ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption Wk 2: Promo Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Redemption Wk 2: Promo Thread

Triangle Match
Jason vs. Chris Stunner vs. Khaos
Rules: Pretty much a Triple Threat except the winner has to eliminate both his opponents.

Singles
Industrial Psycho vs. The Boss

Singles
Cutlip vs. Dante

Old School Rules Signles:
Tim Ross Vs. Ali Sabbah
Rules:
If you use a Closed Fist you will be DQ'd on the spot
No climbing to the top rope
No kicking with the toe of your foot
Just straight up Grappling...

First Blood Match
Ravage Vs. Rage

3 Way Tag-in Match
Rusty Vs. UnStoppable Force Vs. Morello
Rules: It will be a one on one contest but the third man must be tagged in to get into the match. Only two men may wrestle at a time as the third may tag his way back in.
------------------

If you do not promo your character will lose his match instantaniously and if both members do not wrestle then no match written, Have fun Girls...
Old 17 Sep 2004, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

( The camera shifts to the locker room where Alli Sabbah is celebrating with his wives. Swinn is djing and the sounds of Kool and the Gangs Celebration is pumping from the speakers. Alli turns and sees the camera giving his winning smile.)

Oh hello again my friends. I am glad you could arrive here for my wonderful occasion. I have just received a wonderful gift from the owner of the IWO and we are having a party to celebrate.

(With that said one of his bodyguards walk in with a rather large package wrapped in multicolored paper with a bow on it. Alli rips it open and looks inside. He gasps in surprise and smiles. Reaching in he pulls out the IWO middleweight title to a chorus of cheers from Swinn and his wives. However the cheers are soon drowned out by the chorus of boos and chants of Bullsh!t,Buuuuulllllsh!!!!!!!!!t)

Oh my friends it appears that the owner is such a shrewd individual he sees the benefit of having an esteemed individual such as myself wearing the title.

( People are heard shouting things like. You bought it, Fn liar, etc....)

Oh yes and Chris I am glad that we won our match and I wish I could be there in your corner during your match next week unfortunately I have to prepare for my match against Tim Ross. However I shall not leave an investment like you to fend for himself. I will let you choose whom may accompany you to the ring. Either Swinn or one of my bodyguards will be in your corner with you if you so choose.

( The crowd are still booing and yelling things like leave the poor guy alone and let him wrestle, he doesnt need your help, etc....)

Ok and now to address my opponant. Mr. Ross I have heard about you in certain circles and I have an idea about you. I am wondering why two esteemed individuals such as ourselves even need to wrestle against each other. We should pool our resources and become The Conglomorate! With our money and wit the whole of the IWO could not stand the three of us. The third member being Chris Stunner of course even us men of means needs someone to do our dirty work sometimes. I do so hate getting my hands messy. I look forward to hearing you answer once we meet in the ring and hopefully we will have prosperous business relations in the future.

( Alli turns to his celebration raising his title in the air as the crowd boos loudly. The camera fades out however the boos remain for quite some time after.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 08:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Searing burn of a lit cigarette once again lights up the dark room

Welcome.....Welcome to my House.....

A Dull click is heard as a Single light hovering just above Dante's head lights up the room like a Gold Christmas tree, We find Dante slouched over a rusty stool face away from the camera

The Carema zooms in as Dante, Takes the cigarette out of his mouth and face the Camera

Cutlip, A strange name for opponent but I have yet to see your work. Be asure my friend you stand little to no chance of coming out of your debut match a victor. I know a lot about pain, God knows I can take it and definetly diss it out but what you'll be experiencing will be sheer agony. Now listen here Rookie in the IWO you have to earn your stripes so you're first big test comes with me. Now really you only have two options get in the ring and lay on your back to aviod the imminent torture that will inflicted into your soft body....or....if you choose otherwise or you can try and fight back, Truth be told not many have succeed with Option B.

Dante drops and shakes his head with a manicial grin, Dante still grasping the half burnt away cigarette flicks it away to the side as he re-fouces back onto the camera.

Frankly lately my opponents have been somewhat unworthy of my greatness, Last Weeks match seemed like a cakewalk hell I've broken a sweat for less then that. But apprently now I'm just here as the welcoming commity for Green Rookies like yourself. Unworthy, talentless and just plain clueless smucks drain to the IWO with dreams of greatness and fame. Kinda like a sheep being led to the slaughter you have no idea what you're in for because I'm here to give you the biggest reality check you'll ever recieve, The only thing standing in your way is yourself. Its you that has dreams of being a star, its you that thinks you has\ve all heart needed but it also you that doesn't stand a chance here, You're self blindness will be your maker as you will be nothing more then a Blonde joke, Once you heard one you've heard them all. Now I've heard and seen all the talentless bums that have pasted through the IWO and buddy you're dancing on a thin line and just looking at somebody like you gets me so damn mad, Lord help me I just might hurt myself from the mere thought of your kind in the same ring as me....

I just wish I had more of a Challenge, That's all I ask! I guess a lowlife like yourself will atleast hold up a decent fight for the first 45 seconds....

Dante merely shrugs

You never know, Bigger Miracles have happened but you'll need God himself to stop me from the First Class ass whomping awaiting you, So I guess I'll see you soon, Oh and One more piece of Advice....

Dante step cloer towards the camera giving a cold death stare right down the barrel of the lens...

You better have a good dentist because he'll be pulling the teeth out of your throat after the Massacre.....

Dante steps back under the dull light bulb, raises his arm as the same click echoes through the room as it once again returns to darkness.....

Last edited by Dante; 17 Sep 2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

*Mercy Drive’s Follow begins to play as a mysterious man,who no one in the IWO audience has seen before* The man is CUTLIP!

*picks up mic as fans are confused whether to boo him or cheer him*

“I came here to kick ass.Dante if you want a challenge,i will give you a challenge of a lifetime, and kid this ain't going to be no walk in the park for you.Maybe for me,but I'm sure you already knew that.Everyone backstage is already saying 'cutlip won't make a good debut' and 'cutlip this' cutlip that' and i'm getting sick of it.I'm going to prove to the wor....."

*Stops on his own word as he stands and thinks about it*

"No, you know what, screw that shit, I don't have to prove shit to you dumb assclowns,I can clam each and everyone of yous crap down your throat in seconds if I wanted to. I'm going to win IWO Gold the minute I step into the ring with whoever wins it between the three of those ignorant remedial freaks.I could really care less who wins it, because I'm going to squash whoever it should be."

*Turns to other side of audience*
Now all you annyoing idiotic simpletons are here to see people get there ass kicked right?

*waits for an answer from the audience but gets unpatient due to to noone responding*

" I SAID, YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE TO SEE PEOPLE GET THEIR ASS KICKED RIGHT!!!!"

*crowd cheers*

"Well, I'm here for just that.....and more"

"You see when I was let go from AWA, they let me go, not because I couldn't wrestle. Let's say it was more of a "behavior conduct" situation if you will.
But just to clarify that I am not only here to kick ass, and capture IWO Gold.I'm here to get fan reaction.......................................... ...FAN REACTION FOR BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ANYONE THAT GETS IN MY WAY!You people are so ignorant...so in the head...You people are probably the most idiotic people I've ever seen.I really don't gi...."

*Crowd automatically cuts him off as they boo him and chant "CUTLIP SUCKS, CUTLIP SUCKS" and are no longer confused by this ignorant man they call Cutlip*

“As I was saying, I don’t give a shit…..no no no no, I don’t give two shits….no screw that….I don’t even give three shits about making you people happy and making you cheer for me. As a matter of fact, I don’t care if you love me, or hate me. I don’t care if you automatically change your channel when you see me on your T.V. I’m not here for your “positive” reactions and what not. I’m simply here for one damn reason and one reason only……To capture IWO Gold in a “get-out-of-my-way-or-i-kick-your-ass” fashion. Because if you piss me off,even just a little bit, I will take you out of this world!!!!
*begins to raise voice*
DANTE........YOU BETTER LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY WELL....I WILL BASH YOU, I WILL CRUSH YOU, MAYBE EVEN TAKE YOU OUT OF THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING IF I FEEL LIKE IT!

I don’t give a damn who you are, I don't give a damn if you are ranting things like you're my first big test in the IWO.....give me a break.Better yet let me give you a break to your whole fuckin body. You get in my way, I beat the crap out of you…plain and simple….
*Looks around at crowd,puts the mic down as if he’s done and acts very calm, but in less than 5 seconds,he picks it up with a very angry tone and yells his lungs out*

“ COME TONITE, DANTE,I WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THE WORLD OF WRESTLING,I WILL TAKE YOU OUT SO BAD, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH I NEVER JOINED IWO.SO EITHER GET YOUR SIMPLETON PATHETIC LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE IF YOU GET IN MY WAY....better yet, i'll make you get in my way,just so i can have a purpose to beat the living shit out of you…plain and simple........You better begin to dig a coffin for yourself Dante, make sure it's in the middle of nowhere as well just so you don't annoy people with your annoying presence,TONITE I WILL CLAM YOUR CRAP DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 24 Sep 2004 at 11:45 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 17 Sep 2004, 08:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

^

I like you already...

Good Debut Promo Dude.....
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Arena goes instensely red, redder than ever before*

*Slither blasts through the ears of the fans, who are certainly confused with Stunner*

*Stunner saunters to the ring*

Stunner: Well...first off, last week...Alli, it was great to tag with you, despite your attitude about..well, about everything...you are truely a good partner to have in the ring.

Alli, truely a shame you can't be in my corner....but I'll manage. Jason, Khaos, your time is comming. Khaos, you wont bring chaos to my ring. I'll bring chaos to your face, and Jason, well...I've got your number tonight, so watch out. I'm going to eliminate both of you just like that.
*snaps fingers* Can you say injuries? Doctors and medical bills? That's what you're going to have after tonight. Elimated and sent to the hospital, have fun.... *Laughs mischieveously*

Oh..Alli...I will not need you, Swinn, or any of your body guards in my corner....but...with everything that you forced me to risk, I accept Swinn. Swinn, I'll see you out here.

*looks at watch*

Well....I think I've been in the prescense of you fans long enough. Watch yourselves Jason and Chaos...Alli...I'll see you in the back.

*slams down microphone and saunters to the back in the red while fans litsen to Slither*

Last edited by Side Effect; 21 Sep 2004 at 01:29 AM.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Man....I'm so uncreative. Can I still edit it before the show incase I get creative sometime this weekend?
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Yeah you can edit your Promo before the Show....

I'll whack the final product in when I'm making it....
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^Thx man, I appreciate it alot RKO
Old 19 Sep 2004, 01:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I am an enigma wrapped in flesh.

I am apathy incarnate.

Your wounds will never faze me.

The screen goes from dark to a shot of Rusty Cooledge, sitting on a streetside curb. Newspapers blow around, a car zooms by every few seconds, temporarily obstructing our view of the man no one can predict nor understand.

Morello and Force... I have wasted far too much time on you two. I am a man with a purpose. You two have nothing to do with it. You are obstructions in the path to my true beginning. You have delayed me long enough already. I hope you learned something from your last man standing match. When I was the last man standing, what were your last thoughts? Or were you left unconscious by me, uncapable of grasping or feeling the sensations of my world?

What was it like to look up from there, seeing me in all my never ending glory, above you both? You see, you two are a waste of my time. A waste of my breath, my energy, my senses, my brain power. There are greater things in store for me. You two, on the other hand, have nothing but mediocrity.

More cars zoom by now.

We will be having a match. A 3 way match. It should be rather delightful and entertaining. I myself can hardly wait for it. Though I suppose that is a saying which has no meaning. Hardly wait for it? As if I could jump up and say, I will not wait any longer, and suddenly we are at the match? Such a meaningless cliche. A useless phrase.

In that respect, it is similar to any claims of victory you two may make yet. I hate to be a spoiler, but neither of you are going to be winning this match. Only I, Rusty Coolest, the Aerial Anarchy, will be victorious.

Zoom

Tony... your material possessions will matter not soon my friend. Your suave fashions, your impeccable style, all will be meaningless when the time of quantities with purpose comes.

Zoom

You see, Tony, which is what I will call you whether you are bothered by it or not, I have something you don't. Know what that is?

Zoom

I'll never tell.

Zoom

You see my friend, the best tool of destruction a man can have is secrets. Unpredictability. All out insanity. You have none of that. You are just some piece of trash Italian mob boss wannabe. You are a fake. You are a joke. You are a loser.

Zoom

And whether you like it or not...

Zoom

I know your every motive. Your every move. Your every thought. You

Zoom

...Are a formula that just needs to be plugged in.

Force... Unstoppable Force...

Zoom

Quite the title to give yourself. Tell me, I've always wanted to know, who wins: The Unstoppable Force, or the Immovable Object? What if I am that immovable object, Force?

Zoom

What if I am your natural born enemy that you can never break through, never beat, never get past? What if you are unstoppable, and I am unmoveable?

Zoom

You will never get past me.

And if you are unstoppable... is it as simple as stepping aside, and watching you form your own demise, unable to stop yourself from destruction? Unable to stop yourself from defeat?

You are unstoppable alright.

Zoom

Unstoppable isn't always a good thing though.

Zoom

Come our meeting, all I have said will come true.

Zoom

All I fantasize will become your reality.

Zoom

And all I dream...

Zoom

Will be your demise...

Zoom

As the last car passes, Rusty suddenly is gone. The camera pans up to catch a glimpse of the crescent moon among the dark clouds, permeating them in brilliance borrowed from the sun. As we fade, we hear...

Zoom...
Old 19 Sep 2004, 02:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Cooledge
Tell me, I've always wanted to know, who wins: The Unstoppable Force, or the Immovable Object? What if I am that immovable object, Force?
I like that part. Why didn't I ever think of that?

I'll try to get my promo before I leave for Melbourne.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*The Camera moves towards Ross' Town Car*

*Ross Rolls down the window*

What? What do you want? Never a got-damn second of peace around here, eh?

Do you think I need this? Some special stipulation where I can't hit a man? What a load of crap. I don't need this, I don't need you, I don't need any damned adulation from the boatload of toothless, poor, hick bastards. Yeah, boo me...

*The Crowd Boos*

Oh yeah! I'm loving this... I am LOOOOOOVING this. You people will do EXACTLY, EXACTLY, EXACTLY, whatever I want. You can keep on wasting your breath.... the only issue I have is with the smell...

Now to you, Sabbah. Your offer is intriguing, but I work alone... for now. I will see you on the battlefield. I don't give a damn about you, this match, the welfare of this federation. I don't even care about the gold.

I have conquered everything I've wanted to conquer. You, Sabbah, are a stepping stone. This interveiw is over, get that got-damn thing out of my sight.

*Rolls up window*
Old 20 Sep 2004, 12:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*As the camera moves into a lockeroom we see Jason,all alone and quiet*

Jason - Last week at Redemption I won my first match in the IWO by defeating Rage,now I will admit that Rage was a tough opponent and he did put up a good fight,but it wasn't good enough to defeat me,though there some outside interference but that didn't really bother me all that much.

*Jason is quiet for a brief moment and just stares at the ground*

Jason - Now tonight I will be in a Triangle Match with Chris Stunner and Khaos,two men I'm not really familiar with but I'm sure after I win the match they will be familiar with me,I sure did leave an impression on Rage,Stunner all I see is your mouth moving but no talking out of it,you're all talk and no walk,Khaos is no big deal either.

*Crowd claps*

Jason - After I win the Triangle Match tonight and leave Khaos and Stunner lying lifeless in the middle of the ring....they will know who I am and they will have fealt my pain.

*Crowd cheers for Jason as the camera fades*
Old 20 Sep 2004, 06:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I'll try and get one up later tonight.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

*Chuckles*...You Know the old sayin that you can't trust anyone?..Well I guess that works here..Rusty...I thought you would of given a fair decision last week...but I guess not...You had to make sure niether of us came out on top...to boost your small pathetic ego..To get some sort of spotlight..to make yourself the "True" Last Man Standing...

But Here's the thing Rusty...your not a man..you're nothing but a little runt...A disgrace to the industry itself..You do your little promos with cars zooming by and such...Trying to give the fans some sort of meaning behind the promo..To confuse your opponents..I guess...It would be Ring Psycology..*laughs*..But theres no such thing as that anymore..The Wrestling Business has advanced...your words don't strike fear in me..or anyone For that Matter...You're in the position you're in strictly because of luck..thats all..You Think you're really something because you hit two guys who had been through a tough match..and laid them out?..Yeah..Thats True Toughness Right There.

Belive Me..You are no unmovable object...Not At All..Let's see what you've done against me...Thats Right..Nothing..You kicked me after a match..Yay For You...That just gives you plenty of material for your little speeches...But..You need to remember..The Unstoppable force..Always beats the Immovable Object..Becuase I don't have to move You Rusty...I just have to pin your shoulders for 3 Seconds..Thats all anyone has to do to beat you...You're going to get knocked off that little high horse of yours soon enough..belive that...But the true test Will be when we go at it one on one..For that World Title..But I'll settle for my appetizer This Week..

Now Tony..Obviously you had no chance against me last week..Everyone in the arena knew who was going to when that Last Man Standing Match..including yourself..And It Was Me...so in a sense...Rusty saved you from getting embarrased..Kept me from exposing the Fraud You Truely..See..You cna have your fake Mob attitude...and it may scare some...but not me...As Far as I'm concerned..All You Are is A Sopranos Casting Reject who is just clinging on..trying to keep in the spotlight..

But Alas Folks...You still won't see my true strength...because this match isn't one on one..Which leaves the possibility of both of the pussies screwing me over to cover up their faults..But Belive me..The Time Will Come..My Plan is slowly..but surely taking it's course..Tony..You will be my first victim..then Rusty..I don't care if I beat you this week or not...Just as long as I pin one of you..But In the Ultimate chase for the Title..I will outlast tony...And I will pick you apart for that World Title..

For the first time in my carrer..I have something to prove..I have to show everyone that these two are not better than me..So You Could say..I'm in a new territory...An Unfamiliar Circumstance..But Thats Okay..you all will see soon..I will prove myself...And I will take that next step toward the ultimate goal...just sit back...watch...and Enjoy the Destruction..