ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 26.1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2008, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 26.1

Promo Thread for Redemption 26.1

All promos are due by Monday December 8th @ 2PM EST

Mr. Gene Smith has announced that all superstars and staff are to report to the ring to begin Redemption

IWO World Title Match
Cryptic (c) vs. DC

25 Minute IWO Extreme TV Title Match under Hardcore Rules
Exo (c) vs. Judge

Over the Top Battle Royal
Jason vs. The Kid vs. Primate vs. Corey Taylor vs. M Shadows vs. Deathshock vs. Juice vs. Force vs. Bobby Morton vs. Michael Gordy

Over the top Women's Battle Royal
Wilma vs. Stacey vs. April vs. The Guro Girls vs. The rest of AAA vs. Miss A
Old 01 Dec 2008, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls plays as Stacy and Triple A make their way down to the ring,Stacy snatches the microphone away from the ring announcer as she's getting in the ring*

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce the first Mr Money In the Bank and my man....JASON!

*One Step Closer by Linkin Park blares through the arena as Jason walks onto the stage with the Money in the Bank briefcase in hand,he's wearing a blue button up silk shirt and some nice black dress pants as he makes his way down to the ring.All the boos from the crowd are not enough to wipe the big grin he has on his face as he gets into the ring,all the girls begin clapping for him and Stacy gives him a kiss and then he grabs for the microphone*

Boo me all you want but there's nothing you can do about it now,actually there is one thing you can do about it...learn to love it

*The boos grow louder*

All of you doubted me and didn't believe me that I would do it but I did,and now you're all upset that you were wrong and I was right.Don't be mad it's okay to be wrong,but it's not okay to be jealous and that's exactly what all of you are

*The boos continue as Jason just laughs*

All of you that boo me just wish you could be like me but you know you never will be,and you won't admit it but deep down inside you know it's the truth and it hurts

*Fans starts a "You Suck" chant but Jason just ignores it and laughs*

Enough about you people and onto more important matters and that's this briefcase I hold in my hand,this briefcase means that I can make myself the number one contender for the IWO World Championship.I could cash it in tonight or tomorrow or even next week,I'll do it when anyone will least expect it and before you know it I will stand before you the new IWO World Heavyweight Champion

*The fans are still booing and chanting*

As for tonight I am supposed to compete in an Over the top batttle royal and just like I did at Championship Dreams I will come out of this match victorious,and Juice you better watch out because you'll be the first one who gets his ass tossed out of the ring by me,I would also like to wish my lovely lady Stacy and her friends luck tonight in the women's battle royal.

Thank you hunny bunny

*They begin to make out as Jason's plays through the arena and the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2008, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Before I start this promo...

Stacy = Pink

Amanda = Purple

Angela = This color

Ashley = Red

Just so nobody gets confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Stacy and Triple A are getting their makeup done when Chad Williard runs into the room*

Haven't you ever heard of knocking?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean...

What do you want?

I just wanted to know your thoughts on the women's over the top battle royal?

Okay first of all Chad have you ever heard of breath mints? Second of all the only thing I would like to say about the match is that may the best female win

Which is obviously me

No I believe that's me

Both of you are wrong because it's me

Girls we can't be arguing about who's the best female...when we all obviously know that it's me

*The girls continue arguing while Chad just looks confused as the camera fades*
Old 06 Dec 2008, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

*The Kid Jake Young is walking into the arena still in pain from that Money in the Bank match at Championship Dreams as Chad Williard walks up to him*

Jake, I just want to know how you're feeling tonight?

Well Chad I'm not going to lie I am hurting after what I put myself through in the Money in the Bank match at Champioship Dreams,I came so close only to have it taken away from me just like that.Jason may have won the match and now he prances around here like he owns the place,but the truth is I was the real star of the match and he knows that just like everyone else does.

I'm not worried though because I know I will get my time to shine again and one day getting a chance to hold some gold,I just have to keep climbing up that ladder until I reach the top and tonight is that next step I have to take in achieving my goal.

Tonight I'm involved in an over the top rope battle royal,and if I have to go through 9 other guys to make it one step closer to the top...then so be it.

In all my life I've never given up on anything and it'll be no different tonight,those guys in that ring better not blink or they'll miss me and the next thing they know they'll be over the top rope and I'll be the last one standing in the ring victorious.

*Jake walks away leaving Chad as the camera fades to black*

Last edited by Jason; 06 Dec 2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06 Dec 2008, 11:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*DC is in the back heading down the hallway when he is stopped by Hugh Miller*

Hugh: DC, tonight you have the chance to become World Champion again, what are your thoughts?

DC: My thoughts Hugh? It's quite simple! At Championship Dreams, I did what I said I would do. I beat Unstoppable Force inside the dogpound cage! And tonight, well it will more of the same, only tonight I beat the hell out of the world champion Cryptic!

Hugh: There is a lot of talk going around about what the big announcement is by Mr. Smith, any comments?

DC: You know what, it doesn't matter what Smith has to say, because the bottom line is this...He made the right chance giving me the shot at the belt tonight. The fans know it, Smith knows it, and the boys in the back know it. The IWO has fallen on hard times, but rest assure there has been one constant in this company and that is me. I haven't left, in fact I am the IWO! Tonight I prove it when I take back what is mine the IWO title.

Don't make any mistake Hugh, it's all about the gold, and I am not going out there to lose...I give Cryptic credit, he beat a credible champ in Crusher, and look where the former champ is now...Away...he is afraid, and now he is on the run!

Hugh: umm...ok, but tonight, you and cryptic, you have to respect the fact that he climbed the ladder and earned the world title.

DC: Earned? No, Hugh he got lucky! You see he won a rumble match, and then beat Crusher on an off night...I mean look at it this way. That hippy beat a champ that is too afraid to show his face around here anymore...

And me? Well I beat a future hall of famer for the second year in a row, without any help...not to mention that a week before that I took out both Cryptic and Crusher! Tonight, the talking is over, and I return the IWO back to a superpower status...I am putting everyone in the locker room on notice, the new era of the Dogcatcher has arrived, and everyone who gets in my way will get put down!

*DC walks off*
Old 07 Dec 2008, 12:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*DC is about to enter his locker room, when Wilma comes running up*

Wilma: DC, I just found out I am in a battle royal tonight, what I am going to do?

DC: Easy girl, calm down and take a deep breath! What you're going to do is simple, go out there and win the match!

Wilma: But, I haven't competed in a long time!

DC: Settle down, come on in, and we will figure out just how you will beat those other broads tonight!

*they go into the dressing room*
Old 07 Dec 2008, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*The camera zooms in on the Freebird Express, with the tag titles draped across their shoulders*

Morton: Can you believe that we have a battle royal tonight?

Gordy: Believe it son, we got our hands full, but you know what really chaps my ass? The fact that we don't get to defend our titles tonight.

Morton: Yeah!

Gordy: I mean we get rid of that white trash Garvin, and his hip-hop hoodlum friend Quezell, and we get ourselves stuck in a battle royal? That is no way to treat the greatest tag team in the IWO.

Morton: I want to know what this announcement is going to be.

Gordy: It ain't important, what is important is that we stick together, and then leave that ring together as winners.

Morton: I don't follow.

Gordy: Come on, I tell you about it.

*they walk off*
Old 07 Dec 2008, 08:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

So this is what it is, again? Bitch, I stomped your ass and took this belt when I felt like it, then I pounded you and that tard Corey into dirt at Championship Dreams, and now, one more time, I gotta kick your ass to the curb. Judge, it's time you wake up and realize that I am moving my way up, stepping over has beens like you. Your days in the spotlight are just distant memories now. So what is it gonna be? You gonna go cry for another rematch tomorrow? Damn, you need to check your punk ass into a clinic and try to figure out how you got a big case of the loser virus. I hope it didn't come from bobbing on Coreys knob.

Now I know you got a long list of things you did in the past. But Dude, you got to start looking at the future. Start trying out to figure how Judge is going to fit into this Exo World Order. There's a place for you somewhere. I mean, I got dry cleaning that needs to get picked up. I got coffee that needs to be made. Shit, you work real hard and you might even be able to carry my jock someday. Just don't be sniffin it and all.

You see Judge, I know you're hurtin. I know you're feeling a little humiliated. I'm sure it pains you greatly to see me walking around with this here Extreme TV Championship Belt held high over my head week in and week out after you spent so many years of your life trying to use it to give yourself some shred of credibility. But it's gone. You ain't getting it back. And the thing is, I aint settling on anything. I ain't sittin around on my past like you did. I moving ahead.

So tonight, after I beat your ass senseless one more time. I'm making my focus on the next wrung up the ladder. Tonight, I leave you with your shattered hopes and your diary of what you did before I took it all away from you. I'm turning my back on you, closing the door on this chapter of the Judge book of fail. Tonight, I'm making my statement to the IWO that there's a new contender setting his eyes on that IWO World Heavyweight Championship.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2008, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

DC, Jason, let's just form a stable and squash these jobbers

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 04:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge's music hits and he makes his way to the ring as the crowd chants 'you fucked up' at him*

Judge: Alot of people have been asking a stupid question since Championship Dreams. People have been asking simply...'What happened?'

Are you fans seriously telling me you didn't see what happened? Are you thick? Well...I'm going to spell it out for you. I lost. There. I said it. I lost. So what?

Look even perfection sleeps, even perfection has off nights and at Championship Dreams I got lazy and I dropped the ball. And I think I owe Exo an apology.

For months now I've been claiming that you were nothing but a punk making stupid jokes and that you would never get anywhere in this buisness, you would never be anyone other than a tag team jobber. But I was wrong. I apologise for that Exo but you have to understand that when you've done as much as I've done, when you've seen as much as I've seen, you get a little bit sceptical when some former tag team chump leaves his tag team and starts making the calls that you might hear in the class room of third graders and then expects to be taken seriously. You find it a little hard to believe that someone like that is going to prove themselves and become big here in the IWO, because I've seen countless idiots do that same thing and be put into place by the greats in the IWO. People like Force, people like me, hell, even people like DC and Corey.

But hey, I was wrong. And I apologize but I assure you, as of tonight, there will be no need to apologize ever again to you. Because now you've earned my respect I'm not going to take stupid risks, I'm not going to get overly confident, I'm not going to go and take that extra time to gloat before I hit a big move. Cos now I consider you on my level, you better be ready to play on my level.

Tonight it begins. I'm only doing what it takes to get my title back, nothing more, nothing less. You are about to step into the ring, not with the man you've stepped into it with over the last few months, not the man who gloated, who went out of his way to cause you pain, to prove a point, no.....tonight you step into the ring with the real Judge. The brutally effective and efficient Judge. Tonight your about to experience a whole new level of wrestling perfection and you're going to have to answer a much harder question than I had to answer here tonight. Your simply going to have to answer the question...what you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...FOR YOU!

*Camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
DC, Jason, let's just form a stable and squash these jobbers
I'm in if DC is in.