ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 26.2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2008, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 26.2

Promos are due by Tuesday December 23rd @ 8PM EST

card subject to change

Extreme TV Title Match
Exo (c) vs. Judge

Singles Match
Force vs. Jason w/ Stacy

Loser is Fired Match
Shock vs. M Shadows

Women's Tag Match, loser is fired
April Century & Wilma vs. Guro Girls

Triple Threat Match
Juice vs. Primate vs. The Kid
Old 17 Dec 2008, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*We see Jason and Stacy sitting together in their dressing room when there's a knock on the door,Jason answers it and it's Chad Williard with a mic in his hand*

What do you want Chad?

*Chad comes in and sits down across from the couple*

First of all I'd like to know your thoughts on the new boss

I don't know much about him but he's a step up from that loser Gene "Don't call me Mean" Smith

What about Stacy winning the women's battle royal?

I was very happy for her and I still am

Aww thanks hunny bunny

*She gives him a kiss on the cheek*

and you lost the men's battle royal...

*Jason shoots an angry look at Chad as he says those words*

I know I lost but I'm still here aren't I? Good riddance to that piece of garbage Corey who did get fired, one less dipshit in this company

and how do you respond to your actions after already being eliminated by helping The Kid Jake Young win and costing of all people...The Unstoppable Force to get eliminated

First of all I wasn't helping that little punk at all but I have not once received a thank you from him,secondly nobody gives two shits about Unstoppable Force.Honestly what's so Unstoppable about him? I know he's going to cut some long drawn out promo about teaching me respect and then he'll say in his low deep voice

*In his best Force voice "PAIN WILL BE MANDATORY FOR YOU!" which causes Stacy to erupt in laughter*

Force the only thing that will be mandatory for me tonight is winning and that's exactly what I'm going to do,you won't be so unstoppable after I'm through with you...get ready because playtime is over and your ass is next!

*Just then April walks into their dressing room*

Hey April what's up?

I'm nervous about my match tonight

Don't worry you'll be fine we got your back

Really?

Of course we do

Oh thank you

Chad you can leave now

*Chad leaves as the three begin talking strategy*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2008, 07:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

*Pretty Handsome Awkward by The Used begins to play as The Kid Jake Young runs out onto the stage much to the delight of the crowd,he runs down the ramp and begins slapping the hands of the fans in front row and hugs a few girls who then begin screaming afterwards.He jumps over the rope into the ring and grabs a mic,before he can speak the crowd gets louder and he just waits until they calm down before he speaks*

Last week I had no idea going into that battle royal that my job would be on the line,but you know what that gave me more determination to go out there and give it my all and do what I had to do to win...and I did exactly that and I'm still here

*Crowd cheers loudly agan*

Now people are saying that the only reason I won was with help from Jason and now he's wondering when I'm going to thank him,Jason I won't be thanking you because I didn't ask for your help nor did I need it,besides I think you have bigger things to worry about tonight

Onto more important things and that's the match I'm involved in which happens to be a triple threat which includes me, Primate, and Juice.Now I have respect for both of these two men but tonight I have to put that aside tonight if I want to climb the next step on the ladder.

Primate in the time that you have been here you've accomplished alot but you've never faced someone quite like me,and Juice in the short time that you've been here you've accomplished alot heck you even won rookie of the year for 2007 if I recall but you also have never faced someone like me.Tonight you two better be ready and focused because I'm bringing everything I got,I'll do anything it takes to win because that's just the way I am and you two will learn that the hard way tonight.

Juice, Primate...you better not blink or you'll miss me

*His music hits as the crowd cheers and he gets out of the ring to slap more hands with them as the camera fades*
Old 22 Dec 2008, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*Wilma and DC are seen walking into the IWO Arena, they walk down the hall as the camera follows them*

DC: Listen, you need to understand something, I am the new World Champion, I run the show around here, and tonight I am going to make that known to that Mr. Black!

Wilma: I know, but what about me, I have to team up with that sneaky April...and she...

DC: Wilma! Clam down! So what you are teaming up against the Guro Girls tonight. When is the last time you seen them step into the ring? Well?

Wilma: I haven't.

DC: Exactly, they probably suck. I doubt that Juice has trained them, well at least not to wrestle, but that's beside the point. Just go out there, and do your thing, and don't worry about April, if something goes down I have your back okay?

Wilma: okay.

DC: Hey wait!

*DC turns to see the camera man following him..he walks over and shoves the camera guy down*

DC: Quit following me! Damn it! I hate these new guys coming in, and listening to other people's conversations! Come on Wilma!

*DC and Wilma turn the corner*
Old 23 Dec 2008, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well Judge, I don't know what to tell ya. You got just a little too focused, couldn't take your eyes off the prize, and now you can't even make it to the ring. Look, I'm sorry you didn't get the proper beating you deserved, again, in the ring, but somebody just decided to step over you. Kinda, the same way I did. I'm sure it sucks, for you really, but these things happen to aging stars who might just be a little past their prime.

We all appreciate the things you've done. I mean, everyone hear has heard you read off your resume countless times. And I admit, it's a little impressive. Not DC impressive or anything, but for you, not bad. So be greatfull for what you've done and take things easy here in your twilight years. You've got to be carefull. Keep your head on a swivel. I mean shit dude...

YOU GOT BEAT DOWN BACKSTAGE!

So even I won't hold it against you when you fail, again, to try to even get back to where you used to be. I know it's hard when people are so, I guess, un-intimidated by you that jobbers are taking shots at you backstage. So c'mon man, I want you to dig real deep, get back on that horse, win one for the gipper and all that shit. Bring what you got. Try not to worry about who's hiding around what corner ready to whip out a little Tonya Harding shit on you and show what you got, I mean, what you got left, and give these fans a reason to talk about the good old days when you were relevent. I hope you got something left in the tank Judge, I really do. I don't think it'll help you, but I can't take a lot of pride in crushing somebody who has just, plain, given, up.

And speaking of "Giving Up," I'd like to know, Force, what the fuck man? It was going to be a pleasure of mine to beat the shit out of you. Don't you dare try to take that away from me or I swear to god I will deficate on your legacy, just like I am to Judge's.

Oh yeah, throw that hippy fag Cryptic in there as well. And whatever characters Spear is running. And the rest of you IWO bitches that been running away. Get you asses back here and face the facts. Even though you suck, you got a responsibility to take your punishment like men. Or are you really going to sit back and watch your world champ DC, your tv title/extreme champ Exo and your hardest worker Jason run over this place and smear your reputations without consequence?

Really?

Untill then, you just sit back like the rest of these fans, and let Exo entertain the hell out of you.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I thought I'd add a little something to my promo.

*Jason is shown in his dressing room wearing a santa hat and Stacy sitting in his lap also wearing a santa hat,the sound of christmas music is heard playing*

We just thought that we would take this time to wish everyone in the IWO and all of the fans a very merry christmas

That also includes you Unstoppable Force

Yes it does, and we truly mean that Force from the bottom of our hearts

And just to show you that we mean it we got you a gift

What's that you say? You want the gift right now Force? Well you see you're just going to have to wait but don't worry you won't have to wait long. You see it's not just any gift it's a very special gift and it didn't cost a thing, your gift is simply me kicking your ass tonight and leaving you lying in the middle of that ring humliated and broken

As you leave take a look at all the little faces of all those Unstoppable Force fans who were counting on their hero to pull out a win,and the only man that can put a smile on that face is me and I will become their new hero Force

While you enjoy the holidays Force...think about what I just said here and once again have a merry christmas

and a happy new year

*The both put smiles on their faces as the camera pans out and fades to black*