ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption Wk 3:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2004, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Redemption Wk 3:

Forced Tag match-up
Jason & Tim Ross Vs. Ali Sabbah & Chris Stunner

Cutlip Vs. Khoas

The Boss Vs. Dante

Forced tag Team Match
Force & Rage Vs. Rusty & Morello

(You may PM any Backstage Skits you may want to pitch)

(We Have two new members so Debut Promo in here or the PPV)

(Head to Head Promos are also Open)

Current IWO Jobbers:
The Boss
Khoas
Spiro
Industrial Psycho
--------------------------

PRE SHOW NOTES:
Word has gotten out of the Current Confirmed Card for IWO No Remorse.

Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Jason Vs. Chris Stunner

Hardcore Match:
Cutlip Vs. Dante Fatel

Middleweight Title Defense
Ali Sabbah Vs. ?????

World Title Match: Stipulation Pending
Rusty Cooledge Vs. Morello Vs. Unstoppable Force

IWO Wk 4: No Remorse
Old 01 Oct 2004, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*Mercy Drive’s “Follow” hits the arena as the fans stand on their feet to chant an unwanted “Cutlip Sucks” Chant”, But Cutlip looks to the crowd, and simply ignored them, with a definite game face on*

*Grabs mic and stands in middle of ring, simply looking around*

“You know, Khaos, I really feel sorry for you pal…..I feel sorry that tonight, I’m going to have to crush you. You see, I haven’t been the happiest of people as of late, due to the cowardly ways of Mr. Fatel. I haven’t gotten over the way…the way he…..”

*Looks as if he a cat bit his tongue, as he’s afraid to admit the truth*

“….The way he kicked my ass last week.”

*Fans cheer a bit*

“Now normally, I would get over an ass-kicking………..if it were done correctly and honestly. The way Dante handled me after the match, is just the saddened truth of what he will simply grind down too eventually, and become the biggest coward in IWO history. Now If only he had never low-blowed me, he probably would be lying in a hospital bed right now, no, he WOULD be lying in a hospital bed. “

*Fans Boo, and chant the words Cutlip hates to hear “CUTLIP SUCKS, CUTLIP SUCKS!” *

“Oh what the hell do you people know of wrestling, all you do is keep your eyes glued to a TV, and judge and talk all the shit you want, I’d like to see one of you out here in the ring with me, or any IWO wrestler for that matter. “

*Fans continue to boo*

“So like I was saying, Dante, you will pay and have your crap clammed down your throat. Now…to Khaos…Khaos, It’s very sad that you’re not going to be making checks anymore.

“Maybe last week, I was a bit short of taking Dante out of the world of professional wrestling…….”

*Once again looks calm, but after a furious face is shown by Cutlip, he raises his tone very loud and clear*

“BUT COME TONIGHT, KHAOS, I WILL CAUSE YOUR WHOLE FACE KHAOS. After tonight you will not be able to walk, you will not be able to stand, you won’t even be able to eat with the beating you have that is anxiously awaiting you my friend.”

“I promise each and everyone of you here, and all you people at home, and to everyone in the back , all of IWO, I WILL take this shitface out of the world of professional wrestling, because after the harsh, crucial, unbelievable beating for you my friend, you will have your crap clammed down your throat. See you in hell…….”

*Leaves ring as his music plays out*
Old 01 Oct 2004, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Rolls Down Window*

Yeah, I know I said I didn’t care about this stuff… I know I said that Sabbah wasn’t a threat. I know I said he was a stepping-stone. He still is a stepping-stone, now its just personal. Sabbah, that was bullshit. That was pure bullshit and I sure as hell ain’t gonna stand for it. I should have your title for it. You should be suspended got-damnit. Don’t you EVER think that I will skip an opportunity to win dirty against you from now on. You, Sir, have made an enemy out of me. Don’t forget it, I sure won’t.

As for this tag team stuff… I dunno. I’m just getting shoved into this shit. Where’s my control here? Where’s my prerogative? Just who the hell is this Jason guy and why am I set up with him?

Whatever. Fuck him and fuck you. Get that camera outta my got-damned face.

*Rolls Up Window*
Old 01 Oct 2004, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Breaking the Habit plays as Jason comes out to loud cheers from the crowd,he notices a sign in the crowd that says "Jason Kicks Ass" and grabs the sign and shows it to the camera while smiling,then gives it back to the fan and grabs a mic as he makes his way into the ring*

Jason - Last week I was put into a Triangle Match with Khaos and Chris Stunner,well Khaos was a piece of cake for both Chris and I as we eliminated right away,then we both put on amazing match that I should have won but one Alli Sabbah's little buddies accompanied Chris to the ring and helped him win by knocking me in the head with some sort of object.

*Crowd boos as Jason mentions that*

Jason - Yeah,I fealt the same way but that was until I found out that I will get my revenge on Chris later tonight,Alli Sabbah is the least of my problems but if he gets in my way then he will regret it later,and as for my partner Tim Ross,well I heard him use the words "Fuck him and fuck you too".Now,I believe he was referring to me,well Timmy boy I really don't need the help but since you want to take Sabbah as much I want to take out Stunner then it makes sense that we team up.

*Jason pauses for a moment*

Jason - Honestly,I'm not here to make friends though,so Fuck You too Tim,as for Stunner and Sabbah,well they better get ready to feel my pain.

*Jason drops the mic and leaves as there is a thunderous roar of cheers from the crowd*
Old 02 Oct 2004, 12:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(The camera focuses backstage with Alli relaxing in a hot tub with a few of his wives.)

Hello Hello my friends. First of all let me congratulate Chris upon his victory in his match.

(The Crowd boos heavily as Alli raises a glass of champagne to the camera and slowly sips from it.)

Now to address my opponants. Tim Ross you were very foolish to refuse my generous offer earlier and now you seem to be throwing some sort of tantrum. I would like to show my adoring fans some footage of your way of wrestling.

(The crowd boos as footage shows Tim Ross with his feet on the ropes trying to get a cheap victory over Alli.)

See Tim you fail to realize that honesty is the best policy in business and that is why you lost. Unlike myself who is a man of complete honor you had to try and cheat to beat me. Here is the result of your treachery.

(Footage shows of Alli giving Ross the closing deal and pinning him. The crowd starts chanting Alli sucks Alli sucks.)

And such language Tim. I would never use such profanity in front of women and children they are precious and should not be corrupted. I am glad you failed to join me for I could never team with such a dishonest foul mouthed heathen.

(Alli shakes his head sadly until one of his wives whisper in his ear then he smiles and says.)

As for you Jason. Perhaps it is time for me to offer you one of my remarkable deals.
Chris listen up too for it involves you as well. As you both know I am the Middleweight Champion yet I keep wrestling in tag matches. Now as great as it is for me to team with such a wrestler as Chris it would be better if I could concentrate on my title defenses. Therefore my offer is as follows. if you join up with us Jason I Alli Sabbah will agree to finance yuourself and Cris as the newest and greatest tag team in the IWO. As a matter of fact I will even agree to have made for the both of you something the IWO is severely lacking. TAG TEAM BELTS. All you have to do Jason is join us and the entire world will be at your fingertips. See what it did for Chris you also can benefit from joining with us. I look forward to doing business with you in the future and hope you realize that I Alli am your friend while Mr. Ross is.... Well you saw how he is for yourself.

(Alli waves his hand dismissively to the camera and it goes black for a second then shows footage of Tim Ross saying Fuck him and fuck you too.)

Old 02 Oct 2004, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Don't say you didn't ask for it....

The Camera focuses from Pitch black to Dante sitting back in his rusty stool backstage somewhere...

With a Lit Cigarrette in his hand and a serious look on his face Dante sits up to re-address the camera.

You thought you were king shit, trying to fucking scare me with your dumbass shouting and threats. Hell I thought to myself "How the Fuck can I teach this dumbshit a lesson?" Then it came to me. "Kick his ass, doesn't matter how just fucking break him!" So I did, wasn't clean but I got the message across. I'm not afraid of you Cutlip, You can say this and that but you had to be put in your fucking place.

Dante stares blankly at teh Camera as the Crowd ive a mixed reaction on Dante's response...

hearing the crowd before they really don't think much of you, You arrogant pompuss prick, Generally I don't think much of you either, like my Opponent. Tonight its just Slim pickings for Myself as I go up against "The Boss" yet another worthless sack of shit. I'll probably kick his ass so hard he'll probably be in intersive care for Weeks fishing pieces of Teeth down his throat in the surgery room. But Cutlip I openly accept your Rematch for Next Week at No Remorse but be sure....

More Mixed Reation from the Crowd as Dante continues to speak

You Will Lose, Don't you get it? You can't win, You're just some punk kid trying too fucking hard here. That type of shit will get you nowhere here, Fucking Nowhere kid! So you can try, dear lord you can try to beat me or even hurt me but rest assure it'll be you on that Mat neek week in a pool of your own blood while I walk out....

The Better Man....

Just finally before I leave you, just watch the Example that I make of "The Boss" because I'll be thinking of you and how your pathetic existance just manages to Push me to the edge....

Dante, Folds up the stool, flicks the cigarette out of his grip and walks out of the Camera shot as it fades to Black....
Old 03 Oct 2004, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Slither's beat interrupts the silence*

*red fills the arena taking over the colors of shirts*

*Stunner cockily strides to the ring as fans dont know whether to boo
or cheer*

Stunner: Thank you...Alli.

(pause)

Stunner: Tonight is a tag match, a tag match that is full of rivalry.
Rivalry that needs to be settled.

(pause)

Stunner: Rivalry, and interesting subject. Jason, you're nonsense of
blowing things out of porportion has caused this rivalry. You, sir,
are an incompetant fool.

(pause as half the fans cheer, half boo)

Stunner: Jason, you're about as skilled as Spiro (laughs slitely)

(gives cocky grin)

Stunner: You know, with rivalry, you need skill. Skill to win that
rivalry....In which you have none of.

(more boos than cheers)

Stunner: Tim Ross...you mess with Alli....you mess with me. I can't
to meet you in the ring, and kick your ass along with Jason.

(pause)

Stunner: Now, at IWO No Remorse, I meet Jason in a two out of three
falls match. In which I will win pin number one...and pin number two,
then beat jason within an inch of his life, and pin him to completely
shut him out.

(pause)

Stunner: And that...is the truth...if you believe otherwise...you can
go fuck yourself.

(slither blasts as redness takes over the arena)

(stunner grins as he walks up the ramp, turns around, and lifts his
arms in the air)
Old 03 Oct 2004, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

And though the nigh time is reaching it's climax, the progression of the protagonist against his antagonists continues on... the struggle, the external conflict, it seems never ending. The dialouge is fraught with anger and despair, and pride. Unalienable pride that will break for all but one. The winner will take all. He will take the title. He will take the glory. He will take thier pride, and thier livelyhood. Will those who do not triumph stand this with nothing more than a moan, or be sprung into the everlasting midnight of failure? And will he who overcomes and proves his words were true, shall he gloat? Shall he be filled with a shock and surprise, a tear of knowing dropping from the window to his soul? Or shall he accept it, dignified, unaffected, indifferent. Having known all along the outcome, how will it feel when the fortune tellings and horoscopes come about as all right? When the stars have aligned in a way that all goes according to schedual. Will he even smile in joy? Or will it feel lackluster, unearned, an accomplishment to be mentioned under his breath?

Will they give him a valid reason of unbridled happiness over the inevitable? Will they step up, and give him something to fight for?

Will they prove him wrong?

They can't prove me wrong. The victory is what's coming. V-Day is on the horizon, shining down on us all, but casting shadows on your distressed faces. The zenith is where you will find me, overlooking your valley with smug arrogance.

Because I'll have earned it.

I'll have proved it.

I'll have won it.

The stress cracks are slowly appearing on your forms... it is my weight that put them there. It is my dominance that was a catalyst for them to form.

Morello and I, vs. Force and Rage.

= meaningless.

Shall I even show up for this match? Shall I pay any mind whatsoever to the outcome?

Perhaps.

Psychological advantage and all, maybe consider it a warm up for the final confrontation.

But why, oh why, must I team up with Morello? Really?

I feel no bond with this individual nor kinship. He is no peer of mine. But here we are, joined by contractural obligation imposed on us by some unseen pseudo deity of the IWO.

I rarely... mark that, never answer to legal implications that try to control me. I don't give in to threats. I do not cower at the power of intimidation.

I do things for myself. I shall participate in this useless battle that will not amount to anything.

But I will go in there and do things my way. For my benefit. For my means and measures.

And for you, I shall do nothing.

Force and Rage... Prepare for failure.

And Morello... don't expect to be left out of that particular club.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 12:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Suddenly a rather short figure walks down in the dark then raises his arms when hes in the riong and fire comes all outside the ring then the lights come on revealing Swinn Alli Sabbas dwarfish assistant standing in the ring wearing blue jeans and a Khaos t-shirt. He begins to speak in his small high pitched voice..

(Um hello there I just wanted to address everyone regarding my match verses Cutlip. I khaos am very afraid and would like to apologise in advance for and slight I might have caused you Mr. Cutlip. Please do not hurt me for I am a sad pitiful man who is not really the god of punk and really just a sad and pitiful excuse for a human being.)

Tears well up in his eyes and he begins to speak more frantically.

(I mean please you gotta listen I never wanted to be a wrestler I just wanted to be a gardner. I thought I was being hired as the janitor not to fight big tough people like you. How about you just let me come in the ring and lie down and you pin me. Please you gotta help me Im so very afraid to be hurt.)

He breaks down in sobs and crawls miserably out of the arena on his hands and knees.

Old 06 Oct 2004, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTLIP
*Mercy Drive’s “Follow” hits the arena as the fans stand on their feet to chant an unwanted “Cutlip Sucks” Chant”, But Cutlip looks to the crowd, and simply ignored them, with a definite game face on*

*Grabs mic and stands in middle of ring, simply looking around*

“You know, Khaos, I really feel sorry for you pal…..I feel sorry that tonight, I’m going to have to crush you. You see, I haven’t been the happiest of people as of late, due to the cowardly ways of Mr. Fatel. I haven’t gotten over the way…the way he…..”

*Looks as if he a cat bit his tongue, as he’s afraid to admit the truth*

“….The way he kicked my ass last week.”

*Fans cheer a bit*

“Now normally, I would get over an ass-kicking………..if it were done correctly and honestly. The way Dante handled me after the match, is just the saddened truth of what he will simply grind down too eventually, and become the biggest coward in IWO history. Now If only he had never low-blowed me, he probably would be lying in a hospital bed right now, no, he WOULD be lying in a hospital bed. “

*Fans Boo, and chant the words Cutlip hates to hear “CUTLIP SUCKS, CUTLIP SUCKS!” *

“Oh what the hell do you people know of wrestling, all you do is keep your eyes glued to a TV, and judge and talk all the shit you want, I’d like to see one of you out here in the ring with me, or any IWO wrestler for that matter. “

*Fans continue to boo*

“So like I was saying, Dante, you will pay and have your crap clammed down your throat. Now…to Khaos…Khaos, It’s very sad that you’re not going to be making checks anymore.

“Maybe last week, I was a bit short of taking Dante out of the world of professional wrestling…….”

*Once again looks calm, but after a furious face is shown by Cutlip, he raises his tone very loud and clear*

“BUT COME TONIGHT, KHAOS, I WILL CAUSE YOUR WHOLE FACE KHAOS. After tonight you will not be able to walk, you will not be able to stand, you won’t even be able to eat with the beating you have that is anxiously awaiting you my friend.”

“I promise each and everyone of you here, and all you people at home, and to everyone in the back , all of IWO, I WILL take this shitface out of the world of professional wrestling, because after the harsh, crucial, unbelievable beating for you my friend, you will have your crap clammed down your throat. See you in hell…….”

*Leaves ring as his music plays out*

A7X - Unholy Confessions plays as Khaos makes his way down to the ring with a mic

he steps into the ring with a huge pop from the crowd

Khaos stares down CUTLIP , he begins to speak

Khaos : hey , Cutlip , you really think you can beat The Phenomenal One ? . im gonna knock you out and paint the town red with your blood . your not gonna see daylight again . its the dawn of a new era , the era of "The Phenomenal One" Khaos .

Crowd pop

Khaos : wrestlings my life Cutlip and im not prepared to let you ruin it . im gonna make sure you dont get up , so what i propose is a Last Man Standing match

Huge Pop as Khaos waits for a response
Old 07 Oct 2004, 08:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dude He ain't gonna respond, its your basic One and one only Person says all in one hit Promo scheme we're running here....

BTW The Show Will be up in 2 days...

By Default so Far Rusty will Kick all your asses in the Main EVent....

PROMO NOW, You have 48 hours....
Old 08 Oct 2004, 03:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

* To Awake and Avenge the dead hits the PA. Everyone’s attention turns to the entrance as Johnny Rage struts out to the ring to a chorus of boos*

Like I said last week, I was going to come and destroy Ravage and look what happened to him. People asked me why I had to do that, people said why did you do it Johnny. Well do you want to know why? It’s because I was out for blood. It was a first blood match, what was I supposed to do? He brought that upon himself. First he made it so I lost my rightful title shot at the battle royal and then costing me my match against Jason, he was just asking to get his ass beat. Big deal if he got injured during the match, it was still the match. I had to make sure I won, so I did what was necessary to get the win. Just because he was hurt doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to get my revenge. And revenge is what I got.
Let that be a message to every single one of you here in the IWO. If you mess with me at all, be prepared to get your ass beaten mercilessly.

*Johnny stares out into the crowd as the fans give him a huge batch of heat*

Now this week I am teamed with Unstoppable Force against Tony Morello and Rusty Cooledge . This is going to be a great match, for me. I am going to go in with no help from Force mind you and just tear apart Cooledge and Morello. I will left up one of them, up on my shoulders and then give them an earth shattering Meltdown, then the other one will feel the power of the Meltdown. Cooledge, I am out for blood now, you tell us to prepare for failure. I am not preparing to fail, I won’t fail. You will be the one staring up at the lights as the ref counts 1, 2, 3.
And a word of advice for you Force, if you even think about getting in my way you can bet your ass that I won’t even hesitate to kick your ass like you were my opponent not my partner.

*Johnny Rage drops the mic and walks out the ring, as the camera cuts to a commercial*

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Old 08 Oct 2004, 05:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

If Sub or One don't promo within 24 hours I'm just making it one on one with Rusty and Rage....

Or i'll just award Rusty with the Belt...either way....
Old 08 Oct 2004, 06:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Victory...is a sweet thing..theres no satisfaction like it...and last week..I was supposed to get that satisfaction..and I didn't.. You see..I won the match last week..But I now come to find out that i'm in another match with Rusty and Morello... I'm so utterly tired of this playing around crap. All these little fancy tag matches and such are really going nowhere...and..lets look at the facts here..

Rusty beat me and Morello at the Battle Royal..and I won last week..so it's obvious that Morello should be out of the picture...But I now see he could be part of the title match..Now..I don't have a clue what he's doing to stay in the title hunt..but what I do know is..he won't be in it for long..You see...I have a supreme dislike for little maggots who get what they don't deserve..and it's unfortunate for you Morello...that the powers that be didn't tag you up with me..because Now I can break your neck..and although several of my attempts have failed...this one won't..you can guarentee that..

Now Rusty..your confidence level still seems to be riding high..which somewhat surprises me..seeing as I'm the only one to beat the 2 other candidates for the title 1..2...3..See..you can spout off your little meaningless catchphrases..Fuck...you can go put on some wings and fly off a bridge if you want too...But the fact of the matter remains..you have NEVER...EVER...pinned me...or Morello for that matter..You wanted to call yourself an inmovable object...well I moved you last week..and I will do it this week..and however many times I have too..to win that world title.

On to this week..another prep match for the 3 title contenders..me being with Rage..and Rusty and Morello as partners..Now..in wrestling..they're some matches...you just don't want to mess up on..and this one may be it....I will get a final glance at my competitors before the showdown for the title..One last Chance to study them..to find any glaring weaknesses..So Rage..I'm not worried about you..not one bit..see..you're in the big time now kid..no more of the jobber shit..and I don't trust you..because quite frankly..I think you'll wet your pants..But...I will try to form a little teamwork with you..but once our little match is over...Hunting season is open on you..

So.the final precursor to the night is upon us..Now I take every match seriously...but I might look past this one a little bit..and on to bigger things..But..I'm bringing my A game out there...and Rusty and Morello will as well..So this is the final encounter before the match that matters..and it will be an interesting one to say the least..All I can say is...Stay Tuned...Stay Tuned...
Old 08 Oct 2004, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

.....I guess I'm going to have to write out Sub for this Week.