ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Redemption: (House Show) Promo Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2004, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Redemption: (House Show) Promo Thread

MAIN EVENT:
Rusty Cooledge Ref:
Last Man Standing.
Morello Vs. Unstoppable Force

Rage Vs. Jason

No DQ
Industrial Psycho Vs. Dante

Ali Sabbah and a Partner of his Choice Vs. The Boss and UnTouchable

Khaos Vs. Spiro
-------------------

Alright you have 7 days people.....

Get them in and make them count, If you fail to promo then you lose automatically....

BTW - The New Middleweight Champion will be crowned at the end of the show too.....
Old 06 Sep 2004, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(Alli Sabbah comes walking out to the ring minus his usual bodyguards an to know music. The usually flambouyant salesman seems unusually somber as he walks to the ring with his head bowed.He puts the mic to his mouth without raising his head and begins to speak in a sad voice,)

My dear friends and customers... I have disturbing news. I have searched high and low for someone worthy of joining up with me to crush those two infidels Boss and Untouchable whose names leave a slimy film on my tongue.

(He spits in disgust.)

So far I have failed in my attempts although.....

(He raises his head and reveals a big grin.)

However dear friends being the resourceful businessman that I am there is a proposition I am prepared to make.

CHRIS STUNNER! Yes my friend I have been paying close attention to youand I have what you desire. Well at least I have what you desire to avoid at least. SWINN SHOW THE FOOTAGE.

(The titantron comes on showing Alli standing in front of a strange building. The Alli on the screen begins to speak.)

Does this area look familiar Chris? It should. There are a lot of people in there who would just love to see you.

(The Alli on the screen holds up a piece of paper and begins to speak again.)

Guess who just purchased this little piece of property? Oh yes I did. However if you would be willing to team up with me next week I might not shut down this building for one of my warehouses and let the inhabitants know it is because of your failure to comply. I look forward to our mutual partnership and expect you to be there in top form. Who knows maybe you will realize in the meantime just how beneficial a partnership with a man of means such as myself can be.

(The titantron goes off and Alli once again begins to address the audience.)

As a gesture of good faith Chris I have a gift for you.

(Alli claps three times and a bodyguard rushes out and hands him a pair of keys.)

These here are the keys to your new Mercedes Chris and you can pick them up at the arena at your leisure. Its the perfect car to assist in running away from er I mean forgetting the past.

(Mountain song begins to play as Alli walks back up the aisle as stunned silence from the surprised crowd follows him. After a minute boos fill the air again.)

Old 06 Sep 2004, 03:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

(Arena goes intensely red, as the White America theme plays loudly to the fans)

(Stunner walks slowly through the curtain, yet stops as though he's thinking about an important decsion)

(There is a mic in his hand, the fans wait chanting 'Stunner, Stunner, Stunner'.)

(Stunner steps in the ring, walks to the center)

Stunner: "Oh my.."

(pause)

Stunner: "I saw that footage, Alli. How you found out about MY past, is a question only you can answer. I'd like to know as soon as possible. That building, is the Earth version...of HELL. You have no idea what goes on in there, all the plans..."

(Stunner pauses and looks worried as though he's said too much already)

Stunner: " Alli, I found the keys you left by my lockerrom door. I went, I saw, and I thank you. But that Mercades is just another reminder, another bribe, to get me to do what you want. A reminder because it reminds of...that building, that hell, that prison..."

(pause)

Stunner: "Alli, you've put me in a tough spot, do I look out for my past, or my future? I guess in this situation, if I look out for my past I protect my future, and if I look out for my future, I'm protecting my past. You, sir, are a true business man. You sir, are a sick business man. I suppose I must accept your offer, it's just the right thing to do...maybe."

(pause...takes a few paces towards exiting the ring)

Stunner: "One thing is for sure, though, The Boss and UnTouchable are going down, tonight"

(Arena goes intensley red and White America blasts through the ears of every curious fan).
Old 06 Sep 2004, 03:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ravage is sitting in his Crawl space, watching a taped version of Tough love.

"Tough love, a night that was supposed to be the crowning of my legacy in the IWO. a night where i would show the world my true Fury, My Anger, and the night that was supposed to be the night that showcased my Victory over all others, was taken away from me. taken away By Rage.

i look at the footage, and if it wasn't for you holding the Damn ropes, i would be holding MY championship, and you would have just resumed Jerking the curtain. However, now you have to suffer for your actions. I have some unfinished business with you, and at some point, somewhere down the line, i will make you suffer unfathomable agony. i will beat the everloving Shit out of you, and leave you a rotting Foul carcass, awaiting it's Trip to the morgue. Rage, i'll make this warning now, no matter where you are. at home, at the airport, even in this arena, you better make sure you watch your back. because i will be watching, waiting for my opprtuniy to strike. and when you are ready..........

Then come on, Give it to me!

Rage, i'll be seeing you real soon........"

light fades

Old 06 Sep 2004, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

The arena is filled to the brim awaiting the action to take place tonight. Anxious to see the aftermath of Tough Love, the crowd is ready to go through the roof at any moment.

He walks down the ramp with a purpose. Down the ramp, onto the apron, through the ropes, and suddenly, he's there. The crowd is ecstatic, each trying to personally congratulate him on winning the Tough Love battle royal.

He has a microphone in hand, as he raises his left finger to calm the din of the crowd. They immediatly become quiet, as he pulls the microphone to his mouth.

Thanks.

The crowd cheers again, but Rusty cuts them off and continues.

It was all as I said. It was all as I said. At Tough Love, I won the battle royal, and subsequently, have recieved a number one contendor slot to the currently vacant IWO world title.

He pauses as the crowd begins to chant his name.

So what.

the arena gets silent.

So what.

3 cheers, I got a title shot.

I was reviewing Tough Love this morning, and I saw that Tony Morello had said something interesting. Something about how he is here for the world title.

What an empty existance you must lead.

The crowd is mildly confused. Rusty meanders around the ring, staring at the ground before him with every calculated step, face partially obscured by his long blue bangs.

Titles.... Titles mean nothing. You've seen one, or two in my case, you've seen em all.

After I won that battle royal, everyone screamed, "He must be here to win the title, he wouldn't tell us exactly why he was here last time, so that must be it." Well I hate to let you down, but that world title is not why I'm here.

The title is but a fringe benefit in something much more important.

I'm not gonna prove to you I can hold some fucking title over my shoulder every week, play it like a gawd damn guitar, and sit on my ass every week.

One thing I will prove though... Is my dominance in this sport.

Of course, I will leave that all to you, to speak of my accomplishments. To praise my accomplishments.

While I fucking do them.

The crowd cheers for this.

Before I go, I may as well address the number one contendor match to see who will be facing me for the title, Mr. Morello, and Mr. Force.

Quite frankly... I know exactly who i want to win that match... I know full well.

But which will it be?

Choice A? Choice B?

Which one of you will I let win?

The crowd is lost at this point.

Time will tell. Should be a good match, and I do hope you all stick around long enough to see it.

To see just how my mind actually works.

Choice A, or choice B, choice A, choice B...

Rusty repeats this over and over again as he gets out of the ring, and walks up the ramp to the back.

Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B. Choice A, or choice B...
Old 06 Sep 2004, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Breaking the Habit blares through the arena as Jason walks out to the ramp holding his side,the crowd is on their feet cheering for him as he steps into the ring and grabs a mic*

Jason - Well.....my first match was at Tough Love in the battle royal and I lost,no hard feelings towards the winner Rusty,who was the guy that elminated me,I'd like to say congratulations to Rusty.

*Crowd claps and cheers*

Jason - Now with all that aside I would like to talk about my match tonight,I have a match with the man known as Rage.I would just like to warn Rage that he's going to regret stepping into the ring with me,I'm going to do whatever it takes to win the match tonight.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Anybody who steps into the ring with me and after done with them will regret ever thinking that they will beat me.If I have to go through every superstar in the IWO to get to a championship,then like I said before,I will do whatever it takes.

*Jason stands silently for a moment*

Jason - Everyone will feel my pain!

*Jason drops the mic and leaves the ring as the crowd cheers for him*
Old 08 Sep 2004, 01:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**A Pitch Black shot is caught on the camera, nothing seems to be happening as if a technical difficulty has occured...**

The Crowd seem clueless and start chatter amoung themselves briefly

**Suddenly a match is lift as it is brought up Dante's Face to lit his cigarette, He quickly waves out the flame as the shot returns to darkness...

Silence befalls the arena still as everyone is still quiet and motionless**

The Crowd start to get a little rowdy as the lapse in 'entertainment' continues

**A dull click is heard and a single light comes to life above Dante's head as he sits facing the camera, We see as his retina slowly resizes smaller, Dante lifts up 5 playing cards....**

"In Poker the chances of drawing a Royal Flush is 1 in 649,740, Now that may seem like a lot but you may indeed need twice as much to even stand a chance of beating me in a No DQ enviroment. Teaching pain to newbies like yourself will be a cake Walk..."

**Dante tosses the cards to the side....."You wanna see pain, I'll show you pain"....Dante flicks his cigarette into the air, catches it with his two left idex fingers and drives it butt first into his exposed forearm. The sizzling of Dante's skin is all that can be caught over the silence as he laughs manically**

"Now tonight is my night to shine, The Battle Royal wasn't my night... A Low Blow and a Clothesline was all that it took to eliminate me. I'm not mad or anything but I'll get my way back to the top somehow but tonight will be my crowning glory as I will enjoy putting the boots to your worthless ass.....

(sigh)

I'm quite glad it was announced to be a No DQ match up, thought to be nothing more then a barberic spectacle of blood and skin. Which I will not lie, it will be a gory sight to see what we can do to punish each other's bodies but I'll push you too your limits and maybe beyond, but rest esure I will win....

So I hope you have a good dentist, 'cos he'll be pulling teeth out of you throat when i'm done with you....."

**Dante's raises his hand as we again hear another faint click as the light cuts to darkness**

Last edited by Dante; 10 Sep 2004 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10 Sep 2004, 02:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

We better get some god damn promos in here sometime soon or people will be jobbed and heavily....
Old 10 Sep 2004, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

How much time left? Because I've still got a lot of work to do on mine...
Old 10 Sep 2004, 07:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Uhhhhh Monday V, so that would be Sunday to you yanks....
Old 11 Sep 2004, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

*Camera cuts to a dressing that has been destroyed. Zooms in on Johnny Rage holding a chair with a crazed look in his eyes. *

Words cannot describe the rage that is building up in me right now. There I was about to make history, become the number one contender to the IWO Heavyweight Championship, then Ravage, goes and screws everything up. He screwed me over; I should be the number one contender right now. He screwed me over, so if he is going to screw me over, I thought I might as well payback the favor. So, Ravage you’re telling me that you will be seeing me soon. Bring it on, I am ready for anything that you got. I don’t think you know what you’ve gotten yourself into. And tonight Ravage you will see what I can do when I go up against Jason.

*Crowd Cheers*

Jason, tonight I am almost feeling sorry for you. You have to be standing in the ring opposite of me. You will be used to show Ravage and the world the power of me, Johnny Rage. I will stop at nothing to reach my goal and right now that is the IWO Title and right now you’re just a stepping-stone. I don’t care if I am swimming in pools of my own blood, or can’t even walk after the match as long as I beat you I will be a happy man. You will be thoroughly destroyed by me, and if that punk Ravage shows up I will embarrass the both of you by kicking both your asses. So tonight Jason, when you come to the ring be prepared to be staring at the lights come the end of the match. And Ravage you better watch where you step.

*Camera fades out as Johnny Rage tosses the chair on the ground and leaves the dressing room*

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

2 days assclowns, better start bringing in promos.....

or the dream is over...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Yeah this is kinda pathetic that only about half the roster has promoed.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 12:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

My opponants are obviously afraid to go against a man of means such as myself. Either that or they finally got the rather large sum I sent them to "Take a Vacation" until after the show.

Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Maybe I was wrong...Maybe my destiny wasn't to win the battle royal last week,Maybe,Someone,Somewhere,thought it wasn't right......

But thats fine..You see..I still belive in destiny,because destiny is all about how you take it. My destiny still is to be the World Champion,and trust me,that will happen,but to get to that goal now...It's just going to take a little more work..which is something I do more than anyone on this roster. I'm in that ring..Every Day..Working..To become the best..Do I have to?..Certainly Not..Anyone can tell you I'm the best this company has to offer..But it's about being at your highest level every match..And You all will see that this week..

First off,I would like to go back to last week..The Battle Royal..It was a superb match..and everyone who was in it..gave it their maximum effort..I'm sure..But..That wasn't good enough to outlast me...at least for the majority of the Wrestlers..It was just..Morello..and Rusty...they were just a little better than me that night..Maybe I was a little off..that was the first match in a long while for me..But I'm never one to make excuses..I learn from mistakes..And I made the biggest of my life last week..I let the biggest oppertunity any wrestler can ever have..slip through my palms..

But thats OK...I've been granted with a second chance to prove my worth..I've been granted a last man Standing Match..with the man who outlasted me..And one day hasn't gone by this week..that I haven't thought of how I'm going to make him pay for what he did..Make him pay for taking my oppertunity...Make him pay for making everyone think...That he is somehow..a better man than me..

But You See...Tony...You didn't win that battle Royal Either..you also weren't the best man that night..You snuck around in that battle royal...like a snake..just slithering around..trying to just outlast everyone..and you did a great job...Hell..In the final four..you even took it to me a little bit..and I did the same to you..But Like I said..you outlasted me..But I don't respect you for that...Wouldn't that just be the customary thing to do?..Respect someone who stayed in the fight longer?..

Tony..You have to earn my respect..and until you beat me one on one..it was nothing short of a fluke..Personally..a Last Man Standing Match..is all that I can ask for..and more..Throwing someone over a top rope...it's nothing..comapred to the satisfaction you get..of knowing you knocked another man Around..So Bad..that he can't even reach his feet..Knowing..that on that night..You were That much better than the opponent you were up against..Nothing...In this business..can compare to that..Except for the World Championship..

So..Now we're on to Rusty..The Wild Card in this whole thing..As much as I hate to admit it..he holds all the cards...he can make me or break me..and I don't like giving anyone else that Power..He won the battle Royal...and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me...or Tony for that Matter..But..The Man seems like a fair human being..and I trust that he would call this thing right down the middle..But Rusty...If you don't...you'll never even see your title shot..because I will end your carrer so fast..your head will spin..

Tony..You're just another stepping stone On my climb to the top of the mountain..Just another rock..that my foot will land on..I used to respect you...but that all changed..The World title is more important than any kind of respesct you could give to anyone...Do I sound obsessed?..Maybe..Do I Sound Delusional?..Maybe..But You'll all see..that I mean business..And Tony..get prepared for a knockout...because that Unstoppable bomb..is in fact...Unstoppable..