ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

promo thread for Redemption 25.3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2008, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default promo thread for Redemption 25.3

promos are due by Wednesday September 23 @ 3PM EST

card subject to change

Tag Team Main Event
Crusher & Cryptic vs. DC & Force

Flaming Tables Match
Primate vs. Deathshock

Singles Match
Corey Taylor vs. The Kid

Extreme TV Title Elimination Match under Hardcore Rules
Judge (c) vs. Exo vs. Jason vs. Joey Garvin vs. Bobby Morton vs. Michael Gordy

Plus the show kicks off with Juice who makes his return to the IWO
Old 19 Sep 2008, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Jason,Stacy and Triple A are in a car as they're on their way to the IWO arena*

Jason - I gotta stop and get gas

Stacy - Okay I need to use the restroom anyways so it's good were stopping,and could you get us all something to drink while you're in there paying babe?

Jason - Of course

Stacy - Thanks hunny bunny

*Jason pulls up to the gas station and stops at a pump,as he gets out all the girls make a mad dash for the restroom as he walks into to pay and get some drinks,he walks back out with some drinks and to start filling up the tank as the girls come back out*

Stacy - Thanks again hunny

*She gives him a kiss on the cheek*

Jason - You're welcome

*They all get back in the car as some teenager walks up to Jason*

Teen - Are you him?

Jason - Am I who?

Teen - That guy who wrestles for the IWO?

Jason - Yep that would be me,what do you want?

Teen - Dude, I just wanted to tell that I think you're totally awesome and I so hope you win the title tonight

Jason - You know it's always nice to actually meet a fan and not some ignorant dipshit who thinks I should be booed just because I do bad things,so thanks for the compliment and there is no doubt I will win the title

*He finishes filling up his gas tank and puts it back*

Teen - You wanna know what my favorite moment of yours was? The time where Unstoppable Force beat your ass and won the heavyweight title,dude you're nothing but a joke and pussy whipped little bitch and you'll probably get you're ass beat tonight just like you always do

Jason - Oh so that's what you think? I guess you didn't watch last week where I won my match

Teen - Yeah with the help of those skanks

*Jason grabs the teen by the throat and throws up on the hood of the car*

Jason - You better watch what you say you little punk

Teen - Get off of me!

*He lets go of him as the kids holds his throat and a man comes running up to him*

Father - What did you do to my son?

Jason - You need to teach him some respect

Father - I will after you realize how much of a pussy you are

*Jason is about to get swing at the guy as Stacy comes out and holds him back*

Stacy - Don't listen to him hun he's not worth it...come on just get in the car

Father - Yeah that's right do what she says

*She lets him go after that and Jason punches the guy in the face and sends him to ground,and Stacy slaps his son*

Stacy - Come on hun let's go were going to be late

Jason - That's right and that's what going to happen to any of my opponents who think they can outsmart me,I will leave the IWO arena as the new Extreme Champ and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it! To all my opponents playtime is over and your asses are next!

*They get back in the car and drive off as the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2008, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Pretty Handsome Awkward by The Used as The Kid Jake Young makes his way down to the ring,he slaps hands with the fans as he walks down the ramp and jumps over the rop and into the ring and asks for a mic*

Jake - Last week I suffered my very first loss here in the IWO and I know they'll probably be more in my career,but next time I won't lose my focus and I keep my mind on the match.I'd also like to apologize to my partner Primate,hey man it was a honest rookie mistake but I totally feel bad about it and just hope you would accept my apology.

*Crowd claps in appreciation*

Jake - Now onto other things and that is my opponent tonight...Corey Taylor!

*Most of the crowd boos and some cheers from the few Corey marks in the crowd wearing their Slipknot t-shirts*

Jake - You're supposed to be this big intimadating individual...look into eyes Corey do I look intimidated? I'm not afraid of you and can say whatever you want about me I don't really care, you're probably thinking it's going to be easy pickins tonight because I'm a rookie, well that's where you're wrong Corey and I hope realize how wrong you are before you get into this ring with me

*Crowd cheers in approval*

Jake - Tonight you'll learn that I'm not just some rookie and if you bring you're best I'll bring mine,tonight I will take you to the limit and you will see why that when you're in the ring with me you better not blink...or you'll miss me!

*Jake throws down the mic as his music hits and climbs up onto the turnbuckle raises his arms into the air and the crowd cheers,as he leaves back up the ramp he slaps hands with more fans as the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2008, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*Camera pans back from break on Chad Willard walking slowly in the boiler room.*

C:W...Welcome back to Redemption folks...I am going to try to get a word from Corey about last week and about his new contract in the IWO.

*Corey creeps out from a dark corner and taps Chad on the shoulder and Chad lets out a scream like a girl and turns around.

Those balls still havnt dropped Chad? Grow a set and quit being such a fucking bitch!

C: Right....Corey last week you were all over the place. You single handedly ended Troy's career and got yourself back into the IWO and you played a vital role in Judge and Exo's Extreme TV title match....What are your thoughts?

God damn you fucks ask stupid questions...I feel fucking great. I took out my arch rival for good and got a new fucking contract. I feel fucking ALIVE! It has only just begun too. Exo and Judge sure are fucking stupid. They played right into my plan and fucking destroyed each other. They will be easy fucking pickens come Championship Dreams. If you all thought what I did to Troy was bad....just fucking wait until you see what I do to Judge and EXO!

C: Tonight you have a match with IWO rookie Jake Young. What do you think about him so far?

Who?! I don't know who the fuck your talking about? What has he done thus far?

C: Well last week he had a match against Jason and Deathsh....

*Corey grabs the mic. out of Chads hands and pushes him away. Chad runs away immediately.*

I know who the fuck he is you dumb fuck! Jake Young....I can't beleive you even agreed to getting in the ring with me. You couldn't even resist a bunch of Jason's cunts. Your eye is not on the ball kid. You better fix that by the time you lock up with someone like me. Just go watch some video's of my work. I've beaten, bloodied, and battered the best in the world. I just ended the career of Troy Alston. A former Champion and he didn't even fucking touch me during that match! I've beaten DC....I've annihilated The Unstoppable Force! I've done it all kid. What the fuck have you done? You lost to a guy that has ever form of fucking Crabs you can think of! Tonight we will go to school Kid....Lesson number 1 will be......Pain. Your going to be broken in tonight....whether you like it....OR NOT!

*Camera zooms in on Corey's face as it fades.*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Whatchoo know bout seven?

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Camera pans in on a press conference joined in progress. Flashbulbs are popping like quaaludes at an Andy Dick party. Members of the media are assailing the pulpit with shouted questions, each hack trying to get his two cents in before the next guy. That pulpit...by the way...is manned by no other than World Series of Dice Champion, Gritz N' Gravy. With all the shouting, Gritz puts his arms up in an attempt to calm the paparazzi down**

SHUT THE FUCK UP, MUTHAFUCKAS; SHUT THE FUCK UP, MUTHAFUCKAS; SHUT THE FUCK UP, MUTHAFUCKAS...SHUT YO PUNK FUCKIN ASSES UP!!!!

**The media quiets and lends Gritz their full attention**

Now dat we gots some 'semblance of control up in diss mufucka...my name is Gritz N' Gravy, beeitches...and I'd like a minute of yo tiiiiime.

Y'see a lot has gone on since this winter. Careers have come and go, title dreams have been reached, only to turn around and get shattad like a glass pipe during a crack raid.

Shiiiiiii...seems like diss place a lil' diff'rnt from what I memba like...but dass allright.

CAUSE A MUTHAFUCKA IS ABOUT TO PLANT SOME DYNAMITE IN YO ASSHOLES, MUFUCKAS!! GIT READY! HOLD ON TO YO BEEITCHES, 'CAUSE DA MUFUCKA HISSELF IS BACK!! THE LADIES LOVE TO LOVE HIM...THE HATAS LOVE TO HATE HIM...BUT AIN'T NO FUCKIN BITCHASSNESS GON GO UNPUNISHED AROUN' DISS MUFUCKA NO MO...CAUSE DISS MUFUCKA RIGHT HEEEYAH BOUT TA START BACK UP WIT PUTTIN MUFUCKAS DOWN...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...DISTINGUISHED GUESTS...LITTLE PEOPLE AND NOBODYS...and Alli Sabbah...

I'S MUFUCKIN GIVES TO YA...DA RETUUUUURN...OF YO BOY, JUICE!!!

Last edited by The Glue; 23 Sep 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Gritz N' Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

**Juice walks out with The Guro Girls, Kaori and Ayana; one on each arm. As Juice takes the podium, the flashbulbs and shouting from the media hacks begins again in a torrent. The Guro Girls take their places on either side of the podium, and Juice takes the mic.**

Yo...I ain' heeeyah ta take no quess'ns, so how bou y'all juss pipe da fuck down?

**The assembled crowd becomes tranquil and quivers in anticipation.**

Now den...

...iss been a while...some thangs have changed...some people are new...some people are gone...they some otha people still fuckin heeyah. Some belts been changed around...some things got flipped...but iss all still heeyah, ain' it?

WELL, ISS FUCKIN BOUT TIME Y'ALL MUFUCKAS GOT UP ON YO TOES. ISS ABOUT TIME MUFUCKAS START ACTIN TENSE AGAIN. ISS ABOUT TIME FO YO BOY, JUICE...

*w00t heard from a female voice in the back.*

...TO MAKE IT RAIN. DASS RIIIII, BEEITCHES, MAKE IT RAIN--BUT IT AIN' GON BE NO RAIN LIKE Y'ALL SEE AT ONE O MY BOY PACMAN JONES' STRIP CLUBS...YEAH...but iss...isss gon be diff'rnt.

No Champagne...

No Cryss...

No hundos...

Nah...diss not abou dat shit.

*More w00ts from the female presence among the media.*

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

...yeeeeeah, you knows you fuckin loves it, ho.
Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

DISS ABOU YO BOY JUICE, MAKIN IT RAIN ASS WHUPPINS, SON! DISS ABOU YO BOY JUICE, RAININ DISS MUFUCKIN BOOT DOWN ON DAT AAYASS!! Y'ALL MAY ALLREADY KNOW BOU DA PAIN DISS MUFUCKA HEEYAH BE BRINGIN...BUT Y'ALLS STILL GOTS SOME SHIT TO FIND OUT...AN ISS GON' HAPPEN!

...dass riiiii...

I'm'a be up in dat ass like Hillary fuckin Clinton, son.

Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Fuck dat ho!!~!
Old 23 Sep 2008, 08:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Fuck dat ho.

But yeeah. Sit back. Relax. An let da mufuckin ass whippins begin. I's fuckin sees you, IWO. An yo boy, Juice is mufuckin back ta bring da mufuckin beatdown to any one y'all mufuckas thank ya can step da fuck up.

Asses gon' be kicked, teef gon' be knocked out, and I'm'a make fo sho dat ANY mufucka wan' try ta test this, gon' get personally acquainted wif da back o da mufuckin bambolance. Dass riiii, beeitches...you gon bleed...I'm'a personally see to dat shit.

...an iss all because yo boy Juice is BACK...

So somebody gonna suffer.

**Juice throws the mic down, Kaori and Ayana take their places on Juice's arm, and Gritz N' Gravy leads the party to exit stage left, amid a renewed chorus of flashbulbs and desperately shouted questions from the media, as we fade to the poster.**

Old 24 Sep 2008, 04:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge makes his way to the ring, the Extreme TV Championship slung over his shoulder and a smug look on his face.*

Judge: I told you all didn't I? And the Judge did not disappoint. I walked into the match with Exo last week as the champ and walked out as the champ. Tonight, I will do the same thing and at Championship Dreams I will do it again.

So lets look at tonight's pathetic class of contenders for my strap.

Lets start with the trash. Gordy, Garvin and Morton, I'm addressing you all as one, because only if you all work together will you have the vaguest chance of even being a blip on my radar.

Three jobbers who hold less wins between them than I do. Have had less title reigns between them, than I have. Hell, the only titles you punks have had have been the tag titles and excuse me if that doesn't impress. The tag team scene in the IWO has turned into a battle of the jobbers and its only a matter of time till their disbanded and you idiots find yourselves out of jobs.

But tonight I will do you all a favor. I will give you all a collective arse whipping that will put you more on the map than any of the pathetic tag matches you have been in.

Now onto the the two main contenders in this match. Your up first Jason.

Jason, there ain't a nice way of saying this, so I'm just gonna say it. You're a waste of time, a waste of space, and you piss me off.

You treat the IWO like its your own personal reality TV show. Running around with your numerous girls, getting them drinks, breaking up and hooking up. Who the fuck cares Jason? Really?

This isn't reality TV, this is the IWO. You come here to wrestle and to induce fear into your opponent. All I see you do week after week is beat on some jobber, knock around some punk teenager, and make out with your filthy slut bags. Well tonight I'm going to beat all this stupid crap out of you and make a real wrestler out of you. You might not thank me when you make up in excruciating agony and titleless tomorrow, but in time, you'll come to learn that the arse whipping I bestow on you tonight, was truly a gift.

Now you Exo. The man I beat last week for this strap and the man I'll beat again for it tonight.

Exo, you have delusions of grandeur. Delusions that because you were part of one of the best tag teams in IWO history that that makes you, as a singles star, special. Let me tell you now, it does not.

Even at its peak the IWO Tag Team scene had what? 3-4 teams? And whilst you were busy proving, that with significant help from Stick, you could take on a few teams, mostly made up of jobbers and failed singles stars, I was busy making myself a bonafide super star here in the IWO.

I have made myself a one man wrecking crew. I have made myself the most feared man in the IWO. Yet you think you can just come into singles competition, into the big leagues and take on one of the most established stars in the IWO?

You have another thought coming. But don't worry, like I said earlier. I'm all for helping push up new stars. So tonight you will receive a huge push just by stepping in that ring with me, with the title on the line. Hell, I might even hand you a bit of a beating as an added bonus for your resume.

Tonight I will succesfully defend my title and my legacy will continue. Then, when I walk out of Championship Dreams, there will be no way I will be ignored for a World Title shot.

Oh, and Corey, if you think you managed to get me to wear myself down last week with Exo. You have alot to learn. I'm only just getting started and you and all the other chumps that get the honour of facing me in coming weeks better ask yourself...what you gonna do...what you gonna do....when the Judge...comes...FOR YOU!

*Camera fades*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2008, 01:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

**shock is seen in the back preparing for his match**

**a cameraman and a man with a Mic walk up to him**

guy: shock, id like to get a word with you about your match tonight... its a pretty helacious match, what are your thoughts?

shock:my thoughts...? my thoughts are the same as every other week, the only difference is im MORE confident in my chances this week then usual, simply because this match type is right up my alley.. weapons.... fire.. what more could i ask for? its almost like the story writers want me to win.

wow, you seem pretty confident thats for sure.. wouldnt it suck though if you get demolished now after all that big talk? you would be the biggest laughing stock in the IWO.. haha, i can see it now, "shock- all talk no game"

**shock looks at the guy outraged**

you fuckin idiot..

**shock grabs the guy by the neck and drags him out of the room down the hall**

**shocks music hits and the crowd explodes**

**shocks making his way to the ring with the guy in hand**

**shock rolls him in the ring and hits him with a shock box!**

still talkn shit punk?!

**shock rolls out and grabs a table, then slides it in the ring**

**he then pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid and a match!**

**shock positions the table in the center of the ring, sprays it down with lighter fluid then drops a lit match setting the table into an instant blaze**

**shock looks over and grabs the guy off the floor and picks him up in bowerbomb position**

**shock climbs to the top rope and sitting powerbombs the guy off into the burning table**

**the stable still burning underneath him, he sits there in the flames**

**the lights go out**

*****break*****
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2008, 01:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*Joey Garvin is seen in the parking lot looking around...he doesn't see what he is looking for and turns to head inside, just then The Freebird Express jump him...they pummel him in the parking lot, and cause him to get busted open..Gordy DDTs him onto the concrete*

Gordy: That will take care of whatever plans you had for tonight boy.

Morton: yeah!

*they walk off*
Old 24 Sep 2008, 01:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*DC comes down the aisle with Wilma as the crowd boos him...he gets in the ring and Wilma grabs a mic and hands it to him*

"Boo all you want, but tonight I promise you I will give you something to cheer about!"

*boos*

"Whatever! The reason I am out here is not for you idiots, but because I have somehting important to say to Force."

*more boos followed by a we want Force chant*

"Force, me and you have a history together. And last week I came out and interefered in your match with Crusher. I know, I know you are probably pissed about it. Well let me assure you that tonight you have my word, that I will not attack you."

*Bullshit chant goes up*

"Force...don't listen to these fans, trust me I won't attack you, and you know why? Because me and you have a match at Championship Dreams. And I have something to prove to myself. I will admit last year I beat you thanks in part to Thugged Out. And the year before that you beat me. But this year is different. This year you step inside the Dogpound Cage. You see Force this match has a lot of implications, it should be the main event...which brings me to tonight's main event...Tonight The World Champion Crusher teams up with that dumb hippy Cryptic."

*Fans cheer for both men*

"And tonight they take on the most dominant tag team to ever grace the IWO..that's right Mr. Smith has gotten a kick out of the fact that the Two Man Power Trip must reunite...Force and DC as partners...Now let history serve as a reminder that me and Force, well we owned every team in the IWO. We were dominating the tag team division when there wasn't even a tag team championship. And you know why? Because we were that damn good!"

*crowd applauds some boo*

"You see it should be Force vs. DC for the World Title next week. but it's not. And that's fine, because you people know what the true main event is. Just like tonight me and Force are going to team up, and we are going to show just how weak the champ and his number one contender are. And Force I know, why should you trust me? Because I don't want any excuses next week at Championship Dreams. I want it to be me vs. you, mano a mano. So tonight, the Two Man Power Trip for one night only, will do what they did best, take care of business. Crusher, Cryptic you two are in for a rude awakening, because tonight you get put down!"

*DC leaves the ring as the crowd boos, but there are some cheers being heard*
Old 24 Sep 2008, 01:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*Exo's music hits and he gets out to the ring with a pretty warm reception from the crowd. Exo looks a little beat up, but his wounds are nicely bandaged. He stretches his back out a little and shrugs off some of the pain from last week. But has obviously been in some pain.

Well well well, lookie here, pretty much what I was expecting. Corey and Judge, still spewing out their same...tired...old...boring...rehashed...repeated. ..recycled...crap.

I mean, you got robocop over here, every week, reading off some resume of what he did last week, last month, last year, back when he was relevant, back when he was carrying Thugged Out's jock, back when he was in second fucking grage on the dodgeball team, Judge, we do not care. I do not even know what the hell and extreme tv champion is. What does that mean Judge? Are you like, sitting around each evening, judging Dancing with the Stars? Are you judging Extreme American Idol? Maybe I'm making it too complicated. Maybe you are really, like, the fashion police or something with that tidy, sharp uniform and all

And then we got Corey, a rejected circus sideshow freak. Still yelling at weaklings and kids. The same "look at me I beat this guy and that guy and..." Corey, you sound so bitter. And so tired. Corey, even I get tired of looking at that face of yours. It's disgusting. You look like a 14 year old fry cook at wendy's. I don't know how I'm gonna make you any uglier Corey, but I will. You and your "Maggots"...

*Some of Coreys fans boo Exo

Maggots, heh, Judge, what should we call your fans?

*Cheers for Judge in the crowd.

Maybe...Piglets?

*Crowd laughs and a "piggy" chant is thrown out.

Corey, Judge, you guys are relics. Maybe that's why you want to remind this crowd of what you did so long ago that it's already been forgotten. The IWO passed you both by. Hell, life passed you both by. And in just a few weeks, I'll have even passed you both by. And when I'm done, you two can sit around, and compare notes on who beat who, when they beat them, where they were beating off when they beat off each other and whatever other beatings you two need to work out.

And Exo, will laugh at you in the rear view mirror

But tonight, when we get in the ring and go to work beating the hell out of each, with Jason, and Joey, and Bobby, and Gordy, and Greg, and Peter, and David and Danny and whoever the hell you want to throw in there from the Partridge family to the Brady Bunch, Exo is going to run wild and raise a mess out of it all and put on a fucking show for you that you will remember for the rest of your lives, and Exo won't need to remind you who held what belt on this evening, because you will remember one thing and one thing only.

That Exo entertained the holy hell out of you.

*Music hits and Exo drops the mic and walks around the ring a few times before he heads up the ramp to some pretty good cheers from the crowd.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote