ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

Allis Oasis featuring Chris Stunner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2004, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Allis Oasis featuring Chris Stunner

Camera focuses upon Alli sitting on a pile of cushions being attended to by five of his veiled wives and surrounded by fierce looking bodyguards. he begins to speak...

Hello hello my friends it is I Alli Sabbah Sell Moore here to introduce you to a fortunate man whom I have here as my guest. First off let me inform you to please not inturrupt until the time when we will be taking calls for myself or Chris to answer. Without further delay may I introduce you to Chris Stunner.

Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Stunner: Hello people. I'm Chris Stunner...I'm a the man of the gang...well, I'd rather not get into that...what are some questions you got, Alli?

*Stunner looks around as if bored and wants to go*
Old 14 Sep 2004, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well stunner Id like to ask you.... Hows the family? Heh heh I kid my friend. First off Id like to ask you to open up to the fans out there and let them know a little more about what makes you tick. Your motivation if you will.

Old 15 Sep 2004, 01:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

As Stunner begins to respond it cuts to commercial drowning him out.

Hello everyone this is your friendly neighborhood Alli Sabbah telling you to come on down to your local Allis Emporioum for the biggest deal this side of the equator or is that equater well who cares about that. What I am sure you care about is bargains bargains bargains.

Old 15 Sep 2004, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well that was a deep and moving story Chris and it almost brings a tear to my eye. I wish everyone here was as motivated as you. However it shows in your choice of tag team partners doesnt it. Well as for my next question I am sure everyone wants answered I will ask you.... How does it feel to be teamed up with not only the best salesman in the world but also the greatest and most talented wrestler in the IWO? Of course you are a close second my friend.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Once again Stunner goes to reply and it cuts to commercial. Its crazy Friday at Allis Emporium. Half off on all items that are red tagged. Come one come all to Allis for the greatest bargains and the friendliest faces.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well I must agree with you there Chris. I am the greatest wrestler in the world as you said just now and you knew that you could not go forward without my assistance. It is good to know there are still intelligent individuals like yourself in the world. Ok I think you have answered my questions sufficiently so now its to the phone lines. Everyone out there I am sure there are things you would like to know about either Chris or myself so call in and address a question to either Chris or Myself and we shall do our best to answer.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

umm.....yeah......first time caller, long time listener.....I was wondering.....do the two of you ever actually wrestle, or is this just a love fest going on?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 01:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Who is that question addressed to? Oh well I shall answer. Have you not seen us in action? If not I have available for purchase The Entire beginning of IWO for sale at my shop be sure to check it out. Also Chris and I just won a terrific tag match last week and I am sure there will be more to come.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

ummm....yeah.....I don't think anybody else has called in, so I called back.....I saw that match, and I didn't think much of it....I still think this is nothing but a love fest.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 08:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Stunner: I think this caller should feel my wrath..or, my family's wrath...Go to *rambles off address with spooky street name*...trust me...

Now...I am pretty motivated but get this straight, I never said you were the greatest wrestler in the world. In fact, you arent, and never will be, the greatest. I am by far better.... Now...if there's any other questions..I'd like to answer, and remember, call before the *bleep* commercials.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hmm it seems as if that caller has upset you Chris. Why do you not challenge him to a match at the next Pay per View if he has the guts to show up. I doubt he will but you never do know. Now I must play this clip for our viewers to set things straight about the last comments you made before someone in the backroom played commercials over you. I was asking how it felt to tag with me and you replied.

(A voice comes over the airwaves but not into the interview room that replies in a voice that strangely sounds like Swinn impersonating Stunner)

Yes Alli you have been correct all this time and I was wrong. You are the best and I would do anything to be your friend. You have style beyond compare and are not only a great salesman but a wonderful human being. It was the greatest moment in my life teaming up with you and I hope there van be more of the same. Thanks a lot for the car too by the way.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Stunner: Now thats just odd. You're just getting weird now, man. About challenging that caller to a match..it's probably some fat cow sitting on the couch calling in so he doesnt have to do his regular exercises on his treadmill. heh..just like all these fans... *crowd boos heavily* Why're they booing? They serve donuts here don't they? Here's a question...why are we back here instead of out in the arena?
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Oh I thought it would be more comfortable back here where we could be attended to by my lovelies.

(Alli claps three times and his wives flock to fan him and Stunner and feed them grapes.)

Also I believe they are booing because they do not appreciate great talent like yourself Chris. Its a sad day when the commoners fail to see greatness.

Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Stunner: Nothing but a bunch of ingrates...

Stunner (To 'lovelies): No..No grapes for me thanks....

Stunner (Like Alli's a crazy man) : Hmm..I could get used to these fans...but air conditioning works much better...

*Stunner looks directly into camera*

Stunner: Get on the phone....dial the the number.....and ask questions. I didn't come here for nothing... *Looks wearily behind as lovelies shower Alli with grapes and air*