ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 25.3, October 10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2008, 10:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Redemption 25.3, October 10

*Pyro goes off*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: What a way to start Redemption this week with the returning Juice making his way down to the ring.

*Juice climbs into the ring, he is accompanied by Gritz and Gravy and the Guru Girls are hanging off him. He grabs a mike.*

Juice: What da fuck is up IWO?

*A large portion of fans cheer but there are also quite a few boos heard in the arena*

Juice: I know da anticipation has been killing all you mofo's but at last true quality has returned to diss here fed. Da Juice is back to bring da mother fuckin pain to any one stupid enough to step into the ring with him!

Gritz N Gravy: Da man speaks the truth!

Juice: So I is officially putting the IWO on notice. I'm back and if any of ya mofo's in the locker room think ya can take me, you better be prepared for my boot to find its way into yo....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qlCC1GOwFw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qlCC1GOwFw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Its Jason! What the heck is he doing out here?

*Jason makes his way to the ring and grabs a mike as the fans boo.*

Jason: Look who's back its Juice everybody! The slack jawed local of the IWO. What do you want Juice a ticker tape parade? A heroes welcome? Well, I'm sorry but I'm not here to give you any of those things. But I do have something that I've wanted to give your arse for a long time. A beating!

*Jason swings around and decks Gritz N Gravy with the mike and then goes to deck Juice with it but Juice ducks it and hits a right on Jason. Jason drops the mike and both men start brawling around the ring as Gritz rolls to the outside clutching his head in pain and the Guru Girls look on in shock.*

M: Juice was looking for a challenge and he just got a hell of a challenge in Jason. These men are going at it like crazy and security is now coming down to break things up. We will try and get things sorted out during this commercial break folks.

*Break*

T: Folks we are back from break and we are now going to the back where we hear that Millar is talking to commissioner Smith about some breaking news for Championship Dreams.

*Camera goes backstage with Millar and Smith*

Millar: So cutting right to the chase, rumors have it that you have a major announcement for Championship Dreams commissioner?

Smith: That's right Hugh. Over the last few weeks I have been trying to think of ways to make this Championship Dreams one of the best PPV's in IWO history and I think I've come up with the match that will help it all happen.

So at Championship Dreams there is going to be a match that many fans may be familiar with. A match in which the winner will be entitled to a IWO World Heavyweight Championship match in the future. And that match will be a....Money In The Bank Ladder Match!

*Camera pans back to the arena*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singles Match- Jake 'The Kid' Young vs Corey Taylor

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_ame75vpes&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_ame75vpes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

M: It’s one of the IWO’s newest recruits Jake ‘The Kid’ Young. I don’t know much about this guy yet, other than he really needs to make up for the loss many say he was responsible for last week in that tag team match up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xps7AM8HbjE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xps7AM8HbjE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

T: ‘The Kid’ will certainly have earned his stripes if he can beat this man, Corey. The sadistic beast of the IWO, who just last week, won himself an IWO contract.

M: Personally I don’t like Young’s chances, but I would love to see him take out that maniac tonight and do the whole IWO a favour.

T: How about being a little less bias Marv?

M: Hey, did Corey put a guy through your car wind shield two weeks ago Tater? Yeah, didn’t think so.

*Bell rings. Corey offers his hand to Young. Young looks at the crowd who boo. Young then goes to grab Corey’s hand but pulls away at the last minute and laughs. But his laughter is short lived as Corey pummels him with a vicious clothesline, turning ‘The Kid’ inside out.*

T: Well there is mistake number one for Young, making Corey look like a fool. And now Corey is all over Young like a rash.

*Corey picks Young back up and nails him with a side Russian leg sweep, bouncing Young’s skull off the canvas. Corey pulls Young up again and whips him off the ropes. Young comes back and Corey goes for a big back body drop, but Young rolls over Corey’s back and goes off the ropes again. Corey turns around and Young plasters him with a high elevation drop kick. Young then jumps straight over Corey and hits a springboard moonsault off the top rope onto the prone Corey.*

T: What an amazing move from ‘The Kid’! He just managed to leap to the top rope in a single bound and deliver an amazing springboard moonsault. Not everyone can do that Marv.

M: Yeah well that’s what ‘The Kid’ has to do if he wants to take Corey out. Play to his strengths which are obviously quickness and high risk manoeuvres.

*Young makes the cover. 1…2……….kick out by Corey. Young goes up top and waits for Corey to get to his feet. Corey gets up and ‘The Kid’ goes for a high cross body block off the top but Corey catches him mid air. Corey brings Young over to near the ropes and throws him over the top with a fall away slam, sending Young crashing to the outside.*

T: Uh oh. One big move from Corey and the momentum changes again.
*Corey slides to the outside and drags Young over to near one of the ring posts. He then catapults Young, head first, into the ring post. Corey then grabs Young, bounces his head off the ring apron, and feeds him back into the ring. Corey climbs back in as Young stagers up. Corey then hits Young with a turn around neck breaker and makes the cover. 1….2……………kick out by Young.*

M: Young showing some resilience there but to win this match he needs to get back on the offensive.

*Corey pulls Young up and whips him into the corner. He charges in and nails an avalanche in the corner on Young. Young staggers out and Corey hits him with a trapping suplex into the cover. 1….2…………..kick out again by Young. Corey looks a little annoyed now and he signals that it’s about to be over. He puts his knees into Young’s back and rolls over, locking in the Subliminal Stretch. Young yells out in pain.*

M: Well there goes Young’s chances, not many people are able to escape Corey’s Subliminal Stretch and Young has already taken a fair beating in this match up. I think a tap out could be mere seconds away.

*Young looks like he is about to tap but suddenly Young manages to pull free of Corey’s grip and roll onto the apron. Corey gets back up and Young hits a spring board rana on him. Corey quickly up again and Young goes to whip him into the corner but Corey reverses. Young goes towards the corner but jumps up at the last minute and flips back, hitting a whisper in the wind on Corey. Young goes up top again and nails a huge body splash off the top rope on Corey.*

T: Young quickening the pace here and if he can keep this up he might be able to steal a win as he goes for the cover.

*1….2…………………..*

M: Kick out by the always resilient Corey Taylor. But I don’t think Young is done yet!

*Corey staggers to his feet as Young measures him up. Young then gets Corey in a head lock and runs up the turnbuckle, flipping back and hitting The Illusion on Corey! Young then goes up top again and signals he is about to go for the Airborne, he does and….*

M: Corey gets his knees up and that’s a huge crash and burn for ‘The Kid’. He should have gone for the pin after he hit The Illusion but now he could be in some serious trouble.

*Young staggers back to his feet clutching his back in pain. Corey quickly gets up, gets him into a fireman’s carry and nails the Duality Driver on Young. He covers. 1…2………….*

T: 3! Corey gets the win as Young’s dreams of an upset here tonight and brought crashing down.

M: I actually thought Young might have had it for a moment there Tater but in the end, as much as I hate to admit it, Corey was just too good here tonight.

*Young staggers up to his feet to cheers from the crowd as Corey looks to be heading up the ramp to the back. But suddenly a smile creeps across Corey’s face and he has a change of heart. Corey runs back to the ring and goes underneath the apron. He pulls out his signature barbwire baseball bat and comes into the ring.*

T: What the heck is this? This isn’t necessary!

M: Since when did Corey give a shit about necessary Tater? He wants to send a message to his opponents at Championship Dreams and I think Young is about to become his sacrificial lamb.

*Corey gets the bat in both hands and runs over to Young, clocking him in the head with it. Young staggers up again and we see he has started to bleed a little. Corey runs through him with the bat again, this time turning him inside out with the shot. Young gets on his hands and knees trying to crawl to the ropes as he is now bleeding profusely. Corey is not interested though and slams the bat into his back, taking him back down. Corey then stands triumphant over the bloodied Young, holding the bloodied bat high in the air.*
*Break*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Tables Match- Primate vs Death Shock

*No rest for the wicked hits over the PA as Primate stalks to the ring.*

T: Here comes an angry looking Primate Marv.

M: He has every right to be angry after what Death Shock has put him through the last two weeks. I’m sure he seeks vengeance tonight and what better way to wreak vengeance on your opponent than putting them through a flaming table.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Yes, an especially appropriate match considering that it was this man, Death Shock, who cost Primate his Extreme TV Championship two weeks ago by putting him through a flaming table. Things could come full circle here tonight though.

*Bell rings. Both men get up in each others faces and start jawing at each other. Shock winds back and goes for big right hand but Primate ducks under it and hits Shock with a back suplex. Primate then scoops Shock up and slams him right back down. Primate goes off the ropes and hits a high knee drop to the face of Shock who rolls over, clutching his face in pain. Primate then runs over and punt kicks him in the gut. Shock rolls to the outside and tries to regroup. Primate wastes no time and charges through the ropes, taking Shock down with a suicide dive.*

M: Primate is enraged here tonight and Shock has barely been given time to breathe in the opening moments of this match up.

*Primate is first to his feet and pulls Shock up. He gets him in gorilla press position and drops him head first into the steel guard rail. Primate then goes to irish whip Shock into the steel ring post but its reversed and Primate is sent shoulder first into the post. Shock catches his breath as Primate gets to his feet and comes back over. He goes for a right hand on Shock, but Shock blocks it and fires back. Primate staggers back and Shock grabs him, whipping him hard into the steel steps, shoulder first. Shock goes over and pulls Primate up. He slams his arm around the closest ring post and then feeds him back into the ring.*

T: Shock has started to create a weakness in Primate, hammering away at his right shoulder.

M: Yeah but working a body part won’t get you the win. The only way to win is to put your opponent through a flaming table Tater.

*Shock grabs a table from the ring side area. He brings it into the ring and sets it up in the middle. Meanwhile Primate has gotten to his feet behind Shock. Primate runs up behind Shock, he grabs Shock in a headlock as he slides over the table, pulling Shock through it with a devastating bull dog.*

T: What a move by Primate to get the momentum back in his favour, but it does not mean the end of the match as that table was not set on fire first! This match concept is truly barbaric and this war will continue!

*Primate wastes no time. He slides to the outside and chucks another table and a bottle of lighter fluid into the ring. Primate sets up the table in the corner but this time it is Primate who doesn’t keep his eye on Shock rising from the debris of the table. Primate grabs the lighter fluid and turns back around to see Shock charge in at him and take him through the table with a Shock Absorber spear!*

Fans: Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

M: These fans say it better than I could Tater! This match is really heating up but something is going to have to actually be set ablaze for it to come to a conclusion!

*Shock pulls Primate out of the debris and whips him into the opposite corner. Shock charges in but Primate gets an elbow up in Shock’s grill. Shock staggers back and Primate pulls him onto his shoulder looking for a running power slam. He runs forward but Shock drops out the back door and pulls Primate back onto his shoulder and drops him foreword, hitting a shoulder breaker. Primate goes straight back to clutching his right shoulder in pain.*

T: These two men hate each other with a firey passion as neither one of them wants to give in!

*Shock goes and grabs a third table from ring side and brings it in. He sets it up near one of the corners and grabs the bottle of lighter fluid still left in the ring. He sprays it all over the table as Primate is only just managing to get to his feet.*

T: Working on that shoulder of Primate has been highly effective for Shock, allowing him the time he needed to set up and cover that table in lighting fluid. Now all he’s got to do is light it and put Primate right through it.

*Shock comes back to Primate. He slaps a choke on him and chokes the shit out of Primate, screaming at him the whole time. Primate fades fast and then Shock nails him with the choke slam. Shock goes back to the table, pulling out a box of matches. He lights one up on his boot and chucks it on the table, setting it alight.*

M: Here we go! Put the kids to bed folks, this one is about to get ugly!

*Shock comes over to Primate and gets him up. He pulls him towards the table and jams Primate between his legs. Shock pulls Primate up, looking for a power bomb through the flaming table and….*

T: Primate fighting for his life delivering rights and lefts to the head of Shock, he does not want to get owned by Shock a third week in a row here!
M: Shock staggering back and forth, is he going to be able to pull this move off and win the match up?

*Shock finally manages to power bomb Primate through the flaming table and the ref calls for the bell.*

T: Shock wins! Shock wins! Shock wins!

*Primate staggers up to his feet realising he is on fire. He does a lap of the ring with flames leaping from his back before the fire marshals come and put him out and he collapses to the mat quivering in pain as the paramedics then hit the ring.*

T: Well I hope Death Shock is happy now. I can’t imagine any more brutal a way to destroy your opponent than taking them through a flaming table.

M: Unfortunately, if the last few weeks are any indication, this one could be far from over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme TV Title Elimination Match- Judge (C) vs Exo vs Jason vs Garvin vs Morton

Summary (Corey was writing this but has seemingly gone again and I haven't had the time to write it up properly):

Garvin is eliminated first by Exo with a chokeslam...the Free Birds team up on him after the elimination, and Quezell Washington returns to fight them off...during the fight, Jason comes to the outside and RKO's Morton to get the pin on him...In the ring Judge eliminates Gordy with the Final Sentence, leaving Jason, EXo and Judge....

All three men go at it for a while and then Juice comes out and distracts Jason, allowing Judge to take advantage and nail another Final Sentence on him, getting the elimination. This leaves Exo and Judge. They go at it for a bit with lots of near falls and then Corey comes down and attacks both men, leaving them laying...Judge is hurt worse than Exo, and Exo manages to crawl over him to get the pin and win the gold.

New Extreme TV Champion: Exo
*Break*

*Back from break and we see Garvin and Washington arguing with The Freebirds.*

Washington: You think you guys are so talented? Then how about your prove it at Championship Dreams and take us on with the titles on the line?

The Freebirds (in unison): Your on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag Team Match- Force and DC vs Crusher and Cryptic

Summary (For the same reasons as the Extreme TV Title Elimination Match was summarized):

The main event sees DC d. Crusher cleanly, while Force beats Down Cryptic on the outside...After the match, DC rolls out of the ring and away from Force, while pointing at him as Redemption goes off the air.

Hope you enjoy the show! Sorry about the huge delay I have been mega busy lately and Corey vanished again. So the main events are summarized as I didn't have time to write them. Since Corey may well have gone for a while again if there is anyone who would be willing to help me write that would be greatly appreciated cos otherwise getting shows up is going to take me a bit longer.

Oh and props to DC for the booking as usual.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2008, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

good stuff, we will do better on the PPV, I will help you out with some of the writing...most of my major class work is about to be over.
Old 10 Oct 2008, 01:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good show fellas.

Well worth the wait.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2008, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

hey, I won!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2008, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

Jason...you in dead trouble.

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote