ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Allis Oasis Featuring Dante

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Allis Oasis Featuring Dante

(The camera focuses backstage where Alli is relaxing once again surrounded by his wives and bodyguards)

Hello hello my friends and welcome to another edition of Allis Oasis. Today we have with us a man who just suffered a loss to the newcomer Cutlip. Id like to welcome to my show Dante Fatel.

Old 30 Sep 2004, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dante sits upright as he shakes hands with Ali Sabbah...

Thank You Ali Sabbah, But I couldn't help but note you say I suffered a loss? I find that hard to swallow as just last night I kicked that Poor Newbie's teeht in. But ya know, it part of theprogram, Piss me off and get hurt. A DQ win, means absolute nothing...

After the show Cutlip extend a contract clause for a re-match, naturally I'd usually pass away such a meger opponent but some kids just need to be taught lessons more than once. I mean a Kid won't learn his ABC on the first try, So I guess this is my way of walking this newbie through the IWO....

Step by Step, He'll get some sense beaten into him....

Anyway Sabbah you're looking Good, You losing weight?
Old 01 Oct 2004, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yes I understand what you mean by teaching people manners and I wish you good fortune in your next match against him if you need anything remember you can always count on your friend Alli. As for my weight I have hired only the best personal trainers and am in peak physical condition thank you for asking.

OK without further delay my first question is....

Who in the IWO would you most like to face and why?

Old 02 Oct 2004, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good Question...

Dante holds his hand to his face thinking the question over....

You Ali....

I'd probably like to face you. I believe you have yet to recieve many worthy challengers so I myself being the true warrior that I am would certainly give you a run for your money. But of course it may come out interesting, You may even lose to me.

Dante sits back content with his reply as his awaits Ali's reply with a smug look on his face.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ah thats great Dante. I am sure you may someday reach your goal of challenging myself. I thank you for your praise and you are correct in the fact that I am forced to defend myself against unscrupulous individuals such as Tim Ross. Can you believe he tried to cheat against me? Oh well as for the next question. What would you do for an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas with 100000 dollars to gamble with? Would you perhaps ensure that a certain individual with the initials T.R. did not make it to his match next week?

Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante gives Ali Sabbah a Cold Stare...

Gambling only feels right with the Money you Earn, Gambling Money I was given....Just don't have that same feel. I mean if you're holding 3 jacks with $3000 dollars that took 2 weeks to earn, that gives you a real Heart Flutter praying to Sweet Jesus above you don't lose it but When you're holding 3 Jacks with $3000 that was given to you...

It just ain't the same, You can lose that money but feel okay. I was taught when you make a mistake it teaches you something. Now to this day I have no idea what I've learnt I can just honestly say....

You Never get Older, Just Better....

Ohhh Right, Sorry for getting a little sidetracked, Just My Humble opinion....
Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Oh but you would earn that money Dante but if you do not want it thats ok too. As for question number three.

What exactly brought you to the IWO?

Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

I guess Passion, As A child I grew up in a Boarding House and all the other kids kinda resented me for being a little stubborn and arrogant and above all smarter than them but I instantly took to the Art that is Wrestling. Soon as I was Free from that Hell hole I took up Martial Arts, I was a natuarl too apprently, I'l thank my parents the next time I see 'em. But I guess I knew I'd rather use my skills to be a Preformer, A Wrestler so I went out and trainned and just as my luck would bring me, I had landed a Deal with the IWO...

Formerlly known as the AWF, I'm still working my way slowly to the top but I guess I'll still fall back on the old saying...

You Never get older, Just better...
Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well I have some other question I could ask however Ill go a different route and see if there is anything you would like to ask me.

Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

I'm curious to know how You Stubbled apon your vast fortune? I never thought much of the Rich and Welathy, Just pressumed that they were self-indulgent Pricks with Silver Spoons up their ass, But Surely you can't be like that Ali?
Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Oh no never would I be self indulgent instead I like to spread my wealth among others. Have you not seen my generosity towards Chris Stunner? My friends are always taken care of very well. Ah as for my fortune. Well It started out with my father Majied Ibn Jahd Sabbah who is a wealthy oil merchant from Saudi Arabia. We moved to Egypt when things geated up in our homeland and it is then that I branched out into my own business which is that of retail sales and purchasing. Well now that I have answered you perhaps it is time to take a few calls from our listeners?

Old 02 Oct 2004, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Uhh...fisrt-time caller here.Got a question for Dante:

You say you want to teach me, Cutlip, a lesson to not mess with you, so you low-blow your way to it.Now I may not care about getting DQ'd, well mainly for the fact I dont have to use objects such as weapons, or low-blows for that matter.So If you really could take me out, why'd you have to do it by low-blow? Was it because you were scared of being taken out of the World of professional wrestling? Huh, Did my words get to you.Because frankly, I just don't get that a man who has so much ability must use a low-blow to take the cheap way out.....We're having our match at No Remorse, and it's hardcore rules buddy, so since it's allowed, expect some good ol' fashioned "hammer" time if you know what I mean.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante shakes his head with disbelief...

Ahhh My Busy Friend Cutlip, Indeed true it was a Low-Blow to stop you in your tracks but of course the only way I can defend myself is to say, You really deserved it. Let me just say I had some extra incentive when you said the following not long ago...

Quote:
“ COME TONITE, DANTE,I WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THE WORLD OF WRESTLING,I WILL TAKE YOU OUT SO BAD, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH I NEVER JOINED IWO.SO EITHER GET YOUR SIMPLETON PATHETIC LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE IF YOU GET IN MY WAY....better yet, i'll make you get in my way,just so i can have a purpose to beat the living shit out of you…plain and simple........You better begin to dig a coffin for yourself Dante, make sure it's in the middle of nowhere as well just so you don't annoy people with your annoying presence,TONITE I WILL CLAM YOUR CRAP DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From your Debut night at IWO and you're already making big threats with me, Now that is down right gutsy.....no just stupid! So say what you will but I don't take direct threats warmily, Hell people have had worse beattings just for looking at me wrong. What makes you think you Scare me with Ridiculous claims that you'll take me out of the Wrestling Profession, HA! That is Rich, I don't like snot nosed punks that instantly think they're top shit but talking up a storm so I put you in your place....

Dante sits back and looks at Ali,

You wanna share your thoughts Ali?
Old 02 Oct 2004, 10:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

My thoughts are that I believe one of you are going to be very sorry they ever stepped foot in this federation. However if you two are in need of anything to halp you in your battle I have a variety of items suitable for hardcore matches for sale at your local Allis Emporium so feel free to come in and browse. For you Dante I shall give a special discount as well since you were so kind to appear on my show.

Old 03 Oct 2004, 01:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Why Thank You Ali, Infact I like to look of that Gold Plate Nightstick you have crafted in the entrance way, I would think it would look pretty nice logged into Cutlip's Skull....

Anyway, While we still have my opponent still online the line, perhaps he has something else to say....