ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Championship Dreams

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2008, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Championship Dreams

Promo Thread for Championship Dreams live from Vancouver, Canada

Promos are due by Saturday October 18 @ 11PM EST

card subject to change

World Title Match
Crusher (c) vs. Cryptic

Extreme TV Title Match Triple Threat Pinfalls Count Anywhere Match
Exo (c) vs. Judge (c) vs. Corey Taylor

Dogpound Cage Match
DC vs. Unstoppable Force

Tag Team Title Match
Freebird Express (c) vs. Joey Garvin & Quezell Washington

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Jason vs. DeathShock vs. Primate vs. The Kid vs. Juice
Old 11 Oct 2008, 02:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The Kid is shown getting checked up on after getting brutally attacked by Corey after their match had finished,Chad Williard walks in the room*

Jake, I would just like to know how you're feeling after that brutal attack from Corey earlier this evening?

How do you think I feel Chad? I just got attacked for no reason at all after the match had finished and for what? For Corey to send a message well I got a message for him and that's anytime he's ready I'll be more than happy to face him in that ring again and take him to the limit

*The doctor finishes putting a bandage on Jake's head*

That can wait another day though and I can assure you Corey that day will come when you least expect it

This Sunday you will be in the first Money in the Bank match ever in the IWO,and you'll be going in there with four other guys....your thoughts?

This will also be my first PPV and what beter way to debut on PPV then on the biggest night in the IWO, Championship Dreams.Everyone thinks just because I'm some rookie that they don't have to take me seriously,well this Sunday I'm going to prove every one of them wrong by going in there and showing them exactly why I'm not just some rookie.

*Jake gets up from where he sat so he can face the camera*

This Sunday will be the night where my dream will come true and I will be one step closer to becoming the number one contender for the IWO Heavyweight Championship, the one thing that means more than anything to anyone in this company. I know I haven't been here long but it means alot to me because I know that many greats of this company have fought for and held that title and they did anything to keep it, and after this Sunday I will be the number one contender and then after that I will become the youngest IWO Heavyweight Champion and I will not anyone stand in my way and try to take that away from me

Well good luck to you this Sunday

Thank you

*Jake walks off leaving Chad in the room as the camera fades*

Last edited by Jason; 11 Oct 2008 at 02:33 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2008, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Bump, so that people know the promo thread is here.
Old 14 Oct 2008, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

*One Step Closer by LP blares through the arena as Jason with Stacy by his side make their way down to the ring,Triple A along with them and the boos from the crowd begin and Stacy is wearing a shirt that reads "My boyfriend is cuter than yours".Jason holds the rope open for all the ladies and he finally gets in the ring,he soaks in the boos from the crowd before grabbing a microphone*

Of all the places to hold our biggest PPV of the year they chose Canada and I just ask myself one question...why?

*More boos from the canadian crowd*

Go ahead and boo I can wait as long as I need to

*The boos begin to grow louder as Jason just smirks and the girls laugh*

Wow do you really hate me that much?

*Crowd begins a You Suck chant*

No no you can save that chant for Juice when he comes out later tonight

*The chant stops

Speaking of Juice I don't know where you were in your time of absence but I'm more than happy to send you back,and I know you're going to come out here and babble on about why you came back but here's the thing no one cares.Nobody cares about you or your stupid manager who only yells seven because that's how many times he dropped the soap in prison.

*Some laughs from the crowd can be heard*

Nobody understands half the things you say anyways so why don't you just go back where you came from and hang out with your people...

*A picture appears up on the tron*

*Jason and the girls begin to laugh*

Which is you Juice? Look tonight not only will I humliate you but I will walk out this arena as the number one contender for Heavyweight Championship,and as far as my other opponents are concerned...tell'em girls

Playtime is over and your asses are next!

You're damn right!

*Jason throws down the mic as he and the girls exit the ring*
Old 15 Oct 2008, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*The Freebird Express is backstage with Chad Willard*

Chad: Guys, tonight you two have to defend the tag team titles against a former ally, Joey Garvin.

Gordy: hold it righ there son! Joey Garvin is not a former ally. He had every oppurtunity to live up to his Freebird roots. He chose not to take that oppurtunity when he cost me and Morton here a shot at the world title.

Chad: Okay, but...

Morton: But nothing Chad...you see you don't get it. But you will...you will tonight, tell him Gordy.

Gordy: Tonight, we step in the ring as the greatest tag team of all time...and tonight we end Joey Garvin's career...I mean if it wasn't for us son, Joey Garvin would still be a schmo with no where to go.

Morton: good rhyme.

Chad: Let me ask you two something, Garvin is teaming up with Quezell Washington, are you prepared for him?

Gordy: That boy ain't got shit on us, you hear. Those two clowns couldn't lace our boots on a bad night. Washington left this company, and what has he done since? Nothing. You understand that nothing. Those two were never able to win the gold, and they won't be winning it tonight either!

Morton: That's right, so Garvin and Washington get ready, cause tonight the express is going to roll right over you!

*they walk off*
Old 17 Oct 2008, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Dirty Window by Metallica hits and Judge makes his way to the ring and grabs a mike*

Judge: Finally its here. The PPV that we all work towards. Championship Dreams. The big one, the time to shine, the place where the whole world is watching. The place where finally rumours will be laid to rest and the whole world will know once and for all that I, the Judge, am truly the uncrowned World Champion of the IWO.

You all might be wondering why I don't appear shaken after my Extreme TV Title loss last week. Why I don't feel shaken that I find myself in a match with a guy who took my title last week and a guy who many people consider the most psychopathic individual in the IWO. Well its very simple.

Exo you proved nothing to me last week. You took less of a beating at the hands of Corey so managed to drape your arm over me and steal a pin in the last minutes of our match. God, you barely knew where you were at. I don't even think you realized you were making that cover. Yet I bet you expect me to be intimidated by it, well, news flash, I'm not. Not in the least.

You go around making juvenile jokes and ripping into me about talking about my past successes and my legacy as if your so tough, as if your so much better than me. But I see through it all Exo and I see a jealous wanna be.

Cos lets face it, if you had accomplished half the things I have here in the IWO, you would be boasting twice as loud as I do. No, you don't scare me Exo because I've come to realize your in the same class as the other man I have to face at the PPV, Corey.

You both run around making stupid jokes, screaming insults, talking tough, and looking for opportunities to take cheap shots. Because you realize that people would never accept you as the pathetic individuals you really are.

But now it all comes to a halt. I put an end to all this nonsense. I'm sick and tired of your jealous ranting Exo. I'm sick and tired of your tantrums and cheap shots Corey. I'm sick and tired of beating you both in singles competition yet you coming back again and again. So at Championship Dreams this ends and what better way for it to end than in a falls count anywhere match.

I'm looking forward to taking you guys up into the crowd and beating you down in front of the fans. Taking you into the car park and bringing back some old memories for Exo and Corey. I'm looking forward to slamming both of you idiots off the entrance ramp. But most of all, I'm looking forward to hearing the ref count the 1....2.....3 as I cover one of your lifeless bodies.

Play time is over boys and now its time for you to ask yourselves what you gonna do....what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...for You!

*Camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2008, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

ive been really busy this week, i can do the promo tonight and have it up by early tomorrow morning by the latest if you dont mind pushing the deadline back a day for me.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2008, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Somewhere random*

*We see someone standing in the middle of no where with a hooded robe as they stare up into the star.

The camera gets closer as the person begins to turn around, after a few moments the persons head turns to the side as the glare at the camera from the corner of their eye. A slight grin could me made but our vision is unclear as their hood covers the majority of their face.

The camera gets closer once and then almost without warning the person jumps and faces the camera. The camera quickly zooms in to the face as...The Peaceful One Cryptic reveals himself to the people!!!*

Hello to all the peaceful ladies and gentlemen of the world. Tonight, this very night in which the moon is out and the stars bright, tonight I Cryptic, your saviour, your hero, the fantasy the ladies think of whilst their boyfriends humps them in the bedroom, The Peaceful One shall finally bring the peace back to the IWO!!!

*Cryptic removes the hood from head and smiles slightly at the camera*

Championship Dreams. The day in which everyone dreams of reaching the top, the day in everyone dreams of winning a championship belt. The day in which I Cryptic will have a dream and geal achieved, but the day in which a man by the name of Crusher has a dream shattered, has a dream...crushed.

*Cryptic acts out like he has the belt around his waist.*

Crusher, tonight we go toe to toe for the IWO Championship. Crusher you have been the champion for a little while now, you've done well in your career. You've won almost every title there is to win the IWO, but at the same time you've lost almost every tile that there is to lose! And the reason is simple, the reason as to why you keep having the title removed from your grasp is because at that time you simply was not ready, you were not ready to bare the burden of having the duty that comes along with being a champion, the duty to bring peace and tranquillity back into the IWO.

*Cryptic shakes his head in disappointment*

You were not ready, Crusher you were beaten like a dog that just had a bite from a Christmas Turkey. Whipped from left to right and left outside in the cold, forced to climb back up the ladder and you're still not ready, but on each occasion, you did well you clawed yourself back up, but only to fall back down and tonight's fall shall be one you simply can not recover from. Because tonight just like when i removed the IWO Hardcore title from around your waist and left you eating my peaceful, non-harmful dust, i shall beat you again and remove yet another title from yourself in a quite simply spectacular fashion. In a victory that'll be one for the ages, one for the photo albums, one for the history books as my name Cryptic is embedded within history and becomes the last name that is written in the IWO's Champion history books.

*Cryptic begins to day dream a little but then quickly snaps out of it*

Thinking back, you've been warming up titles for me since the day i arrived into the IWO. You kept the IWO Hardcore nice and warm for me before i claimed it for myself and removed all your icky body sweat from the strap and now you're keeping the IWO title nice and warm for me i thank you kindly, but hold no fear, Crusher after tonight you won't need to keep anything warm for me over than Mrs. Crusher's lips as tonight when i become the IWO Champion there will be no other title in which i shall require. Happy times, right?

*Cryptic glances at his watch before speaking once more.*

Ah, the time is near. The time in which the dreams of I and my peaceful people are met, the time in which the peace is brought back into the IWO and Crusher, although the dream will be at your expense do not feel disheartened, because after tonight when you're at home in a cold, wife-less bed, you can sit back and think that you played a role in the peace being brough back into the IWO. However should you for whichever reason attempt to prevent me from bringing the peace back to the IWO then you Crusher are not peaceful and if you ain't peaceful...

*Cryptic pauses for a slight moment*

...YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!!!!

*Camera fades*
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2008, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*Exo's music hits and he comes on out to the ring to address his crowd. He holds up his shiny new championship and the crowd cheers him on. Exo paces back and forth a couple of times before beginning to speak...

Exo: So, what did you all think of that little performance last week?

Crowd chears.

Exo: No, seriously, I want everyone across this nation to hear what you thought of that performance last week.

*Exo taps his belt and the crowd screams louder.

Exo: That's right, what you witnessed last week was nothing less than the single, most spectacular, breathtaking, spellbinding, captivation performance that has ever been captured in the history of the IWO. And who can you all thank for that? I know your first reaction would be to thank, well, me, for bringing the house down and capturing this championship, but before you do...we have to thank somebody else...

Corey.

*Crowd boos

Exo: No no no, don't be like that. We have to thank Corey for taking that match, taking that event, and bringing in all into glorious, technicolor, panoramic vision. Corey, brought all that he could and the results? Well, they speak for themselves. In fact, as incredible and implanted that match was into everyones memories, let's just take a look at it once again and witness the occasion...

*Jumbotron lights up with the match from last weeks redemption...

Garvin is eliminated first by Exo with a chokeslam...the Free Birds team up on him after the elimination, and Quezell Washington returns to fight them off...during the fight, Jason comes to the outside and RKO's Morton to get the pin on him...In the ring Judge eliminates Gordy with the Final Sentence, leaving Jason, EXo and Judge....

All three men go at it for a while and then Juice comes out and distracts Jason, allowing Judge to take advantage and nail another Final Sentence on him, getting the elimination. This leaves Exo and Judge. They go at it for a bit with lots of near falls and then Corey comes down and attacks both men, leaving them laying...Judge is hurt worse than Exo, and Exo manages to crawl over him to get the pin and win the gold.

New Extreme TV Champion: Exo

Exo: Absolutely breath taking. People, have you ever in your lives imagined that you would see Exo win this Extreme TV Championship in such fashion? No, never. You would have expected nothing less than a performance of a lifetime. And you received it. All thanks to Corey. Let's just, take one, last, trip, back to last week and watch this spectacular, dominating and convincing performance by Exo...

Garvin is eliminated first by Exo with a chokeslam...the Free Birds team up on him after the elimination, and Quezell Washington returns to fight them off...during the fight, Jason comes to the outside and RKO's Morton to get the pin on him...In the ring Judge eliminates Gordy with the Final Sentence, leaving Jason, EXo and Judge....

All three men go at it for a while and then Juice comes out and distracts Jason, allowing Judge to take advantage and nail another Final Sentence on him, getting the elimination. This leaves Exo and Judge. They go at it for a bit with lots of near falls and then Corey comes down and attacks both men, leaving them laying...Judge is hurt worse than Exo, and Exo manages to crawl over him to get the pin and win the gold.

New Extreme TV Champion: Exo

Exo: Just gives me goosebumps every time I think about it. Thank you Corey. Thank you. But enough about last week. Tonight, here at Championship Dreams, Exo is going to face off again with the rock solid and dependable Corey. Will it be another match for the vaults? Exo says, yes. I mean, there will be that other guy, that robocop guy, who's always going around, patting himself on his own back for something or other and how he gets no respect, but you know you're not going to get anything satisfying out of him. For example, when Judge Judy has a chance to step up and lead the IWO into new worlds of glory, we see Judges true character, don't we...

*Jumbotron lights up again with a static, black and white security camera showing Judge backstage, in a moment of relaxation...

Corey was writing this but has seemingly gone again and I haven't had the time to write it up properly

*Crowd boos at seeing Judge's lack of dedication.

Exo: Whoa, calm down, damn, I didn't think you all'd get fired up like that. Just chill, maybe Judge has it in him to redeem himself. Maybe, but, I'll be honest, I ain't got much faith. But don't you worry, because come hell or high water, one man is going to step forward, one man is going to forge ahead in this IWO, one man is going to set his sights not just on what belt is on the line, or who is in his way, one man is going to lead this company and set a golden example of what you expect to see, what you deserve to see, what you put your hard earned money down to see, Exo is going lay it all on the line tonight in a brutal Triple Threat match, right here and Entertain the Hell out of you, tonight, at CHAMPIONSHIP DREAMS!

*Crowd pops, Exo raises up the mic and his belt and camera goes to look at something else.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2008, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Once again it all comes down to this...DC vs. Force one more time...The highlight of the night...the main event...the starring attraction...Don't let anyone fool you, the reason the fans are coming to Championship Dreams...it's not for a ladder match...or a world title match, or hell even a falls count anywhere match...No...make no mistake it is to see Force vs. DC 3 inside of the Dogpound Cage....

Force, I told you last week, that I would not attack you...I held true to my word....and tonight I promise you that I will walk out of that cage the victor...I will make you bleed, and I will show you that I don't need backup to take care of you...then when it is all over, I will be ready to take back what belongs to me, the World Heavyweight Title...

I proved last week I could beat the best in the IWO...and this week is no different...Right here in the great white north, I will prove my point...Inside of a structure that I created...the most lethal match in the history of wrestling...careers have ended inside of that cage...and championships have been won and lost...Tonight the greatest rivalry in the IWO comes full circle, as the rubber match between the two top men in this company once again steals the show...

Force, you understand the dangers of this match, the barbwire, the electricity, the spikes, it's all there...there is no escape, no excuses...when all is said and done, the winner will be clear...Now I know I will feel pain...I will bleed, I will suffer, but the fate that is in store for you Force...Well quite frankly, it is a fate I wish on no man....

Force, the time has come, the time to put up or shut up...Take a look back and you will see the time is right for DC to take back the gold, and put myself back where i belong, on top of the IWO...there is nothing that will stop me from doing that...only a small bump in the road, that I plan on flatening tonight inside that cage...Championship Dreams, the biggest event of the year, and the biggest match of the year...Force, this is it...tonight, I show everyone why I am the best this business has to offer...

Tonight, Vancouver will witness history, and Force your legacy might as well be over...Tonight I take my rightful place in history, and to Crusher and Cryptic, whoever wins your match, I will see you at Absolute Power mark my words..

But for Force, ole buddy, prepare to get putdown! You're in my doghouse now!
Old 18 Oct 2008, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Garvin walks into the arena in Vancouver...he is stopped by Hugh Miller*

Miller: Joey, where's Quezell Washington?

Garvin: I don't know, but I do know that he will be here...I know it.

Miller: Can you really trust that guy?

Garvin: You know Hugh, I thought I could trust the Freebird Express, but you see where that got me...Trust or no trust, tonight me and Washington will leave this arena as champs.

Miller: But Joey, if you lose you will have your career come to end in the IWO.

Garvin: I know Hugh...but...Losing is not an option...tonight, I go out there and give it my all, and hope that it's good enough.

*Garvin walks off*
Old 19 Oct 2008, 07:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Sorry, it's been real busy. Mine will be up by dawn.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2008, 09:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'm extending this deadline officially to October 25th at 11pm. It's the IWO's biggest PPV so we need more promos than half the guys on the roster. If you haven't promo'd yet I shall probably be sending out reminders.

Old 05 Nov 2008, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DC has been really busy so hasn't had time to work on the show. So I'm going to be doing the whole thing now. I have exams atm though so prob won't get much time to write the extra matches till next week. Hence show will be up next week.

After that I'm going to be working on getting this thing properly back on track if people are still keen to be involved. I'm going to need help with the writing of it though and more people to be consistently promoting for it to be a good fed. But I'll post more on the direction of the IWO after a put up Championship Dreams.

Thanks for your patience.

Old 17 Nov 2008, 07:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Well I hope people would still want to continue after this,but I do understand there are far more important things in life than some wrestling e-fed on a wrestling forum.