ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

promo Thread for Redemption 25.2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2008, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default promo Thread for Redemption 25.2

Promo thread for Redemption 25.2

all promos are due by Monday September 8th @ 10PM EST

card subject to change

Non-Title Match
Crusher vs. Unstoppable Force

Singles Match
DC vs. Cryptic

25 Minute Extreme TV Title Match
Judge (c) vs. Exo

No DQ Careers on the line Match
Troy Alston vs. Corey Taylor

Singles Match
Joey Garvin vs. Bobby Morton w/ Michael Gordy

Tornado Tag Team Match
Jason & DeathShock vs. Primate & "The Kid" Jake Young
Old 02 Sep 2008, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*Camera pans on Corey watching old videos of matches between Troy and himself. Corey lets out a little giggle and looks at the camera.*

Everyone knows it....everyone has seen it. Troy and myself make up one of the most storied fucking rivalries in the history of the IWO. Everyone knows that when we go to war that they are going to see a classic...a show stealer...a 5 star worthy match. Troy used to be on top. Troy used to be a pillar for this company but now he is jobbing too the redneck express with some nobody named Garvin. What happened to you Troy? Where did you fucking go? Look at these videos Troy. Look what you used to be able to do!

*Camera zooms in on the footage.*

Don't get me wrong you didn't have to mean streak and the ability to do whatever it takes like I do....but you had fucking talent! YOU BETTER BRING THAT SHIT BACK IF YOU WANT TO HOLD ON TO YOUR DETERIORATING CARRER! WAKE THE FUCK UP PRETTY BOY! YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS AND PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK ON IT QUICK TOO BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO WHEN YOU HAVE A FUCKING ANYTHING GOES MATCH WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER!

*Camera comes back to Corey as he swigs on a bottle of Jack and giggles softly.*

Pain and suffering is inevitable...As much as I hate what you stand for and what you beleive in...but whenever I know I am going to lock horns with you....I get a feeling of......ha...ppiness. I know that my hunger and my need to inflict pain will be met. I know that it is going to be a career changing match. Don't forget Troy we have been in this situation before. Not too long ago we were in a Careers on the line match...We beat each other to near death and neither of us could continue. As much as I enjoyed the pain and suffering we inflicted on each other...nothing was answered...the question still remained...Who is the better man? Who deserves to be here....and who doesn't? This time is going to be different though Alston...I have changed...and so have you! You've gone down and made yourself comfortable with a career surrounded by mediocraty and failure..while I have become even more. I don't care who the fuck gets in my way. I will fucking beat, batter, and cripple whoever gets in my way.

*Corey takes another drink and wipes his mouth off.*

You all may say...isn't that what you have always been about Corey? Isn't that always your ultimate goal? From a quick assumption it may look this way. The fact is though...all I ever cared about before was winning the IWO championship...that always was in the back of my mind and even got in the way off what is more important. What is more important? My hunger to hurt. My need to inflict pain. That is what is different now...I could care less if I ever get that IWO title ever again. If I do...cool...nothing new to me. I have gathered myself and am aspiring to set more important goals...LIKE KICKING YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THE IWO TROY! ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME IS THAT I MAKE EVERYONE ELSE'S LIFE MISERABLE! NOTHING MEANS MORE TO ME THAN PAIN....AND SUFFERING! THERE IS NO ASPIRATION OF WINNING TITLES AND RANKINGS ANYMORE! IT'S ALL ABOUT....SENDING A MESSAGE! EVERYONE...AND EVERYTHING CAN BE BROKEN! NOBODY WILL BE SAFE FROM ME!

*Corey chugs the rest of his bottle and chucks it through the TV screen.*

That includes you Exo. You run around...calling me emo...calling me a freak. Mocking people that think the same way as me. Thats all good and fine Exo. You can talk a good game. You think your coming into your own without your little buddy Stick. The truth is that you are just making everything worse for yourself. Last week was just the beggining Exo. That bat swing and Duality Driver is nothing compared to what will happen to you in your future. Keep talking and mocking Exo. I will just keep swinging and driving. By the time I'm finished with you....you and Troy can go make a living working for some no name indy fed and you will do it willingly simply because of your fear for me. You will let down all your stupid fans. All the little kiddies will cry. You will be a broken man Exo. There will be no one to help you. No DC or Stick to come save you....you are alone now. You are taking a path that does not suite you. You are not independant...no matter how much you would like to be. You belong in our watered down tag division with your buddy Stick. Not here with the big boys in the singles racket. You will soon realize this though Exo. You will find out that you are not a star...you are not a pillar. YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BITCH WHO NEEDS SLAPPED AROUND AND TAUGHT SOME FUCKING MANNERS!

*Corey exits the locker room.*

M: Oh no...what is he doing now?

T: Who the hell knows lets just watch and see.

*Corey see's a crew worker getting some coffee and walks up behind him. Corey pushes the pot up into the mans face and burns hims badly.*

Hasn't anyone ever told you that coffee is bad for you?!

*Corey continues and is about to go through the curtain only to be met by Smith.*

Smith: What do you think your doing freak? You are still not under contract so feel lucky that your even here!

*Corey walks up and gets right in his face.*

You can play that card all you want too Smith. You know sooner or later I will be completely back. You try to act like your better than me. Deep down you need me though Smith. You know this fucking company isn't the same without me and it just kills you to know that you can't control me. That's ok though Smith. Someday you will finally realize all this...but until then....

*Corey lays a decently stiff jab to Smiths arm and he immediately grabs it in pain.*

Keep livng your lie. We are almost to your oh so important pay per view Championship Dreams....I am here to shatter everyones Dreams. Tonight the dream that is Troy's carrer will be shattered...and at Championship Dreams Judge and Exo's dreams will shatter into their worst nightmare. All they will see in this nightmare is me. So why don't you just sit back.....

*Corey lightly slaps Smith's face.*

And enjoy the fucking show!

*Corey walks off laughing as Smith is holding his arm with a pissed off look on his face.*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2008, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The camera shows Jason walking into the IWO arena carrying a tray full of drinks from Starbucks,and he's talking on his cell phone while struggling to carry the drinks*

Jason - Yes I made sure I got the correct drinks for you and the girls

*A crew member of the IWO arena over hears the phone convo and just laughs to himself,which Jason hears as he continues to talk to Stacy on the phone*

Jason - I'm here in the arena so I'll see you in a minute okay? Love you babe

*He makes kissy noises before hanging up the phone as the crew member is still laughing*

Jason - What's so funny?

*He comes over to the guy and sets down the drinks*

Worker - You you're a joke

Jason - Oh I'm a joke am I?

Worker - Yeah Exo was right with what he said about you last week,you aren't what you used to be and it's sickening really to be quite honest,now you're just some pussy whipped little bitch

Jason - Oh is that so? Is that what you think?

Worker - Yeah and it's not just me who thinks that it's all the fans and other wrestlers here

Jason - You wanna know what I think?

*Before the man can answer Jason punches him in the face*

Worker - You even hit like a woman

*Frustrated Jason then slams the worker's head up against the wall and the man just slumps down to the ground,Jason gets down and begins to laugh in his face when his phone rings*

Jason - Yeah I'm here...sorry I'll be right there

*The worker barely utters the word pussy and Jason just kicks him in the gut,he grabs the drinks and quickly runs down the hall to his dressing room where he's greeted by Stacy and Triple A*

Stacy - What took you so long hun?

Jason - Oh nothing important

*He gives the girls their drinks and they all thank him as he sits down,he grabs a Monster energy drink from a cooler and begins to relax*

Jason - Babe do you think you can give me another massage?

Stacy - Sure thing...anything for hunny bunny

Jason - Thanks my back is killing me from being thrown down those stairs by Exo

Ashley - So who are you facing tonight?

Jason - I'm a tag match with Deathshock and were facing Primate and some rookie called The Kid

Amanda - Who's Deathshock?

Jason - Some freak just like Corey but not as ugly and I don't even know why I'm teamed up with him anyways,it's not like I need help against that big dumb ape Primate

Angela - Isn't that the guy who has tortured poor April Century?

Jason - That would be the guy

Angela - What a jerk

Jason - Yeah and then this rookie he's teamed with that I know nothing about...The Kid? I'll teach him that this is where the big boys play and send him back to the playground

Stacy - That's right

*Jason looks into the camera*

Jason - Primate, Kid...Playtime is over and your asses are next!

*All the girls cheer for him as the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The camera shows The Kid doing leg stretches in the locker room as Chad Williard walks in*

Chad - Hey uh are you The Kid?

Jake - Yeah or you can call me Jake it doesn't matter

Chad - Well first of all I'd like to congratulate you on earning the victory in your very first match in the IWO

Jake - Thank you it was an amazing feeling

*Jake gets up from doing the stretches and begins to tape his wrists and hands*

Chad - Now tonight you team up with Primate to face Deathshock and Jason...your thoughts?

Jake - First of all I'd just like to say that I'm really looking forward to teaming up with Primate,and I think him and I will able to pull out the win here tonight

Chad - Did you hear the words Jason had to say about you earlier?

Jake - Yeah I did and he thinks just because he's a veteran in this company and I'm just some rookie that he doesn't have to worry about me,I may be a rookie but I can fight and tonight I'm gonna bring it to Jason,and if he isn't careful and is more worried about those girls than he's in a whole lot of trouble

Chad - What about Deathshock?

Jake - He can say whatever he wants to because the fact is I'm not afraid of him or Jason,you two better not blink or you'll miss me

Chad - Well there you have strong words from a confident young man

*The camera fades as Chad leaves and Jake continues preparing for the match*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

**shock is seen backstage lookng very pissed**

shock: so jason, i heard what you had to say about me earlier, and id like to make one thing Chrystal clear..... CHRYSTAL mother fuckn clear, just because were stuck partners, and just because you beat up some scrawny worker, im not impressed and you dont mean SHIT!

**crowd cheers**

tonights match, PSHH, doesnt mean shit. tonights gravy, win or lose... assuming i decide to even show up and team with this worthless bitch jason... but hes not even worth the breathe or air time so lets get to business... the EXTREME TV TITLE... ive been slackin the past 2 weeks, but now that the issues are straight, and my head is clear, the big mans back in town, and i want my title!

**crowd cheers**

now i AM aware of the fact that the man who beat me for it is no longer champ, but my good friends judge is now the champ... and this excites me. ive wanted step in the ring with judge since the day i met him. just imagine, the IWO's two best competitors stepping in the ring together and having the match of the century.. its too perfect. so judge, im usin my rematch clause on you, and im using them at the next ppv. match type...? surprise me.

**the crowd goes craze as shock issues the challenge to judge**

just get back at me about it. what will happen when judge and shock FINALLY step in the ring? i dont know... your just gunna have to wait..

**crowd erupts "AND BLEEED!!"

AND BLEED!

**shock drops the mic and walks away**

***break***
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2008, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Just to let you guys know, my internet has been in and out. I've got something in the works, but if it doesn't get up, it's not because I forgot.
Old 08 Sep 2008, 04:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with the Extreme TV Title slung over his shoulder. He receives a mixed reaction. He grabs a mike and starts to speak.*

Judge: I know what you are all thinking, and to be quite honest with you, I'm sick of hearing it. Judge has only been winning cos he's received help recently, Judge is merely taking advantage of the situation to get the win. Well, I'm here to tell you that...you're right.

I have been winning recently because of help and I have been taking advantage of the situations that have arisen in both my Last Man Standing match with Corey at Blood Bath and in my Extreme TV Title Match last week against Primate. But I'm also here to ask you why that's such a bad thing?

Tell me, if you had a chance to win an IWO title, to win some extra cash, would you do it? Even if it meant taking advantage of a situation. You would, you can deny it all you like, but I know you would.

I'm sick of the fucking hypocrisy and I'm sick of having to listen to Corey lead this big fucking hypocritical cake walk.

Corey, you go around saying that I'm a disgrace for taking advantage of interference in my match ups, yet lets have a closer look at you recently. Running around and doing just what I did in our match at Blood Bath and in the title match last week, taking advantage of people, of situations.

Now lets look at what taking advantage has gotten you. Its gotten a whole lot of people pissed off at you, costing you a match at Blood Bath, costing you a place on last weeks card, and it hasn't even managed to secure you an IWO contract. Now lets look at what taking advantage has gotten me. Well there's that win over you at Blood Bath and there's this title *Judge taps the title*. I am on a role and you, are stuck in a mire.

Corey, I discovered something else about you last week. Not only are you a pathetic excuse for a human being, but your a jealous pathetic excuse for a human being. But don't worry, cos whilst I know your jealous now, its going to be nothing compared to the jealousy you will feel when I kick your arse at Championship Dreams. And quite frankly I don't care if you win a contract against that loser who can't even string two promos together or not. Cos regardless, your arse is mine at Championship Dreams.

But enough on that waste of space, and onto another one. Exo. A man who it seems shares my distaste for Corey, but does not share my skills or my experience.

Exo, lets face it, you were always the brawn of Thugged Out and never the brains. Well at Blood Bath your proved my point in casting the shadow of doubt over my defeat of Corey. You tired to share my spot light and for that, you will pay. Tonight I make you wish you never left the tag team division. Tonight I show you what it takes to be a real champion, not just brawn, but brains as well. Tonight I show you the real deal, and tonight, you face the hardest question of your career, what you gonna do, what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes....FOR YOU!

*Judge drops the mike and the camera fades out as he holds up the Extreme TV Title*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2008, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*Garvin is on the phone when the Freebird Express walk up behind him*

Garvin: yeah I know, can you believe that....hey let me let you go.

*garvin hangs up*

Garvin: What do you two want?

Gordy: For you to think about what you got yourself into.

Garvin: What? Listen, I...

Gordy: no you listen son! Tonight, Bobby Morton is going to beat you just like we have done week after week.

Garvin: Oh yeah!

Morton: Yeah!

*The Freebird Express walk off*
Old 08 Sep 2008, 01:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*DC is seen yelling at Wilma*

DC: It's bullshit! Me vs. Force again at Championship Dreams.

Wilma: Don't worry, you have his number.

DC: Oh do I now?

Wilma: Listen, I will take care of it, tonight you have to focus on Cryptic.

DC: Cryptic? That damn hippie, let me show you what is going to happen to Cryptic tonight

*DC picks up a chair and tosses it through a tv in the locker room, sparks fly as the glass breaks*

DC: That is what is in store for Cryptic tonight.
Old 08 Sep 2008, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Exo is backstage with a couple of bandages, fixing himself a cup of coffee. Exo prefers his coffee black. He faces the camera and ponders a minute, before speaking.

Exo: Corey Corey Corey. CoCo. Is this how you want to live? Following Exo around, waiting for any chance your miserable gollem ass can crawl out from under a bridge and get in a few shots? Corey, that van down by the river, is that yours? It'd be step up from the gutter you spent the last few years. I guess X will just need to keep his head on a little more of a swivel.

When Exo goes to the starbucks and orders a double-caf-non-fat-grande-mocha-frappa-wrappa-chinno and some braindead maggot asks if Exo wants a little extra Corey in that Exo is going to so NO! Exo does not want to ruin his beverage with feces.

And when Exo pulls through the drivethrough at McDonnalds and orders his big mac from some puss faced emo fag and he asks if Exo wants a side of Corey with that Exo is going to say NO! This meal is greasy enough already.

And should Exo take the time out of his schedule to head on over to the soup kitchen and volunteer to help feed the needy and the poor and the broke and the useless one of them is going to ask Exo if he has any Corey left over in the back and Exo will tell him NO! Just take a look in line behind you and you will find him.

Corey, did you get a job yet?

Either way, I know I'll be seeing you again, and again, and again. And each time you'll play the same card again, and again...and again. That's because you are predictable Corey. If I need to find you, all I need to do is follow the trail of week nobodies you seem to run into each week and take out your petty frustrations on because you can't get your hands on what you want the most. Respect.

*Exo sips his coffee.

Ah, delicious IWO fine fair trade coffee. Here, have some.

*Exo poors another cup and hands it to a badly burned man who nervously takes it.

Exo: Sugar? Cream? Help yourself.

You see Corey, it's fucking simple. I don't need to do anything more. This man will go home, and feed his kids or something, and he'll remember how Exo was a leader, and Corey, well, he was just a big douche bag.

Maybe they should put you in a tournment or something

But tonight, I've got to deal with Judge Judy. A man I have so little care for I find it hard to believe he is even still around in any capacity. Judge, go polish your visor or something. I want to make sure you get a good view of Exo beating your sensless ass into the ground so he can step over you like Exo has done in the past.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2008, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Backstage*

*Cryptic is seen in his locker room punching an Everlast punching bag...however with every punch the bag doesn't move an inch although Cryptic being the ever so determined one continues to punch away until he suddenly notices the camera.*

Ah, hello ladies and gentlemen...

*Cryptic picks up a towels and wipes away the sweat dripping from his forehead before draping the towel around his neck.*

Sorry about that, you see The Peaceful One, your hero, your idol, your hot sauce with your taco bell, I Cryptic was simply preparing for my wonderful match tonight against the villainous and unpeaceful one DC.

*Crowd boo*

Yeah, thats right i'm facing that guy. The guy in the last two times we have crossed paths has ducked and hid behind lackeys in order to keep himself from feeling the wrath of I and mother nature. Ironically enough it was almost year ago in which i went into Championship Dreams won my big match and faced DC for the IWO title the following day, what happened that day can only be described as a crime, a robbery. DC robbed the dreams away from everyone of you peaceful folks out there, he prevented the peace from being realised that day when he had the match interrupted and was able to escape with the IWO title. The last encounter came about when i was attacked before the match can even begin by a Tag Team by the name of Thugged Out, a team i punished by removing the IWO Tag Title from around their waist thus bringing peace back to the IWO tag division and of course by a mentally challenged man named Juice who of which was disposed off and sent packing back to unpeaceful-ville aka the mental ward down the road, you know just left after the first roundabout, where Wacko recently attended, yep thats where Juice is ladies and gentlemen.

*Crowd laugh!!*

But now, DC and I come face to face one more time, once again, one on one without Juice and with Exo minus his lover from the same mother!

Tater: That didn't sound right.

Marv: Ha ha," Exo minus his lover from the same mother", incest, i predict future inbreds.

Tater: Dude, that is just a no, no i think i'm going to be sick.

Cryptic: The odds have gotten better and this time DC will not be able to escape the wrath of mother nature. So DC i'd advice you to hold onto something tight because i hear a storm coming and your the first in line to get blown away, the first to know that those who are not peaceful shall fall before they can even begin to walk and those who can not walk can never reach me. The time in which you walked and walked yourself to the top of the mountain has passed, just like Unstoppable Force you're a forgotten memory, one of which that shall be scratched out from the history books of success and re-written into the book of those who were not also unpeaceful but have since suffered at the hand of all that is peaceful, you smoke trees, i hug trees, this is an example of the difference between me and you as of now and after tonight another difference will be whilst my hand gets raised in victory you'll be receiving a few pats on the back in order to stop you from choking after swallowing your own teeth.

*Crowd pop!!!*

So DC, you may be a little older, sadly not any wiser but hopefully wise enough to realise that those who fight to prevent the peace from being realised in the IWO are not peaceful and if you ain't peaceful...

*Cryptic begins to jog on the spot like Rambo before a fight before finishing his sentence*

....YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!!

*Crowd fades as Cryptic continues to jog with a ridiculous grin slapped across his face.*
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2008, 03:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

When is this going to be posted?
Old 12 Sep 2008, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Sorry guys had a family drama which has thrown me out on the show. Should be up by Monday as its 90% done.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote