or be sprung into the everlasting midnight of failure? And will he who overcomes and proves his words were true, shall he gloat? Shall he be filled with a shock and surprise, a tear of knowing dropping from the window to his soul? Or shall he accept it, dignified, unaffected, indifferent. Having known all along the outcome, how will it feel when the fortune tellings and horoscopes come about as all right? When the stars have aligned in a way that all goes according to schedual. Will he even smile in joy? Or will it feel lackluster, unearned, an accomplishment to be mentioned under his breath?

Will they give him a valid reason of unbridled happiness over the inevitable? Will they step up, and give him something to fight for?

Will they prove him wrong?

They can't prove me wrong. The victory is what's coming. V-Day is on the horizon, shining down on us all, but casting shadows on your distressed faces. The zenith is where you will find me, overlooking your valley with smug arrogance.

Because I'll have earned it.

I'll have proved it.

I'll have won it.

The stress cracks are slowly appearing on your forms... it is my weight that put them there. It is my dominance that was a catalyst for them to form.

Morello and I, vs. Force and Rage.

= meaningless.

Shall I even show up for this match? Shall I pay any mind whatsoever to the outcome?

Perhaps.

Psychological advantage and all, maybe consider it a warm up for the final confrontation.

But why, oh why, must I team up with Morello? Really?

I feel no bond with this individual nor kinship. He is no peer of mine. But here we are, joined by contractural obligation imposed on us by some unseen pseudo deity of the IWO.

I rarely... mark that, never answer to legal implications that try to control me. I don't give in to threats. I do not cower at the power of intimidation.

I do things for myself. I shall participate in this useless battle that will not amount to anything.

But I will go in there and do things my way. For my benefit. For my means and measures.

And for you, I shall do nothing.

Force and Rage... Prepare for failure.

And Morello... don't expect to be left out of that particular club.

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

* To Awake and Avenge the dead hits the PA. Everyone’s attention turns to the entrance as Johnny Rage struts out to the ring to a chorus of boos*

Like I said last week, I was going to come and destroy Ravage and look what happened to him. People asked me why I had to do that, people said why did you do it Johnny. Well do you want to know why? It’s because I was out for blood. It was a first blood match, what was I supposed to do? He brought that upon himself. First he made it so I lost my rightful title shot at the battle royal and then costing me my match against Jason, he was just asking to get his ass beat. Big deal if he got injured during the match, it was still the match. I had to make sure I won, so I did what was necessary to get the win. Just because he was hurt doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to get my revenge. And revenge is what I got.

Let that be a message to every single one of you here in the IWO. If you mess with me at all, be prepared to get your ass beaten mercilessly.

*Johnny stares out into the crowd as the fans give him a huge batch of heat*

Now this week I am teamed with Unstoppable Force against Tony Morello and Rusty Cooledge . This is going to be a great match, for me. I am going to go in with no help from Force mind you and just tear apart Cooledge and Morello. I will left up one of them, up on my shoulders and then give them an earth shattering Meltdown, then the other one will feel the power of the Meltdown. Cooledge, I am out for blood now, you tell us to prepare for failure. I am not preparing to fail, I won’t fail. You will be the one staring up at the lights as the ref counts 1, 2, 3.

And a word of advice for you Force, if you even think about getting in my way you can bet your ass that I won’t even hesitate to kick your ass like you were my opponent not my partner.

*Johnny Rage drops the mic and walks out the ring, as the camera cuts to a commercial*

- BACKSTAGE SEGMENT -

We cut to a Camera inside Morello's Dressing as Obsecure Sounds and Italian cursing is heard through the Closed Bathroom Door....

- BACKSTAGE PROMO -

Victory...is a sweet thing..theres no satisfaction like it...and last week..I was supposed to get that satisfaction..and I didn't.. You see..I won the match last week..But I now come to find out that i'm in another match with Rusty and Morello... I'm so utterly tired of this playing around crap. All these little fancy tag matches and such are really going nowhere...and..lets look at the facts here..

Rusty beat me and Morello at the Battle Royal..and I won last week..so it's obvious that Morello should be out of the picture...But I now see he could be part of the title match..Now..I don't have a clue what he's doing to stay in the title hunt..but what I do know is..he won't be in it for long..You see...I have a supreme dislike for little maggots who get what they don't deserve..and it's unfortunate for you Morello...that the powers that be didn't tag you up with me..because Now I can break your neck..and although several of my attempts have failed...this one won't..you can guarentee that..

Now Rusty..your confidence level still seems to be riding high..which somewhat surprises me..seeing as I'm the only one to beat the 2 other candidates for the title 1..2...3..See..you can spout off your little meaningless catchphrases..Fuck...you can go put on some wings and fly off a bridge if you want too...But the fact of the matter remains..you have NEVER...EVER...pinned me...or Morello for that matter..You wanted to call yourself an inmovable object...well I moved you last week..and I will do it this week..and however many times I have too..to win that world title.

On to this week..another prep match for the 3 title contenders..me being with Rage..and Rusty and Morello as partners..Now..in wrestling..they're some matches...you just don't want to mess up on..and this one may be it....I will get a final glance at my competitors before the showdown for the title..One last Chance to study them..to find any glaring weaknesses..So Rage..I'm not worried about you..not one bit..see..you're in the big time now kid..no more of the jobber shit..and I don't trust you..because quite frankly..I think you'll wet your pants..But...I will try to form a little teamwork with you..but once our little match is over...Hunting season is open on you..

So.the final precursor to the night is upon us..Now I take every match seriously...but I might look past this one a little bit..and on to bigger things..But..I'm bringing my A game out there...and Rusty and Morello will as well..So this is the final encounter before the match that matters..and it will be an interesting one to say the least..All I can say is...Stay Tuned...Stay Tuned...

- BACKSTAGE SEGMENT -

Again we cut again to another Camera as it follows Rage to the Ring for the Tag Team match, When Out of nowhere Ravage Clubs Rage with his Crotches, Inraged Ravage crushes the Crotches into Rage's spine repeatatively as angrily swears and shouts At Rage. Ravage Grabs him and throws some hard right hands into Rage before he knees him and tosses him down a flight of stairs. Rage spills dangerous down the Staircase and crashs at the bottom a mess. "Little Son of a Bitch!" Rage shouts, Finally some Ring officials find where Ravage is and order him away from Rage who lays a twisted Wreck and the base of the Stairway. Before he leaves the Scene, Ravage Screams back "I'll Fucking see you at No Remorse! Bitch!"

- COMMERCIAL BREAK, WHEN WE RETURN
RUSTY & MORELLO VS. UNSTOPPABLE FORCE AND RAGE -
Old 08 Oct 2004, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

As the Tag Match is annouced Rusty effortlessly marches to the Ring, which the crowd behind him. He hops in the ring as "Eyes Wired Shut" plays over the Arena as The Unstoppable Force marches to the ring. Force gets in thering and gets in Rusty's face as it seems Both their Partners have been eliminated from Competeting. But before they can get to action a Dark Shadowly Figure once again Graces the Entracne way with his pressence.

"Rusty Cooledge and The Unstoppable Force, Two True Warriors of the IWO but I did listen to what you guys had to say about this Tag Team Match up, Now seeing as your partners are no long active for the night common sense would lead us to a Straight out singles match up. Well for that to happen I'd have to give it the go ahead but of course, I'm not going to do that. But I will allow you to Pick Your Match up for No Remorse, Now even Though Morello couldn't make it he is still part of the match as much as as a Referee is involved in a match, He's there when you need him him but not there when you need him the most. But These are you choices...

- Hardcore TLC Match

- 3 Way Iron Man Match

- 3 Man Table Elimination

- The Match I thought up just for this Occassion.... The IWO Coliseum

I'll Run down the Logistics of Each match Type:

TLC+ Title Match:
Your basic Ladder for the Heavyweight Title make but the Outsides of the Ring will be Littered with various Items from Bin, Tables, Chairs, Fire Exstingushers, Janitorial Instruments etc.

3 Way Iron man Match:
Instead of Two men, Three Men, The Man with the Most Pinfall count at the end will be IWO Champion

Table Elimination:
The Winner has to Put Both Opponents through Tables, But If You're Put through you can still be in it if the Person that put you through a hasn't put you're other Opponent through a Table also.

The IWO Coliseum:
I Know you eager to hear this one, The Ring is surrounded by an 16ft Cage, not that modern version where the Cage is Chicken Wire I mean the Old Steel Black Frame with a Grid of Horizontal Squares about 4 inches wide and tall for each square, On the walls will be Various Weaponms to use however the IWO Championship Title dangles 22ft above the Ring. To get the title you have to first escapse the Coliseum by climbing over the Top and on the outside is a 20ft Ladder, On the South end of the Coliseum is a little flip down hatch wide enough to slide the Ladder Through and for you to also fit through to re-enter the Coliseum, By now you should realise the 20ft Ladder is used to Get the Title and to Win this Gurelling match.

Now I will leave this wide open for You 3 to decide..."

Paul Robeson Bows as he exits the Stage as IWO Redemption goes off the Air....
------------

Weak Ending I know, But You can't have a Tag match Unless all 4 Men promo....

Anyway Rusty, One and Sub, PM which you'd prefer....
Old 08 Oct 2004, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice job, Dante...but I want my tag title
Old 08 Oct 2004, 10:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Well You can sport the Banner around still....

Ali Will still present them to you....
Old 08 Oct 2004, 11:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Heh....ok then...

*EDIT*

Which ones?

Last edited by Side Effect; 08 Oct 2004 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08 Oct 2004, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

....I dunno, Pick one....
Old 08 Oct 2004, 11:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Oh...you know which one I'll pick
Old 08 Oct 2004, 11:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I guess I'll use the same one as you.
Old 08 Oct 2004, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Yeah...I think that would be best.
Old 09 Oct 2004, 01:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i was about to Post my match, but you beat me to it. great show. with my PC fixed, i can both promo and Post my matches.

Old 09 Oct 2004, 07:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

congrats champs