ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 25.1 Septmeber 1, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2008, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Redemption 25.1 Septmeber 1, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Match: Jihad vs The Kid

*People are still piling into the arena as Jihad is standing in the ring. Pretty Handsome Ackward hits over the PA system as the few people at the arena are confused about who it is. A medium sized black long haired man steps out onto the ramp and looks around.

The video on the titan tron reveals him to be "The Kid" Jake Young. Young darts to the ring and jumps on the ring apron. Jihad has his back turned to him and is mocking a small group of guys sporting the american flag. Young sees the opening and lifts him up to the middle rope and hits a huge forearm to the back of Jihads head.

The bells rings as Young picks up Jihad and attempts to whip him into the ropes. Jihad reverses and attempts a clothesline. Young ducks...bounces off the ropes and hits spinning leg kick. Young picks up Jihad and throws a few rights backing him into the corner. Young continues the barrage of rights as Jihad falls to his bottom. Young grabs the ropes on each side of the turnbuckle and propels himself straight up and drives both of his feet into Jihad's head.

Young grabs Jihad by his feet and drags him out to the middle of the ring and delivers a leg drop right in between Jihads legs. Young grabs Jihad by the head to pick him up but Jihad rakes Young's eyes and levels him with a large clothesline. Jihad starts laying stomps down as the small crowd in the arena boos. Jihad picks up Young and grabs his arm and attempts a huge clothes line. Young ducks and hits the pelee ala A.J. Styles. Jihad dazed slowly falls down on his back near the turnbuckle.

Young gathers his bearings and sees Jihad is out on his back. Young darts up the turnbuckle and looks around at the crowd. Young leaps into the lights and hits a big Swanton Bomb. Young goes for the cover....1.....2.....3

Pretty Handsome Ackward hits again as Young celebrates his first win and the ref. raises his hand. Young receives a decent reaction from the small crowd as he exits shaking hands.
*Marv and Tater make their way to the ring and then the opening Pyro hits*

T: We welcome you to another edition of Redemption folks. Here tonight we will see some of the fall out of the Blood Bath PPV.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*DC’s makes is way to the ring with a mike and friendly ‘you suck dick’ chant.*

T: Talk about fall out, here’s a man who can’t be happy after last night’s proceedings.

M: You can say that again Tater, he got cost his chance to be IWO World Champion against last night at the Blood Bath PPV when Force blatantly interfered in his match, costing him the title!

T: Well if we want to talk about blatant interference how about we talk about DC blatantly costing Force his shot at the IWO World Championship in his cage mach against Cryptic?

M: Come on Tater, you can’t compare those two incidents. A cage match is anything goes, what DC did was totally acceptable.

T: I beg to differ, but let’s listen to what DC has to say about it.

DC: Everyone shut the fuck up! I didn’t come to this piece of shit town to hear what you low life losers have to say. But I know you all came and payed good money to hear what I have to say, so shut up and listen.

Last night was one of the greatest screw jobs in wrestling history occurred. Comparable to even the likes of the Montreal screw job. I guess the only difference is the person that screwed me out of my title victory isn’t even worthy of licking the arse crack of Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart!

*Crowd boos heavily*

Last night I had the victory in hand, I had Crusher crushed and ready to be pinned after hitting him with the most devastating move in the IWO ‘The Bust’ and then I called for a ref and….

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Force walks onto the stage with a slight smirk on his face.*

Force: And this happened!

*Crowd pops big*

Force: Yeah, yeah we know the drill DC. The fans suck, you were robbed, yadda yadda yadda, no one gives a shit! People are sick of you running your goddamned mouth DC and sticking your nose where it don’t belong, like in my no 1 contenders match. So I did what everyone of these fans dreams of doing. I came down to that ring and I shut you up. But you know what DC? I think I failed. Cos your still talking, so how about I fix that up right….now!

*Force starts coming towards the ring*

DC: Just bring it you piece of trash, no one interrupts the greatest wrestler the IWO has ever seen, no….

*Smith’s music hits and Smith makes his way onto the stage with security.*

Smith: Hold it right there Force. You two are not going to touch each other tonight if I have anything to say about it. This kind of match is too good for any old episode of Redemption.

But I do agree that you two have issues that you need to sort out and I’m not sure a normal match is going to do it. So I came up with an idea, I hope you like it. At Championship Dreams it will be you DC and you Force in a dog pound cage match up! Now get your arses out of my ring and Force go get ready for your match later tonight!

*Crowd goes ape shit as both men look happy with the announcement as they nod at each other as we go to commercial break*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Title- Tag Match: The Freebird Express vs Garvin and Troy

*Camera comes back from break on Marv and Tater.*

M: Welcome back to Redemption folks as we have plenty in store for you tonight as our main event will will feature a 20 minute Extreme rules match for the IWO TV Championship between Judge who came away with a win over Corey at Bloodbath and our TV Champion Primate.

T: This is going to be a bloodbath Marv. Judge should be running on alot of steam after picking up that win over Corey....even tho Exo got involved.

M: Never the less Judge is on a roll right now but first lets take you to the ring for a non title tag match with our new champions The Freebird Express taking on Troy and Garvin.

T: You have to wonder how Garvin is doing after the brutal beating he took in that Title match at Bloodbath.

M: I spoke to him earlier and he said he is ready to go.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-4TcYCUBNM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-4TcYCUBNM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Troy Alston and Garvin make their way to the ring and the women in the arena start to go crazy.*

M: Always popular with the women Troy Alston has shown in the past that he can be one of the IWO's biggest stars and he has to be feeling good about things tonight.

T: I would be too if I had just ended my arch rivals career.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Troy and Garvin are in the ring posing as Freebird hits over the PA and the new tag team champions make their way to the ring.*

T: Here comes the new champs. They took out Jason as well as Garvin and Walsh to capture gold.

M: They certainly are the hottest team in the IWO at the moment. It looks like Garvin and Gordy are going to start things off as they both are at center ring jawing each other. Both men lock up and fight for position. Gordy backs Garvin into the corner. Ref calls for a clean break and Gordy backs off. Garvin tries to catch Gordy off guard with a clothesline. Gordy ducks and nails Garvin with a back elbow.

T: Quick thinking by Gordy. Garvin just can't get anything going for him lately.

M: Gordy picks up Garvin and throws a few rights. Power whips him into their corner and hits a big body splash on Garvin. Gordy picks him up and twists his arm and makes the tag to Morton. Morton elevates himself over the ropes and hits an elbow on Garvins wrenched arm. Garvin turns his back to Morton in pain and Morton follows up with a bulldog. Morton picks up Gordy and whips him into the ropes Morton goes up for a drop kick but Gordy grabs the ropes and stops himself as Morton his the ground.

T: Heres Garvin's chance to turn things around for himself. He needs to build some offense and bring Troy into the mix. They are not an experianced tag team though.

M: Garvin lays a few stomps to Morton's head and tags in The Epitome. Alston enters and hits a nice standing drop kick on Morton just as he gets up. Troy picks up Morton and hits a couple European uppercuts and hits a swinging neckbreaker flawlessly. The Epitome is on a roll folks.

T: The skirts are going crazy for him!

M: Did you really just say skirts? Alston throws Morton into the ropes Morton ducks a clothesline. Troy falls to the ground and Morton runs over Troy. Troy catches Morton in mid air and looks to be setting up for a spinebuster. Morton reverses into a stiff DDT. Both men are down.

T: Both men need to make a tag here and Morton appears to be closer. Morton tags in Gordy and Troy follows up with Garvin!

M: Gordy is full of steam. He blocks a right from Garvin and nails him. Garvin returns the favor and the two are exchaning blows in the middle of the ring. Gordy is getting the better of the exchange and levels Garvin with a huge haymaker. Garvin bounces off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder block on Garvin. Gordy is measuring Garvin and waiting for him to get up. Gordy goes for a huge clotheseline and misses. Troy grabs Gordy and guillotines him on the rope and Garvin follows up with a roll over pin. 1....2....Gordy powers Garvin off of him.

T: It's going to take more than that to keep the big man down. Garvin tags Troy back in and both men whip Gordy into the ropes and hit a double back body drop on him. The referee is forcing Garvin out of the ring and Troy is choking Gordy on the ropes.

M: Love him or hate him he is one of the best in the buisness. Troy picks up Gordy and backs him into the corner. Troy lays some boots into Gordys midsection and hoists him up to the top. Troy is setting up for a Superplex and hits it perfectly.

T: This could be it. Troy goes for the cover and Garvin just knocked Morton off of the apron...1....2...........Gordy gets a shoulder up at 2 and 1/2 and Troy can't beleive it!

M: Both men whip Gordy into the ropes. Gordy ducks and hits a big double clothesline. Morton is back on the apron and is pleading for a tag. Gordy is crawling towards his corner but Troy is holding on to his leg. Gordy is right there but Troy is keeping him from the tag. Gordy kicks Troy a couple times and he lets go and Gordy finally makes the tag. Morton comes in pumped up and hits Troy with a clothesline. Garvin gets up and gets nailed with a standing dropkick. Troy is on the ropes and gets nailed with a spinning heel kick and tumbles to the outside.

T: Garvin is in serious trouble now. He is all alone with the Freebird Express!

M: Morton whips Garvin into the corner and hits a huge knee to the gut. Morton hoists Garvin up to the top and nails him with a few rights. Morton jumps up to the top and hits a huge Hurrancanrana.

T: I feel it...the end is near!

M: Morton goes up to the top rope and is calling for Gordy. Gordy had his bearings now and goes over to Morton and sets up for the Rocket Launch. Gordy throws Morton and Morton nails Garvin with a huge splash. Troy still down on the outside as the ref counts. 1.....2........3.
*Camera cuts backstage where we see Smith at his desk, Exo bursts in*

Exo: Smith, I’m going to make this real simple. I want a match with Corey, and I want it at Championship Dreams. I know I’m the better man and I want a chance to prove it.

Smith: I appreciate you going through the right channels Exo but we are yet to even sign Corey to a contract, yet alone deciding on how, or if, he is going to be used on the Championship Dreams card. So I’m going to have to get back to you on that one.

Exo: Whatever, but I will get my hands on Corey Taylor and mark my words, when I do, you better have medical staff on hand.

*Camera cuts back to the arena*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singles Match: Force vs Death Shock

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here comes the former Extreme TV Champion, Death Shock. He will be looking for a measure of redemption tonight after losing his title last night. He needs to show he still has what it takes to be on top here in the IWO.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Yeah how appropriate is it that our show is called Redemption Tater? And speaking of Redemption here is another man who is looking for a big win to redeem himself after losing the chance to win a shot at the World Title at Championship Dreams thanks to interference by his nemesis, DC.

T: Both these competitors are as tough as nails and will not go down without a fight. This match has the potential to be something special folks.

*Bell rings. Shock and Force quickly lock up. Shock slips behind Force but Force elbows him in the head and breaks his waist lock. Force then grabs Shock in a side head lock. Force grounds Shock with a head lock take over, into the pin. 1….kick out by Shock. Shock quickly rolls onto his side putting Force on his shoulders. Ref counts again. 1….2……kick out by Force. Force pulls Shock back up into a standing side head lock again. This time he pushes him off the ropes and nails a shoulder block, taking Shock down. Shock quickly up to his feet again and Force gets him on his shoulders and looks for a running power slam but Shock slides out the back and pushes Force off the ropes and rolls him up with a victory roll. 1….2……………kick out again by Force. Both men to their feet stare each other down and the crowd cheers.*

T: Some surprisingly technical wrestling from these two early on as neither man able to gather serious momentum as yet.

*Both men lock up again and this time Shock drops to his knees and flips Force over with a quick fire man’s carry take over. Force straight back to his feet though as Shock goes for a clothesline, but it’s ducked under and Force hits a neck breaker on Shock. Shock sits up on the mat as Force goes off the ropes and nails a running knee to his face, taking him back down. Force off the ropes again and looks to land a cannon ball on the chest of Shock but Shock sits up last minute and Force’s arse hits the canvas. Shock quickly gets up, goes off the ropes, and low drop kicks Force in the chest, sending him back to the mat. Force gets back to his feet using the ropes to pull him up. Shock wastes no time though and charges in, clothes lining Force over the top and to the outside. Force staggers up on the outside and looks to get back in the ring. But Shock quickly comes in looking for a baseball slide, but Force moves out of the way and grabs Shock’s leg, pulling him out of the ring and crashing, back first, to the outside. Force then pulls Shock up and hard irish whips him into the steel steps. Force then quickly feeds Shock back into the ring and follows him in.*

M: I certainly didn’t expect this type of match as these two guys are really keeping up with each other. I have no idea how this one is going to go!
*Shock staggers up and Force gets him up and hits a delayed vertical suplex. Shock slowly to his feet again and this time is whipped into the corner. Force follows him up but is met with an elbow to the face. Force staggers back as Shock goes up top. Shock looks for a high cross body take down but Force catches him and nails him with a fall away slam. Shock quickly staggers to his feet but doesn’t know where he is at, and is quickly taken back down with a big boot from Force. Force pulls Shock up by the hair now and gets him set up for the running power slam again. He goes for it, but again Shock drops out the back and this time pushes Force face first into the top turnbuckle. Force staggers around and Shock slaps on a choke.*

T: Shock now choking the life out of Force just when it looked like the Unstoppable one might have had some serious momentum going!

*Shock chokes the shit out of Force and then hits the choke slam on him. He makes the cover. 1…..2……………….*

M: No! Force not going out quite yet!

*Shock readies himself for the Shock Absorber as he waits for Force to get to his feet. Force does and turns around. Shock goes for the Shock Absorber and…*

T: Side step by Force and Shock crashes, shoulder first, into the steel ring post! That’s got to hurt!

*Shock pulls himself out of the corner and stumbles around. Force scoops him up for the running power slam, runs across the ring, and this time nails it! Force raises his arm signalling he is about to finish it, but doesn’t see Shock somehow pulling himself up again. Force turns around and Shock goes for a lunging clothesline but Force grabs him and hammers him to the mat with a devastating spine buster! Force goes up top and does the cut throat taunt. He’s looking for the Hell From Above and…*

M: Shock gets his knees up and Force’s back lands right on them as he goes for that top rope leg drop finisher! Shock just needs to capitalise and this is all over!

*Both men down as the ref starts counting them both out. 1….2….3…4…5….6…7…..and Shock is back on his feet. He goes over and waits for Force who is up on 9. The ref stops the count and Shock slaps a choke on Force again. Shock signals for the Shock Box and….*

M: Force knocks Shock’s arm away and hits a gut kick. He pulls Shock into position and hammers him with The Unstoppable Drop! What a finisher! This one has to be over!

*Suddenly DC hits the ring and levels Force with a clothesline that turns Force inside out, as the ref calls for the DQ. Force gets back to his feet as DC measures him up, staring intently at Force, when the ref gets in front of him. The ref tells DC it’s not the time and enough is enough.*

M: I get the feeling all hell is about to break down here Tater!

T: God what makes you say that Marv? Could it be that two of the biggest super stars and biggest enemies of the IWO are in the ring together?!?

*DC shoves the ref aside and goes to hammer Force with a big right. But Force blocks it and fires back a right of his own! The crowd explodes as DC and Force begin exchanging blows like crazy and security hits the ring. Security grabs Force first and DC uses the chance to soccer kick Force in the nads! Force doubles over as security closes in on DC. Security starts dragging both men up the entrance way when suddenly Force breaks through! He spears DC and some of the security that were holding him down! Force counts DC and starts pounding away, but then DC hits a head butt on him allowing security to pull him off again. Both men continue to try and get at each other as security drags them out of the arena. We go to a second commercial break.*
*Back from commercials the camera is backstage where we see Troy and Smith having a heated debate in the hall way*

Troy: You know as well as I do that Corey has no place on the IWO roster. The guys a freak show, fit for the circus, not for the IWO. No one knows what he’s going to do next, he’s mentally unstable, and I’m not going to stand for it. No one’s safe when he’s hanging around in that parking lot getting pissed and…

Smith: Listen here Troy you might think your top shit after ending the career of Alli Sabbah last night, but your not the boss around here. I am…..*Smith pauses and stats to smile* And being the boss I’ve just come up with a genius idea. Your sick of Corey right? You don’t want him hanging around anymore?

Troy: Yeah you hear me he’s…

Smith: Well next week you are going to go one on one with the very same....Corey Taylor!

Troy: What?!?!?

Smith: But wait. It gets better. If you win, Corey won’t get a contract with the IWO, you have my word. But, if you should lose that match up then, you’re going to be the one out of an IWO contract! *Troy looks totally taken aback as Smith walks off whistling*

T: Wow, what a huge match for next weeks Redemption. Corey vs Troy where both men’s futures hang in the balance! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Fight Match: Exo vs Jason

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qlCC1GOwFw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qlCC1GOwFw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: It’s time for one of the more anticipated matches on the card tonight Marv as Jason makes his way down to the ring.

M: Yeah and he isn’t alone look at that posse of lovely ladies he brings with him.

T: Its all part of Jason’s new sexy image and I dig it…but not in a gay way.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here’s someone who doesn’t dig it in any kind of way, Exo. This man is another former tag team member extraordinaire but now he is also moving onto the singles scene.

T: Yeah he sent a message when he vacated those tag titles two weeks ago but Jason was no able to win them, perhaps because his mind is still on his issues with Exo.

M: Tonight we get to finally see those issues be aired live here on Redemption, in a street fight match up! I can’t wait!

*Bell rings. Exo charges Jason and lifts him up, driving him into the corner. Exo delivers a series of shoulder blocks in the corner and then a vicious elbow to the head. Jason slumps down in the corner. Exo takes a few steps back and runs in, nailing Jason with a running knee to the face. Jason still slumped in the corner as Exo slides to the outside and gets a trash can. He comes in and sets it up in front on Jason’s face and then goes up to the other corner. Exo jumps off and connects with the coast to coast, crumpling the can into Jason’s face.*

T: Exo dominating early on and he is really out to prove he is a singles super star to be reckoned with and doesn’t need those tag straps to define him.

*Exo pulls Jason up and whips him into the opposite corner. He then follows him in and nails Jason with an avalanche in the corner. Jason staggers out and Exo levels him with a big boot. Exo again rolls to the outside and this time gets a steel chair. Jason crawls over to the ropes to pull himself up as Exo climbs in. Exo charges Jason with the chair but Jason ducks and the chair hits the ropes and bounces back, nailing Exo in the head. Exo drops the chair and staggers back. Jason grabs the chair, chucks it in front of Exo, then flag post DDT’s him into it. Jason goes for the pin as we see Exo is busted open from the chair. The ref counts. 1…2………………kick out by Exo. Exo staggers up near the ropes and Jason runs in and hits a clothesline that sends both men over the top to the outside.*

M: Jason now coming back with a vengeance as he now removes the protective covering from the floor at ringside, exposing the concrete.

T: God only knows what he is thinking here.

*Exo staggers to his feet and Jason comes up behind him and back drops Exo onto the concrete. Exo clutches his back in pain. Jason signals for Ashley and Amanda to hold Exo where he is on the concrete. They oblige as Jason goes up top. Jason looks out over Exo on the concrete and then jumps off and hits a frog splash on Exo as the girls move away last minute!*

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

M: Exo just got hammered into the concrete with that frog splash, talk about high risk paying off!

T: Now he makes the cover again. This could well be all she wrote.

*1….2………………………*

M: NO! This match rages on as Exo finds a way to get his shoulders up.

*Jason argues with the ref about the count as Exo gets to his feet. He comes up behind Jason and nails him with a low blow. Exo then grabs Jason by the hair and leads him over to the guard rail. He lifts Jason up and drops him gut first on the rail. Jason clutches his gut in pain but Exo wastes no time in spinning Jason around and throwing him carelessly into the crowd. Suddenly Stacy comes up from behind with a baseball bat. She slams it into the back of the head of Exo causing him to topple over the guard rail and into the crowd as well. Jason is not surprisingly the first up. He goes over to a fan drinking a beer and takes the beer bottle off him. Jason takes a swig and then as Exo groggily gets to his feet, clutching the back of his head, Jason spits the beer in his face. Exo staggers around as Jason finishes the fans beer much to the dismay of the fan. Jason then goes to hammer Exo with the beer bottle but he took too much time and Exo stops him with a boot to the gut. He grabs the bottle of Jason and nails it over Jason’s head instead! The bottle shatters as Jason staggers around and blood starts to trickle from the top of his head before he collapses.*

T: Now both men busted wide open as Exo is making a cover on the outside!

*1….2………………………..*

M: No! Jason kicks out now as both men get back to their feet and begin to exchange blows.

*Both men brawl through the crowd and up to near the stage at this point Exo clotheslines Jason over the guard rail and back into the arena proper. Jason is quickly back up and both men continue to brawl up onto the stage and through the entrance curtain into the backstage corridor. They start brawling up the corridor when Exo sees a fire extinguisher on the wall. He hits a head butt on Jason, stunning him temporarily, and grabs the extinguisher. Exo then sprays foam in the face of Jason backing him down the corridor and to the double doors leading outside. Exo then nails Jason in the gut with the fire hydrant and kicks open the double doors. There is a small stair well leading down to the car park.*

T: Wow the backstage set up of this arena is remarkably like the one at the Bloodbath PPV Marv.

M: Yeah well I doubt people will pick that up, I’m not even sure people read these matches Tater.

T: Kayfabe Marv! Kayfabe!

*Exo slaps a choke on Jason who is still trying to get the extinguisher foam out of his eyes. Exo then choke slams Jason down the small flight of the stairs leading to the car park.*

T: Exo is brining Jason right into the car park! He evidently isn’t thinking as Corey is waiting somewhere out here! What are you doing Exo?

M: I don’t think Exo is afraid of Corey Tater, in fact, I dare say Exo wants Corey to show himself here tonight.

*Exo goes over to Jason and makes the cover on the concrete. Ref counts. 1…2……………………………..*

T: 3! That devastating choke slam picked up the win over Jason and it looks like Corey isn’t out here after…

*Suddenly Exo gets nailed in the back with a barbwire baseball bat. He falls to the ground in pain as the camera zooms up and we see the smiling face of Corey as he pulls the barbwire bat out of Exo’s back.*

T: I spoke to soon! Here we go Marv! Corey is out for revenge!

*Exo staggers up and sees Corey but before he can say anything Corey swings the barbwire bat right into his gut. Corey then uses the bat to hit a side russian leg sweep on Exo, taking him down to the concrete.*

M: Exo’s head bouncing of that concrete and I’m pretty sure taking this beating is not what Exo had in mind when he brought this thing out to the parking lot.

*Corey pulls a groggy Exo up. Corey starts screaming at Exo ‘You thought it was funny to cost me my match last night? Well who’s laughing now? Your arse is mine Exo and the best news is that the worst is yet to come!’ Corey pulls Exo up into a fireman’s carry setting him up for the Duality Driver.*

T: Corey stealing a line from Chris Jericho there but there is no titantron in sight so I have no idea what Corey is referring to here, but I get the feeling we are about to find out.

*Corey brings Exo over to a car which has the word ‘MARV’ spelt out on the front number plate. Corey gets up on the hood of the car.*

T: Hey wait a second here…is that….your car Marv?

M: What the hell is Corey doing on my fucking car?!?!?

*Corey nails the Duality Driver on Exo, putting his head through the windshield of Marv’s car!*

T: Oh my god! EXO IS DEAD!

M: Oh my god! MY CAR! YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK!!!!

*Corey drags Exo out onto the hood of the car again and stands over him with a sadistic smile on his face.*

T: Well Corey gets a measure vengeance here tonight but I’m sure this is far from over.

M: *sobbing* My car…my precious car…I didn’t even have insurance….WHY!?!?!
T: Well folks we have to take another commercial break now whilst Marv composes himself again, but don't go anywhere as coming up next we have the contact signing between Cryptic and Crusher for Championship Dreams!

*Break*

*Back from break as commissioner Smith makes his way to the ring to supervise the signing of the contracts as we see the table set up with two chairs on either side of it, in the middle of the ring.*

M: are you ready for our Championship Dreams main event signing tonight Tater? I know I am, anything to take my mind off my car...fucking Corey.

T: You bet I am Marv. This is the first confrontation between Cryptic and Crusher in the lead up the PPV and I’m excited about what’s about to unfold.

*Cryptic’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring. He is wearing a multi coloured suit and is holding a plate of chocolate brownies.*

M: The peaceful one is making is way to the ring for the contract signing now.

T: Yeah and it looks like Cryptic brought some snacks. If I was Crusher I wouldn’t want any of the fudge Cryptic is packing.

M: *groans*

*Crusher’s music hits and Crusher makes his way to the ring, he is also in a suit, but a normal suit.*

T: Crusher all business tonight as he climbs into the ring.

*The commissioner signals for both men to be given mikes and then begins to speak himself.*

Smith: Folks, here before you all I have the two competitors in the main event of Championship Dreams!

*Crowd cheers*

Smith: But before we get to the contract signing between these two super stars, I’d like to give them the opportunity to say a few words. Crusher, being the current champion, would you like to make the opening statement for us here tonight?

Crusher: It would be an honour. Tonight is a big night for me. Signing up for my first major title defence against…well….against this man. *Crusher signals to Cryptic* I’d like to say it’s an honour, but to be honest I’m yet to be convinced. God…look at you Cryptic. With your…*Crusher looks at Cryptic’s crazy suit*…technicolour dream coat, and your goofy smile, and your home baked brownies. I gotta admit I’m a little confused as to whether I’m at a children’s birthday party talking to the clown or whether I’m in a wrestling ring right now. But know this Cryptic, at Championship Dreams you better be prepared to bring something other than special herbs and well wishes, cos neither of those things have any place in my ring. But hey, look on the bright side, when I’m finished with you at Championship Dreams, being the party clown is probably going to be a very viable option for you. Hell, what else can a paraplegic pot smoker do?

Cryptic: Oh, ho, ho my fellow peaceful friends! Did you see what he did there? He implied that I was going to be leaving the ring in a wheel chair. How very peaceful of you Crusher. Unfortunately I’m going to have to disagree with you there my friend. You see after Championship Dreams it is you who are going to need a change of profession if you will. You are going to go from wrestling champion, to wrestling chump. But don’t get mad, I’ll be sure to help make your transition very peaceful, because let’s face it, if you aren’t peaceful, you ain’t nothing! Now my good commissioner if I could see the papers?

*Smith sets up the papers and goes to give Cryptic a pen. But Cryptic stops him.*

Cryptic: No, no, no. I brought my very own peace pen for this occasion.
*Cryptic pulls out a multicoloured pen with a big peace sign stuck on top of it and uses it to sign the contract. He then offers the peace pen to Crusher to use. Crusher just shakes his head and uses the regular pen. He then offers his hand to Cryptic. Cryptic goes to shake it and Crusher pulls him in close and eyeballs him as the crowd pops. Cryptic then backs away.*

Cryptic: Ah yes, what lovely big blue eyes you have Crusher *crowd laughs*. But now we have signed the contract I think we should have a quick brownie to signalise our love and respect for each other yes?

*Cryptic offers Crusher a brownie which Crusher hesitantly takes. Cryptic then takes a brownie of his own and munches into it. Crusher takes a bite out of his brownie and starts to chew, he gives a half smile to Cryptic.*

Cryptic: Yes they certainly are good brownies. Anyway, I’m glad that this meeting was so enjoyable but now I do believe I have a green peace meeting to make. So it had been a pleasure Crusher, enjoy my brownie of love and sharing and I shall see you soon.

*Cryptic turns his back on Crusher and starts to leave. Crusher suddenly spits out the half chewed brownie. He stares intently at Crusher as he walks up the ramp to the back.*

M: Crusher not so interested in Cryptic’s notions of peace and love. It’s going to be interesting to see how this one develops. Up next is our main event between Judge and Primate and it is for the Extreme TV Championship.

*Break*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme TV Championship Title Match: Primate vs Judge

*Camera comes back to Don Compass in the middle of the ring.*

Compass: Ladies and gentleman our next match is the main event of the evening.

*Crowd Cheers*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxwCCdTGvOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxwCCdTGvOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*No Rest For The Wicked hits on the PA and Primate slowly makes his way to the ring.*

M: Here comes the animal Primate who just defeated Deathshock at Bloodbath to win that TV title. This is the most focused and intense I've ever seen him.

T: I also am wondering what kind of condition Judge is in after that grueling last man standing match he had with Corey.

*Primate enters the ring and gets on the middle turnbuckle and holds the tv title up high.*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Judge makes his way down the aisle shaking a few fans hands and stops in front of the ring and stares down Primate. Judge not taking his eyes off of Primate gets into the ring.*

Compass: This match will be contested under Extreme rules and has a 20 minute time limit. Standing in the corner to my left is the challenger. He is regarded as one of the biggest in the buisness today. He stands in at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighed in today at 320 pounds. Hailing from New York city he is.....Judge Dredd!

*Cheer*

Compass: Standing in the corner to my right. He is known the world over as a vicious animal, and a devestating brawler. He stands in at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighed in today at an even 300 pounds. From Sarasota, Florida he is the IWO Television Champion of the World. This is The Primate!

*Cheer*

*Referee asks both men if they are ready and calls for the bell.*

M: Both men are circling each other and you can just feel the heat building for an explosion.

T: This is going to be hard nosed and brutal....nothing pretty about this one.

M: Both men lock up and try to gain leverage. Neither man is budging as they both are evenly matched in strength. Primate throws a knee into Judge's gut and follows up with a few axe handle smashes to Judges back. Primate whips Judge into the ropes. Judge ducks a clothesline and attempts to bullrush Primate with a body charge. Primate is shoves Judge off of him and flips him the bird.

T: Primate is definately pumped up. It takes alot of adrenaline to just fend off a man the size of Judge.

M: Primate throws a right...Judge returns one and both me are exchanging stiff haymakers. Primate nails Judge with a huge right and it sends Judge to the ropes. Judge bounces back off the ropes and nails Primate with a huge clothesline that sends primate airborn for a somersault!

T: What power! Judge is a freak! Judge just took the cover off of the turnbuckle Marv.

M: Judge is just waiting in front of the exposed turnbuckle and screaming and Primate to get up. Primate has his bearings and sees Judge. Primate takes off at Judge full of steam. Judge drops down and and trips up Primate and he goes face first into the exposed turnbuckle. He is busted open and Judge smells the blood and is nailing the wound with rights and lefts.

T: Smart move by Judge...he strikes first blood. He is outside looking under the ring for a weapon too. Lord only knows what he can find under there.

M: Judge pulls out some ring cable and brings it into the ring. Judge is wrapping it around Primates neck and pulls him up to his feet. Judge throws Primate over the ropes with the cable and is holding up in a hanging position!

T: He could kill him! How can he ever get out of this? Primate is struggling and trying to get some air. Primate just grabbed the cables though. Primates uses all his strength and pulls Judge out of the ring.

M: What a Desperation move by Primate but now he has some time to gather himself. Primate is still gasping for air but shoves Don Compass out of his chair and folds it up. Judge is staggering to his feet but Primate nails him in the head with the chair! Judge goes down but Primate doesn't stop. Primate is nailing Judge with chair shot after chair shot all over his body.

T: That chair is bent into a half circle! Primate is letting out war crys and throws the chair down. Primate just kicked the stairs off of the ring and picked them up and is yelling things I cannot say at Judge!

M: Primate is showing no mercy as Judge is on his knees in a daze. Primate charges in and plasters Judges head with the stairs and blood just shot out everywhere! Primate chucks the stairs into the ring and picks up Judge and slams his bloodied head off of our announcing table. Look out Tater....

*Marv and Tater move away from the table as Primate throws Judge on top of the table.*

T: What the hell is he thinking we need a table!

M: Primate throws a few rights to Judges head and hops back on the ring apron. He is going to the top rope! High risk coming up here as Primate leaps off the of top rope for a huge elbow drop but Judge rolls off the table and falls to the floor! Primate crashes through the table hard and the crowd is going crazy!

*Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit!*

T: We have our first fecal matter chant of the night as both men are still down. Judge is crawling to the apron and Primate is still motionless. Judge is half assed on his feet and is shaking out the cobwebs. Judge picks up Primate and throws him a few headbutts and lays a knee right into his gut. Judge grabs the ring bell and nails Primate in the head with it!

M: What a bloodbath and I have a feeling we are just getting started here! Judge picks up Primate and tosses him into the ring. Judge grabs a couple chairs and throws one of them into the ring. Judge slides into the ring holding the other and is waiting for Primate to get up. Primate staggers to his feet and is met with a huge chair shot and Primate falls face first onto the the chair laying on the mat!

T: Judge is pointing down at Primate and the crowd is going crazy. It should be over if he hits this! Judge raises that chair up high and slams it into the back of Primates head....what a conchairto! We have to see that again!

*Replay of the conchairto is shown.*

M: Judge goes for the cover....1.....2..... Primate gets a shoulder up! How in the hell did he kick out of that?

T: You can't teach that. What heart by Primate!

M: Judge is showing definate frustration as he slams he is arguing w/ the ref about the count. Primate is stirring around and trying to get up. Judge is still screaming at the ref. and has him backed into a corner. Primate is in the opposite corner and has pulled himself up! Primate sees Judge has his back turned and is gearing up! The ref pushes Judge off of him and Judge turns around and is met by a huge spear! Primate is still slow from the beating but makes a lazy cover!....1....2......... Judge kicks out at 2 and 1/2!

T: Wow what a match so far!

*THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME*

M: Primate stomps on Judge's head a few times and grabs that chair that almost put him out of this match. Primate is staring at the chair with rage and lets out another huge war cry. Judge is getting up and and Primate runs at Judge full steam and nails him with the chair. Primate is full of steam again and jumps outside and pulls a table from under the ring, Primate slides it into the ring and pulls out another table!

T: Only God knows what he is going to do with those tables. Primate is setting them up on top of each other in the ring! He grabs Judge and throws him into the corner. Is he going to use the Extinction on Judge?

M: Primate has him set up this could be the end!

*Deathshock comes running down the aisle with a steel bar in hand.*

T: Here come's the monster Deathshock! He just smacked Primate in the back with that steel bar!

M: Primate goes down to the mat. Deathshock gets in the ring and is measuring up Primate. Primate stumbles to his feet only to get leveled by the steel bar. Judge is jawing at Deathshock to stay out of the match!

T: This can't be good. Lately Judge has unwillingly gotten help in his matches though. Judge just pushed Deathshock! Deathshock returns the favor with a steel bar to the gut!

M: Deathshock has taken both men out of the match and just pulled something out of his pocket....it's lighter fluid! Deathshock is soaking the top table with lighter fluid and just lit it on fire! Deathshock grabs Primate and puts him on the top turnbuckle. He's going to suplex him through that flaming table!

T: Primate is fighting it. He is laying stiff rights to Deathshocks gut. Deathshock releases the suplex grip and Primate is headbutting Deathshock. Primate has a hold of Deathshock's throat!

M: Deathshock fights back with elbows to Primates arm and some punches to his face. Deathshock locks in for the suplex again!

T: Oh my god Primate just went through that flaming table

*Primate is on fire and is rolling around in the ring. After some rolling around the fire on his back finally goes out.*

M: Primate is lucky that he didn't get burned more than he did. Deathshock spits on Primate and exits the ring. Judge is looking at Deathshock and shaking his head. Judge goes over to Primate and picks him up and sets him up in the Excruciator. Primate is out and can't even answer to the ref. and he stops the match. Judge has won the TV title!

*Judge is holding up the TV title in the ring but the lights int he arena go out. Judge's figure can be seen looking every which way in the ring assuming that someone is going to attack him. The lights come on in a blood right color and Corey appears on the Titantron.*

Wow Judge what match you just put on....you really showed how...independant you really fucking are! How does that belt feel Judge? You just won a title because some freak set your fucking opponent on fire! Ya your the new fucking face of terror you fucking bitch! As for your little challenge at Championship Dreams.....I ACCEPT! I CANT WAIT TO GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON YOU AND THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT EXO! CHAMPIONSHIP DREAMS WILL BE YOUR FUCKING NIGHTMARE JUDGE!

*Corey is laughing hysterically as the show ends.*

Props to Corey for writing the Freebirds vs Garvin\Troy tag match and the Judge vs Primate Extreme TV Title Main Event.

Props to DC for the booking. Props to Troy for not promoing the last few weeks.

Hope you guys enjoy the show. This is my first time doing the brunt of the show so feed back is appreciated.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 02 Sep 2008 at 08:40 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2008, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Sorry about not promoing.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

That's alright, the Judge is happy to take your title from you. You best promo your arse off if you want it back bitch.

Old 02 Sep 2008, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good show.

Nice match with Exo and I,and also a nice little match and victory for Jake Young.

Congrats to Judge with his TV Title victory.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2008, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Ummm, Troy had nothing to do with the fucking booking.
Old 02 Sep 2008, 08:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Shit, my bad DC. Typed wrong name. Why the fuck did I put Troy there...hmmm...fixed....now.

Old 02 Sep 2008, 08:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

that's right it better be.

good show guys.