ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization > IWO Archives

IWO Archives Old IWO Shows Are In Here.

IWO Tough Love

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IWO Tough Love

IWO: Tough love

A Shadowed figure is shown on a dully lit wall.... "Welcome to the IWO, I have a message for all those in attendence tonight. Tonight will not be your average night of Wrestling, Tonight will be a spectacle of greatness so I've decided cut out the fat from the locker room and see who really has what it takes to get to the top. So tonight we'll have a good old battle royal to decide who exactly will be fighting for the Title, Tonight it wil not be the last man standing, it will be the last MEN standing, The Last Two Men standing in that Ring tonight will face off again at the next IWO PPV. So for the 14 men that will put their bodies on the line tonight for a chance at the First Title contendorship I say Good Luck...

But I bit of parting advice I have to give to all my new emplyees, **The Tone in his voice quickly chnges** I will make you and break you as I wish. So don't piss me off"

The Shadowed figure straightens his suit and walks out of the camera shot....

**The Arena lits back up as the The Countdown pyro is set off in a blaze of colour and everyone is formerally welcome by the Ring Accouner, Michael Spence**

**The arena gets dark. The Soprano’s theme hits the PA and a waving Italian flag on a black backgroun appears on the Titantron. From behind the curtain walks Mike “The Boss” Stenger, all 6’7” and 273 pounds. He walks down the aisle, giving an Italian curse here and there to fans. He sees a fan holding a sign that says, “ITALY SUCKS”, so he goes over and rips it to pieces, which gets boos. With his music still playing, he climbs the steps, steps through the second and third rope, and grabs a mic. His music fades out as he begins to talk.**

The Boss (in a heavy New York Italian accent)- “Hey ya’, ya’ know, I was-a’ walkin’ downtown today, and-a’, ya’ know, I saw a buncha Americanos. And as I-a watched them Americanos, I saw some disturbing things. Overweight women, ah, guys in street corners beatin up-a little kids, and stuff like that, ya’ know? Well, as I-a watched these happenings, ya’ know, a thought came into my brain. I-a was a-thinkin’ ‘Boss, you’s too good to be here, ya’ know. Boss, you’s too cultured and civilized to live with such heathens.’ And I was-a right. Yes, I did grow up in-a New York City, but it was the biggest mistake my family ever made”

**crowd boos**

The Boss- “Hey, you’s a know I’m-a right. This country is exactly what a country shouldn’t be-a like, ya’ know? Back in Italia, we’s-a peaceful nation. And we’s-a don’t abuse resources, we’s-a don’t start no wars. We enjoy the beautiful land God gave us, while you’s a filthy Americanos dry up this beautiful earth. “

**crowd boos**

The Boss- “Now, I’d-a like to keep tellin’ you’s how bad you’s country is, but I got’s a little business to talk about, ya’ know? Now, it was just told to me that all the supa’stars in the IWO is supposed to take place in a big battle-royal to determine who the-a contender for the IWO Heavyweight Title is supposed to be. Well, let me tell ya’s one thing. I’m-a gonna win that Battle Royal. Because there’s only one man, and more specifically, one Italiano that’s good enough to win that title, and that man is me. Look at me, I’m the most in-shape athlete here, ya’ know? And none other than me, Mike Stenger, is worthy to hold that belt”

**The Boss drops the mic, smiles, and poses, as he makes his way back up the ramp.**

---------------------------
(The lights in the arena dim to a green glow as Mountain Song begins to play. Emerging from backstage comes Alli Sabbah surrounded by a dozen bodyguards and a small midget dressed as a court jester. He walks to the ring waving at the crowd and throwing brochures out to them. He then turns and addresses the crowd.)

Grretings my friends it is I Alli Sabbah Sell Moore here once again with bargains that most people would only dream of. remember to stop by my stall on your way out to purcahse wonderful goods at bargain prices. Before I continue I would like to introduce you all to my good friend Swinn.

(He bows and sweeps his hand towards the midget which as if on clue starts the Midget running around to the crowd doing magic tricks and feats of agility to the delight of everyone.)

Now as Swinn entertains you I would beg your pardon as I address the others backstage. All my worth competitors I would implore you to look into the ring here for a deal you may wish to consider.

(He waves a guard forward who brings out a briefcase and opens it reveiling it to be full of cash.)

Here is my proposition. This small sum here could be yours. Simply put whomever ensures that I am the victor in the upcoming battle royal shall receive this gift. You can do it by protecting me till it is over or simply by being the last one eliminated and turning your shot over to me. Remember it is always better to befriend a man of means such as myself than to have one as an enemy. My funds could be at your disposal you simply need to make the choice for yourselves. feel free to stop by my stall if you wish to discuss a deal so to speak.

(Suddenly there are screams of outrage coming from the crowd.) Hey my wallet or that dwarf has my purse. The crowd erupts into a riot rushing the stage as Alli and Swinn rush for the exit leaving the guards to try and fend off the angry mob.)

-----------------------------
"What Type Of Bullshit is This!"

**Crowd are caught off guard by this outburst and search the confines of the arena search for the source of this disturbance**

"Don't worry, where I am is not important but I have a few things to say a few things about Tonight's Main Event. Now you people should know by know there will be a Battle Royal with all members of the IWO participating and by God we all know the only rightful person to win this farce of a Challenge is me. I mean what the hell kind of Main Event is this for the people? They came to watch me beat the crap out of an opponent not just throw some random people over the top rope, I mean people these days can't find a battle royal that exciting, Can they?"

**The Crowd Cheers loudly**

"By that reaction I believe they agree with me, This match is way to meger to waste on all the rest of these no name hacks rather then yours truly...."

**You can hear a Vocal Man in the crowd getting caught on the Camera mic shouting "Where the fuck is this prick?**

"Now its been awhile since I competed in the ring but by the end of this damn thing you will know who I am, the One Man standing in the middle of that ring with his hand raised in victory with the thousands in attendence here cheering my god damn name....

So watch out for me, I'll be the guy standing alone in the centre of the ring at 11:30.....Dante"

-----------------------
*Camera fades into Force's Lockeroom..and we see Forcwe watching Tapes of old Royal Rumbles*....

Scouting...From the NFL..to Wrestling..Scouting is the key...knowing every little spot around that ring...where the danger zone's are..where the safe zones are...that is the key,to winning a Battle Royal..You see...People look at me...and automatically assume..that I'm a favorite to win..because of my size. But what people forget is..the fact that every single IWO superstar could jump you..and then..you say Bye-Bye..to the IWO World Title..so..You make alliegences..you do everything you can to make sure you're in that final 2...Tag Partners don't matter..Friendships don't matter...because the World title is above al of that..the World title..it's the Pinnacle of this business.

A Battle Royal is a hard match to compete in..but men Like Flair..Michaels..Benoit..they've proven..that size isn't anything..How many Royal Rumbles has Kane won?...Answer:0...Because he's a Big red Retarded Son of a bitch. It takes brains....you have to know all the Angles..

I look at what people call the IWO...I see wannabes..I see people so caleld "dropping the Mic" after every promo...to strike some kind of fear into someone...Just because John Cena made the crap popular..What they don't understand is..that this is the Grand Stage..this isn't the IWO's Wrestlemania..but it might as Well be..The best...and I say that reluctantly..superstars in the world..are all shooting for one goal..the IWO Championship.

Does Expereince play a key?...Almost surely..A lot of these guys...they've never been through half the matches I have..Japanese death Matches..Hell in a Cell Matches..you've name it..I've done it. The pressure on the newcomers will be too much..They'll look around..and see 20,000 people..and millions..watching on Pay-Per-View..and they'll crack..THEY WILL FOLD...But..that is where Experience helps you...your'e ready...because to you..it's just another match..and another paycheck..and shot at the IWO title.

So..Ladies and Gentlemen...whether I win..or lose...you will feel an Impact..I will stake my claim to IWO Gold..whether I walk out with any or not..Hell..Why do you think they call me Unstoppable?...Not because of My Physique...I'm the True total Package...way above the drug Addict that is Lex Luger....In this match...Brains..and smarts are the Key..and I have that...you add that with my Strength..and expereince..and I am the favorite for this match..because there is no one..that you can put over me..So..to all the IWO fans out there...get ready for a show..because Tough Love...will turn into pure hate..before it's all set and done...

Last edited by Dante; 04 Sep 2004 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The lights in the arena brighten as Breaking the Habit begins to play and out walks Jason on the stage,Jason just stands there for a moment while the crowd cheers for him.He then begins to walk down the ramp and then climps up ring apron and under a rope into the ring and grabs for a mic.

Jason-Well...I'm finally here,I'm finally in the IWO.And I'm glad to be here to entertain you great people.

*Crowd goes wild*

Jason-Anyways,from what I have heard,there is going to be a Battle Royal for the number 1 contendership for the IWO Heavyweight Championship.It's going to happen on August 15th and that's the day I'm anticipating,now I'm not going to go on and say that I want to win the Battle Royal.Because...I know I'm going to win the Battle Royal at Tough Love.

*Crowd cheers*

Jason-I don't care who I have to go through,I will win that Battle Royal and go on to win the IWO Championship,and anyone who thinks they can stop me...well they better think twice or they will feel my pain.

*Jason drops the mic and leaves the ring as the crowd cheers for him*

--------------------------
Ravage is sitting in His darkly lit locker room which he calls his crawl space, the IWO interviewer holds his mic in front of him. before he speaks, ravage punches the interviewer, and grabs the mic.

"Well, well, well. i have waited long enough for some action. What, were the IWO board of directors just sitting on their damn asses? or, was it fear that the one and only Ravage beast was waiting for his opportunity. waiting for his shot. and at Tough love, that shot will be given to me. because every other man in that battle royal have the same hopes and dreams as i do. every single one of them want to start their IWO career as the man on top of things. well guess what? Every singe one of you people fon't have the desire, the hunger, and the want that i do. i will bleed quarts of my own blood, Work with a broken limb, work hile half-dead, to obtain what is truly MY proplerty. so, to all of you who think that throwing me out is the simplest option in mind..........

COME ON! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear to every one of you, from the locker room, to the people in the production truck, to the Pissant people in charge of the IWO, i guarantee my victory......

So sayeth the beast."

light fades

--------------------------
The arena sits in darkness, the lights dim due to the lack of activity in the ring. The crowd converses amongst themselves awaiting the new IWO superstar to make his way down to the ring.

The biggest superstar of them all is barely noticed.

He makes his way down to the ring, no music, no special lighting, no fanfare. A microphone in his hand tells the story.

The self promotion I've seen tongiht has really been amazing. Hearing people talk about how great they are, yelling how they are gonna kick some ass, and describing how they dispose of thier microphone when they are through with it.

The crowd finally see the man who is talking and by this point making his way around the ring. One by one, they finally recognize him, and cheer in ecstacy.

They all make thier flashy entrances and do thier flashy things to great fanfare, to get noticed, they do these things, akin to yelling "HERE I AM! LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION TOO!!".

Rusty grabs a steel chair and throws it into the ring over the ropes.

They are all battling for your attention, all involved in a verbal battle for your admiration, your love, your attention. They want you to know who the hell they are.

Rusty rolls into the ring and sets the chair up square in the middle of the ring. He sits in it, facing the camera side of the arena. He leans back casually, propping his microphone wielding arm up on his other crossed arm.

I don't need to tell you how great I am. I don't need to tell you who I am. I'll do either/and/or for my own benefit. If I get your admiration, it will be because I earn it. If I get your hatred, doubly so.

The crowd is neither cheering for booing, all simply listening to the words coming out of this mans mouth.

Wrestling isn't about how many limos you own, how much money you have. It's NOT about any of the material things you may have been led to believe it is about.

This elicits a few cheers of acknowledgment.

The clowns in this fed are all fakes. They put up a smoke screen to impress you. They go home at night, and they think, how can I make myself look cooler tomorrow for the match so that they will notice me more? The idea of carrying a gawd damn neon sign with your name on it is only a smidgen above on the scale of ridiculousness compared with all the other things these self promoters have been doing.

He pauses, having held a poker face his entire duration in the ring.

I tell you all, and this is the truth... Come the battle royal, I won't need money to get your attention. I won't need bragging about my body size, nor my intelligence, nor striving to pretend I have a past that is so hard to forget I can't help but vaugely mention it in speeches. I won't preach to you that you will be cheering my name, or that you should love me.

Some things in life are pre-determined. One of these things is my destiny.

And I REFUSE to let ANYBODY take away from me ANYTHING I hold dear in my life. This is MY life. This is what I choose to do with it. And when that opening bell rings at the battle royal, you can see for yourself just what I am made of.

There is one thing I will tell you all for certain about me...

The crowd listens, this is quite possibly the quietest an arena full of people has ever been.

...That is.... that nothing is certain about me.

The crowd reacts with a mixed reaction as Rusty continues.

Do you all have any idea what they told me back there before I came out here? Do you? They told me to come out here and tell you all a few words about myself, tell you how great I am, tell you how I can beat any man in this federation with my hands tied behind my back.

I won't give in and spread such shameless propaghandah. Words are forgotten, but actions are remembered forevermore.

I am Rusty Cooledge. I lead my own life, I do what I want, whenever I want, and I bow to no one, I beg for the respect of nobody. I do not strive to impress.

Rusty stands up from his stationary position in the steel folding chair.

I will allow whether you cheer, boo, or ignore me to be decided at Tough Love. Because I couldn't care less either way. The only thing I have time to concentrate on is my performance. For the sake of competition, I can only hope and pray my competitors change their ways and feel the same way. And with that, I say...

Rusty leans in close to the mic.

...Good night...

Rusty stares out to the crowd for a second, then makes his casual way out of the ring, and up the ramp, to no music, no special lighting... and the true meaning of fanfare.

--------------------------------
* The lights turn off. The arena is jet black. The crowd is in silence until a huge pyro explosion and “To Awake and Avenge the Dead” hits. The song plays for about 20 seconds then Johnny Rage struts out and makes his way to the ring. He looks out into the crowd, with mic in hand. *

“Here it is, IWO’s big debut. It’s a huge thing, many top wrestlers here tonight. This could very well be one of the biggest events in sports entertainment history. The only thing bigger than this monumental event is, me Johnny Rage.

*Pauses and just glares out into the crowd who give him a huge bout of heat*

“Seriously here people, I am the biggest thing in sports entertainment. I have worked my ass off in countless matches leaving my and to a greater extent my opponents blood across mats all over the globe. And nothing has or ever will stand in my way. Whether it is singles matches, tag matches, or in tonight’s case battle royal I will come out on top. Every single one of those wrestlers in the back better watch where they step. Because one wrong move then they are flying over the top rope knowing that there title hopes are going up in smoke. As the title comes one step closer to being where it will inevitably be, around my waist. Today is going to be the biggest day in sports entertainment, the opening of the IWO and the beginning of the Johnny Rage era.”

* Tosses the mic on the ground as “To Awake and Avenge the Dead” hits. Walks out of the ring to a huge round of heat*
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

*The music of 'White America' plays as the lights go dark, then light up again with an intense red.*

*Walks around the ring as the crowd yells random cheers*

CS- "Well.....well....well....by the looks of this crowd it's going to be great to wrestle for you. I won't just be wrestling for you...I'll be wrestling to forget....to...forget..."

*Stares at the ground, gets far away look in his eyes*

CS- "Yes...to forget....now......on to the battle royal" *Crowd cheers*

*Pause*

CS- "I will do WHATEVER.....it takes....to win that battle royal because there is nothing I want more, than to become the I...W....O......champion"

*pauses*

CS- " IWO stands for International Wrestling Organization, I will put the Wrestling, back in International Wrestling Organization.

*pause*

CS- "...And ya know...IWO is just the chance I have...to get rid of my past...a past which will forever burn in my heart, and in my mind's eye."

*pauses*

*Drops mic and leaves*

-------------------------------------------------
**The Godfather music hits... this is it... what every IWO fan has been looking forward to thus far... the debut of Tony Morello... you can feel the excitement in the arena... a golden limosine pulls into the arena and stops just before the IWO Titan Tron... the driver gets out... and opens the back seat... we see two shiny black shoes touch the arena floor... and then we finally see the figure of Don Morello... the fans go crazy - not to say they like the guy, that is to be judged... he goes up the stairs and just stands on the apron... he calls for the referee to lower the ropes for him... he enters the ring - elequently dressed in the finest suit on earth, and takes the microphone.**

**Crowd is still estatic**

Morello: Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok... Ok, thank you... quiet now... didn't your parents ever teach you manners? It's my turn to speak now... OK, SHUT UP!

**Crowd boos**

Morello: Have some respect... OK, Sorry, I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. I'm Tony Morello, the greatest man alive today.

**Crowd boos**

Morello: Thank you. You see ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms very loosely,

**Crowd Boos**

Morello: I am here for one reason and one reason only. To capture the IWO Heavyweight championship. Why, do you ask, am I any diferent from those stronzos you've seen beforehand? I have style, I have class, and I have the ablility to kick your ass.

**Crowd boos**

Morello: I'm gonna have to get used to that booing sound. It's not so bad, I may be hated but its only because I am the complete package. I'm classy - check out this suit, it's the greatest suit on earth today. I'm smart - week after week you'll see me outsmarting the opposition with tactics and moves you wouldn't even think were possible. I'm fast, I'm strong, I am everything you want to be, let's face it.

**Crowd boos**

Morello: Lets have a look at everyone who has pleaded their case. We got the Boss... I'm not sure what or who he is the boss of, but at least he's Italiano. We've got some fuckin' arab prick trying to sell teatowels for 99 cents. We've got straight laced Jason who tries his best but never succeeds. We've got some filthy scary goth, a guy with a constant heartburn, and a washed up ex-footballer. Then, there's me. The smartest, most impeccably dressed, strongest, fastest, richest and best looking man on the planet today.

**Crowd boos**

Morello: You know what, I just got a change of heart. I'm gonna give everyone something. I'm gonna give you all a hot tip - now it's not often that I give out hot tips but when I do, you jump right on it, because, let's face it, I'm always right.

**Crowd boos**

Morello: You go down the road and find the nearest IWO bookmaker. You put at least $100 dollars on Tony Morello to win the Battle Royale at Tough Love. You'll be temporarily rich - I guarentee you, that I will win this little over-the-top rope Royale at Tough Love. There is no way you could possibly go past Tony Morello. That would not be good for business. Now I'm done talking, I ain't gonna drop the mike to strike fear in your godforsaken hearts. I'll put it down slowly so your pathetic little eardrums won't burst, OK? Ciao.

**Morello slowly puts down the mike, extremely mockingly, then climbs the turnbuckle and taunts the fans as the camera fades out.**

-------------------------------------------------

**Michael Spence again makes his way back up to ring side and announces to the crowd that the Battle Royal will begin shortly, Again comfirming the Final two men left in the ring when all the others are eliminted will face it off at No Remose Next Month**
Old 04 Sep 2004, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

The battle royal is about to begin. Every IWO superstar is in the ring. all 14 men have assembled. they look each other over, and wait for the bell.

The bell starts, and here we go.

Everyone starts fighting. Ravage clothesline Ali sabbah, while we see Spiro try to whip unstoppable force over the ropes, but force changes it into an inverted hip toss. Chris Stunner try's a ddt in mid-ring to Dante Fatel, but Dante turns it into an inverted northern lights suplex. Jason pulls a left hook onto Johnny rage. Rage goes down, and jason picks him up, attempts a left hook, but behind him is tony morello, who grabs jason by the neck, and follows with a maneuver that looks like an inverted rock bottom. Force is still working down spiro in the corner, when Khaos hits a splash onto Force. spiro maintains his composure, and the two start laying lefts and rights, they whip force into the dopes, and both try for what looks like a double back drop to the outside, but Force quickly counters with a double clothesline, sending both right over the top rope. force looks down, and spits on the fallen Spiro and Khaos.

12 superstars are left in the ring. Ali Sabbah and Rusty fight off ravage who attepts to hit a double clothesline, but is reversed into a drop toehold. the two begin to beat him down. Morello has Jason set for the Omerta, when Untouchable, who at the beginning of this match was just sitting in the corner, breaks the maneuver with a Rhight hook to the back of Morello's head. Untocuhable trys to throw out Morello when a low blow by the boss subdues him. Chris stunner and Dante continue trying to eliminate each other, Stunner tosses Dante over the top rope, but Dante is able to grab the Apron, but just before he can knock dante down, Force hits a hard back drop onto Stunner. Dante gets back in the ring. Johnny rage, and Industrial Psycho work down each other, Rage ducks a clothesline by Psycho and follows up with a Blackout kick. Sabbah grabs ravage from behind, Rusty goes for a running clothesline Ravage ducks it, and follows up with a High left Kick onto Sabbah. Ravage goes after the prone Rusty, and sets him up for the Ravage Driver, shen Rage hits a chop block. leaving Ravage on the mat, hurt. Boss Irish whips Untouchable, who reverses it, Boss, bounces off the ropes, and Untochable looks like he's ready to toss him
over, when Morello, out of nowhere hits a high dropkick, with such an impact that Untouchable goes over the top rope. he tries to hang onto the rope, but loses his grip. Untochable is Eliminated.

11 are left to go. Ravage and Rage brawl each other, with lefts and rights. JAson is fighing Rusty at the moment, and Morello has focused on Force. Sabbah hits a hard powerbomb onto Psycho, and waits for him to get up, and follows up with the closing deal. Dante grabs Stunner, and tries to throw him over, stunner reverses with a hip toss. Rage Sets Ravage up for the Meltdown, but ravage slips behind him, and locks in the Viper Bite. morello tries to hit a snap suplex on Force, but Force uses the ropes to stop him. Jason keeps the offense on Rusty, rusty Goes for the rusty hinge, and connects. He grabs the prone Jason and attempts to toss him, but jason garners all of his strength to grab the ropes before being thrown.he pie faces Rusty to the ground. he sees boss, and hits a Reverse DDT. he looks to the turnbuckles. he jumps up, and goe for the frog splash. but Rusty gets to his feet and pushes him off. Jason lands sternum first on the metal barricade. it leaves us down to 10 superstars as the Battle royal gets heated up.
There are only 10 men left in the fight for the IWO Heavyweight Championship. Rusty, just having eliminated Jason, goes on a tear, hitting clotheslines on every member of the match except for Chris Stunner. Chris tries a right hand, but it’s blocked by Rusty, who fires back with right hands of his own. Meanwhile, The Boss and Force are going at it in the corner. The Boss goes for a running clothesline to Force on the turnbuckle, but Force moves out of the way at the last instant, sending The Boss chest-first into the turnbuckle. The Boss backs up into the open arms of Force, who hits a German Suplex. Tony Morello and Dante Fatel are both beating on Industrial Psycho, hitting a nice double-suplex. The Boss, now recovered from Force’s beating, sees Chris Stunner slouching in the corner. He takes advantage, hitting a running dropkick. The Boss grabs Stunner by the neck, lifting him to his feet. He whips him off the ropes, and hits a spinning backbreaker. The Boss whips Stunner into the corner…he’s going for a superplex! The two are balancing on the second rope. The Boss goes for it…but Stunner blocks it! Right hands from Stunner. But wait, The Boss gives a knee to Stunner, then gives a huge right uppercut to knock Stunner over, over the barricade and into the crowd! Stunner’s eliminated!

There are only 9 men remaining in this matchup. Industrial Psycho is battling it out with Force now, while Dante goes at it with Rusty. The Boss is still caught up on the top turnbuckle recovering from that short bit with Stunner. Psycho goes for a right hand, but Force simply catches it, and with a fierce look in his eye, twists his arm, bringing Psycho to his knees. Force kicks Psycho in the gut, and lifts him up to a powerbomb position….and simply throws him out of the ring like a sack of bricks! My, what an impressive move!

Tony Morello is dealing with Ravage, now, hitting an excellent belly-to-belly suplex. The Boss, still perched on the top rope, is soon encountered by Ali Sabbah, who hits a top-rope German Suplex. The ring shook with that move! Ali picks up The Boss, whips him off the ropes, and clotheslines him over the top rope. But wait, The Boss hangs on! His feet wave, barely missing the floor, skinning the cat. He pulls himself back up to the apron, but Ali won’t have it, and clotheslines him out of the ring. The Boss is eliminated!

Seven men remain. Force is giving it to Tony Morello, stomping him in the corner. Dante and Rusty are still going at it, having exchanged suplexes in the past few minutes. Dante and Rusty are down…Dante gets to his feet, and aproaches Rusty…who nails a low blow on Dante! Dante stumbles back towards the ropes…and is eliminated by Rusty! We only have 6 men left!
Dante walks to the back disappointed and with his head down shying away from the Camera. Back to the ring action Ravage and Rage are in the far corner exchanging blows while Rusty is trying to lift Force out of the ring while he tries to tangle himself into the ropes and Ali Sabbah and Morello are resting up in seperate corners. Ravage starts to viciously shoulder thrust Rage several times until Rage desperately double axe handles Ravage in the back to free himself. Rage continues to club and stomp on Ravage as he struggles back to his feet. Rage then tosses Ravage back into the centre of the ring where he builds up some speed from the turnbuckle and hurdles towards Rage with a ferocious clothesline, Ravage ducks, latches onto Rage's body and hits a Super Release German suplex spiking Rage into the Canvas behind them. Ravage looks quite proud of himself but then he sees Ali Sabbah fly off the ropes and attempt to tackle him but Ravage side steps and drop toe holds him which sends him crashing into the second rope, Ravage is just about to capitalise onto Ali Sabbah until out of no-where Ravage flies off the mat with a high impact crossover clothesline turning Ravage inside out with the sheer strength and velocity of it. Rage rolls over on his back clutching his shoulder obviously taking effect to that desperation move while Ravage is flat out on his stomach trying desperately to recover let alone breathe.

Off on the side of the ring Rusty and Morello are fighting it out on the top rope, Morello struggles to secure the suplex position with Rusty as Rusty lays in a few hard shots to the gut to save himself and eventually shrugs off Morello tossing him to the mat below. Rusty re-positions himself back at the top looking for a High Flying move as Morello stumbles back to his feet and as Morello staggers back to a vertical base he sees the young Rusty take flight and quickly rolls to the side as the shaken Ali Sabbah recieves a unexpected flying clothesline from Rusty as he just gets off and turns around away from the ropes. Morello catches his breathe in the corner and has gazes over to Rusty and Ali Sabbah exhausted after that manovuor, Force begins to stomp away on Rusty's arm and he is on the ground in pain. Just past Ali Sabbah's body we see Rage lifting Ravange back to his feet and hoysting him up his shoulders for the Meltdown, Ravage in a panic grabs the cloest top rope to secure himself, as Rage spins him off his shoulders and Ravage safely lands on his feet Rage turns around to face Ravage and is met with a swift kick in the groin from Ravange who then hoysts Rage un his shoulders quickly, he sways a bit off balance but somehow straigthens up and manages to land the Ravage Driver smack dab in the centre of the ring. Ravage then slides of to Rage's legs, lifts him up in the standing crab position and using the added leverage of his height slingshots Rage right over the ropes, Rage topples over the top rope but still manages to hold on, Rage struggles back up and catches his breathe on the apron, but as he rests Ravage shots over and connects with a high jumping roundhouse kick finally knocking out Rage of the Battle Royal.

Ravange smiles with satisfaction as he looks at Rage's reaction of astonishment, as Rage gets back up off the floor mats, Rage starts to glare evily at Ravage as he mocks him with a few cocky gestures and a evil grin, Ravange turns away laughing as Morello explodes off the ropes with a high shoulder block. Ravange is sent staggering backwards and at that split second Rage leaps up onto ringside and low bridges the top rope for Ravage to unwilling stamble back over and eliminating him also. Rage starts to mount and throw a few punches into Ravage but the two refs rush over and break up the fight. Morello turns back to the action as our final 4 combations fight on.

We're down to the Final 4, Ali Sabbah, Force, Tony Morrelo, and Rusty Cooledge..We've got one on one action on each side of the ring..with Ali and Force.and Morrelo and Coolidge..Ali is pounding force with Right hands..Force comes back with an Elbow to the skull..Force attempts a Suplex..but Ali Sabbah reverses it into a suplex of his own..Ali taunts Forces has he's down..and tries to throw him over the top Rope..Meanwhile,Tony Morrelo as Rusty in the corner,and he's beating the living hell out of him..Tony picks him up..and gives him a big Bodyslam..Ali almost has Force out of the ring..But force Pokes him in the eye and stays alive..then he runs him over with a big clothesline. Morello is standing over Rusty..turns around..and finds Force looking at him..The Crowd Rises to it's feet..Both men Face to Face..Force nails tony with a right hand..Tony follows back with one..the exchange with Right hands..Until tony kicks Force in the gut..and whips him into the ropes..Force ducks a Boot..Both men get the same idea..and nail each other with clotheslines..Both of them are Down..Now Rusty and Ali are going at each other..Rusty Wearing Ali Down with Chops..Rusty Avoids a Low-Blow attempt By ali rusty goes for a DDT..but Ali Drives him back First into the Buckle..All 4 Men So tired..Ali picks tony up..and sets him in the same buckle in front of Rusty..and does the Same with Force..He goes to the Oppostie side of the ring..Runs over..and Splashes all 3 men!!!..The Crowd Begins to chant Holy Shit!..as all 4 men fall to the ground..Ali gets up Slowly..he picks Up Force..and he's going for the Closing Deal...Force hits him in the gut..and breaks the attempt..He kicks Ali..and sets him up..and Nails him with a Sit Down PowerBomb!...Force Gets up..Turns Around..Rusty's on the tope Rope..and hits a Flying Dropkick!..Tony Morrello is up..Grabs Rusty by the Neck..and Nails him with The TestDrive! Morrelo is the only one on his Feet!..He grabs Rusty..Rusty nails him with a Dropkick to the Knees..taking down Morello..He gets Morrelo up..and This time he connects with the DDT..Ali and force are getting up at the same time...Force Catches a Right hand...He kicks force in the Groin..which sends him to his knees..He spits in his face..Picks him up...Force grabs him..and nails him with a Belly to Belly Suplex...Rusty Catches Morello in the Face with a Big Superkick...that almost sends him out of the ring...He tries to knock him out with a clothesline..But Morello gets him with a backdrop..Somehow Rusty lands on the Apron..Tony tries to pick him up and suplex him to the floor..He's got him up..But Force comes from Behind..and Nails Morello with a German Suplex..Rusty crawls Back in the Ring..Ali and and Force are back at War..Ali Has force on the top Rope..but Rusty comes back..and catches Ali and gives him a NeckBreaker..Now force and Rusty are left Standing..They've saved each other..but now they must go at it..Rusty hits Force with a big Forearm..Force come back and whips rusty into the ropes..and hits him square in the face with a big Boot....Force slowly goes over Rusty..Rusty Grabs force by the legs and trips him up..Morello is back up..he goes to work..stomping on Ali...He picks him up..and Drills him into the mat with a Spinebuster...I think the whole arena could hear that one..Rusty comes up Behind Tony and puts him in a sleeper hold..He wants to make it easier to throw him over the top..Tony is trying to fight it..But he's going down to the mat..Rusty has it locked in big time..Force and Sabbah are both struggiling to get to their feet...In a last gasp attempt..he hits force with the Closing deal!!..Force is out!..Rusty has let go of the Sleeper hold..but tony is still moving...Rusty goes after Sabbah..Sabbah sees him and nails him with a kick to the face..Sabbah drops to a knee...all four men have to be dead tired..Force is still out....Sabbah picks him up..and Plays to the Crowd..he has force Stone cold beat..He goes to Throw force out..but force won't go for it..he comes back..throws Ali into the turnbuckle..Ali staggers out..Force picks him up..and sets him up for an Atomic Drop..and connects..He gets up on the tuurnbuckle..Takes ali With him..he sets him up..and there it is!!!!!..The Unstoppable bomb!..all 4 men once again are down..Force is first to his feet..he slowly picks sabbah up..he throws him out...no...wait..he landed on the Apron!..Force turns around..sees it..and begins stomping the hell out of Ali..but ail won't go down to the Floor..he is showing Tremendous heart here..he actally gets up to his feet..Ali and force exchange right hands..Force turns him around..and hits him with a huge forearm to the chest...Force Bounces off the Ropes...Ali gets up..and Gets Clotheslined out!...Ali is gone!..But what a hell of a fight he put up!..So..we're down to three..Force..Morello..Rusty..all 3 men are up..all staring each other down...What a finale this will be!..

All 3 combatants are drained, tired and hardly have the strength to stand upright, Force just lays back slumped in the ropes after eliminating Ali Sabbah while Morello and Rusty are starting up a fist brawl in the further corner. Rusty seems to be getting the upper hand as he lays in 6 straight punchs when Morello snaps a quick jab to catch Rusty on the nose and locks in a quick headlock takedown to ground Rusty. Morello begins to mount Rusty and lays in lefts and rights of his own, Morello then stops and swears in Italian in Rusty's Face then finishes off with Two Huge punches that Rock Rusty's temple. Morello continues to cuss more Italian swears words while he grabs Rusty's legs, crosses them over his own and locks on a Sharpshooter, Rusty starts howling in pain as he begins to crawl slowly towards the ropes using the crowd to rally him up, He somehow manages to crawl through the pain and reach out to grab the ropes but Rusty is left there holding the ropes as there is nothing the ref can do to break the hold. Morello has a huge Grin on his face and he lifts Rusty's thigh to apply even more pressure leaving Rusty screaming in even more pain and agony, Morello contines to keep the pressure on until Force finally gets up and hits a savage clothesline from behind Morello to let him release the hold and collapse to the mat. Force lifts Morello back to his feet and just plants him back into the mat with a Huge Spinerbuster! He drags Morello's body and throws him right into the corner face first, Morello lays face foward in the corner motionless as Force starts to lay in a flurry of Lefts and rights on the lower back of Morello, the camera pans back to Rusty who is struggling to stay upright while resting the opposite corner as he holds his left knee in pain. We switch back to Force who is now positioned on the top rope lifting Morello up to the second rope searching for a Unstoppable Bomb off the top. Force saddles Morello up and points over to the to annoucers table sitting right beside the ring. Force lowers back down to lift Morello but Morello blocks and begins to try and punch his way out by hitting body shots to Force's sides. Then out of nowhere on pure Adernaline Rusty explodes off the corner, springboards off the middle rope, steps on Morello's back and catchs Force's head with a incredable front dropkick. The Crowd erupt with amazement but but while this is happening Rusty lands awkawdly back into the centre of the ring as he failed to balance himself on the landing. Force is in big trouble as he struggles to regain balance and in a last ditch efort to stay in the game grabs onto Morello's ring attire as it seemed too little too late for the two as they both fall spine first onto the Hard floor mats behind them. Morello and Force have just been eliminated! The Crowd erupt as Rusty Cooledge is annouced the winner of the Battle Royal. The Ref slides into the ring and raises Rusty's hand as Rusty himself is too weak and tired to move himself. The Crowd continue to chant Rusty as we once again hear the Voice's boss over the loud speakers.

"Congratulations Rusty, Now you just eliminated both men leaving you alone in the ring, Now the fair thing to do would be to award you with the Belt but from a business stand-point that wouldn't be a very smart propersition since I would rather milk this. Now Rusty you ARE in the Main event for IWO No Remose but one hitch, You need to earn that Belt with an opponent and I have just the idea. Morello & Force since you both were eliminated by Rusty, Rusty will now decide your fates. Next Week at our IWO house show it will be Morello Vs. The Unstoppable Force In a Last Man Standing Match, **The Crowd cheer**, But one stipulatiobn.........Rusy is going to be Special guest Referee........

Yeah I knew you'd like that boys, so Rusty you have some thinking to do over the week, You're in charge of their fates and you'll be adminstoring the holy 10 count for YOUR Opponent for the IWO Championship, think hard Rusty, Who would you like to headline No Remose with you?

Have a Good Week....."

Tough Love is called Off The Air.....

Last edited by Dante; 04 Sep 2004 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

very good work RKO.

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Thanks Sin, I need more feedback folks...
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Very good. I am really surprised that Alli lasted and did as well as he did. Pleasantly though. Keep up the good work.

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

for as long as it took to get up, it should have been amazing...but not bad for your 1st show...
Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

At least I went out in fasion

Good job, Dante
Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey give him some credit Bonzo he got it passed to him and had it up in a day or two thats pretty good in my opinion.

Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo
for as long as it took to get up, it should have been amazing...but not bad for your 1st show...
Well I have to hear what Easy V wanted and I'll change it.....

If he wishes...

Damn this is a hard job...

I had to post this show fast so i can get this fed back up to speed with posting dates, Tommorow I'll post the House Show matches and promo thread....

I gurantee the next show will be better because it wouldn't be as rushed...

Last edited by Dante; 04 Sep 2004 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well by the way I was taken out it sounded very painful but at least I lasted for a little while.

Good show Dante
Old 05 Sep 2004, 12:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

that was me who wrote up to your elination jason. so i wanted to make it look memorable.

Old 05 Sep 2004, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
that was me who wrote up to your elination jason. so i wanted to make it look memorable.
Oh well,thanks for making it memorable
Old 05 Sep 2004, 02:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Just got home at 2:22 AM, I was so happy to see this up...

Great ending sequence and set up for the next show I must say. Pretty intense action. I liked it, and I am very thankful to be given the oppourtunity to be in the number one contendor match up. I can hardly wait for the next show! Oh yeah, and I think I already know who I want to win...