ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 22.4 May 10, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2008, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 22.4 May 10, 2008

*Fireworks blast off as Redemption comes on the air.*

M: Welcome to Redemption and we are one week away from one of the biggest PPVs of the year.

T: And we kick things off with the World Champion.

*Mountain Song plays as Alli Sabbah and his security team come down the aisle...the crowd boos as Alli waves to them..he then climbs into the ring and shows his briefcase to the crowd*

M: these fans not real happy with Alli Sabbah.

T: of course not, because they are going to be rooting for that imbecile Judge.

*Dirty Window kicks in and the crowd erupts as the World Champ comes down the aisle all bandaged up...*

M: you see the toll Judge took last week at the hands of Corey Taylor.

T: Corey hurt him bad, but that freak Masque stopped him from taking the belt away from Judge.

M: Regardless, Judge shouldn't be competing tonight with his match against Force in only a week.

*Judge climbs up on the apron and gets in the ring, and Alli's goons attack him...the ref yelling at them, but they keep on...Judge tries fighting back and knocks down one of them, then he lands a hard punch the the second guard...he takes him down and turns and Sabbah connects with a briefcase shot to Judge's face...Judge on the ground, as Sabbah tells his guards to get out of the ring...*

M: Judge just got leveled and the ref calls for the bell, so this match is underway.

*Sabbah picks Judge up and his a reverse russian leg sweep on him...Judge goes face first into the mat and it looks like he is busted open..Sabbah hooks the tights and rolls him up for the cover...1....2...3...*

M: Oh my god, what an upset!

T: And here comes Alli's security and they are stomping away at the champ!

*The crowd boos as Sabbah gets down on the mat and punches away at Judge's face...the crowd is livid*

M: Look at the blood!

*Just then the crowd erupts as Force comes running down the aisle...He slides in the ring and clothesline one guard, he punches another, another punch, and then the whip...The guard hits the ropes bounces off and gets nailed by a big boot...Sabbah about to hit Force with the breifcase, but Force turns around...Sabbah stops and backs off, he drops the case and ducks under the ropes as Force made a charge for him...sabbah starts to head towards the ramp, when Miss A comes out to the stage*

Miss A: Hold on one second.

M: Miss A out here with a mic

Miss A: Since there seems to be a problem playing by the rules around here, and since all five of you are suppose to be in action tonight...i have made a little change in the card.

T: A change, what is she talking about.

Miss A: That's right, so tonight it's going to be Alli Sabbah teaming up with his security team...and they will be taking on the team of Unstoppable Force, and the World Heavyweight Champion Judge!

*the crowd goes crazy for this as Alli Sabbah looks pissed...he is screaming as Judge is to his feet now...the guards surround Sabbah and look up the ramp at Miss A.*

Miss A: And that handicap match starts right now!

*Force and Judge duck under the ropes and nail the guards from behind..Force slings one guard over the barricade into the crowd..Judge nailing shots to the other guard...Sabbah runs and slides in the ring...*

M: Judge going to work on one of the guards.

T: This is not right Marv, how could she do this?

*Force joins Judge and they pound on the guard...Sabbah telling the ref to count them out...Force and Judge take the guard and toss him over the barricade into the crowd as well...they turn around and see Sabbah in the ring...they make a move towards the ring as Sabbah tries backing up...he runs and ducks under the ropes, but they go to each side of the ring and grab him as he tries to duck into the crowd...Force pulls Sabbah back and punches him..judge punches him, they toss him into the ring..Sabbah crawling trying to get away*

M: Sabbah in trouble now

T: This is not fair!

*Force gets Sabbah up and slaps him..Sabbah stumbles around..Force whips him into the ropes and together him and judge hit a double big boot to Sabbah's face...Force looks to Judge and signals for the end of the match...just then the guards slide in behind them and attack them...the guards with the upper hand...one guard has Judge in the corner...he is punching away Judge's bloody face..the other guard has Force and tries to whip him into the ropes...Force reverses it...the guard hits the ropes, bounces back and gets nailed by a spinebuster..Sabbah rolls out of the ring to the floor*

M: A huge spinebuster and Judge with a knee to the other guard...

*Judge hits a clothesline to take the other guard down...he looks at Force, and together they pick up both guards...they lift them in the air and nail double chokeslams on each one...they cover and get the 1....2.....3...*

M: it's over, and what a dominant performance from these two competitors

*Sabbah runs back up the ramp holding his head as he looks at Judge and Force standing tall in the ring...Force gets in Judge's face and they stare each other down*

T: Yes, beat the hell out of each other.

M: We may be looking at next week's match right here!

*They stare at each other and then Force offers his hand...Judge looks at him and then shakes it, as Force climbs out of the ring...the ref hands the world title to Judge who climbs up on a turnbuckle and shows the crowd the title while they cheer...Dirty window hits as Force points at Judge and then at his waist to motion that he wants the belt*

M: Next week will are definitely going to see an epic battle between these two!

*break*

--------------------------

*Elix West is with Jay Smith and they are heading down a hallway getting ready to come to the ring...West turns a corner and is hit by a fireball...he falls on the floor holding his face as Joker runs down the hall laughing...Smith is screaming while he checks on him....*

*break*

---------------------

*We see Jay Smith bust into Mr. Smith's office where Gene Smith is talking with Corey Taylor*

Corey: What the fuck are you doing in here!

Jay: Shut up, did you see what just happened, that idiot Joker just burnt my guy!

Corey: Did you tell me to shut up!

Gene: Hold on! Are you saying that West can't compete tonight.

Jay: hell naw he can't playa...that fool done burnt him up.

Corey: I hate that fucker...him and his anal fuck buddy Masque..I tell you I want a match with him next week.

Jay: Yeah a match would be nice, put it togther man!

*Just then Alli Sabbah comes in the office*

Alli: Excuse me, but I was just outside this door and I heard you want a match next week with Masque and Joker.

Corey: Fuck off Sabbah!

Alli: tsk, tsk Corey..that is no way to treat a beloved figure like myself.

Jay: Shut up bitch...Nobody asked you!

Alli: Bitch? Now that's not nice...but if it is a match you are wanting how about this. Next week Corey Taylor, Elix West and you Jay Smith team up to take on Masque, Joker and myself, your hero Alli Sabbah in a six man tag.

Corey: Are you fucking serious! I will murder all of you bitches.

Jay: Yeah, what's in it for you?

Alli: Quite simple my friend, if you win, then myself, my guards, joker and masque will be gone from the IWO...but If my team wins, then the three of you must end your careers.

Corey: You're fucking on!

Jay: Um...I...

Corey: What? Are you fucking scared, accept fucker!

Jay: Fine...it's on, next week you will all see what Jay Smith and the manbeast Elix West are all about!

*Jay leaves the office as Corey stares down Alli Sabbah*

*break*

---------------------------

*Blue on Black plays as the crowd boos DC...he walks to the ring with Wilma*

M: Here comes DC, and right now he does not have a match next week at Reckless Reunion.

T: I am sure he is not happy about that Marv.

*DC gets in the ring and grabs a mic*

*boos*

DC: So as most of you know, I made a challenge last week to anyone in the IWO to meet me in a match at Reckless Reunion...and so far no one is man enough to accept.

*boos*

DC: You see I am the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in the IWO!

*More boos*

DC: It's true...and you see the problem is I have beaten them all...I have gotten revenge on everyone...I have put away every world champion!

*Crowd chants you suck*

DC: Whatever..the fact remains, no one can touch me! So I am going ahead and putting the IWO on notice...next week, It doesn't matter that I don't have a match...I will make damn sure that everyone knows just how great DC is!

*DC drops the mic and the crowd boos..just then a voice is heard*

Voice: hold on...wait a minute...DC!

*DC turns to look at the video screen as the crowd erupts at the sight of Chris Stunner*

M: Oh my god, it's former World Champ Chris Stunner!

*DC is shocked as he looks at a smiling Chris Stunner on the screen*

Stunner: So it seems that no one has accepted your challenge..well let me be the first to say, I accept!

*Crowd goes nuts as DC picks the mic back up*

DC: What? You accept, you haven't wrestled in forever...and If I remember correctly the last time we met I beat you for the Middleweight title!

*boos*

Stunner: That may be true, but DC I have been watching you...I have seen what a disgrace you are to the world title...to the title I never lost!

*Crowd chants Stunner, Stunner!*

Stunner: So since you are so big and bad, and you have beat all these champions, let's see if you can do the same to me next week in New York.

DC: You want a match...well....you got it! Next week I am going to send you back to the unemployment line!

Stunner: DC, next week you are going to see that Chris Stunner still has it, and that is a fact! See you in New York DC!

*The screen goes blank as DC drops the mic and starts yelling at Wilma*

*break*

-----------------------

*Cryptic is in the ring as Glass Shatters hits and the crowd pops huge for Crusher*

M: Here comes Crusher and I tell you what he can't be too thrilled about teaming with Cryptic tonight.

T: Thrilled or not, he has to find a way to work with that dirty hippie or else J&J Enterprises will rack up a win.

*Josh and Jason along with April and Stacy come down the aisle, they are booed by the crowd and get in the ring....Jason tells Josh he is going to start*

M: There is the bell and it looks like Jason and Cryptic are going to start this match off...hey what is this?

*Cult of Personality hits and Mr. Gene Smith comes down the ramp with a mic...he climbs in the ring as all four men are in the ring now looking at him...Stacy and April get up on the apron*

Smith: Sorry to interrupt but I meant to do this sooner, I was busy in the back....I am out here right now to make the announcement about who will be competing in the match to unify the vacant TV Title, and the Hardcore Title.

*crowd cheers*

Smith: as you all know Jason is the current hardcore champ and he is already in the match...however the other three men in the this ring...Cryptic, Crusher and Josh the three of you will be in the ladder match next week as well.

*crowd cheers loudly*

Smith: But you see that match is going to be a six man ladder match for the new Extreme Television Championship...and the fifth man in the match just found out that his doctor diagnosed him wrong...this man was put on the shelf a few weeks back and it turns out that he is medically cleared to wrestle next week...ladies and gentlemen the terror of the IWO...DeathShock!

*Crowd boos as Shock walks out to the stage...he then runs towards the ring..Crusher can't believe it and he rolls out the other side...Shock runs around the ring and Crusher jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with Shock following him...*

M: Whoa, Deathshock is chasing Crusher out of the building!

*Everyone just watches in the ring as Smith speaks again*

Smith: Now the last man to be in the match, is a man who's career was ended...however, he has signed a waiver and agreed to return to the ring under his own scrutiny...and that man is the most dangerous man on the planet...the Manster himself...Primate!

*The crowd erupts with cheers as Josh and April look up the ramp in disbelief as Primate walks out to the stage*

T: What the hell? He can't wrestle!

M: I guess he can Tater! And he is looking right at April and Josh

*Josh looks at April and they quickly go into the crowd as primate runs down to the ring...he jumps the barricade and charges after them...Meanwhile Smith gets out of the ring and heads up the ramp...Cryptic just watches everyone leave...he turns and Jason nails the JKO on him*

M: A JKO! And Jason is going for the cover

*The match is officially underway and Jason covers Cryptic...the ref is stunned for a second then drops down for the count...1....2....3*

T: Marv Jason just won this thing...if he can capitalize like that next week he will be the first ever IWO Extreme Television Champion!

*Stacy gets in the ring and kisses Jason...she raises his arm and he holds up the Hardcore title...the crowd boos*

*Break*

---------------------

*Quezell Washington and Joey Garvin are fighting in the back as Morton and Gordy come to the aid of Garvin..just then Thugged Out attack them from behind....*

M: We have an all out brawl here in the back..security needs to stop this so we can get to the main event

*blue on black plays as DC comes down the aisle...he gets in the ring and waits*

T: Well DC is out here, but the rest of his team is still fighting in the back

M: I don't guess we are going to get to see a main event here folks

*DC waits, and the crowd goes nuts as Chris Stunner jumps over the barricade and hits the ring*

T: Who is that?

M: It's Stunner he must have been in the arena the whole time!

*DC is unaware that Stunner is behind him..Stunner Grabs DC and lifts him up, he nails his reverse DVD on him...*

M: oh my, the crowd is going wild as DC just got leveled by Stunner's finisher.

T: What the hell, he is not suppose to be here.

*Wilma goes to check on DC, as Stunner just looks down at him....he then climbs up on the turnbuckle and raises his arms to the cheers from the crowd...*

*end show*

---------------

Props to me for doing the damn thing although Doom was suppose to write some matches...guess he was busy...hope we get some good promos for the PPV, and I plan on making it top notch...thanks for bearing with me. Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by DC; 10 May 2008 at 08:13 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2008, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Primate's back bitches.
Old 10 May 2008, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Sorry guys dropped the ball here. Will write for the PPV, I promise. Had a few big nights on the piss and forgot to write the shit up. Hook me some matches DC I'll get back on this bitch and help make the PPV killer.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2008, 01:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good stuff as usual DC.

Nice to see myself get a win there too
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote